Inside Your Mind ﹡ᵗʰᵉ ¹⁹⁷⁵ ᵒⁿ...

By imagine-that-100

A collection of my Matty Healy/The 1975 oneshots and short series More

Truth Serum
No Promises
She's American
Good Boy
Halloween (R.M)
Stop It
All Is On My Side ~ Part 1 (G.D)
Chicken Shop Date
Chicken Shop Date | Part 2 |
When We Are Together
Menswear

All Is On My Side ~ Part 2 (G.D)

1.3K 14 14
By imagine-that-100

Make sure you read Part 1 first x

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stumbling into the door of your house and being pushed back up against it once it shut was something you were hoping for when you left earlier on this evening. But what you didn't expect was for the guy you brought home to be someone you actually clicked with and someone you want to have all at once.

The way you feel with him cupping your jaw, tilting it up towards him as your lips are connected makes you feel more alive than you have done in a long while. You love but also can't quite believe that you've brought such a good looking guy home and one that you actually trust despite only knowing him for a handful of hours.

He bites your lip and pulls on it a little, making you hum in satisfaction, and you really really want to get lost in it. You don't want to let the heat that's building between you dissipate but you have to for a few minutes. You really need to do a few things before you pull this gorgeous man upstairs.

"George." You mumble against his lips to try and grab his attention, although you're really second guessing being a responsible adult.

He hums in recognition, a little gutted he has to pull away from you because his thoughts are racing with what's to come. But he does pull away, just a little, to allow you to speak.

You're both catching your breaths a little as you ramble, "As much as I'd love to get started, realistically I need to do a few things first. I'm sorry."

"Don't be." George smiles, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear before taking a step back as a silent indication it's okay.

After kicking off your heels and locking your front door, you walk towards the door to your lounge and with George following in step, you ask him. "You scared of dogs?"

George grins, shaking his head, "Nope."

"Good. There's a beast in here," You warn him, and you see his eyes widen the tiniest bit as you continue, "So be careful and don't get him too excited or he'll get you." And you open the door with a grin.

George is curious as he hears nails scraping on the wooden floor for a second, but when he looks down at the ground, he sees the most gorgeous brown and white Corgi running towards the two of you.

"Oh my god!" George grins, "He's so cute."

"I know." You watch the tall man walk into your lounge to pet your handsome dog.

"Hello you," George says as he picks the Corgi up like a child and he hugs the dog into him, "What's your name?"

You smile, "This is Cheddar." stepping closer to George so you can reach up to pet your gorgeous dog.

George looks around at you then, and you know that he knows the reference. You smile as you scratch behind Cheddar's ear, before acknowledging it, "Yes, the person who named him clearly watched Brooklyn Nine Nine."

"You didn't name him?" George asks, clearly a little confused.

"He's a rescue." You explain, fondly remembering when you went to find a dog almost two years ago now.

You spotted your cute little guy online and you fell in love with him the moment you got to meet him in person. The fact that he had been given his name from someone who watched the amazing sitcom was just icing on the cake. There were no thoughts about changing his name in the slightest even though Cheddar was only 1 and a half when you got him.

"Oh," George grins, looking back to Cheddar and saying, "So you're even more special."

"He is indeed," You smile and you gesture for the tall man to follow you into your kitchen.

You flick the light on and immediately head towards the french doors that lead to your small garden. On the way past, you slip George's denim jacket on the back of one of your dining room chairs and he can't help but be a little gutted you're taking his clothes off. You look really good in them.

You stop at the door and begin to unlock it as you explain, "I just need to let him outside and... You know, then-" you trail off as you open your back door.

"Then we can shag the brains out of each other?" George suggests with a smirk as he puts Cheddar down on the ground and he immediately runs off outside.

"Are you a poet? Because you should enter your material in competitions." You hold your grin back and raise your eyebrows at him as he steps closer, only letting your smile slip when you say, "That was really romantic."

George shrugs, smirking down at you, "I try my best."

His arm comes around your waist then and his other cups the back of your neck, pulling you into the kiss and into him. Jesus, you're excited for this. You actually have some hope for this boy.

It's softer than the one in the hall, but it still feels just as intense. The anticipation of this whole thing is killing you now. You want him badly and you're certain from the semi that's pressed up against you that he wants you just as much.

Your arms come up to wrap around his neck and you happily lock him into the kiss so he can't pull away. You deepen the kiss this time, and George happily lets you lead it.

It stays slow, still silently building the anticipation between you. The height difference between you is laughable now that you're out of your heels, but you're thankful George doesn't seem to mind it.

George attempts to pull away in the next few seconds and whilst you're okay with that, you bite his bottom lip and pull him back for another one. That seems to give George a new lease of life though because he kisses you back with a bit more force and he crouches down a little so he can pick you up.

Your legs wrap around his waist the instant you're off the ground and you can't help but smile into the kiss a little when his hands grab your arse to stabilise you. He's moving now and you know he's either going to place you on your kitchen worktop or your dining table.

You're just baffled by the fact he's picking you up like you weigh nothing. This man could probably throw you about and not break a sweat and you'd more than likely thank him for it.

At least you hope you would, anyway. He'd better not be all talk at this point.

George places you down on your worktop but as soon as he does he grabs your hips and pulls you towards him so you're flush against him. Fucking hell, you pray he's not all talk with how big you can feel that he is.

You moan into his mouth a little as you feel his jeans brush against your underwear, but also because his hands are slowly running up your thighs. George kisses you once more before he pulls away just to clarify something.

His voice is low and husky when he asks, "Is this okay?"

You want to drop to your knees for him right now. Nothing is more attractive than someone asking for consent. This man.

You nod, your nose brushing against his as you do. "Yeah." You grin against his lips, pulling him back in for another kiss.

His cool hands feel wonderful against your hot skin as he runs them up your thighs. George's denim jacket certainly kept you warmer than you previously thought and the contrast in temperature is delicious.

When George grips your hips and pulls you against him a little more both of you emit a few noises that spur the other on even more. The little moan that escapes your lips is a noise that George wants to hear fall from your mouth over and over again. And he has every intention to be the cause of it all night.

He kisses you a little harder then. The air changes between you and it feels like a spark could set the room alight.

You want him and he wants you.

Just as George wants to try and tease you a little more, both of you hear the tiniest bark and he can feel Cheddar's fluffy presence against his leg. You pull away from the kiss with a smile on your face and you're glad that George is smiling back at you.

He pecks your lips once more before both of you look down towards your attention seeking dog who's sat practically on George's foot. Cheddar is staring up at you both panting a little, quite clearly wanting some more affection from George.

You and me both, Cheddar.

You catch your breath as George reaches down and picks up your dog and you quickly slip off your worktop. You pull your dress back down so it's covering you properly again as you lock up for the night, deciding to deal with whatever mess Cheddar made tomorrow.

"Hey Ched," You hear George talk to him as you flick off your outside lights.

"You're adorable and I promise you all the attention in the world in the morning." You're grinning like a fucking idiot hearing this as you lock your back door.

You turn around and start walking over to the man who's holding your dog on your hip like a child, "But I promised your Mum a really good time tonight, so I'm going to have to go against my better judgement and follow through with that deal instead of giving you all my attention."

George looks over to you then as he makes his final statement, "You see Cheddar, she goes for the bad guys that don't know what they're doing. I'm gonna restore a bit of faith in men for her. What do you think? Three, four orgasms?"

You raise your eyebrows at him as you hold two fingers up. "Two things".

With one finger raised you say, "You're really setting yourself up to fail here, best just keeping that pretty mouth of yours shut."

His grin makes you weak at the knees, and seeing him hold Cheddar just makes him all the more cute. But you hold your ground and raise your other finger. "And two, don't ask my cute little dog how many orgasms you won't give me, he's a young impressionable boy."

George smirks at you, "Four it is."

You press your lips together to stop yourself from grinning. You shake your head, "You're getting my hopes up, stop"

"We have a lot of time, Y/N." George smirks at you with a knowing look on his face, but then his expression completely changes, and he turns to Cheddar and asks him in a childlike voice, "Don't we Cheddar?"

Cheddar then starts excitedly licking George's face and it makes you laugh as George tries to move away but tries not to drop him too. You're giggling as you grab your fluffy ball of fur and place him back on the floor and when you look back up at George you see he has drool all over the side of his face.

"Told you not to get him excited." You shake your head before you walk back over to the sink and run the water for George to clean himself up.

George very quickly follows you and cleans himself up, but as you offer him a few pieces of kitchen roll to dry his hands, he instead flicks the water at you playfully. He's grinning at you like a maniac as your jaw drops.

"Oh, you're a cheeky fucker." You half scoff, half laugh and you quickly turn the tap back on and splash him too.

George laughs then and he catches your wrists after a moment, pulling you into him and back into a sweet kiss. You grin into it and instead of trying to get him back you just grab a fistfull of his shirt and prolong his lips against yours.

George teases you then by biting down on your bottom lip and the air between you immediately changes. Your stomach drops and George can tell from the moment your stunning Y/E/C eyes open, you're ready for things to continue.

"Upstairs?" The tall man asks in his low voice.

You bite your lip and nod up at him, "Yeah."

After turning off the tap and the kitchen light, you and George move back into the lounge and you see Cheddar curled up on his bed looking ready to go to sleep. As soon as he sees you both, he picks his little head up but he makes no attempt to move.

Yep, he's definitely tired.

"Night Cheddar, be a good boy." George says to your dog, but his hands are on your hips, following you to the lounge door. "I'm gunna show your Mum a real good time now. See you in the morning."

"Stop telling my dog you're about to fuck me." You whisper as you turn the light off and George closes the door behind you.

"Why? Can he understand me?" George says in jest. "Can he talk back? Shit, I wanna hear him talk now."

"You're such a gimp." You laugh, shaking your head at him before you head up the stairs, George following close behind.

Your bedroom lamp is already on and you're so glad you tidied your room this morning. Your make up lies on your desk but that's nothing to worry about. You're just glad that your bed is freshly made despite the fact that both of you were about to mess it up.

You put your bag down beside your door and before George can even get a good look around your room, you pull him down to you and trap him in a kiss. George hears the door close behind him and he definitely doesn't mind you pushing him back against it.

His large hands circle your waist before dropping to your arse, and he likes the hum of satisfaction you let out. You love the fact that he squeezes your arse like he's been doing it for years and it's just a bit of banter between the both of you.

You immediately feel the temperature rise in your room as your kisses deepen and become more intense. You love the fact that George is pulling you into him and that you can feel him getting hard through both of your clothes.

His not so little problem only gets worse when you undo the buttons of his shirt and you strip him of it. You have to control yourself upon seeing his toned body in front of you, and you don't really know why you're surprised by his physique but you are.

You're sure that your eyes would have gone wide if you weren't pulled back into a hard kiss. But you want to groan when your hands get to run up his chest and up around the back of his neck. You want to lace your fingers into his hair too but the bun stops that from happening the way you want to. Instead you just thread your fingers into what you can of it so you can pull on his roots to keep him in the kiss.

Whilst in his kiss, George moves the spaghetti straps that are holding your dark green dress up, off your shoulders and when you move your arms back to your side, the material pools at your feet. You're left in nothing more than your thong that matches the material that's now been stripped from you.

When the kiss breaks so the both of you can take the other in properly, the noise that George releases when he sees your body makes you feel appreciated despite no words falling from his lips.

The way he's looking at you makes your heart beat faster, and you want nothing more than to drop to your knees for him when he pulls you into his chest. He's looking into your eyes as he says, "You're stunning." and you're certain your heart stops for a moment.

"So are you," You don't even hesitate to say back before you kiss him again.

After asking if he's comfortable with you giving him a blowjob and him very enthusiastically assuring you he'd be more than happy with that, you do get to your knees for him. You run your hands over the waistband of his jeans and you can already see his white Calvins peeking above them.

The V that his toned muscles have formed make you want to foam at the mouth, and with him towering above you, looking at you like you're some angelic being in front of him, you promise yourself that this is going to be the best blowjob you've ever given.

It takes mere seconds to pull his jeans and underwear down, and as he steps out of them you have to control your now very dirty mind. He's big, and you're practically drooling by the time your lips wrap around him.

The moan that leaves George's lips spurs you on further and the noise adds to the pleasant ache that's forming between your legs. God you want him to fuck you badly.

The feminist inside you has quite clearly clocked out for the night because you just want him to be as good as he's been promising you.

George is finding it increasingly difficult to keep his composure as you're going down on him. His hand in your hair, something which you seem to like, because whenever he tugs on your locks you moan around him, clearly pleasuring you both.

After a minute of bringing George the most pleasure he's received in months, he feels the urge to stop you when you try to take him deeper than your throat will allow. He moans when you gag on him as he hits the back of your throat, but George soon gets his composure back and he pulls you off him.

This is about you, not him. George wants you to feel good and whilst he would love to finish in your mouth, he has more plans for your night than to cum straight away.

You stand yourself back up, as George silently requests, and when you do, he runs his thumbs under your eyes, gathering the little bit of makeup that has smudged from your eyes watering when you gagged on him.

Your stomach drops at the fact you're just grinning at each other moments after his dick has just been in your mouth, but you're so excited for what's to come. You only met him a matter of hours ago, but you feel so safe in his presence.

George's large hand cups the back of your neck then, bringing you out of your thoughts and he keeps you in this kiss for a while. It's slow and deep, contrasting with what the kisses were like when you entered your bedroom despite the fact you both now lacked a lot of clothes.

He kisses down your jaw and your neck, and your breath hitches when he whispers against your ear, "I want you to get on the bed and touch yourself for me."

You have to stop your jaw from dropping and asking him to repeat himself. Instead you try to maintain some composure and your hands go to your underwear.

Just as you're about to pull them down, George's hands stop you. "Keep them on."

You nod up gormlessly at the tall man and he slowly kisses you once more before you climb on your bed and do as you're told. It's not a surprise you're wet, you feel very touch starved right now and your body clearly wants some attention.

Watching your hand disappear into your underwear makes George instantly groan and the noise seems to add to your pleasure as you moan a few seconds later.

Watching you work yourself up is something that excites George to no end. The moans that spill from your lips and the soft sounds you're making makes George unable to stay out of the equation for long.

Your breathing goes shaky as George kneels in front of you at the end of the bed and you open your eyes to look at him. Your breath hitches when he lifts one of your legs and slowly starts kissing his way down it.

You're both staring at each other as he does this and you can't help but moan when he starts sucking and teasing the inside of your thighs, getting closer to where you need him. It's a heady combination of sensations, and the only way you think it can be better is if he helps you out.

When your leg is over his shoulder and he dips his head between your legs, you begin to wonder if that help might finally arrive. The moan you let out when you feel George's tongue trace the thin material of your underwear has him smirking from ear to ear and he gets you unbelievably excited.

However, you quickly realise that the man between your legs is actually nastier than you thought because he sits himself back up onto his knees; the distance he's suddenly created between your bodies is agonising.

"You fucking tease." You whine almost painfully as you really want him to touch you.

You're all for getting yourself off, but look at him. You want him to prove you wrong. You want him to give you as many orgasms as you can take before you pass out from exhaustion.

George's teasing smirk has you moaning and closing your eyes to try and relive the feeling of his hot breath against you again. His large hands now resting on your thighs makes you touching yourself for him all the more pleasurable, but the fact he just keeps running them up and down your thighs whilst watching you makes you want to scream.

"You're so fucking pretty, did you know?" George asks, looking down at your body. "You're doing so good."

George thinks you're fucking gorgeous and he can't in his right mind just carry on watching. It seems like you can't stand that either.

You moan his name, and George innocently asks, "Yes baby?"

You hum, liking that he's called you that but you continue to tell him, "I want you to touch me."

George complies immediately. His hands go to your hips and tug on the thin material that he can see is soaked through. You lift your hips, still making yourself moan by playing with yourself and George removes the last of your clothes.

You expect his head between your legs again in a matter of seconds, but you're incorrect. George elects to lie himself down on his side beside you and you're about to complain again until you feel his fingertips on your stomach.

Your breath hitches as he teasingly trails them down your body. As he does this though, you feel his lips on yours and you take great satisfaction from the gesture.

His fingers run down your lower stomach until he feels your hand that's still bringing you pleasure. George's hand hovers over yours until he feels your fingers teasing tiny circles and he adds a bit more pressure with his own fingers on top of yours.

It's unsurprising when you moan into his mouth then. George absolutely loves this and you know he does because you can feel how hard he is against your hip.

George pulls away from your kiss a little, but only enough to say, "Don't stop what you're doing."

You're confused for a second as you thought he was about to take over from you. But you quickly realise that this orgasm that's rapidly building is going to be a joint effort.

George dips his fingers inside you then and you hum against his lips at the full feeling whilst he lets out his own moan. He wants to fuck you so badly right now but he wants to give you an orgasm first.

He trails kisses down your neck and to your chest then, and when attaches his lips to your nipple, he curls his fingers inside you. The moan you let out goes straight to his dick. He wants to be the cause of it again, and again, and again.

And he is. You don't hold anything back from him as his palm presses down against your fingers as he works his own in and out of you.

He's making you feel the best you have in a while and the fact you're both getting you there adds something to the experience. It's no surprise to either you or George when your legs start shaking or when you make it clear to him that you're about to climax.

Your free hand is in George's hair, tugging on it as he kisses, sucks, and teases the skin on your neck. And with George's encouraging and dirty words between him teasing your skin, your orgasm takes over.

You clench around his fingers and George picks his head up to watch as the pleasure takes over your body. You look so good, your face twisting in pleasure as a moan catches in your throat as you throw your head back.

He kisses your jaw as his fingers continue to work you through your high, but when he feels your hand that's under his palm pull away, clearly overstimulated, George just wants to add to your pleasure.

George drops his hand so his thumb can continue to stimulate you throughout your orgasm. The moan that had previously caught in your throat is released then and it's a little higher pitched than your others, obviously not expecting him to do that.

Kissing what he can of your exposed skin whilst you come back around, brings both you George great pleasure. But yours gets a little too much when your senses come back to you.

"Oh fuck," You whine, your hand reaching down to George's to stop him, "Okay, okay. Point proven."

He can definitely find the clit.

George grins up at you, knowing exactly what you mean, and when he pulls his hand away you tug on his hair a little so he comes back for a kiss. It's a soft one that lasts a while but when you turn towards him a bit more, you can feel how hard he is.

You pull away from the kiss and look into his gorgeous brown eyes as you softly say, "I want you to rail me now."

It completely contrasts with the soft moment that you're having, as your fingers are playing with the loose strands of his hair as you look at each other. George doesn't seem to mind though, he just finds it amusing.

"You what?" George laughs, a toothy grin coming to his face.

"You heard." You chuckle as you twirl a strand of his hair around your finger, "I want you to rail me now."

"From behind?" George asks keenly, "Or a different position?"

He watches as your eyes roll back at the mere thought. You hum with your eyes closed, "God yes."

He's smiling down at you like an idiot. Finding you just as amusing as you were before you both ended up in your bed. George points out, "That's not an answer."

"Whatever position you're best at, George." You grin.

You don't mind in the slightest. You just want to repay the favour now, but if he wants to take you from behind, a position you're actually quite fond of, you're not going to complain.

"From behind first but watching you cum then was nice, so I want to watch that again." George says with a grin on his face and he likes the sound of your little giggle after he's said it.

"Oh honey, you're painfully hard right now." You laugh, shaking your head at his enthusiasm,

"What? You think I'm not gonna last?" George grins almost like it's a dare between you.

You smirk back, "We'll see, won't we?"

It's no surprise you're on your hands and knees in front of him, seconds after he routed through the pockets of his discarded jeans to grab a condom from his wallet. You're both desperate for this now.

When he sinks into you, your jaw falls open and your head falls forward into your sheets to mute the moan you want to let out as he pulls your hips toward his. The pleasured whine that leaves your mouth is music to George's ears as he grunts a little at how well you're taking him.

After a few ragged breaths you pick your head back up, telling the man who's now balls deep inside you, "Need you to fuck me fast George."

He leans down over you and you feel a kiss being placed on your shoulder blade, which makes you smile. Feeling his hand come around your waist then, you're unsurprised when his fingers end up between your legs again.

If you weren't already on them, you're sure you'd feel yourself go weak at the knees when he starts teasing you again. He's certainly making it abundantly clear he knows how to pleasure you and it makes you whine as he works you up, making no attempt to move his hips.

George feels you try to ease forward then, to move yourself back against him and he has to stop himself from fucking you senseless. He wants to carry on working you up a little. Wanting you on a level that will meet him when the time comes.

He lets you fuck yourself against him a few times as he adds more pressure between your legs. The way you moan when you sink back against him has George's mind clouding with desire. But he doesn't forget what you asked him just a few moments ago.

You feel George's other hand on your hip tighten when he's fully inside you again, pausing your movements momentarily. You like the feeling of his breath on your skin as he says, "What do you say Y/N?"

You have to hold in a moan at how low his voice has gone since you last heard it. Hearing your name in that low sexy tone as he's inside you makes you want to lose it there and then. You submissively plead, "Please. Please fuck me."

A playful slap to your arse makes you moan out to your empty bedroom then, and you know you're in for a good time when he brings both hands up to your hips and says, "Good girl." in that low husky voice.

George doesn't waste another second before pulling back and slamming his hips into yours over and over again. The angle he creates when he pushes down on the centre of your back makes you want to yell out for him.

Every time he sinks into you, he hits the spot over and over again that makes you feel like you're losing your mind. No guy had ever given it to you this good from behind, and hearing his grunts and moans just makes you want him even more.

Your hands are stretched out in front of you, taking fistfuls of your duvet in an attempt to keep you how you are. But George has different ideas.

One hand moves from your hips as he continues to fuck you quickly and ends up gathering what he could grasp of your hair and pulling back on it. You moan again, liking the sensation and feeling him inside you as you feel your second orgasm building.

His other hand briefly let's go of your hip as he uses your hair as leverage to move you back and thrust into you, whilst his other hand presses down on your lower back. "Oh fuck, George." You can't stop yourself from moaning at the slightly different angle that somehow hits even better now he's arched your back more.

"That good Baby?" George asks as he grabs your hip again pulling you back into him harder.

The moan that leaves your mouth as he tugs on your hair a little as he ploughs his hips back into yours is a enough indication that you're enjoying this just as much as him.

Hearing you moan how you are doing is almost sending him into overdrive. But he wants the verbal confirmation that you're enjoying yourself.

"Words Y/N/N."

"Yes," You try to nod furiously, your eyes screwed shut as you try and deal with how much pleasure he's bringing you, "Fuck, yes."

That's all the encouragement George needs to start thrusting harder. You feel so fucking good and you're taking him so well. He just wants to hear your soft moans of pleasure fill the room alongside the sound of your skin colliding.

Hearing George's groans really adds the whole experience as you like that you're the cause of them. You love the way your name falls from his lips and it all adds to the building sensation in your lower stomach.

The way he's fucking into you is delicious and you can't stop yourself pushing back against him, wanting to feel him deeper. It definitely adds to it each time you do but what makes it better is the way George's hold on your hips tightens or the way he grunts when he's once again fully inside you.

God, you're so glad you took him up on this.

"George." You moan as you try and push yourself up the bed a little.

"Yeah?" He responds, and he pauses his actions as he sees you moving.

His hands travel around your waist and he leans down over you again so your back hits his chest. His hands immediately find your breasts and he thrusts into you once more at this angle.

You let out a staggered "Fuck," as he pays close attention to your tits.

George drops one hand back down between your legs and you moan as he adds to your pleasure again. You feel like you're on fire, this man is so fucking good, holy shit.

He gets a little carried away, torn between wanting to know what you wanted and wanting to make you orgasm again here and now. After a few more seconds, he decides on the former.

"You were gunna say something Baby?" George whispers gruffly into your ear before kissing you neck just underneath.

You hum and nod, your eyes closed as you throw your head back onto his shoulder. His thrusts are slow now but fuck, you don't care, you want to orgasm again any way possible.

George grins against your skin at the fact you've lost yourself all over again. "What was it Y/N?" He asks as he drops his hand from between your legs which makes you whine.

"Was gunna say if you're changing it up, do it now cause I'm almost there." You say through your pleasure as he grinds his hips into yours. You don't know how much longer you can last.

Usually a night with someone is over by now. But you really don't want this to end. At the same time though, you really want to finish again and you want to get George there too.

"I got you baby." George promises and he kisses the back of your neck before pulling out of you.

You don't like the empty feeling in the slightest, so you quickly turn around towards him. Both of you still on your knees, you lean in to kiss him.

Your arms go around his neck so you can keep yourself up easier and you love feeling his arms wrap around your waist, holding you against him. It's a hot kiss that feels frantic given the circumstances but you wouldn't change it.

Pulling away to kiss down his jaw and neck leaves you finding two new tattoos. 'Broken' is written on each of his collarbones and you don't hesitate to tease, suck, and nip at the skin there before paying close attention to his neck.

Small hums of satisfaction leave his mouth and you feel his hold on you tighten, so you carry on, now doing everything with a little more intensity. However, routing of fingers in your hair and a tug on it pulls you out of your daze to try and work George up. But as it turns out it was working a little too well.

"Sorry but I'm really not gunna last if you carry on doing that." George says a little out of breath, his eyes entirely lustful now.

"Fuck me then Baby." You grin up at him and you pull him down onto the bed with you. "I want you to cum."

He's been able to do what the men you've slept with for the past six months haven't. You want to repay the favour. After he grabs a pillow and positions it under your lower back, you kiss again as George eases himself back inside you.

"Fuck Y/N/N." He moans and you smile at hearing your name leave his lips, and at the fact you're filled by him again.

He feels so good. You want nothing more than to continue this all night with him.

George grinds his hips into yours before he starts thrusting into you again then and your breath catches. George groans into your ear and you love the sound, you're glad you're the cause of it.

You don't hesitate to pull on what you can if his hair so he's hovering above you again so you can lean up and press your lips to his neck. Teasing and sucking on this skin at his jugular and George's eyes roll back as he buries his hips into yours.

"Fuck, George." You moan as you try to kiss back up his neck and the loud and groan you're met with fuels you.

You wrap your legs around his waist and press your ankles into his lower back, needing him impossibly closer to you when he fucks back into you. George's hand moves from beside your head and onto your metal bed frame so he has more leverage to drive his hips forward into yours.

Your moan almost causes him to lose it. But no way was he going to let himself release before he made you cum again. He doesn't care if it's ego fuelling. He just wants you to get your high before him. But you're making it increasingly difficult when you kiss his throat or tell him that you want him to finish.

George brings his free hand to your breasts and he squeezes one as his head dips to take your other nipple in his mouth. Your hand winds up in his hair again, tugging on what you can of his locks whilst your other scratches down his back.

And after fucking into you at his relentless place for another minute, you're finally on the edge. "George. I-"

You're interrupted by him burying his hips into yours again and he can feel your legs squeezing him tightly. So he encourages you, "Come on baby," as his hand disappears down between your body until he's pleasuring you again.

And with that, you're gone. Pleasure ripples up your body again causing you to pull on George's hair the hardest you had and scratch your nails down his back as you clench around him.

But when you moan right into his ear, George loses it. He fucks into you once, twice more, before his rhythm falters as he releases into the condom.

He tries to hide his loud moan by burying his head into your neck, which adds to your high along with his slower thrusts. You don't know how he's managing it but you're just happy to be along for the blissful ride.

When George's thrusts stop, his head is still buried into your neck and your hand is on the back of his neck and just resting on his smooth back as you catch your breaths. You don't care that he's still inside you, you're just thankful for the good time.

After a few seconds, he pulls out and quickly ties off the condom before putting it in your bin. But once he comes back, still blissfully fucked out, he lies on his stomach just beside you, only propped up by his elbows but he leans down to kiss you once more before keeping close.

"Two down, two to go yeah?" George lazily grins, his eyes blissfully hazy.

"Take a breath Hun, the night is young." You chuckle a little as you cup the back of his neck and play with the strands of his hair that you've pulled free.

George can't help but question, clearly knowing the answer, "You enjoy yourself?"

"Yeah." You nod enthusiastically with a giggle, "Did you?"

He nods, and an amused fucked out smile plays on his lips as he says, "A lot."

"Good." You hum and George reaches round and takes the bobble out of his hair.

You find yourself grinning because of how long it is and because you like playing with it in the blissful state you both seem to be in.

"God, I have some good ideas." He sighs to himself but you clearly hear him as he drops his head back down to hide it into your neck.

You giggle, "Little full of yourself, aren't you G?"

You feel him turn towards your ear as he double checks in an amused tone, "Did you just call me G?"

"Yeah," You nod a little, twirling his hair around your finger gently, "We're friends, aren't we? I'm sure your friends call you G."

He hums in approval, but he says as he nuzzles himself into your neck a bit more, "Like you saying my name though."

"Course you do." You hum and you smile when you feel him press a lone kiss to your neck.

Both of you end up lazily chatting for a long while then but the next thing you realise is that you both start getting tired. You don't hesitate to assure George that it's fine, after all you have the morning with him to look forward to.

After you come back from the bathroom, George sleepily pulls you into him and you both end up falling asleep. And it's hours later when you feel kisses on your shoulder blades waking you up and you're very pleased with what followed.

Kissing him is something you could happily pass the time doing, and George feels the same. Both of you thrive off the noises you make in response to the other and you're more than willing to let him hear everything when George progresses to teasing his way down your body.

When his head ends up between your thighs, you're unable to stop yourself from routing your fingers into his hair as it spills down your thighs and onto your stomach. The eye contact George gives you turns you on a lot more than you'd ever admit, it's like he's appreciating you as he's pleasuring you.

The godly man between your legs makes you orgasm for a third time with his fingers and his tongue which makes you fully understand the phrase, 'la petite mort'.

Naturally George is hard by the time you get your wits about you again. Your dizzy mind is drunk with pleasure and you want nothing more than to give him some too. After all, it would be rude not to after he'd been so generous to you.

After kissing his perfect mouth again, you flip the both of you around so George lies beneath you. Something which he seems very keen on because before you could even think about giving him something in return his hand returns between your legs.

Whilst you'd love for him to give you an orgasm just from that, you have your own intentions. So after you pry his hand away, you grab another condom and after putting it on you position yourself above him and you once again get to feel the pleasurable stretch of him inside you.

This time you want to ride George and get yourself off on him whilst he just gets to relax and experience the pleasure with you. And he seems to love every second.

You like watching his face as you fuck him. You're the cause of his pleasure and with his large hands only gripping your hips or your arse, you love the fact that you're his undoing.

Equally, you love hearing his dirty words which spur you on even more. You didn't think that the polite man you sat beside earlier would have such a foul, dirty mouth but you're definitely one of the lucky ones that gets to hear that side of him.

When you touch yourself, you tell George that he's not allowed to cum before you're ready. And at that point he nods and starts bucking his hips up into yours to try and get you closer and you find that your nails of the hand that's steadying you dig into his lower stomach with each thrust.

Both of you end up getting your highs seconds after the other and you try your best to keep riding your way through it. You end up collapsing on top of George though, completely exhausted and after the both of you clean up, sleep takes over.

~*~*~*~

"G?" Your voice is the first thing that makes George's eyes lazily blink open the following morning.

George hums, "Hmm." as consciousness starts seeping into his system when he lifts his head from your pillow as he feels you gently tapping his arm.

"Is that your phone?" You ask him, clearly a little more awake than he currently is.

Tuning back into his surroundings, George hears the vibration along with the classic iphone ringtone being muted slightly by the fabric of his jeans.

Groaning slightly, George gets himself up out of your bed and after pulling his boxers on quickly, he routes in his jeans pocket for his phone. You watch him as he stands at the foot of your bed rubbing his eyes as he answers the phone in a low husky tone, "Hello?"

"George! Where the fuck are you?!" Matty shouts down the phone.

Pulling the phone away from his ear slightly, not understanding the anger in his best friend's voice, he asks, "What?"

"Where the fuck are you?!" Matty shouts again, clearly annoyed. "We were meant to leave half an hour ago and you're still not here. Where are you?"

"Shit." George mumbles, running a hand down his face. He's still completely wiped out. "What time is it?"

"Quarter to eleven! George mate, you need to get here now." His best friend scorns him like he's never been the cause of a late start to the touring schedule before.

"Right, shit, I'm sorry." Is the best George can say, because he has no excuse that he's overslept. "I'll be there as fast as I can."

"Hurry the fuck up!" Matty's tone gets worse, but George has already had enough.

Just before he hangs up the phone, the drummer says a halfhearted and dismissive, "Right, bye."

When George looks back around at you, you're sitting up clutching your duvet, looking back at him. He can tell you're tired and last night's activities are evident from your swollen lips and your hair wasn't as perfect as it was when you both left the venue. Well that, and he knows you don't have anything on underneath the duvet that's keeping you warm.

"Is everything okay?" You ask with a look of worry on your tired eyes.

It hurts George a little when he has to say, "I'm really sorry, I've gotta go."

He spins himself around and grabs his jeans, quickly pulling them on. As he's buttoning them though, you quietly ask him, "You have a girlfriend or something then?

You just don't know why someone would be screaming at him down the phone on a Sunday morning if not for a bad reason like that. You've been burned before in the same way, so your mind just immediately goes to a negative.

You watch as George's eyes snap back up to you, and his face falls impossibly more. "What? No no." He shakes his head, running his hand through his hair, "God it sounds so seedy of me. I'm so sorry."

George comes round to your side of the bed and sits himself down just in front of you. He rambles to you, trying to explain, "That party last night. It was an after party for my show. I'm in that band and we're meant to be setting off on tour this morning."

You're a little shocked by that, not really knowing what to say other than a small, "Oh."

But George keeps talking as you process his words, "The bus was meant to be leaving at like ten but it's waiting. I'm really sorry this is shitty of me. I'm not the guy to just up and leave anymore."

"It's okay," You say, seeing that it's actually affected him. You smile at him, lightening the mood a bit with a joke, "Guess it's just my luck that the guy that fucked me good is going away."

You see him smile at that before he looks back to you. His long hair is messy and you see his eyes are a lighter shade of brown in daylight.

He's still just as handsome in daylight, his colourful tattoos even more vibrant as the light graces his smooth skin. You press your lips together when you notice that his back has a fair few pink lines running down it from where your nails had dug into his skin a matter of hours ago.

"I'm sorry." George says, putting a hand on over your covered thigh, rubbing it a little to show his sincerity.

"Don't be," You shake your head a little, resting one of your hands over his, stroking the back of it with your thumb. Smiling, you tell him in a little more than a whisper, "I had fun."

"Me too." George mirrors your smile and he shuffles a little closer then so he can lean in to kiss your lips again.

You can't help but smile into the sweet kiss. You're definitely gutted he has to leave as you'd love to spend a bit longer with him.

When George pulls away he tells you, "Really wanted to spend the morning with you and explain why I had to go but instead I'm just gonna have to blame you for tiring me out and I overslept as a result."

"Oh," You find yourself giggling, "Is that so you don't get told off when you go back?"

George immediately jokes back, "Yeah I'll get them to invoice you for the hour I'm late."

You giggle, "How rude. I recall you kissing me awake earlier for round two, and I gave you a bed for the night, and I was going to make you breakfast."

George's jaw drops a little, exaggerating a surprised look, "What was on the menu?"

"Full English," You tilt your head a little as you grin seeing that it's painful for him to hear what he's missing out on.

"Damn." He groans a little and pouts his bottom lip.

You pat his cheek a little, "Order yourself an Uber, you don't wanna be any later."

George nods then and he does as he's told. As he's being connected to a driver, he passes you a top that you asked him to grab you before he went into the bathroom.

9 minutes pops up on George's phone and he's actually sad about having to leave. He genuinely did want to get up earlier with you and spend some time with you.

You're thinking the same thing as you get dressed into your joggers and your oversized top of yours that George passed you. You'd had a really good night with him, even before you came back to your house.

He genuinely seemed like a really nice and down to earth guy. You got on immediately and it's nice to know you can still have a joke with him whilst you're both sober.

You definitely have no regrets from last night. You'd not had a night as good as the one with George for years.

You're replaying everything in your mind when George comes back in and he smiles when you give him his shirt that's now slightly creased after lying on the floor all night.

George says a little thank you as he takes it from you, kissing the top of your head too which makes you smile like a fool. Not even attempting to hide your grin, you ask, "How long have you got?"

"Five minutes." George tells you and you nod, telling him you're just nipping to your bathroom.

After quickly freshening yourself up, you go back to your room finding George sitting on the end of your bed waiting for you. His bright smile seems contagious because when he looks at you like that, you can't help but smile back.

When you stop just in front of him, you ask, "Can I see your phone for a second please?"

George nods and hands it to you straight away, assuming you want to see how long you have left in each other's company. He's wrong though as he sees you press the home button taking the app away.

He doesn't mind you using it, he's just a little curious as to what you're doing. Your thumbs start tapping the screen and he only understands what you're doing when you bring it to your ear.

You're pleased that a second later you hear your phone ringing from your pocket. You retrieved it from your bag that you abandoned when you entered the room last when you got dressed.

After ending the call, you lock his phone and explain, "Longshot, but in case you're around and wanna have some fun again you can call me."

"We're on tour for a while but when I'm back I'll definitely call." George nods up at you.

He can't not call you again. You're so stunning and such a funny and sweet person. He definitely wanted to see you again, even if it was just as innocent as getting a drink together.

"Well," You grin down at him, but he can tell you're a little embarrassed when you suggest, "I don't know what you get up to on tour buses, but feel free to give me a call on your lonely nights."

His grin is matching yours when you tell him, "I'm sure I could help you out."

"Thanks Y/N/N." George tells you as he stands up so he's just in front of you.

Jesus, he's so fucking tall.

"No, thank you." You tell him, giving him his phone back, and grin as you half whisper, "May have restored a little faith in the male species again."

"That was the intention, after all." George chuckles as he rests his hands on your hips.

"Maybe only a small percentage of you though." You grin as you pinch your fingers together, only leaving the tiniest gap between your thumb and index. "The six foot five men called George who are in a band."

"Well that is a select few." He grins and he quickly pecks your lips once more.

George does want to kiss you again, but the moment is ruined a little when his phone vibrates in his hand. You feel it, as he's holding your hips so you both end up looking down at his phone. The depressing news is confirmed, "Uber's almost here"

"Come on then." You smile, taking his free hand and pulling him towards your door.

George follows you without any arguments and as you go down the stairs you glance back at him when you ask, "What do you play by the way?"

"Play?" George raises his eyebrows, a little confused until you elaborate.

"In your band?" You clarify for him. "What do you play?"

He once again finds it refreshing that you don't know anything about him. It's nice to actually tell someone himself, "Drums"

"Makes sense." You find yourself grinning as you reach the bottom step.

George notices your smile though and curiously asks, "What does?"

"Nothing." You shake your head innocently, pressing your lips together, a little embarrassed.

George pulls you back into his body though, not letting you escape the question, "What?"

"You're a good shag, George." You confess, unable to hide your massive grin. "There. Are you happy now, drummer boy?"

Not a chance in hell you're going to verbally admit that he's got good rhythm. He's a smart man, he can read between the lines.

Chuckling, George asks, "You gunna save me in your phone as that?

"What? 'Drummer Boy'?" You question, finding it amusing and a little reliving that he does want you to save his number.

"Or 'Good Shag', I'm happy with either." The tall man teases.

"I have the perfect name in mind actually," You get your phone out then and add him as a contact. Quickly you show him your phone, "There you go."

Snail Boy 🐌

The drummer shakes his head, looking amused but disapproving slightly as he jokes, "I hate you."

You chuckle, still grinning away, "I don't think you do."

And he proves you right by leaning down and kissing you quickly. Yep, you definitely like him holding you and kissing you.

You can't get enough of him, and you're truly gutted that he has to go. Today you wanted nothing more than to continue your banter from last night and steal more of these amazing kisses. He's been the best person you've possibly ever brought home.

Just after George pulls away, you keep up the rapport that's come so naturally to you both as you ask, "What you gunna save me as? Providing you do save it"

He looks up, as if in thought for a quick second, and he's grinning when his brown eyes meet your Y/E/C ones again, "Think yours will be 'Cheddar's Gorgeous Mum'."

You laugh at that and pat his chest when you say, "He's gunna be devastated you didn't give him the attention you promised him."

"All the more reason to call you and come back." George smiles, which takes you a little by surprise. You're definitely pleased to hear it though.

George pouts, "Tell him I'm sorry though." which makes you chuckle.

"I will." You nod before reaching to the back of his neck and pulling him down for another kiss.

It's still sweet and you can taste and smell that he's used your mouthwash. You're reluctant to let him free from this kiss, especially when he nips on your lip before deepening it. Clearly he's not ready for your time together to be over either.

When George pulls away he doesn't let you go at all. He keeps you in his arms and you can't help but joke in a quiet voice, "Can't believe I let a man with a snail tattoo give me four orgasms."

George can't help but laugh at that and he likes when you start laughing too. There's no way he isn't going to call or text you.

George hasn't hit it off with someone as quickly as the two of you have for years. And the sex was fucking brilliant too. He'll be thinking about you for a long time, and will definitely be taking you up on your offer of a call on a lonely night on tour. He'd make the other lads fuck off somewhere for an evening so he could say whatever he wanted without anyone hearing him.

You both kiss again, and knowing it's for the last time seemingly for a while, George deepens it. It's a kiss that makes you weak at the knees, and the way he pulls you into him makes you want to get lost in him all over again.

When he pulls away, he drags your bottom lip between his teeth and it drives you insane. You open your eyes slowly and you see that he's already smiling at you.

You tell him honestly, "You're making it really hard to not lock you in my house and drop to my knees for you again."

George does well not to let his jaw drop then. He holds you the tiniest bit tighter when he says in a pained tone, "Don't say that or I won't go."

You chuckle knowing he has to, and knowing if he doesn't go soon he'll be getting an angry call off his Uber driver too. You pat his chest softly, saying with a teasing smile, "I had to try."

Wanting to feel his arms around you for just a second longer, you reach up and wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him in for a hug. His arms wrap around your shoulders and tighten around you, and it's weird because you feel like you're saying bye to an old friend. Not someone you met less than 24 hours ago. Not someone who's been perhaps the best shag of your life.

"I'll call you." George gives you his word when his arms eventually loosen and you grab the door for him.

You smile and nod, promising, "I'll answer."

When he steps around the door to head out, he turns back to you smiling, "Bye Y/N."

You can't get the smile off your lips. "Bye George."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 53 17
[to be edited] - matty healy x oc - warning: this may contain sexual contents that the readers are not comfortable with, drug use, and sensitive topi...
120K 2.6K 27
For all my readers - I have unlocked my most popular story just for you. Please don't judge some of the ideas or things that come up in this story, a...
29.6K 549 54
Fuck. That grey puff of smoke follows him everywhere. The scent of cigarettes sticks everywhere, and it always reminds me of him. But it's not him. ...
1.1K 5 39
A The1975/Palaye Royale story