Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-20

2.5K 207 33
By Rohahatim

"I want you to get married & this is my final decision."
Ahil frowned & looked towards his mom.
"What do you want from me if you've already made a final decision? Don't worry I'll wear a sherwani and come to the marriage Hall just tell me the date & time." He acted serious, rising his mother's anger.

"Shadi ke lye Tayyar ho?"
"Nahi."
"Tmhy koi lrki pasand hai?"
"Nahi."
"Phr meri marzi se krogy?"
"Han."
"Hoor kesi lagti hai tmhe?"
"Han."
"Nahi."
He raised his head
"Wait. What?" His eyes widened.
"Hoor who? Dr Hoor ? Ayaan's sister ?"
Translation:
(Are you ready for marriage?)
(No)
(Do you like someone?)
(No)
(Then you'll marry according to my choice?)
(Yes)
(What do you think of Hoor?)
(Yes.)
(No.)

"Han. Mujhay wo achi lagi. Soch smjh kr jawab dena. Krni to hai hi. Phr usse kiun nahi."
(Yes. I like her. Think about it. Afterall you have to get married. Then why not her.)

"Par—" (but—)
"Kia par? Ab ye na kehna wo tumhari behnon jesi hai. Shadi to ab tmhy karni hi hai. Kaam ke saath sukoon bhi zuroori hai. Islye bas ab ye socho Hoor ya koi aur. Likin mjhy jawab Hoor ke lye hi chahye bas."
He was making her angry. Ahil frowned but sighed.

(What but? Don't tell me she is like your sister. You have to get married. Peace is also important alongside work. So now think it's now Hoor or someone else. But I want your answer for Hoor only.)

"Jee. Main jawab dedunga kch din tk, mery jawab se pehle aap Hoor ke ghr walo se baat na kijiyega." She nodded and left the room, leaving him alone in his thoughts about an intern in the hospital.

(Ok. I'll let you know in a few days. Don't talk to her family before my answer.)

'It will be fun, Dr. Hoor.' A smile made its way to his lips and he didn't try to hide.
—----------------------
Hoor was on her break when an emergency case arrived. It was a police case and she only prayed from the cafeteria for the wellness of the person as she saw the people taking the stretcher towards the room. In a few seconds, she was called by Dr. Ahil in the OR to be with the team. She left her lunch and ran towards the Operation theatre. There was a man lying, he had been shot near his chest. She felt concerned for the person as she always did for her patients. She sighed and went over to the team and soon they were busy taking the bullet out and doing all the procedure.

<I am NOT a medical student, apko meri writing se pata chal gaya hoga :/ So if I made mistakes in medical terms, medical walo se maazrat >

In a few hours, they were done with the surgery and everyone was very tired but it was their everyday life and they were happy to play a role in easing someone's pain & saving lives. The patient was still in danger. Everyone left the room. Hoor was the last one to move out when her eyes fell on the person's hand. It reminded her of someone. It had a ring, with red coloured stone in the middle. The patient had tubes and an oxygen mask attached so she didn't see his face during the surgery and the surgery was something that needed all the attention of the medical team.
She shook her head in no, ignored the thoughts and went towards the door.
'Police case' It struck her. There's no harm in seeing who the patient is.
She took slow steps towards the bed, taking small breaths. Her hands were damp. She tiptoed to see the other side since the face was tilted to one side. Her breath stuck. She tried taking a deep long breath. She did. She pressed her hands to her face. She took a few steps backwards and turned, slowly moving towards the hallway. Out in the hallway, in a corner, she could see Dr. Ahil and a police officer. She ran to the officer, panting.
"W-what hap-happened to him?"
"Ms. Hoor you?" The officer was shocked.
"Tell me what happened to him."
She shouted.
"Dr. Hoor ye kya badtameezi hai?" Ahil glared at her.
(Dr. Hoor what is this mannerless behaviour?)

Hoor raised her hand in front of Ahil to stop him.
"Apke senior hone ka lihaz ni krugi aaj."

(I won't care about you being my senior today)

She glared at him and turned to the officer.
"He was shot by one of the guards outside his cell. I don't have words to apologise, Ms Hoor. I promise I'll investigate as much as I can. He is under arrest." The officer looked ashamed and sincere in his words. Hoor wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes and turned away, running from there while the officer followed behind. Ahil stood there, confused. Who was that patient to Hoor? But he had work, so he went back to deal with the patients.
Hoor locked herself up in the washroom and the officer sighed. He turned away and told something to the fellow officers and they nodded.
—-----------------------------
In a few minutes, Hoor washed her face and left the washroom. Her head was pounding and she felt like she'd fall any moment. She moved towards the hallway and stood in front of the room. She placed her hand on the door. She was looking at the patient like a statue.
"Dr. Hoor, kaisay mizaaj hain?"
(How are you, Dr. Hoor?)

Hadeed, who was going home after being done with the work, stopped by her when he saw her standing outside a room. Her back was facing him. He stopped in front of her but she was still looking through the glass window of the door. He frowned and followed her eyes and saw a man laying on the bed.
"Dr Hoor?" Hadeed called her again and she looked at him. That's when he noticed her crying.
"What happened?" She did not reply, instead kept crying quietly. Hadeed took a step forward and was about to hold her shoulders when stopped midway. It didn't feel right to him to hug a female when he's married. Only his wife has the right to hug him. He will not like a male friend or colleague hugging his wife, so he himself should not do something he won't like for his wife to do.
Not understanding anything, he took out his mobile and dialled a number.
"Hello Hadeed, kheryat hai is time call? Kaisy ho?"
(...Is everything okay you called at this time? How are you?)

"I am fine Ayaan sir. Dr. Hoor ki tabyat theek ni lagri mjhy, bas roye jarai hain kch ni bata rhin. So I called you.."
( ... Dr Hoor doesn't seem fine. She's just crying & not telling anything...)

Ayaan stood up abruptly from his bed. He talked a little bit while looking for his car keys and ran towards the car.
Hadeed stood there, roaming here and there in the hallway, waiting for Ayaan to come because he didn't feel like leaving her alone, crying. He decided to text Yumna first but let it go to not worry her when he himself had no idea what had happened.
—-------------------------
"Hoor gurya?" Ayaan held her arm and turned her to him who lost her patience seeing her brother in front of her. (Gurya-Doll)
"What happened please tell me." Ayaan was getting worried at her painful cries.
"Ba-ba...." Hadeed was silently standing by them.
"Kia hua hai baba ko?"
(What happened to baba?)

"Wo go–goli...ab to sb theek hone wala tha na bhai...."
(That bullet... now everything was going to be fine but...)
"Hoor tum mery sath ghar chalo bas. We'll talk later."
(Hoor come home with me...)

Ayaan was leaving when he saw an officer who recognized them both. Ayaan stood shocked when he was told everything by the officer but looking at Hoor's condition, he decided to go home first and do other things later.
"Arsalan. Arsalan." Ayaan called him as soon as he entered home. Arsalan came down and came to him when he saw them.
"Bhai what happened to her?"

"Take her to room, give a sleeping pill after making her eat something. I have to go, I'll come back later. It's urgent."
Hoor was the closest to her dad, being the only daughter.
Ayaan went back to hospital, met the police and discussed everything. He didn't go inside the room, since they were supposed to wait a few hours. He also told Ahil that the patient is his father and Hoor wasn't well so he had to drop her home.
Ayaan entered his home late at night and went towards Hoor's room. He saw her sleeping and went to Arsalan's room. He was sleeping on the sofa while Momal and Meerub were asleep on his bed. Even in this situation, a small smile grazed his lips. Arsalan loved his daughters more than himself.
—--------------------------------------
Hoor woke up around 8 a.m. the next day and it took her a few minutes to register everything in her mind. She freshened up and called the hospital to know if her dad was now conscious or not. Getting a no, she wiped her tears and went towards her car.
"Hoor." Ayaan called her as his eyes fell on her. He tried to stop her but she was stubborn enough and at last, he had to take her because he didn't want her to drive.
Hoor ran towards the room once outside the hospital and went inside it while Ayaan stayed in the car for a few minutes and then went inside. She went near the bed and sat on the floor beside it, putting her head on the bed.
Ahil was on a round, meeting patients. He opened the door of Ayaan's father's room and froze on his place seeing a girl sitting on floor, her head on the bed while her body was shaking with sobs.

"B-baba...aap...ap chahty thy...na...ke mai...doc—doctor banu...aaj me doctor..ban kr ap–apke samne hu but aap dekh...hi ni rhy..."
(Baba ... you... wanted me to... be a doctor... today I am in front of you as a doctor & you're not looking at me.)

Hoor hiccuped and he recognized her. He moved forward but stopped midway, turned back and left the room. After a few minutes, Ayaan came and took Hoor home, otherwise she would have kept crying by the side of her father's bed in hospital.

<A/N: Dr Sahab nai pighal rhy. Bht sakht hain yar >

Hoor's father gained consciousness at about 10 p.m. at night. Only Ayaan was at the hospital and Arsalan also came once for a few minutes, but in the day when he was unconscious. He couldn't stay long because one of them was supposed to be home.
Ayaan knocked the door and his father's eyes brimmed with tears seeing him there.
"Baba." Ayan mumbled and sat beside him, taking his hand in his.

"Kaisy ho?"
(How are you?)
"Main theek hu. Aaap theek hojayen ab bas. Bht rehlia sabne alag."
He wiped the tear that escaped his eye and his dad smiled.

(I am fine. Now you get fine. We've lived enough separately.)

3 years ago, his father was accused of some fraud and corruption by the owner of a business he worked for. It was done by a colleague who was jealous of his success and praise he used to get for his hard work. The evidence was against him and he got jailed for almost 3 years with fine. They were a normal family. Ayaan was already abroad with his wife and daughter while Arsalan was also abroad on his study visa while Hoor lived with her father in Pakistan. He got jailed and they couldn't do anything except for patience and trust in Allah. After her father got jailed, Hoor shifted to the hostel with Yumna because she felt lonely at home. Arsalan graduated this year a few months ago and they decided to move back to Pakistan. Their father was supposed to be free in 3 weeks but as per the police investigation, the guard was bribed and he shot him. Luckily, he was saved. The one who bribed the guard was arrested because guard told everything and hence, he was supposed to be punished according to law and jury's decision.

"Meri beti kesi hai?"
(How's my daughter?)

"Nai theek. Ro ro kar apni halat kharab krlee hai usne. Main usay abhi le kar ata hun. Aap rest kren."
(Not fine. She has made herself sick du to excessive crying. I'll bring her. You rest.)

Ayaan left the room to bring Hoor, he knew she won't wait till morning if he told her that dad is fine now and he didn't want to hide it because he can't see her sad anymore.
———

Hoor knocked the door and sat beside her father who smiled at her.
A tear escaped her eyes and he nodded in No.
"Ab nai rona ab bas."
(No more crying.)

"Ye toh khushi ke ansu hain."
(These are tears of happiness.)

She wiped them She controlled herself as she didn't want to worry anymore and also he needed rest. After 5 minutes, Ayaan told Hoor that she should go home, he'll stay with dad. Ahil was home. His duty hours were over.

————
I hope you all have a very happy & wonderful new year.
An update for the new year♥️
Dr. Sahab ka kia kren?🥲
Nikkah parhwa dety hain bas susar jee theek hojayen😄
Baqi ka kaam Dr. Hoor janen ?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...