[3] DAISY : OBSESS LOVE

By hwallslittleangel

BLOOM WITH TREASURE 3RD BOOK ❝𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘰? 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 �... More

INTRODUCTION
Kim Doyoung?
His Girl
With Her
(‼) Devil Inside
Claim
Who's the mad man?
Unwelcomed Guest
(‼) Monster
Doomed
Existence
Busted
The Killing Drug
Han Empire
(!!) MISSION : A Sip Of Wine
(!!) MISSION : Seductive Night
(‼) Lee Clan's Heiress
Murder Or Suffer
Twisted
Last Forever
Good or Bad - bye?
DAISY : What If

(‼) Peak Of Realization

810 40 6
By hwallslittleangel

‼️trigger warning : torture, blood, some scene are not suitable for young age reader‼️

Chapter 10 : Target locked.
"You taste sweet."

2 days had passed however Park Clan haven't done anything to confront Kim Clan about the 10 Million.

Haesoo was inside the car with Doyoung on their way to her university. The road was full with silence, not even one of them would start a conversation because of what happened in the past few days. The male cleared his throat when they arrived, he was about to speak however the girl had get off his car without even saying goodbye making him sigh.

Haesoo was buying a drink from the vending machine when she felt presence behind her, she turned to found a boy gazing at her. "Do you want to buy something from here?" She asked pointing at the vending machine in front of them causing the boy to chuckles. "I was looking for you actually." He replied.

Haesoo blinked her eyes a few times. "My friend told me you took chemist engineering and you're good in physics. Is it possible for you to tutor me?" He questioned while rubbing the back of his neck flustered by her stares. "I'm Heeseung, by the way."

She had think for a moment before agreeing, in her mind she wanted to eschew from Doyoung if she could. Being in the same house with him didn't make anything better, she could feel his ponders around every time they walked passed each other and the way he tried to approach her. She just couldn't face him in meantime, everything is so puzzling.

"After we finish our class?" He tilted raising an eyebrow as she nods, "Sure."

[Message]

YOU
I'm out with my friend after my class ends
so no need to fetch me

DOYOUNG
where?
SEEN

TIMESKIP
Haesoo was helping him on the subject mildly. Heeseung was impress on how she could teach him in the most simplest way although the subject itself was strenuous. The drink beside them is not even touched despite on how focus they both are. She stretched herself after sitting for so long and excuse herself to the toilet, this is where the plan begins.

Heeseung took out a pill, he broke it into two as the powder sink down inside Haesoo's drink before he used her straw to dissolved it. Minutes later she came back and drink her water heedlessly. "Where do we stop?" She gave him a smile while he replied with a smirk, his fingers tapping on the table.

She was about to grab her pencil box when she felt her sight blurry causing the pencil box to drop to the floor. She shook her head numerous time yet the sight is getting more and more cloudy. "Are you okay?" Heeseung questioned but all she heard was ringing inside her head.

"Three.. Two.. One.." Right on his last count her head dropped to the table with her arms underneath, he waved in front of her. "Thanks Haesoo. You make my work a lot easier." He said before signaling the members that were observing them from other table to come forward and bring her to their hideout.

The unconscious girl was splash with a small bucket of water right onto her face, she woke up in surprise and her eyes immediately opened wide. However her wrist and ankle were tie up with ropes, her mouth was shoved with a clothing and her body feels numb. "Hey gorgeous." The boy in front her greeted.

Behind the boy was a boy that have sharp eyes as one of his features, Haesoo didn't even know if he was just looking or glaring at her but what she could assure is he was a younger. Her eyes caught the sight of the whipping rope on each of their hand. She was inside an empty room, no windows only lights and a door where the boys came in.

She frightenedly shuffled backwards when the two boys continue to come closer. "Sunghoon said we could have some fun." The boy with sharp eyes chortles. "Should we start, Jake?" He glances at his friend beside him. "With pleasure, Niki." His tongue licked the bottom of his lips, his hands raised up with the rope.

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!

The rope hits her back multiple time and each of them she let out a yelped but only to get muffled by the clothing in her mouth. Her eyes were dripping with tears, she could feel her back hurting so much. What did she even do to deserve this?

Both Jake and Niki hits her with the whipping rope with pure hatred and wrath, they used her as their punching bag to let out their anger on what Doyoung had did to Sunoo. Loosing a friend is not a simple thing, especially to the members. They all feel losing Sunoo equals to loosing half of themselves.

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!

Haesoo was grimacing in pain as they whipped around her body as if she is not alive. All her cries is useless, Jake and Niki were blinded by the rage. She cried, her mind flowing with the memories of her parents and most unexpectedly Doyoung. He will come to save her, right?

"That's enough of playtime boys." Someone came in said making the two stop while panting, her body dropped to the side as she cried harder. Her shirt is soaking with blood, it hurts, so terribly. Haesoo recognized the one who came in as Sunghoon by his voice, his steps become more edible as he draw closer.

Sunghoon crouched down to her, "Aww, look at you." He laughed pulling her to a sitting position by her arms. Her dark orbs met his who was chuckling over her condition. "Do you want to go home?" He asked as she remained silent keenly wiping her tears away, that's when he grabbed her jaw hard.

"Not till you be my girl." He muttered as his nose brushed against her, his tongue licked down her jawline. "Come on, say yes." He bit her skin causing her to yelped more.

The cloth inside her mouth was taken out by Sunghoon, and what she didn't expect was him to kiss her roughly. She shook her head nor tried to pushed him away unfortunately he was a lot stronger. The male let go of the kiss as he let out a laugh of a mad man.

"You taste sweet." The smudge of Haesoo's lipstick makes him feel more victory, the grip on her jaw remained before he pushed her harshly to the ground. He then stood up and disappear behind the door with his two goons.

Oh please lord, let her survive..

"BASTARD!" Doyoung who just arrived at the front gate saw his men were shot to death shouted before he release shots to the black jeep that drove off after causing the scene. He run back inside and saw the members also stunned on their spot when they saw dead bodies with pool of blood behind their head.

Jaehyuk eyes caught the sight of a sack beside one of the dead bodies on the ground, he observed it for a while before pointing it to Doyoung who gripped his hair in exasperation. It's strike 10PM however Haesoo is not home yet, and now his mansion and guards were dead after being attacked out of nowhere.

Doyoung was crouching down in front of the sack that carries out unpleasant smell, he reached out for the note inside before crumpling it and threw it on the floor with slight force. It's obvious that he was furious at the moment.

While the members were busy cleaning up the bodies, Doyoung's stern voice makes them stop their action and turned to him. "Treasure." He called, his eyes turned into pair of hawk eyes. "Listen here, we're going to attack Park Clan tonight." The members knitted their eyebrows into a frown before looked at each other.

"We go by Plan C."

He then stomped inside the mansion to get ready while the members had their eyes widened upon hearing the choice their leader just made. Plan C? Oh now Treasure know it's going to be a tough war against the Park Clan.

Who knows? What's inside the sack was a rotten dog carcass with picture of Haesoo being tied and all messed up on the floor. Behind it the word stated,

'2 hours left Kim Doyoung, 10 Million or Haesoo will be rotten as smelly as this dog.
Meet me at XX.'
- you know who

The sight of enraged Doyoung could be seen entering Enhypen's hideout in the middle of the night with two brief case on both side of his hands. Heeseung and Jay who was guarding the front was told to bring him to a room to meet Sunghoon. His enemy leisurely had his legs on top of his office table while he had a pen twirling on his finger.

Doyoung had walked in and slammed the brief case on top of the table. "Oh? Our Mr. Kim is here! It's just a warning but now you'd bring my 10 Million then we settled up." He laughed mockingly before opening the brief case that full with money. The Kim Heir had caught Sunghoon's collar. "I wont repeat my word twice Park Sunghoon." He gritted while his enemy squirmed as he tried to free himself.

"After I walked out of this room, all our ties will cut off." This makes the male thinking if he was having a nightmare. Cut off ties with Kim Clan? It would such a disgrace and a big loss if it really happen. "Why? Frog in your throat?" Doyoung pushed him to the back.

"If I saw you or your sister anywhere in front of my eyes, I will not hesitate to kill you on spot." He pointed his index finger to the stunned boy. He turned his body and walked out of the room leaving the boy who was still petrified on his standing position. "Now." He whispered pressing his earpiece as a command.

Heck, Sunghoon was thinking how would he answers if his father asked about it. 'Doomed, you're so doomed.' He said to himself.

On the other side, Jay and Heeseung were down after the both of them were kicked on their stomach and a few punches on their face. Not even a second chance to get up and counter back, Junghwan and Mashiho had attacked them in the most fastest way. Same as the remaining Enhypen members, all were knocked down by the assassin team.

"Asahi, have you found Haesoo?" He asked through the earpiece, behind him was Yedam and Haruto. "The fourth room on the left." Asahi reciprocated. "Team 2, Jaehyuk and Hyunsuk. Green light." Hyunsuk reported making Doyoung nod in understand.

"Team 1, Jihoon and Yoshi. Waiting for permission."

"Team 3, Junkyu and Jeongwoo. We're clear."

"On my count. Three.. Two.. One.. Activate the bomb." Three of the team immediately run back to the car after they activated the bomb. So this was their plan to get everything done by tonight. No more enemies, no more Park Sunghoon. "5 minutes countdown started." Asahi who monitor them through the surveillances camera that he hacked said to inform Doyoung.

Doyoung kicked the door in one go revealing a dark room and someone being tied on the floor, he knew it was Haesoo. How heart-breaking is it for him to look at her in that condition, she was messed up. Some of her clothes tore up due to the hard whipping by Niki and Jake. He clenched his jaw while he undo his jacket and put it over her.

Haesoo flinched the moment she felt presence near her. "Hey, it's me. We're going to bring you home okay?" He said trying not to break his voice despite on how he tried not to cry. He untied her wrist and ankle as she immediately limped into his arms, her arms wrapped around his neck. Doyoung carried her in a bridal style before proceed to get out of the hideout since the bomb will explode anytime sooner.

"I'm sorry, Doyoung." Her voice snapped Doyoung when they were sprinting to approach their car. "No love, I'm the one who should apologized for making you experience this." He answered as they get inside the car and drove off the hideout. Within second the bomb explode, the hideout burnt into ashes with Enhypen still inside they thought.

"Thank you for saving me." She continued while still hugging him, she was sitting on his lap. "I will always there for you." He placed a longing kiss on top on her forehead, she didn't even notice that she missed the warm of his lips on her skin. She cried hugging him tight in her embrace,

Haesoo realized, she needs Kim Doyoung in her life and to cherish her in every second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.3K 50
ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1
51.1K 859 17
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ COMPLETED ⚠️MATURE LANGUAGE/SCENES ⚠️SMUT** ⚠️PREPARE YOURSELF
69.4K 3.9K 26
A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!!
47.7K 2K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...