Whole New Gift {Camilo Madrig...

By JinxsSloot

The Manzanares family. A gifted family from Mexico who traveled all the way to Encanto to meet the gifted fa... More

Welcome To Encanto!
Gift Ceremony
Im your girl
TragedyοΏΌ
Catching New Eyes
NOT AN UPDATE
Guess Whos Back
That Boy is Mine
Shes Infested πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ✨🦢
Im gonna cry
OMFGGGGG!!!
Bag Secured
Off We Go!
Horrible Author
Its up

SEVEN FOOT FRAME πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

8.6K 253 505
By JinxsSloot

(Ngl I didn't know what to title this)

After last nights fiasco at the river, Veronica and Y/n bad went home and wrapped up her arm before going to bed. In the morning Y/n had gotten ready to go out and buy some things her mama needed for the week. When she walked downstairs her Tia Estela was there getting her regular cup of tea ready. She noticed Y/n's arm wrapped up when she was getting a basket.

"Mija, what happened to your arm?" She asked as she went over to look at it. Y/n jerked away before letting out a nervous chuckle.

"I fell of the bed last night! Yeah it was so traumatic I don't even wanna talk about it. Anyway- I need to go out to the plaza to get some things, do you need anything?" Y/n asked her tia as she walked to the door.

"If you could ask Isabela to make some roses for you that would be great." Estela said as she sipped her tea. Y/n gave her a thumbs up before she walked out the door. As Y/n was walking around she was whisper yelling some lyrics to herself.

"Dile que bailando te conocí! Cuéntale! Bam bam baaam qué me quieres ver. Something something!" Y/n said as she started putting some things in her basket. She then heard someone laughing behind her.

"What are you doing?" Camilo asked before Y/n let out a yelp. She ended up bumping her arm on the wall before letting out a hiss.

"Chiquita are you ok?" Camilo asked as he looked at her arm.

"I'm fine, I'm fine it's just a scratch." Y/n said as she payed the woman who she was buying her things from.

"We'll that scratch, nena, looks deep. Let me take you to my Tia Julieta. She'll heal you right up." Y/n sighed before she smiled.

"I have to go anyway to see Isa." Camilo smiled before he bowed in front of Y/n.

"Camilo what are you doing-.."

"Please my fair lady, follow me to the castle that lays upon the hill!" He said in a deeper voice. Y/n put a hand over her mouth before laughing.

"Camilo, you're so embarrassing! Get up menso." She said before he stood up straight. He then offered her his arm which she gladly took.

"What can I say? You're comfortable to be around, chiquita." Y/n's face flushed a light pink color as she looked to the side with a smile. As they walked out the people in town stared shocked. Y/n let out a giggle before speaking.

"Eeeveryones watching~" She said in a singing tone. Camilo let out a scoff before speaking.

"They're just gawking at your absolute-ly enlarged nose." Camilo joked before letting out a laugh. Y/n's jaw dropped before letting out a laugh.

"Enlarged nose? Ok, I'll remember that." Y/n said as they reached casita. As if on cue casita separated Y/n from Camilo to get to the kitchen where Julieta so happened to be. She turned around when she heard the tiles moving.

"Hola señora..aha-." Y/n said as she waved. Julieta looked at the girls arm before smiling and turning around to make her an arepa.

"You're friends with my daughters right? I saw you dancing with Isa at Antonio's gift ceremony." Julieta said with a smile before handing Y/n the arepa.

"Yes! You have wonderful girls, all so unique." Y/n said with a smile before taking a bite out of the arepa. Y/n's eyes lit up. Julieta removed the bandage that was on it and watched it heal. She put pressure on it.

"Does it hurt?"

"Nope! Señora your cooking is amazing! Oh to have a gift like yours!" Y/n joked. Julieta only laughed before Agustin came in with puffed up features.

"Aye Agustin, again?" Y/n let out a laugh before waving bye at the cook.

She went upstairs and started going to Isabelas room to get the roses but she ended up bumping into someone.

"Ah! I'm sorry Uh- Y/N!" Mirabel engulfed the girl in a hug. Y/n let out a laugh before hugging the girl back.

"Hi Mira, why are you sneaking around your own home?" She asked with a confused smile.

"Oh well uhh- you see- the funny thing about that isss- The magic is dying so I'm going to try to save the miracle and I have to go into Bruno's tower to find it and when I find it I have to-.."

"Ok ok! Mira!" Y/n laughed as she put her hands on Mirabel's shoulders.

"I totally believe you, and I'm so proud of you for wanting to save your family. Be careful, if you need anything to help you with I'm here." Y/n said as she hugged her friend. Mirabel smiled as she hugged her friend back.

"Now, I need to go get some roses from your sister." Y/n said as she dismissed herself. She went over and knocked on Isabelas door before she heard a 'who is it?'

"It's your favorite person ever." Y/n said before walking in. She looked around at the beautiful scenery and flowers that were all around her room.

"Y/n! Hey! You're going to be at dinner tonight right?" Isa asked as she came down from her bed.

"Yup! Gonna watch you grow up- it was like yesterday when I was changing your diapers." Y/n said as she fake cried.

"I'm literally 22-.."

"Sh! Let me have my moment." Y/n said before laughing. Isa only rolled her eyes playfully.

"Tia Estela needs some roses to make more of her teas, do you mind?" Y/n asked

"No problem!" Isa quickly made a bouquet or roses then handed them to Y/n.

"Thanks, so are you excited to get proposed to?" Y/n asked as she raised a brow. Isa's smile fell before she brought it up again.

"Yeah! Super excited." She said before she went over to grow some larger flowers.

"Isa- I basically created that face. What's wrong? Does he smell weird?" Isabela laughed before shaking her head.

"No! He's a really nice guy, he's amazing but- he's not what I want." She said as she let out a sigh.

"What do you mean? I thought the Guźman's were like popular." Y/n said confused.

"That's not it. Y/n Im 22, I still have so much things to figure out in my life. I don't want to get married and have kids so soon. I also don't want to just get married off, I want to find someone and get to know them better. I barely know Mariano!" Isabela said as she flopped down on the floor. Y/n set down her basket before doing the same.

"Then, why not just cancel the entire thing? Be a girl boss." Y/n said as she rolled over to look at her.

"It's not that easy when your family is depending on you to do it. I'm the perfect princess in the family I can't mess up. I can't fall off my thrown that was given to me." Isa said.

"Isa! You can do whatever you put your mind to! You know what-." Y/n stood up as she started to kicked the roses on the floor.

"What are you doing?!" Isabela said as she quickly stood up.

"Giving you a new room decore. Now- how do you feel?"

"A little annoyed because now I just have to regrow more flowers." Isa said as she crossed her arms.

"No, grow what you're feeling. Don't fill that spot up with any pretty flower or anything perfect. Grow what you're feeling in the moment. Now I'll be back later for dinner. Thanks for the roses again my cactus!" Y/n said before walking out.

"Cactus?"

Once Y/n got home she gave the roses to her Tia and the things she went out to go buy to her mom. After her entire family got ready to go to dinner there was a knock at the door, it was Alma and the Guzmans.

"Good evening Señora Alma, give us one moment." Sebastian said before closing the door.

"VÁMONOS!" The family rushed downstairs before adjusting themselves. Sebastian opened the door and everyone smiled at Alma and the Guzmans.

As the were walking towards casita señora Guzman spoke.

"So, Sebastian I hear you and Alma had set up an arranged marriage for Y/n and Camilo. How exciting. You know I was starting to think that boy would never find love." Señora Guzman continued rambling about how perfect the match would be along with Isa and Mariano. Y/n glared over at her dad, electricity flowing over her body.

"Someone's mad." Hugo said before stepping a bit away from his sister.

"Good observation, Hugo, would you like to see it closer?" Y/n asked as her eyes flashed a bright yellow. Sebastian looked at his daughter before letting out a scoff.

Once they got to casita everyone has a seat. Y/n was organized to sit next to Camilo, which of course she didn't have a problem with but she was still angry.

Y/n noticed Mirabel and Dolores staring at each other intensely. She could care less at the moment, she loved her friends but she was too angry to care. Camilo took notice in the girls behavior before patting her knee gently.

"The Guzman's and the Manzanares would be so good for the encanto." Alma said towards señora Guzman and her papi. Y/n's eye slightly twitched with a little spark.

"Yes of course!" Señora Guzman said to Alma.

"Then we better not hope tonight is not a horrible disaster, right Y/n?" Sebastian said as he looked at his daughter.

"Of course, Papi." Y/n said through gritted teeth.

"Tonight's going to be a disaster." Veronica muttered with a fake smile.

"To a perfect night, Salud!" Abuela said as she raised her glass.

"Salud!"

Y/n glared at her papi as everyone started to add things to their meal. Y/n glanced at her mom who only quickly avoided eye contact. The girl let out a groan. Camilo looked at her before he went ahead and added things for her so she could try and relax. The entire room took notice before letting out an awe. Y/n put on a fake smile before she passed it over to Felix.

"Thank you."

"Mhm!"

Mariano passed the avocado over to Mirabel. Quickly Dolores went and whispered into Camilos ear about Mirabel finding Bruno's vision. Camilo let out a cough before he shifted into Mirabel them into Bruno. Y/n, her family, and the Guzmans looked over at him as his face was messed up. Y/n looked at him with worry before she noticed her dad furrow his brows. Alma quickly poured señora Guzman a new glass of wine before doing the same to Sebastian.

"Camilo. Fix your face." Felix said as he looked at his son. Camilo shook his head before looking at Mirabel. Y/n did the same and watched as Mirabel signal for her to distract Camilo.

"Perdóname chiquita, I need to-.." Camilo was about lean over Y/n to talk to his father.

"Actually! Camilo can you pass me the thing of juice right there?" Y/n asked with a nervous chuckle. Camilo looked at the pitcher before picking up his cup.

"Here, just have mine." He said before handing over his cup and leaning over again.

"NO!" The table looked at Y/n before she let out a nervous chuckle.

"I have this thing where I can't drink out of peoples cups because uhm- I just can't! So can you please pour me a new cup?" Y/n asked as she held the cup to Camilo's face. He looked between the cup and his father before taking the cup in his hand. He poured the juice in the cup before handing it to her. Y/n was about to come up with another excuse before she heard Alma speak.

"Sebastian, your daughter is such a perfect match for Camilo. It will make both of the families stronger and keep this miracle burning."

Y/n gritted her teeth as the lights started to lightly flicker. She felt a foot kick her knee. She looked over and saw Hugo shaking his head. Y/n didn't even notice Camilo reach over her and whisper about the vision to his dad. Felix spit water onto Mariano. Everyone looked at him before he cleared his throat.

"Mirabel?"

"Eh?!"

"The cream, please?" Alma asked with a nervous smile.

"Pa, the cream?" Mirabel's asked her dad. Agustin handed his daughter the cream with a shaky hand. Just as Mira turned around Felix was telling Pepa. A cloud started to form in the room. It was thundering.

"Pepa! The cloud." Alma said as everyone looked up. Pepa was petting her hair.

"Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies." She mumbled to herself as the cloud got smaller. She then went over and whispered to her sister Julieta who looked at her daughter. Mirabel quickly started sipping at her drink before going under the table.

"Uhm- Mirabel?" Y/n asked before the said girl banged her head on the table.

"Everything ok?" Mariano asked.

"Everything is great. She's just excited. Which uh you should do." Agustin said.

"Yes!"

"As fast as you can."

Y/n looked around the table. The room felt think and she started to slightly panic. The lights started to flicker again as she tapped her foot on the floor. She then started to think about her dad planning an arranged marriage for her without even thinking what she wanted. So many thoughts were swarming in her head.

"Uhh, I was actually gonna-.."

"You we're actually gonna! Great!" Mirabel said as she turned her sister to face Mariano. She dusted Isabelas shoulders off.

"W-we-well! Since everyone here has a talent my Mariano wanted to begin with a song. Luisa, could you bring over the piano?" Señora Guzman asked. Luisa looked up with a pout on her face before standing.

"Ok.." she said with a very sad voice. Y/n felt her heart physically break for the girl.

"Luisa..?" She asked herself as she watched the girl walk away.

"Uh, it's actually family tradition to sing after!" Mirabel said as she tipped Mariano out of his seat. He cleared his throat before speaking and pulling out the ring.

"Isabel, the most graceful of all the Madrigals.." the table turned to watch Mirabel throw herself on the floor.

"Um..."

"You're doing great."

"The most perfect flower in this entire encanto.."

Luisa came in dragging the piano before sobbing. The table turned to look at her in confusion.

"Will you marry.."

"No!" Mirabel rushed under the table as Luisa flopped on the floor crying. A loud thunder was heard from above which scared Y/n who let out a scream and ended up cutting all electricity. Antonio's birds were flying everywhere.

"What is going on!" Señora Guzman and Sebastian asked.

"Mirabel's found Bruno's visions. She's in it. She's gonna destroy the magic and now we're all doomed!" Dolores yelled across the table.

Lemurs brought a tray up on the table which Mirabel tried to hide but ended up pushing to towards Alma. She looked at it before cracks started to appear. Antonio looked around, Dolores covered her ears, Camilo shifted into a baby with a mustache. Isabela ended up breaking Mariano's nose with a flower.

Then a window behind Camilo opened to show people with a banner outside that said 'felicidades'
The. It's started to rain inside. Everyone was soaked. Y/n was shivering with her arms holding each other. Camilo held onto her before leading her to the exit of the kitchen. She watched as her family rushed out with the Guzman's.

"Señora, Sebastian please!" Alma said as she chased after them.

"Y/n let's go!" Sebastian said as he saw her and Camilo holding each other. He watched and looked at the way they held each other.

"It's ok, hey it's fine." Camilo said as he placed a hand on the girls cheek. She was shivering and breathing a bit heavily.

"Sebastian. Leave her, she needs to do things on her own." He looked over and saw Estela and Luciana.

"But.."

"She has her own life Sebastian. Now let's go. I'm cold." Luciana said before she threw a seed on the ground that soon turned into a blanket. She picked it up and wrapped it around her kids before walking home. Estela looked at her brother. Before walking away. Sebastian looked back to see Y/n and Camilo gone. He sighed before he looked down and walked away.

Y/n sat on a chair with a warm tea in her hands she looked down at it before she saw something drop in it. She blinked a few times before touched her cheek. She felt a tear before she wiped it away. She took a quick sip from her tea before letting out sigh. She was waiting for Camilo to come back. He has went to go help out his mama. Just as she was about to pick up her cup Antonio walked into the room holding two rats.

"Excuse me..Y/n?"

"What's up chiquitín?" Y/n asked as she picked him up to sit on her lap. Antonio held the rats closer to her face.

"These rats told me Mirabel is in trouble and that my tío Bruno is living in the walls. I'm too scared to go alone though.. can you go with me?" Antonio asked as he looked up at Y/n with the cutest eyes. How could she say no?

"Lead the way cutie." Y/n said before she set him down. She then felt a large weight on her leg. She looked down to see his jaguar rubbing up on her. The girl picked Antonio up and set him on his Jaguars back.

Once the walked out of the room they made sure no one was around before they approached a painting. The two looked at each other before Y/n went and trailed her finger along the side. The painting then ended up opening like a door.

"Huh, casita you are full of secrets." Y/n said before she climbed in. She dusted off her dress before she turned around to make sure Antonio was fine. He was clutching on to his jaguar. Y/n went over and placed a hand on his cheek before booping his nose.

"Don't be scared, I'm right here." She said with a smile. Antonio nodded his head before he started to shake. They looked down and saw that the jaguar was afraid to. Y/n giggled and gave the jaguar a big kiss on its head.

"I guess I'll protect you both." They started walking again until they started to hear voices. Y/n put as hand out behind her for them to stop moving.

"You wish you could've seen more, so see more! Have another vision!" The voice sounded like Mirabel's. Y/n was guessing since she said vision that she was speaking to Bruno.

"Oh. No, no. See, I don't do visions anymore."

"But you could."

"But I won't." Y/n covered her mouth a let out a giggled before her, Antonio, and the jaguar peeked into the room.

"You can't say the weight of the world is on your shoulders the end. If our fates up to me, me says have another vision!" Mirabel said with a smile. Bruno ended up tripping, which made Y/n giggle.

"Maybe it'll show me what to do."

"Look even if I wanted to, which I don't, you wrecked my vision cave. Which is a problem, 'cause I need a big open space." Bruno explained. Antonio hopped off his jaguar before going inside the room. Y/n followed after him before she felt a rat climb up to her shoulder and another to her hand.

"We'll find one!"

"Where?"

"Use my room." Antonio said as he held a rat. Bruno and Mirabel looked between Antonio and Y/n.

"The rats told me everything."

"Big open areaaaaa~ with the cutest little things in there!" Y/n said as she tickled one of the rats. Y/n and Antonio then looked at the Jaguar who was about to eat two other rats.

"Don't eat those." They said in union. The big cat only looked at the two in guilt. Y/n put the rats down before opening her arms for the big cat who with glee went over and started to rub on her.

"Our family needs help and you need to get out of here." Mirabel said as she looked to the side. Bruno looked around in the environment he lived in.

"Yeah- no offense but you need a lot of help." Y/n said as she dusted off her dress again. Bruno only shrugged.

"Meh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 480 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
39.9K 1.5K 11
"How does being a Madrigal sound to you?" - [ ✧ ] The Madrigals are known to be a happy, helpful and caring family around the magical town of Encanto...
178K 6.8K 30
In the lands of Encanto, a place full of magic and wonder, resides the wonderful family of the Madrigals. Filled with fantastical and mythical secret...
1.6M 63.9K 42
━━❝You! You're the girl from the prophecy! ❞ β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž .Β·:*Β¨ΰΌΊ ΰΌ»Β¨*:Β·. β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž...