Reunited

By Loki__GodofMischief1

You were Axl Rose's best friend in grade school. As you grew closer you fell for him but too scared to say an... More

"Oh, Cool
"I....forgive you."
"Well then, I'd be honored."
"I'm pretending to be the hoard of paparazzi...."
'That's good to know.'
"I wish I could've been there."
"Backstage?!"
Axl's Birthday
The Kiss
"I have all this time..."
"It's perfectly fine you left."
Beautiful?
"This is like a drama series"

"It can't be...."

811 17 4
By Loki__GodofMischief1

Y/N's POV:
I was walking down the street. Loud commotion everywhere. That's LA for you. I hear girls squeal from afar but ignore it.
I had a shitty day at work and the last thing I need is some girls screaming.

The squealing gets louder but I'm only a few feet away from my apartment so I leave it be.

"Can I take a picture with you please?"
"Can I have a hug?"
"Please sign this."

I finally give in and look up.
5 teenagers, probably at least a year old than me were being followed.

There were 2 blondes. One taller than the other.

There was another with curly hair covering his face so much that you'd think he didn't have a face to begin with.

Next to him was a dark haired boy who looked annoyed as hell but tried to remain calm and stay nice.

The one who stood out had red hair. He had a bandana and was wearing sunglasses.

He looks familiar to me so I squint and he takes off his sunglasses and smiles politely at a girl next to him.
I gasp and almost drop my keys.
I see him smirk and scan the area around him. His eyes meet mine and he looks as equally as shocked.
A tear falls down my face and I turn away trying to get into my apartment.

"It can't be...."
I open my door and look back. William is still eyeing me with shock as the dark haired male taps his shoulder to snap him out of his trance.

I step inside and slam my door shut.
I lean my back on my door and slide down to the ground.

"It can't be you Will. I thought you left me."

A/N:
Ta-da
MetalDiva I promised An Axl Rose Fanfic and here it is.
Enjoy my friend. :)
P.S I'm using his before name as that's what he told her when they were in high school. He didn't change it till he moved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 18K 20
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
752K 19.8K 57
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
838K 45.6K 58
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 31K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...