Memories of the Forgotten Hea...

By ForTheLoveOfNayru

Gwendolyn Northwest is staying in Gravity Falls for her second summer. After finding 'Journal 3' her first su... More

Flashback
Flashback (Part 2)
A Strange Encounter
A... Possession?
Inside the Mystery Shack
Confessions
The Triangle Has Arrived
A Surprise
The Aftermath
The Party
Petite Amie
In The End
Author's Note

Hospital

18 0 0
By ForTheLoveOfNayru

"Gwen? C'mon, wake up..." Pacifica was standing over her cousin as she opened her eyes.

"Paz? Wait, where am... What happened?"

"After you looked in the mirror, you fainted. I called an ambulance after your pulse slowed. They came and I called Dipper back and he came and helped get you to the hospital... He's here too. You've been out for like, half an hour or more." Pacifica said.

Behind her, Dipper nodded.

Gwen blinked. "Is everyone uninjured, though?" She asked, nervous.

"Yeah. You got a few cuts, that's essentially it." Dipper said.

"That's fine. I'm fine." She shut her eyes, and took a deep breath.

Dipper looked at her. As she opened her eyes, the contact covering her yellow eye was out. He blinked, and thought he saw a little blue flame in her pupil, but he blinked again and it was gone. Bill. Something about this seemed to be about that evil triangle.

"Why are you staring at me?" She questioned, snapping Dipper out of his thoughts.

"Oh. Here." Dipper walked over to the bed and handed Gwen her green contact to cover up her yellow eye.

She snatched it out of his hand and placed it back in. "Thanks."

"No problem." Dipper said, before backing away to Pacifica.

Pacifica nodded at Dipper and walked over to Gwen. "So... are you gonna tell us what happened? Like... why did you faint?"

"I..." Gwen almost told the truth. "I don't know." But she decided to lie instead.

Dipper believed her. Even though she hesitated - for a second - he believed her.

Gwen shut her eyes again, and heard...

It's time, Diamond! Welcome to your NIGHTMARE!

Gwen shook, and then... flew out of her body.

"Wow, these contacts really come in handy! Great choice!"

Dipper's eyes widened. It was Bill. "Wait, Gwen made a deal with..." It all made sense. Why she fainted, why she hesitated to lie.

"Yup! And if you wouldn't mind..." Bill said, and Gwen rushed back into her body.

"I'm sorry." Then she shut her eyes, while Dipper and Pacifica's eyes rolled back, everyone forgetting the experience, until the time when Gwen woke up.

"Ugh, I don't like being in a hospital. Makes me feel gross..." Pacifica said, rubbing her head.

"Can we go, then?" Gwen asked, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. I really want to get back to Mabel, knowing her she's probably burnt down the Shack by now." Dipper said, shaking his head.

"We have to answer, like, questions before we leave though." Pacifica said.

"That's going to take forever, but it's mandatory." Dipper said, grabbing the forms from the table.

"I'll answer for you, you just rest, Gwen." Pacifica sat down, crossing her legs.

"Alright, let's get this over with..." said Dipper, sitting down on another chair.

"Name?" Dipper asked her.

"Gwendolyn Amber Northwest."

Dipper scribbled it down. "Date of birth?"

"June Eighteenth, 2000."

"Cool. Um... eye color?" He looked at her. She nodded.

"Green, of course!" Pacifica said.

But Dipper wrote down 'right is yellow, left is black.' "Yeah. Um... height?"

"5'1."

"...Weight?"

"I'm writing that." Pacifica snatched it out of Dipper's hands.

"Okay, just give it back to me once you're done..." Dipper said, sitting back in the chair.

"Here." She held it out.

"Thanks." He took it back. "Any birthmarks?"

"No-" Pacifica started.

"I have one. Behind my right ear." Gwen interrupted.

Dipper checked off the 'yes' box. "It asks what it is."

"I can't see it, I just know it's there." She said, rubbing the spot.

"I can see it..." Pacifica said. "It's... oh no. Dip, get over here!"

"What is-" He spotted it. A little triangle. "It's Bill. It's GOT to be!"

"What? What are you talking about? What does it look like?"

Bill was watching the chaos from afar, and it seemed like he needed to step in. He jumped into Gwen's body and took over. "I'm sure it's nothing."

"Hm, I guess it's fine. It's a triangle by the way." Dipper acted like that was the most disgusting shape ever.

"God, you don't know ANYTHING! Triangles are the strongest shape, they're everywhere! So don't act like they're the worst thing ever!" Bill-Gwen said.

Gwen was watching from above. This was getting too out of hand. "Bill, you're overblowing it."

"Alright, back to you kid!" Bill silently said to her. He let her take control once more.

"Um, I mean, like, don't hate on my birthmark...?" Gwen awkwardly said. "I didn't hate on yours."

Pacifica looked confusingly at Dipper. "Dip, you have a birthmark?"

Dipper sighed. "Yes... It's right here..." Dipper took off his hat and pushed back his bangs to reveal the Big Dipper birthmark.

Phew, something to take the attention off of Gwen. "So, what's your real name?"

"I'll have to say it eventually." He took a deep breath. "Mason."

"I did not expect you to say that." Gwen blinked. "Alrighty then, Mason."

"Don't call me that. It's a dumb name, anyways. Let's continue on the form. Hair color?"

Pacifica looked at Gwen. "Yellow-ish-Blonde-ish with black streaks."

"Alright... Age?"

"Thirteen, about to be fourteen."

"Condition?"

"Fainted."

"Right... and that's it. You just need to sign over here." Dipper handed the form to Gwen, as well as the pen.

"Thanks." She signed it, "Gwendolyn A. Northwest"

"Now, we just leave it here and go. Ready?"

"Yes," The two girls replied simultaneously.

"Okay, I'll see you later, then." Dipper went out the door. The girls followed after him. He stepped outside the building, then jumped back in. "Um, I don't think you girls wanna go out there."

"Why not?"

"It's raining. Really hard." Dipper said.

They all stepped outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...