Pictures Of You ♡ jschlatt

By user230143

Being best friends with Weston and Kalynn Koury has always led you down different and interesting ways. They... More

1 //
2 //
3 //
4 //
5 //
6 //
7 //
8 //

9 //

212 6 6
By user230143

cw// alcohol, drunken antics

(A/N: hey guys, I wrote this chapter 2 years ago and it has kinda just been sitting in drafts 😳, mb enjoy)

You and Schlatt had successfully prepared all the snacks you could. And were met by the others who had finished inflating all of the balloons. Everyone crashes onto the couch apart from you, all preparing for the massive night tonight would be.

Small conversations start about what time everyone would get here, and when they would leave. You heard a few people might be staying the night depending on their apparent states of intoxication.

You decide to go upstairs to your room for a while, checking your phone.

Just as you open twitter, you get a notification that Schlatt had tweeted at you.

@jschlatt tweeted:

Can't believe @(Y/N)twitter would ditch us

You hear laughter from downstairs.

All your friends had replied to his tweets in various ways, all throwing you under the bus for apparently ditching them all on the couch.

A few fans were going crazy as there were apparently people out there who shipped the two of you despite never having interacted online before.

You tweeted back at your friends:

Wouldn't want to hang out with losers who just sit on the couch all day anyway...

You hit send tweet and wait for another reaction downstairs.

You hear laughter again downstairs which you hear a few seconds after you expect.

You quickly run down the stairs and yell out to Kalynn, telling her to come to your room. She begrudgingly gets up and walks to the stairs, following you up.

"What do you need Y/NNN" she drags out, walking into your room behind you.

"I need to figure out what to wear" you say, turning towards your closet.

"Do you really need my help for that, Y/N?" She asks

"Yes, Kalynn! I need to make a good impression!" You respond desperately

"Everyone's going to be drunk out of their minds Y/N! They're not going to remember!" She replies.

"Still!" You say, dragging her into the closet.

Kalynn spends some time picking out a few outfits for you to wear. She lays out the three on the bed and you think.

"I'll wear this one" you point.

(A/N; I don't want to describe something specific, as everyone has a different styles! Tell me in the comments what you would wear!)

You usher Kalynn out, thanking her for her help. You quickly change into the outfit and put some make-up on and styling your hair.

You were all ready for the party, so you walked over to Kalynns room to check on how she was going. Kalynn was dressed in a gorgeous dress, with her hair done up and make-up done.

"You look gorgeous, Kalynn!" you say, walking up to her.

"Oh my god, Y/N! Look at you!" She says, stepping back to take all of you in.

"I mean I knew you would look good in that outfit but damn, didn't think you would look THIS good!" She exclaims, touching your shoulder.

The two of you make your way down the stairs and down the hallway back to the couch where all the boys were sitting.

Their eyes quickly watched the two of you.

Schlatts mouth dropped, which he quickly noticed and closed. Yes, he already thought you were attractive as hell but right now he was feeling something he couldn't even describe.

Your eyes met Schlatts, his face was one of disbelief. You gave him a gentle smile as you made your way to sit next to him, as it was the only spot on the couch left. His eyes followed you around the room, until you ended up sitting down next to him.

The others had already gotten over how the two of you looked, whereas Schlatt looked like he was in a state of shock.

You lean into his ear and whisper,

"If you take a photo, it'll last longer"

You lean back, and smirk, knowing that you were driving him crazy.

But, to your surprise, he pulls out his phone and takes a photo of you. He doesn't give you time to pose so he takes a single photo of you with a shocked face.

"Why did you do that?" You ask, trying to take Schlatts phone to delete it.

He stands up and holds his phone above your head.

"Because you told me to" he says with a smirk, returning the cheek you gave to him earlier.

You jump at him trying to reach his phone, but each time you jump he raises his arm higher.

"Too tall" you say, walking away smiling at his antics.

Suddenly the door bell rings.

Weston runs to the door leaving the rest of you getting prepared for the guest about to barge in.

The group walks in, consisting of Mizkif, Maya, Russell, Slick and Simply.

Each of them are carrying various gifts and alcoholic beverages. As they walk in, everyone welcomes them one by one with hugs and handshakes.

Weston introduces them all to you before introducing you.

"Guys, this is Y/N! They're Kalynn and I's best friend and this party is for them!" He yells.

One by one they all approach you and hug you, welcoming you to Texas.

"Welcome to Texas my friend!" Miz says

"Nice to meet you, Y/N" Maya says, giving you a hug.

Once they all greet you, they place all their gifts and alcohol on the bench.

Hoover manages to hook up his phone to the speakers and plays some relatively generic party beats.

Next to walk in are Trevor and Jacob, with large bottles of vodka and whiskey.

Everyone cheers as they walk in, laughing as Trevor shuffles in towards the bench.

The duo place the bottles down and begin encouraging everyone to take a shot.

Jakob hands you a shot of vodka, which you graciously accept.

"Its Y/N isn't it?" Jakob asks, Trevor coming up behind him, slinging his arm around him.

"Yeah" you reply, "and its Jakob and Trevor right?" They nod, taking their shots.

Jakob shakes his face after the shot,

"Pussy" Trevor says, his face not having changed through the duration of the shot.

You bring the shot to your lips, and quickly down it. The vodka was not pleasant by any means.

The duo laugh at your face, and try to pour you another shot. You shake your head,

"The night is still young boys" you say, implying you would have more to drink later.

Just as you see the disappointed look on their faces, another group walks through the door.

Esfand, Phin and Jay.

You recognised Esfand as you had seen some clips of him. The others two, not so much.

"Esfand!" You hear Miz yell, drink in his and and walking briskly towards him. They embrace and Mizkif turns to everyone else yells,

"Esfand, Phin and Jay are here!"

Everyone cheers, and the duo who were troubling you leave to go trouble the newcomers with shots.

I can already tell they're trouble

You look around at all of the different groups who have formed, observing everyone. The nerves you had felt earlier were now being suppressed by the shot you'd taken, and a newfound confidence surrounded you.

You spot Schlatt talking to Mizkif and Esfand, laughing and joking about. He catches your eye for a second giving you a thumbs up before re-engaging with the conversation he's in.

Grabbing a cider can, you pop it open before continuing to look around.

You see Connor talking to who you remembered to be Slick and Russell, so you decide to head over to them.

"Hey Y/N" Russell welcomes you into the circle, taking a sip of his beer.

"Hey guys, hope it's ok that I hang around with you guys" you say, also sipping on the cider.

"Yes of course!" Slick says, "How're you enjoying Texas so far?"

"Yeah its been good" you say, "everyone has been super nice and inviting, which is something a didn't really expect"

"All the streamers we're friends with are pretty much like that" Russell says, "like even if they're a massive streamer, they'll still treat you the same no matter who you are"

"Oh that's really nice then" you smile. You take another sip of cider before the boys continue another conversation about mario speed running or something like that.

Suddenly, an arm grabs yours and begins to drag you away from the boys.

"Sorry boys! Just need to borrow them for a second" Kalynn says, dragging you away.

"Good talking to you guys" you wave at them as Kalynn drags you into the backyard.

"Are you drunk already, Kalynn?" You ask, laughing at her.

"You're not??" She says, "we need to fix that then"

You end up outside near the camp fire, with the trouble duo, Trevor and Jakob as well as Maya, who also looked quite drunk.

"Are you two getting everyone drunk?" You ask, laughing at them.

They giggle and Trevor says,

"We're letting people have fun! Getting drunk is just a side effect!"

You sigh, shaking your head at them.

"Alright boys, pour me a shot" you give in, knowing that you'd have to have some more to drink eventually.

"Me too!" Kalynn yells,

"Me three!!" Maya yells, also demanding a shot.

You all take the shot together, and then another after Maya peer pressured you to take another.

After Jakob and Trevor were satisfied, they walked off to find some other people to intoxicate.

You became very giggly whilst intoxicated, and seriously loving the company of Maya and Kalynn. The three of you had continued drinking, and you think that this is the most drunk you had ever been.

You tried to stand up from your seat, but quickly realised that you couldn't stand without the possibility of falling over.

"Kalynn let's go get some more drinks" Maya said, the two of them were able to handle much more alcohol than you. The two of them waddle off back inside, leaving you with your drink, sitting by the fire.

Schlatt had also been outside, talking to Connor and Phin, and also keeping an eye on you and the other two. When he saw the others leave you alone, he decided to make his way over just to check how you were.

"Hey Y/N, enjoying yourself?" He said, sitting down next to you.

"Schlattttt hiiiii" you respond, opening your arms and giving him a massive hug. "I'm having so much fun, everyone is sooo nice" you giggle, slurring your words a little.

"Hey let's get youuu a drink Schlatt, you're not drinking enoughhh" you complain, trying to stand up but your legs begin to collapse beneath you.

Schlatt quickly stands up and catches you just before you fall and hit the ground.

"I think you mightve had enough, Y/N" Schlatt says, "let me help you up to your room yeah?"

He slings one of your arms around his shoulders and puts his arm around your side, holding your almost limp body against him.

"I don't wanna gooo, I'm having fun with Maya and Kalynnn" you complain, trying to push him off but your efforts are futile as Schlatt is just much stronger.

"Yes, I'm sure you're having lots of fun Y/N, I'm glad you are. But it's time to stop now ok?" Schlatt coos to you, making you give in and lean into his side as he helps you towards your room.

The stairs were the most difficult part, but you managed them together and made it to your bed.

Schlatt let you down slowly, letting your head get less dizzy. He was glad he hadn't drunk much tonight, otherwise he mightn't have been able to help you.

"How are you feeling, Y/N?" He asks, sitting down next to you.

You lean into him, almost cuddling his side. "I'm goodd, you took me away from the fun though" you pout, losing energy by the second.

Had you not been extremely drunk right now, you might've noticed a slight red tinge to Schlatts face. Not from alcohol, but from how close you two were right now.

"Thank you for taking care of me Schlatt" you mutter, now actually hugging him. "People don't usually do that"

That sentence makes Schlatt kinda sad, knowing that people have wronged you in the past.

"Its not a problem, Y/N. Everyone should treat you like this." Schlatt replies, now trying to remove you from his arm before you fall asleep on him.

He gently makes you lie down, and he pulls the covers up over you before trying to leave to go back downstairs.

A hand grips his as he tries to leave.

"Please stay, just for a bit" you say with a pleading face, still very intoxicated.

Schlatt looks at your face before looking at the door, and moves to close it before hopping in bed next to you.

"Schlatt?" You ask,

"Yeah, Y/N?",

"Why do you do what you do?" You ask him, waiting for an answer.

"Like why do I make videos?" He replies, and you nod slightly and hum a yes.

"Well, for one, I like making people smile. Two, I get paid lots of money to do it!" He puts on his video persona before looking back at you.

You giggle at his response.

"I mean why do you do all it?" You ask,
"You already have one really successful channel, what's the point of two others?"

Schlatt realises what you're asking. You knew about the weekly slap.

"Oh, I mean, I really doing helping people. I like being a role model and being that good example that I needed when I was a kid." He says, looking back at you.

His mind was racing thoughts about the weekly slap, he'd mentioned them in the most recent video. They mustve seen it.

"You're very kind" you say, looking into Schlatts eyes before slowly passing out.

This comment made Schlatts heart melt, making it hard for him to stay near you.

He pats your head and kisses your forehead.

"You're very kind too, Y/N".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1K 51
sneaking around over the summer is harder than it looks. weston koury x !fem oc #1 in westonkoury 8/10/21
31.4K 586 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!
441K 10.2K 34
an emperor and his lover, struggling to balance- all while a war is amidst. jschlatt x fem! she/her reader tws will be given before each chapter <...
44.7K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...