❤︎ 𝙀𝙉𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿...

By MintyModes

❥ idk what to say here but uh i'm in the middle of an encanto hyperfixation and i know damn well half of you... More

info
sweets (luisa x f!reader)
what is love? pt. 1 (camilo x f!reader)
romantic (isabela x m!reader)
talk (dolores x gn!reader)
what is love? pt. 2 (camilo x f!reader)
camilo winter headcanons (send hlep)
bruno modern headcanons (stil nee hel)
when you're sick (gn! preferences)
misunderstanding (camilo x f!reader)
i love you, so much (bruno x f!reader)
secrets (isabela x m!reader)
dolores modern headcanons
a/n
it's okay (child!luisa x child!f!reader)
late night cravings (mirabel x gn!reader)
at night (gn!preferences)
what is love? pt. 3 (camilo x f!reader)
i love you, so much (epilogue)

night terrors (bruno x gn!reader)

6.3K 135 9
By MintyModes

❥ here's a oneshot with a gender neutral reader !! personally i'm nb so it's hard to find many stories with no specific/neutral gendered readers. that's why this book has a variety of different identities kinda sprinkled in. lol sorry for rambling, enjoy!
(also ik this one is short, most of these oneshots will be VERY short haha)
⚠️warnings: nightmares
—————————————————————

I woke up to the sound of Bruno shivering and muttering. I rubbed my eyelids and looked out the window to see the bright crescent moon. It was still nighttime, so what was going on?

I glanced over to Bruno, still shivering next to me in bed, dry tear stains on his cheeks. Was he having a nightmare?
"Bruno... wake up, mi amor." I whispered, gently shaking him awake.

He gasped, sitting up straight.
"Y/N?!"

He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, clutching tightly as if his life depended on it.

"Bruno... baby, what happened?"
"I- you- you and the others... you kicked me out. You refused to even look at me! And I didn't do anything, I swear- please don't kick me out. I love you guys, and I wish I never hurt you with my stupid, stupid visions." Bruno rambled, tears escaping from his eyes.

"That will never happen. I'm sorry you had that nightmare, but your family loves you. I love you. You belong here, and you never hurt any of us." I whispered, kissing his forehead and holding his head to my chest.

"Thank you, Y/N. What would I do without you?" Bruno softly chuckled, his grip around my waist loosening.

I could feel his breathing become slower, as he fell back to sleep. I usually hated being awoken suddenly, but I can make an exception to Bruno and his night terrors. I'm always making sure to look out for him, after what happened throughout his life.

Meeting him was honestly a blessing, and I'm glad I can help him when he has moments like this. And vise versa. My life hasn't been the greatest either, but like I said. He made my life so much better.

We help each other, despite us both being broken. But hey, two broken pieces make a whole, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 16.2K 64
When the charmer of Encanto falls I love with the girl of his dreams Camilo madrigal x FEM!reader (If I get enough votes I may change to non specif...
101K 2.3K 35
Breaking down after his gift ceremony, Camilo Madrigal ran away from home and into the woods. Wondering into the woods, he stumbled across a girl hi...
6K 183 20
"Have you ever fallen in love?" I asked him. Was it too obvious that I liked him? Before I could overthink it, he answered, "I don't think so. I don...
21K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...