𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘 | 𝒕.𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒏�...

By torrents_fics

on hold for the time being. but will update whenever i can. in which a single father -and his symbiote- worki... More

𝑬𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘
[ 01 ]
[ 02 ]
[ 03 ]
[ 04 ]
[ 05 ]
[ 06 ]
[ 07 ]
[ 08 ]
[ 09 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]

[ 16 ]

270 10 0
By torrents_fics

" it's you. it's always been you."

They got a plan sorted and underway, Ash and Natasha were posing as two of the Council members. They were in the councilroom with Pierce.

"I know the road hasn't exactly been smooth and some of you would have gladly kicked me out of the car along the way. Finally we're here, and the world should be grateful." Pierce said.

Like they planned, Steve's message was sent out and as soon as it finished, STRIKE team members walked into the room.

"You smug son of bitch." One of the council members said.

"Arrest him." A council member ordered.

The STRIKE agent drew his gun and pointed it at him.

"Looks like I've got the floor." Pierce smirked.

Natasha and Ash waited for the right moment to strike and it felt like ages, as soon as Pierce drew a gun on one of the council members, they sprang into action, taking out the STRIKE agents in the room and on either side of Pierce, they clicked the button on their temples.

"I'm sorry... Did we step on your moment?" Natasha smirked as they took off the disguises.

She got to work while Ash was on the lookout, his gun at the ready.

"What are you doing?" Said a council member.

"She's disabling security protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the internet." Pierce explained.

"Including HYDRA's." Natasha said.

"And SHIELD's. If you do this, none of your past is gonna remain hidden. Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you truly are?" Pierce questioned, trying to manipulate her.

"Are you?" She snapped.

"I know I am!"

An all too familiar face appeared at the door, it was Rift. Ash tensed up and aimed his gun at him, a glare settling on his face.

"Relax! I'm only here to save intel!" He smiled.

"That being?" Ash questioned.

"Just stuff that's important, Lady Rouge's identity..." Rift trailed off as he walked up to Ash, holding a device carelessly.

Ash pressed the barrel of the gun into his forehead, rage boiling his blood.

"Make any more moves, Carter and I will shoot you here and now." He hissed.

Rift grinned and leaned forward.

"Continue whatever you were doing by the way." He smiled.

Pierce smirked slightly and turned to Natasha.

"Disabling the encryption is an executive order. It takes two Alpha Level members." He told her.

"Don't worry, company is coming." She smiled.

A chopper landed outside and Fury stepped out and headed inside. He walked into the room with a glare dead set on his face.

"Did you get my flowers?" Pierce asked.

There was a pause and he continued.

"I'm glad you're here Nick." He said.

"Really? Because I thought you had me killed." Fury replied.

"You know how the game works." Pierce said plainly.

"So why make me head of SHIELD?"

"Because you were the best and the most ruthless person I've ever met."

"I did what I did to protect people."

Ash tuned out the incoming monologue as he stared down Rift, who had been smiling and making all sorts of fidgety movements. As Fury moved Pierce to the screen, Rift pressed the button on the device he was holding. There was a beep and he feigned a look of shock and gasped.

"No! I wonder what could have happened?! Was that me?! Oopsie daisy!" He shouted, faking shock.

Ash growled and grabbed him, wrapping his arm around Rift's throat and holding the gun to his head.

"Lady Rouge sends her regards... Oh, and if you can... Tell Sergeant Barnes I say hi." He grinned before teleporting away, leaving a shroud of smoke behind.

Ash looked over at Fury and he nodded, quickly getting Pierce to face the screen.

"You don't think we wiped your clearance from the system?" Pierce smirked.

"I know you deleted my password. Probably my retinal scan too. But if you wanna stay ahead of me, Mr Secretary..." Fury moved his eyepatch away from his face, "You need to keep both eyes open."

He turned to the screen and it scanned both eyes at the same time. It was successful, after a few moments, every shred of information was dropped onto the internet.

"Done, and it's trending." Natasha said as she looked at her phone.

Suddenly, Pierce pressed a button and the two council members in the room dropped to the ground because of the shock they received through the clips they put on. The three agents drew their guns and aimed them at him.

"Unless you two want two-inch holes in your sternums, I'd suggest you put those guns down." Pierce said.

Ash and Natasha looked over at Fury.

"They were armed the moment you put them on."

They lowered their weapons and Pierce got to the terminal, Ash watched nervously as Insight took all the targets but just as it was about to fire, it stopped. He let a small wave of relief wash over him and it grew when the helicarriers fired at each other. Pierce cursed under his breath and turned to Ash and Natasha.

"Time to go, Council Members. This way, come on. You're going to fly me out of here." He said.

The duo followed him, already having a plan up their sleeve. They clicked their buttons and shocks sounded in the room, Natasha collapsed while Ash dropped to his knees, because of his accelerated healing, whatever pain was dealt with quickly. Fury took the opportunity and shot Pierce. Ash tore off his blazer and breathed heavily, he shuffled over to Natasha and patted her cheek.

"Nat!" He shouted.

Fury rushed over and kneeled down.

"Romanoff!" He said.

She didn't reply at first and Fury shouted again, she groaned and opened her eyes.

"Ow... Those really do sting." She winced.

They helped her up and they left to get to the chopper, Ash and Natasha changed into their suits and gear. Getting to work as Sam contacted them.

"Please tell me you got that chopper in the air!" He yelled.

"Sam, where are you?!" Ash questioned.

"41st floor, Northwest corner!" Sam replied.

"We're on it, stay where you are!" He shouted.

"Not an option!"

They saw the helicarrier crashing into the building and Sam jumping out a window, Fury tilted the chopper and he fell through the doors, Ash caught him with the help of Nicotine.

"41st floor! 41st!" He shouted.

"It's not like they put the numbers on the outside of the building!" Fury snapped back.

"Hill! Where's Steve? You got a location on Rogers!?" Natasha yelled into her mic.

They recovered Steve from the shore of the river below and he was taken to the hospital. Ash had investigated what intel had been taken, anything regarding Lady Rouge, Isaac Carter, and whatever that would be considered to do with them was nowhere to be found. It seemed he had a mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 189 13
Just some oneshots (about irondad ofc) which will be fluffy angst mostly funny. Hope you enjoy. Requests and suggestions are welcomed. ~💃
176K 6.5K 74
when she is done with you, you'll know why hurricanes are named after women when inez carter, a witch, is left in the care of steve rogers after her...
170K 3.6K 56
Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her da...
59.5K 1.1K 16
Olivia Stark did not expect or want to fall for the Mad Titan but you can't choose who you love ! {Infinity War~Endgame} {Thanos X fem!OC} {completed}