Supernatural - Destined

By Taylorbeanbetch

Emily Cintria Jones is a 25 year old autistic woman.. Driven by jealousy, her best friend and roommate kills... More

Chapter 1 - Harsh Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Pie Anyone? πŸ₯§
Chapter 4 - Kick Back And Relax
Chapter 5 - Helpful Chores
Chapter 6 - Consuming Evil
Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies πŸ˜‡
Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco
Chapter 9 - 🎢 Good Vibrations 🎢
Chapter 10 - Fjordborn
Chapter 11 - Darkness
Chapter 12 - Solutions
Chapter 13 - Revelations πŸ˜‡
Chapter 14 - Ricki-tikki-tavi 🦦
Chapter 15 - πŸ”ž Wings and Blades πŸ‹
Chapter 16 - Wooing
Chapter 17 - πŸ”ž Oh my.. (぀ ͑ꈍ ΝœΚ–Μ« ͑ꈍ ) πŸ‹
Chapter 18 - Smithy
Chapter 19 - πŸ”ž Lucy's day out! πŸ‹
Chapter 20 - Zoom Zoom πŸš—
Chapter 21 - Let's get physical! πŸ‹οΈπŸ’ͺ
Chapter 22 - πŸ”žπŸ¬ The Candyman Can! πŸ­πŸ‹
Chapter 23 - Bloody Valentine
Chapter 24 - πŸ”ž Dommy Mommy πŸ‹
Chapter 25 - πŸ”ž Relic Room πŸ‹
Chapter 26 - Betrayal βš”οΈ
Chapter 27 - Workin 9 to 5 πŸ„
Chapter 28 - πŸ”ž You've been Gnomed! πŸ‹
Chapter 29 - πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈThe Fairy KingπŸ₯€
Chapter 30 - Boys..? Where are you..
Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨
Chapter 32 - Rescue..?
Chapter 33 - Rescue !
Chapter 34 - πŸ”ž Home again πŸ‹
Chapter 35 - πŸ”ž UwU? πŸ‹
Chapter 36 - πŸ”ž Happy Birthday! πŸ‹

Chapter 3 - Kappa

2.5K 76 17
By Taylorbeanbetch

(Edited: January 7, 2024)

- Three Days Later -

Yawning loudly I stretch my arms out above my head. Sleepily getting out of bed I walk over to my dresser. Pulling the middle drawer open, I take a look at my clothes while I grab my glasses. Sliding them on my face I smile to myself. Deciding silently that I want to wear my 'Satan's Lil helper' shirt with some cotton pants. Briskly putting on my clothes I sigh with content. Walking out of my room, closing my door behind me. I make my way to the bathroom, silently cursing at myself that I didn't buy any slippers.. the floor is so fucking cold!

Walking into the bathroom I quickly go pee then wash my hands. Grabbing my pink toothbrush I idly scrub my teeth as I look at my wild bed head. Ugh. Spitting out the toothpaste I grab a cup, sipping some water I swish it around my mouth before spitting it out. Sighing softly I decide it's time for breakfast.

Making my way out of the bathroom, beelining it straight to the kitchen. Determined to get my morning cereal.. Only to be stopped in the middle of a hallway by Dean.

"Hey! Emily, you got a second?" Jogging up to me from down the hall, stopping just in front of me.

"Um.. sure, what's up Dean?" Looking over to the golden haired Winchester. What the hell could he want so early in the morning?

"Well.. I was gonna talk to you about having Cas give you one of the anti angel sigils." Dean rubs the back of his head, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh! Are you talking about the Enocian rib bone etching? The one that makes it so no Angel can find you? Unless you give them your location through prayer?" Dean snorts out a laugh, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Yeah.. Heh, kinda forgot that you know alot of stuff.. Since your from a different reality n' all.. but, ahem. I was gonna ask, if you will let Cas do it. We want you to be safe from all threats when you leave the bunker.. So once you get that done I was hoping to get you an appointment for an anti-possession tattoo as fast as we can."

"Shit! Really! I've always wanted that tattoo! I'm in Dean, set it up!" My eyes are practically sparkling because I'm so excited. "Also for the Rib thing, Yes! Yes! Cas can do it. I trust him with my life."

"But.. You've known him for only a few days..?" Dean squints at me, confused etched on his face.

"Technically speaking, yes.. But, like you said before Dean. I'm from a different reality.. I've literally been watching your adventures behind a television screen.. Ever since after Sam went to Stanford.. n' you fought the lady in white." God I must sound so creepy right now.. I sound like a fucking stalker.

Hearing a soft fluttering of wings, I brace myself knowing that most likely Castiel is behind me. "Ah, Emily. Dean have you-"

"Y-Yep I asked her. She's in." Dean nods to the angel that just appeared in the hallway. Eyes darting to me with an un-discernible look. God why is reading emotions so hard!

"Wonderous. Emily, it would be best if we were to move to a more private space." Castiel's eyes look down to my shirt, squinting in confusion before looking back to my eyes.

"We can go to my room then? It's just up the hall." Pointing behind me with a nonchalant shrug.

"That would be best." Smiling to Cas I give Dean a wave as I turn to walk down the hall. Castiel walking briskly beside me as we both enter my room. Shutting the door behind the both of us. Sitting down on my bed, Castiel follows suit. Sitting beside me, we both turn to face each other.

"Let me know when you are ready.. This will hurt.. I must place my hands on your bare skin over your ribs.." Smiling with nervousness I nod to Cas, lifting up my shirt slightly just under my breasts. Giving the angel full access to my ribs.

"Alright.. carve me up like a jack-o'-lantern.." Taking a slow deep breath, I mentally prepare myself.

Gently placing his calloused hands onto my ribs, his thumbs just under my clothed breast. My breath hitch's in my throat. A bright red blush flooding into my cheeks. "Take a deep breath Emily.." Following his instructions I take a deep gulp of air in.. "Let it out." Letting it out I feel a searing pain shoots throughout the inside of my body. Like a flaming snake is coiling throughout my entire being! Crying out in pain, I fall forwards towards Cas. Pushing my head closer to his chest. Gripping tightly onto his trenchcoat, I seethe in agony. "I-It is done." Something soft touches my back causing me to jerk forwards. Taking long deep breaths I try to control the pain. Castiel looks down at me in alarm.

"Fucking hell.. I.. I'm good.. Fuck, how could the boys deal with this.." Gathering myself I sit back away from Cas. Feeling the soft sensation move away from me.. Looking to my right over his shoulder I see his wings tuck close to his back.. Did he just wrap his wings around me?

"The boys have a great pain threshold.. Although I must admit, I am surprised that you did not pass out." Castiel looks me up and down with curiosity brimming in his eyes.

"Heh.. Honestly? That's not the worst pain I've experienced.. Compared to my period cramps, that was nothing." Chuckling softly I run my fingers through my hair, pushing it out of my eyes. Castiel looks at me with confusion in his eyes, tilting his head to the side. "So... Uh.. Do the boys have a hunt lined up? Or are they still working on the whole Amara thing?" Even through the entire Amara situation could be fixed if Chuck wasn't such a fucking pussy.. If he just spent time and apologized to his sister, this whole thing could be avoided.. But I digress..

"Sam has taken baby out to do some shopping.. But I believe they have found a possible case in Florida." Castiel nods his head slowly.

"Do they have any idea what it may be?" Ooo! Vampire Nest? Werewolf attack? Ghosts? Angels!? There's so many possibilities!!

"They are unsure.. But a large amount of young children have disappeared near bodies of water.. Close to swamp lands." That.. is a little underwhelming..

"But.. That could just be alligators..? Stuff like that is pretty common in florida." Are you kidding me..?

"I am unsure.. It is possible that an alligator has killed them. But Sam is set on believing it is a case." Cas nods firmly, his wings twitching behind him. Hmh that's weird.

"Hmh.. Well, I don't wanna be useless.. Once I get my breakfast, I wanna help out. Is it possible that I can see the info that Sam gathered?" Reaching down I begin to fiddle with the hem of my shirt.

"Certainly. Your knowledge of our world may provide some insight through another's point of view.. May I?" Castiel gestures to my shoulder, his hand hovering over it.

"Heh, you don't have to ask for my permission every time Cas. I trust you, all I ask is that you give me a heads up first."

"Angels are very serious about consent.. But I shall do this for you." Cas nods to me slowly, an unsure look teeming in his eyes. "I am flying you now." Castiel's wings puff up from behind him as he grabs my shoulder gently. Yet again it feels like a rug was pulled out from underneath me. Suddenly I'm standing in the middle of the war room.

Sam is sitting at the end of the table. A medium sized cardboard box with various pieces of plastic and styrofoam litter it's surface.. Is that a new laptop..? "Oh.. Emily, hi.. " Sam looks up at me, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"Hey Sam.. Did your laptop shit the bed?" Walking closer to the massive moose, I look at the piece of tech curiously.

"A piece of technology cannot defecate.. Is this another one of those human analogy's?" God Cas looks so cute when he's confused.. Man, Megatron- sorry. Mettatron gave him all the info on pop culture but not analogy's?

"Oh.. Yeah, right. Sorry Cas, it means that it broke. Heh.. I sort of have an affinity for analogy's..." Awkwardly chuckling I nervously run my fingers through my hair. Castiel nods as he looks to Sam..

"Uhm.. No it didn't.. I was hoping on keeping this a surprise.. But.. I figured that since your currently stuck here and you wanted to help us out.. I got you a laptop to help us with research." Sam smiles kindly as he types away at the keys.

"Sam.." Holding my hands up to cover my mouth. "Seriously..?" He.. he bought me a brand new laptop..?

"Um.. Yeah.. I actually just finished setting everything up.. I bookmarked all the sites I use, so you can have an easier time." Sam turns the laptop around, showing it to me.

Squealing out in glee I skip over to him. Enveloping the tall man in a bear hug, nearly lifting him out of his seat. "Sam! This means so much to me.. I fucking LOVE computers. Thank you so much!!"

"Seriously? I had no idea heh. You're welcome Emily." I can hear the smile in Sam's voice as I pull away from him.

"Mhm. I took a computer class freshman year in highschool. I uhm.. Actually created a site for other fans of Supernatural to talk to each other.. A sort of mini Blog.." Actually.. that gives me an idea.. What if.. I design a website on the dark web for hunters? Like, to show information and possible hunting locations..? OH MY GOD. WHAT IF I SCAN ALL THE BOOKS AND INFORMATION IN THE BUNKER AND PUT IT OUT FOR OTHER HUNTERS TO SEE?!?!

Taking a deep breath, I calm down my internal excitement. "So, Cas said you got a possible hunt lined up?" Grabbing the laptop from him, I slide it over to a seat. Immediately beginning to customize it to my preferred specifications.

"Um, yeah.. So get this, there's been a bunch of kids going missing in Florida right? All of them near a body of water.. At first I thought it was just a run of the mill alligator attack.. But then I dug a bit deeper and discovered that apparently one kid survived an 'animal attack'.. The kid said that he was attacked by a short human looking lizard that tried to drag him into the water."

"Human looking lizard..? Did the article give you any specifics?" Silently thanking my past self for getting into mythology.. I open up few websites. Searching for 'Lizard/Reptilian cryptids'. Getting several hits already.

"Yeah, I can actually pull up the kids statement..." Sam gets up out of his seat, grabbing his laptop from another table. Walking back over he scrolls through the child's statement. "Ashton Harlow, age 10. Said a small human looking creature with a turtle face pulled him into a river while he was fishing behind his house.."

Wait a second.. Humanoid looking.. turtle face.. found in a river..? "From my limited nerdy video game knowledge. It sounds like it's a Kappa..? But.. what the fuck is a Kappa doing in Florida?" Quickly searching up an artistic representation of one, I turn my new laptop around to show Sam. "They are originally from Japan.. If this is a Kappa.. Then I'm wondering how it got to America.."

"I've never heard of a Kappa before.. What is it..? How did you know what it was?" Sam looks at me with a mixture of confusion and intrigue.

"Well uhm.. Back in my world, I enjoyed learning things about cryptids n'gods.. Like the lochness monster, bigfoot, etc.. I'm also coincidentally a massive fan of anime.. so I combined the two subjects and began learning about Japan's various monsters and Yokai.. Kappas are actually pretty famous over there. Well the fake version of course." Clearing my throat I adjust myself in my seat. "But, back on track.. Kappas are said to be tricksters. But they hate kids. If they ever see a child alone near the water, they pull them in and drown them."

"Hm.. I'm starting to think you're right about this one Emily. If it's a Kappa, how do we kill it?" Sam rests a hand on his chin as he looks over to me.

"Hmh.. Well, it's a well known fact that the bowl of water on top of a Kappas head is supposed to be a sign of its strength. In various legends it states that once the water is emptied from it's bowl, they are supposed to turn to stone."

"Hm.. alright. I'll have Dean get everything ready-" Sam begins to move to get up. Looking closer at his features I sigh softly.. He looks exhausted.. both him and Dean have been working nonstop on trying to find a way to deal with Amara.. They need a break.. maybe..

"S-Sam? Why don't you let Jack, Cas and I handle this one? It's obvious that you and Dean are exhausted.. Plus Jack wants to go on easy hunts right? Just send us, so you and Dean can relax. I'll go along to help. I do know alot about Japanese monsters."

Sam let's out a drawn out sigh. Holding his head in his hands. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to go Emily.. You don't have any combat training.."

"Sam.. I'm not going to be going into the field. I don't have the body for it.. I'm just gonna stick back and provide them with information. Like an overwatch."

"...fine. But I'll have to ask Cas.." A soft flutter of wings comes from behind me.

"You called?" Wait, Cas wasn't in the room? Since when?

"Hey Cas. I think we have a hunt.. Emily insisted that me and Dean should rest up.. So I was wondering if you, Jack and her could handle this one."

"Hm.. That does seem like a smart idea.. Both you and your brother have been working constantly... I believe this arrangement will work. When do we leave?"

"Well, since both you and Jack can fly. I figured I'll stay here and be an be your research person.. but if need be I can go hang out at a motel. My unicorn bag is ready to roll." Smiling at the angel, I'm barely able to contain my excitement. Rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet biting my lip.

"I believe it shall be best if we remain close to our prey.. I shall tell Jack then get our lodgings handled while you retrieve your bag. I will be but a moment." Cas nods to me as he disappears into thin air.

"Always wondered how he does that.. hmh... Well I gotta go grab my bag. I'll keep you updated Sam." Sam nods to me with a tired smile. Deciding to go to the kitchen to get some food before he passes out. Smiling I quickly jog to my room, skidding to a halt in front of my door. I rush in, kneeling down on the floor next to my bed. Reaching under I grab my unicorn messenger bag. Packed with everything I may need... Including various pads and tampons.. for emergencies.

Getting back up on my feet with a smile, I sit down and wait for Cas...

- Five Minutes Later -

A soft flutter of wings can be heard. Quickly looking up I see Cas standing in the middle of my room. "I have our lodgings ready. Jack is already there. May I?" Smiling I get up off my bed, walking to Castiel's side. Nodding to the angel, He wraps his arm around my waist-

Appearing in an unknown location I gasp. The sensation completely different from when he flew around the Bunker.. "Whoa.. Okay that was weird.." Falling backwards slightly I grab onto Cas to steady myself. Shaking my head to get the odd sensation to go away.

"Hey Emily. Want a pop tart?" Jack smiles to me as he chews on a blueberry pop tart. Offering me an unopened one.

"Ugh, thank you Jack. You're such a sweetie. I haven't even had breakfast yet." Grabbing the poptart I sit down next to him. Opening it up I begin to munch. Holding it in my mouth, I grab my laptop. Pulling up all the information I possibly can.

"We will both scout the area of the disappearances. We will return and tell you our findings." Castiel looks to the both of us, Jack nodding as he finishes up his poptart.

"See you in a bit Emily!" Nodding to the angels I turn back to my computer.

- One Hour Later -

"Hmm.. Sure is taking them a while.. I hope everything is going okay." Pacing back and fourth I bite my lip anxiously. Shaking my hands in order to distract myself with movement.

The sound of fluttering wings comes from behind me.  Turning around my eyes widen. "Oh no Cas!"

Castiel stands in the middle of the room looking absolutely filthy, covered in mud and a slimy green goo. "I.. apologize for being late.. You we're correct Emily. It was a Kappa.. I managed to spot it attacking another child.. I saved him and called for Jack.."

"I brought him to safety while Castiel fought it.." Jack looks down at his psuedo father with worry.

"It threw some sort of slime at my wings, making it difficult to fly, causing me to fall into the water.. I was unable to kill it by emptying its head bowl, so I attempted to slay it with my blade. But was unsuccessful." Castiel looks up at me with wet hair- sweet baby jesus he should not be this sexy.

Looking behind the angel I grimace at the state of his wings. "Oof.. I can see that.. you look gross Cas."

"Indeed. I feel 'gross'.. I will need a moment to preen my wings so I am able to fly. We will resume the hunt when I am complete." Castiel nods to me as he disappears from sight once more.  

"So earlier you said that we needed something to lure in this Kappa? What would we use as bait?" Jack looks at me, curiosity sparkling in his eyes.

"It says on alot of sites that they're very fond of cucumbers for some reason.. We need to go to a store and get some. Preferably before Cas gets-" Jack holds up a hand, holding a bag filled to the brim with cucumbers. "-back... Okay that works too.. Damn im jealous of your fancy angel magic." I say with a huff and grumble.

- One Preen Later -

Castiel finally finished cleaning his wings.. Now I told him that I had Jack get some cucumbers from the store.. He was very confused as to why we needed them.. But I'm going on a real hunch.

"Okay, I think I may have a good plan.. You're going to find the Kappa from above, find a dry shore and lure it there with a pile of cucumbers. When it crawls out to get them, one of you walks out and bows to it.. If the lore is right, it should bow back, dumping all the water from its bowl.  But if all else fails, shove a sponge into its head.  It should turn to stone.. But just to be safe, smash it to pieces. Take a chunk with us, just to make sure it can't be put back together.. Who knows what could happen."

"That is a good plan! Alright.. We shall return when it is slain." Jack nods along to my plan giving me a thumbs up.

"Be Careful.." Castiel nods to me as both he and Jack disappear.

- 45 Minutes Later -

Castiel appears in the room once more, his trenchcoat even more dirty than before. Jack has some mud smeared on his face and clothes. "The Kappa has been slain.." Castiel grumbles out. Looking behind him I see that the bottom of his wings has some mud on them.

"You we're oddly correct about the bowing. It took us more time to find it than to kill it." Jack smiles triumphantly. "I brought you a souvenir." Jack hands me a chunk of stone.. That looks like an eye socket. "I have taken the other for myself."

"Sweet!" Taking the stone from Jack, I quickly walk to my bag. Putting the stone carefully inside. "This is definitely going on my bookcase.. When I get one heh."

"It would be best if we returned to the bunker. I will bring Emily, you go on ahead Jack."

"Alright, see you there!" Jack disappears with his signature smile.

"I'm ready to roll when you are Cas." Grabbing my messenger bag, sliding it over my shoulder. Castiel nods to me, wrapping his arm snugly around my waist.

Appearing in my room, Castiel bows his head before disappearing again. Hmh.. Well, looks like I have some time to myself then it seems... Time to begin.. Operation: Library. Grabbing my laptop I scurry out of my room. Bee lining it to the library.

Walking up to the first shelf, I grab a chair. Climbing up to grab the book on top before getting down. Looking down at the title I pump my fist in excitement. 'Studies of useful Fae.' "Hm. This may be useful." Plopping down at the table I open the book. Finally getting some time to myself..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 25 20
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] " Sometimes, All You Have To Do Is Spread Your Wings..." An eight year old little girl discovers that she's different from her o...
5.2K 63 41
Disclaimer: I only own my OC. Supernatural and its characters belong to their rightful owners. They saved her. They gave her a home. They adopted he...
2.7K 31 10
Imagine being nobody in this life. You were thrown into the street by your birth mother when you were just a few days old. And adoptive parents once...
148 34 17
Nevaeh Gerard killed her mother. She's the reason her mother is dead. And her father always made sure she knew it. Always reminded her of it. Which i...