The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

Por Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... Más

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

We All Have Scars (11)

2K 51 17
Por Pansexual_wh0re02

This is a bit of a longer chapter than usual since I've been posting short chapters lately. Also, a bit of BDSM later in the chapter, hope you enjoy it 😉

Love y'all!

_________________________________

I woke up the next morning, hoping Severus was asleep next to me but, he wasn't in sight. I looked at the time and decided to make some potions for classes next week. I took a quick shower and got dressed before walking down to my room. I walked in and a warm air greeted me. I looked at the table and saw 3 cauldrons, all full of potions.

I saw the closet open and immediately took out my wand. I walked closer and looked inside. "Severus," I whispered. He looked at me then at the time.

"I was going to go after I was done," he whispered, setting down the ingredients. Without warning I jumped on him, hugging him tightly. He hissed in pain and quickly pushed me off. "Severus, are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I just need some potions before I leave again," he replied going back to the cauldrons. I saw dark liquid on his back and with magic, I took off his black overcoat. Blood coated his white shirt and I gasped.

"Severus! Your bleeding," I exclaimed immediately I tried to unbutton his white shirt but he stopped me. "Severus, please let me help you," I said, but he quickly grabbed my hands, pushing them away from him.

"S-Severus please," I almost cried. He looked at me and sighed. He sat down his spoon and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. I gasped when I looked at the damage. Lashes and cuts littered his stomach and back. I touched one slightly and he hissed.

"Severus, what happened to you?" I asked, looking at him.

"I-I lied to him," he whispered, tears trickling down his cheek. I cupped his cheeks in my hand and kissed him sweetly. "It will be ok, this will all be over soon," I whispered, placing soft kisses all over his face.

I knew what potions he was making and finished them within the hour. He took them slowly and little by little the blood started to retract and the wounds started to close, still leaving the marks and bruises. He also took a potion for the pain, it set in quickly and he was already feeling a bit better.

"Please tell me you don't have to go out there again?" I whispered in his ear, sitting on his lap. He hugged me tightly and took a deep breath. "I have to Lily, they will kill us both if I don't," he replied. I turned around and kissed him sweetly, oh how I missed him.

"Please stay awhile," I pleaded against his lips, my hands resting on each side of his face. "I will stay as long as I can," he whispered, his hands wrapping around my waist.

As we kissed I felt him grow hard underneath me. I slowly started to grind against him but he stopped me. "N-No," he whispered, "I don't want you to have to see the scars," he whispered, tears falling from his face.

"Severus, I don't care about your scars, I promise," I whispered as I tried to unbutton his shirt again. He stopped me and pushed me off his lap gently. "Lily, no," he stated again.

"Sev, we all have scars," I whispered. Slowly I started to take off my shirt and pants. With a wave of my wand, the concealment charm started to fade and my scars started to appear. His eyes widened as he looked at my once perfect skin have cuts and bruises.

"We all have scars, Severus, I thought you wouldn't want to be with me if you saw them so I hid them from you," I admitted. He stood up and walked towards me. His hands touched my skin delicately, his fingers traced over the cuts on my throat and the slashes on my wrist. Slowly, he started to kneel and place small kisses on the bruises on my stomach.

"Why didn't you tell me," he whispered. I started to cry as he looked up at me. "I was ashamed to show anyone, I thought no one would love me if they saw what people have done to me, what I have done to myself," now tears were flowing from my eyes as I stood in front of him. He stood up and hugged me tightly. "Lily, I will always love you, no matter what you look like," he whispered sweetly in my ear. I smiled and pressed my lips to his again.

He kissed back with the same sweetness. Slowly I unbuttoned his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders. Suddenly he picked me up and started walking me to my chambers. My fingers traced the burns on his shoulders, thinking about how much he had been through. He pulled his lips from mine only for a moment before he laid on the bed and pulled me onto of him, pressing his lips back to mine.

We shared this passionate kiss for a while, every so often breaking away to whisper sweet praise into each other's ears. After a while, we broke apart and I laid next to him, burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"Please never leave me, Severus," I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and looked at me. "And why would I ever leave you?" he replied, looking me in my eyes. I shrugged my shoulder and hugged him tightly. "Just never do it. Please," he chuckled and replied, "you have my word darling"

I know it was mid-afternoon by now but I felt so safe in his arms I drifted off to sleep, him soon following me. His arms hugged me tightly, holding me for dead life. It was like he was afraid to lose me.

After a few hours my eyes opened, he was still holding me tightly but now I was next to him with his face in my neck. I slowly tried to get up but he pulled me back to him. "Don't leave," he whispered in his deep morning voice. I sighed and turned to him. "Severus, I'm going to make us dinner," I whispered, kissing his nose before I pulled myself away from him and got out of the bed. I changed back into my clothes and went to his kitchen.

I grabbed a pot and filled it with water as I grabbed a pan and set it on the stove. I turned on 2 of the burners as I went to grab a pound of hamburger and 1/2 a pound of sausage. I put both of them in the pan and grabbed a spatula to separate the meat as it started to cook.

After a few minutes, the water started to boil and I dropped some pasta in. When the meat was down I drained the grease and put it back in the pan before I threw the sauce in and turned the heat on low and put a lid on it. I heard Severus walk into the room but I was busy. I turned on the oven and grabbed the bread from the cabinet and quickly made a garlic butter sauce for the bread.

The pasta was done and I drained that too, leaving it in the strainer.

I put the butter on the bread before putting it on a cookie sheet and bending down to put it in the oven. When I stood up Severus was right behind me, his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "How did I ever find you?" he whispered in amazement.

I giggled and wrapped my hand around his. "I ask myself the same question," I smiled, leaning my head back on his shoulders. He kissed my cheek and held me tightly. The buzzer went off and I took out the bread and stirred the sauce. "Dinner is ready," I said handing him a plate. He put food on his plate and put it on the table before grabbing a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. I sat down with my plate as he poured me a glass of wine. "Thank you," I said, taking a drink of my wine.

We started eating out dinner, trying to make small talk. "Severus where do you see us in 3 years?" I asked, pouring myself another glass of wine. He put down his fork and looked at me. "Well, I hope for us to still be together," he replied, looking at my body language.

"I hope so too," I whispered, drinking more of my wine. We continued talking and near the end of dinner, I was on my 5th class of wine. "Don't drink too much Lily," he chuckled, at my tipsy figure. I laughed and stood up.

"Severus, let's go back to bed, I have some dessert for you," I whispered in his ear with a cheeky grin on my face. He smirked and with a wave of his wand the dishes were in the sink.

I grabbed his arm and led him to the room. I pushed him on the bed and I stood in front of him. Slowly I started to remove my clothes. "Would you like some dessert, Severus?" I asked, slowly removing my shirt.

"You know I do," he growled, trying to pull me to him but I stopped him. "Well, if you want dessert, you'll have to be patient like a good boy," I whispered sexually in his ear.

He never let himself be in a submissive state so he just watched to see what would happen. "Your so cute, thinking you can be dominant," he chuckled as I took off my undergarments.

"Try to stop me and you won't get your sweets," I whispered,  a smirk playing at my lips. I sat on his lap, my legs straddling his. Slowly I started to unbutton his shirt as I whispered dirty words into his ear.

I felt him growing underneath me which made me chuckle. "What's so funny," he growled, starting to move my hips with his hand, making me grind on his hardened length. I pulled his hand away and stood up. "I find it amusing that I've barely touched you and your hard as a rock," I chuckled.

"Now get on your knees and please me," I demanded, watching his eyes go wide. He stood up, he now towered over me. "I'm not the one supposed to be on my knees little girl. Now lay on the bed before I make you," his voice was now barely above a whisper. His eyes darkened with lust as he stared at my naked body.

"You heard me. Get. On. Your. Knees, Severus," I demanded once more. He let out a chuckle, it made my body crumble. It wasn't his usual chuckle, it was spine chilling. Before I was able to respond his hand was against my neck and my back was against the wall.

"You want to try to dominate me?" he asked, his hand squeezing harder on my throat.

"Oh baby, you'll never be able to top me. I'll always win," his breath fanned my face as a sinister grin crossed his face. I smirked and licked my lips while I looked at him. "I will, one day," I grinned in a bratty way.

"If you keep being a fucking brat, you'll be begging for mercy," he growled, his mouth placing a rough kiss on the shell of my ear. "You don't have the balls," I whispered, biting my lip.

He was pissed. Without warning he threw me against the bed, I landed on my stomach. He pulled me so my feet were planted on the ground and I was bent over the bed.

"It's been a long time since I've done this to you," he growled. I heard him pick something up and he used magic too, well I don't know what he did. I felt his large hand massage my ass before he moved away. Without warning a rather painful stinging stung me as I yelped in pain. He turned it into a leather whip.

"You are going to count every whip and I want a thank you," he demanded. I whined and nodded as he let the leather drag against my back and ass. He then lifted it up and whipped me again. "t-two. Thank y-you sir," I was already falling about and he was barely even started.

*SMACK*

"Three, thank y-you sir"

*SMACK* *SMACK*

He hit me twice in a row and it made me cry from pain. "T-Thank you, sir," I whimpered.

He had whipped me at least 25 five times before I was begging for him to stop. He chuckled and pulled me by my hair. "What did I say, we have barely begun and you are already begging for mercy," his sinister smirk returned to his face as he soothed my ass cheeks, making me whine at the cold feeling of his hands.

"Lay on the bed with your legs open wide," he demanded, harshly letting go of my hair. I obeyed and pulled my shaking legs onto the bed before flipping myself onto my back. My ass stung as it made contact with the duvet, which made me hiss in pain.

He took off his pants before grabbing his belt from the dresser. He climbed on top of me and grabbed both of my wrists with one hand and pinned them above my head. I felt his hard cock rub against my dripping center as he tied the belt tightly around my wrists. "S-Severus please," I whined. He chuckled and immediately his hand met around my throat.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, slapping his dick against my clit. I gasped and nodded frantically. "Y-Yes please, Severus. Please fuck me," I begged in a strained voice.

"I want you to beg better than that," he demanded, tying my legs to each bed-post. He grabbed the whip and sat in between my legs. "P-Please fuck me, I promise I'll be a good girl. Please Severus," I begged and without warning, he hit my clit with the whip.

I gasped and buckled my hips up at the contact. "Fuck, yes," I whimpered.

"Why are you being a fucking brat, mhm?" he asked, running the whip down my body, "why are you so fucking wet when I punish you, dirty whore?" he asked a different question, hitting my clit a bit harder making me whine out.

"B-Because I love it when you hurt me," I whined, buckling my hips at the slightest contact. He chuckled and gripped my throat yet again. "You like it when I take away your ability to walk or breath. You love it when I fuck you to tears until your begging for mercy?" he asked in a cocky tone.

I cried out as he slapped his dick against my clit again. "Y-Yes I love it, Severus p-please fuck me," I moaned again, pulling on the restraints.

Without warning he slammed inside of me, making me almost scream at the stretch. "O-Oh fuck!" I cried, my hands fisting into balls. I bit my lip at the feeling of my eyes rolling into the back of my head as he thrust inside of me.

I could hear his heavy breathing against my ear as his thrusts grew harder. "D-Daddy!" I cried out, my legs shaking as my orgasm approached. After he saw me struggling to breathe he brought his hand to my abdomen and pushed on it, making it all the more pleasurable.

"I-I'm gonna cum," I moaned, screwing my eyes shut. He just brought his free hand to my clit and started to rub it vigorously. He groaned as I tightened around him and within seconds I was coming undone around him. I moaned loudly as my orgasm crashed over me.

He fucked me through my high then continue to thrust into me, his fingers still working magic on my clit. My breathing grew heavy as my pleasure became overwhelming. "F-Fuck Severus, it's too much," I whimpered.

"I'm not stopping until your fucking begging for mercy," he spat, somehow going even faster. I felt my second orgasm building as he kept his pace.

"F-Fuck daddy, I'm gonna cum again," I cried, my nails digging into the skin on my hands. He nodded and rubbed faster as I screamed, coming undone around him again. I prayed he would stop, but he didn't.

He groaned, twitching inside of me, I knew he was close. "Please cum inside me, daddy. Let me be your cum-slut," I whined. He groaned and with one final push his seed spilled inside of me, filling me to the slit with his white sticky cum. He pulled out and laid between my legs. Without warning, he started to eat me out. I moaned and threw my head back, it filled me with pleasure as he sucked his cum out of my cunt, sucking and licking my entrance as he did so. His nose pleasured my clit, sending me into a hell and heaven state.

It felt so good but the pleasure was too much. I hadn't realized one hand moved to my entrance and he stuck 2 fingers into me, pumping at a quick pace. I wanted to close my legs but the ropes prevented me from doing so. My 3rd orgasm quickly approached as I tightened around him, yet again.

My legs pulled on the ropes as I released all over his tongue and fingers. "G-God, fuck. Pl-please, it's too m-much," I cried. I was a shaking stuttering mess. He didn't stop, he didn't even slow down. "Shut up and take it," he hissed before going back to stimulating my exhausted cunt.

I couldn't stop moaning and whining as he brought me to my 4th miserable orgasm of the night. My breath was a lot heavier and my moans turned to loud screams as I came, again. This time my cum painted his face and fingers.

I just squirted on his face! My cheeks turned red as he finally pulled his fingers away and sat upon his knees. He leaned down and smashed his lips on mine, making me taste my own arousal.

"You taste better than heaven itself," he praised against my lips. After a few moments, he pulled himself away. "Can you handle one more?" he asked in a gentle tone, removing the ropes from around my ankles. I was exhausted but I thought I could do one more. I nodded as he unbuckled the belt around my wrists. He then grabbed my waist and turned me over, putting me on my hands and knees.

He was hard again as he stroked his member, looking at my exhausted body.

With his free hand, he grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled it back as he slammed into me. I moaned and gripped the duvet under me. His hips crashed against my soar ass, making me moan and groan with every thrust.

My ass stuck with every thrust, his skin meeting mine. He pulled my back further as his thrust became more harsh and direct.

He peppered the back of my neck with kisses as he ruined my insides. He slapped my ass, making me cry out since it was already soar. He groaned and threw his head back as he felt my clutch against him. My moans grew louder and with one more thrust, I squirted all over his dick and thighs. He moaned and moved faster, bringing himself to his own high.

"Do you want me to cum in you baby?" he asked, I felt his dick twitching inside me. I moaned out and clenched around him. "Y-Yes daddy, please cum inside of me," and with no more than a second of time, he released inside of me again. He was so deep inside of me and I had collapsed against the bed. After a moment he pulled out and collapsed next to me.

We sat in silence for a moment, trying to catch our breaths. Soon he left to grab a towel and came back, sitting between my legs. He grabbed the towel and cleaned up my ruined pussy.

When he was done he tossed it on the floor and climbed into bed next to me, wrapping his arm around me. He pulled me close and placed a kiss on my forehead. "We should do that more often," I cheekily whispered, "I enjoyed it."

He chuckled and nodded, "that can be arranged."

____________________________________
Word count: 3508

So hey..... not the best at writing BDSM but I tried, tell me how it turned out, please?!

Again a bit of a longer chapter since they have all been so short lately.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.5K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
40.8K 1.3K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...
50.5K 1.4K 31
Sequal from Snape X reader -a fine line- (but can be read without reading part one) The war is over. Severus and Y/N survived and she was hoping for...
61.5K 2.5K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...