Helluva Boss: Octavia x Male...

Od ColonelX2

Warning this story may be inappropriate for younger readers, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED! Ever since you wer... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sleepover
Chapter 2 - Harvest Moon
Chapter 3 - A Friend
Chapter 4 - Terrorism
Chapter 5 - Confession
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7 - A Lover's Birthday and Regret
Chapter 8 - Christmas Special
Chapter 10 - Runaway
Chapter 11 - Alastor
Chapter 12 - Night on the waves
Chapter 13 - Proposal
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Jaws

2K 22 36
Od ColonelX2

You and Octavia were at your palace, Stolas and Stella had to go somewhere for the day so they entrusted you with her care. She was sitting on your lap on her phone while you were resting your eyes. 

Octavia: Smile!

She said as she held up her phone, you opened your eyes and made a gesture with your hand. 

Octavia: I always thought you were sensible.

(Y/N): Only when I want to be formal. But around friends, I'm more... relaxed. Are you putting that on Voxagram?

Octavia: Yep. 

She sighed and you realized something was wrong. 

(Y/N): Something on your mind?

You said as you closed your eyes again.

Octavia: I wish we could go on a yacht or a boat and some time together, I haven't been to the beach in a  long time. But even though my parents are as rich as fuck, they don't own one. 

You smiled. For you, yourself owned a yacht. 

Octavia: What are you smiling about?

She said playfully.

(Y/N): Who says I don't. 

Octavia: Oh (Y/N)! What did I ever do to deserve you?

She said as she snuggled up to you. 

(Y/N): Nothing. I should be asking that. Why don't we invite Loona as well, I think that would be nice. 

Octavia: Sure!

Half an hour later you and Octavia were at the docks on your yacht. You didn't take it out very often, but you were glad you had it. 

Octavia: They're here!

Referring to Blitz and Loona. Blitz had insisted on coming, you didn't mind, he would be someone to talk to when the girls were chatting. You were going to take this opportunity to tell him to stop fucking Stolas.  You got up and gazed at Octavia who was in a pink swimsuit.

Octavia: What are staring at?

She asked she asked, playfully.

(Y/N): Do I need to tell you the answer? 

You then kissed Octavia and went with her to the dock. 

(Y/N): Hello Blitz!

He was with Loona, who was wearing a grey swimsuit. 

Blitz: Hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): Please join us.

You all went to the stern of the yacht, Octavia and Loona went into the hot tub while you and Blitz sat on deck chairs. Then one of the ship's crew came up to you.

(Y/N): Tell Penultimo to set off.

Crewmate: Yes sir.

The ship set sail across the red ocean of Hell. You sat there looking at Octavia with Loona, both on their phones. How beautiful Octavia looked. 

Blitz: So (Y/N) how's life treating you?

(Y/N): Better if you would stop fucking Stolas.

You whispered, so you wouldn't disrupt Octavia and Loona. Blitz didn't speak.

(Y/N): I'd like to call on that favor you owe me. 

Blitz: My problem with that is that I have an agreement with Stolas to borrow his book so I can travel to the living world.

(Y/N): You can have one of mine. I issue them you see as I'm the head of the Goetia family. That fits with you.

Blitz: Like two virgins of opposite sexes. 

You looked at him in disgust, Imps never were polite. 

Octavia: What are you two whispering about?

Blitz and (Y/N): Business. 

Octavia: Anyways come and join us. 

(Y/N): Alright then.

You and Blitz took off your jackets and went into the hot tub. You sat next to Octavia and put your arm around her. 

Loona: So, you and (Y/N) are dating?

(Y/N): Yes, yes we are.

You then kissed Octavia on her forehead. 

Octavia: What about you Loona, how's your love life.

Loona: My love life has gone down the drain...

As they were talking the crewmate from before came up to you.

Crewmate: Uhm sir, Penultimo has needs to speak to you. 

(Y/N): One can never get a moment's peace, can they. 

You walked up to the top deck where Penultiomo was sitting as if he saw a ghost.

(Y/N): What is it, you look as pale as the moon. Well, the one in the living world. 

Penultimo: Look.

He pointed, and then your heart skipped a beat. 

Penultimo: And do you hear that?

Penultimo: Our friend from Amity Island. 

(Y/N): Shit. 

You then started to rush to your cabin. 

Penultimo: Where are you going?

(Y/N): Gun cabinet. Get everyone on the top deck, now! 

You rushed to the gun cabinet and unlocked it and retrieved a rifle and grenades. You then climbed back up top.

Octavia: (Y/N) what's going...

(Y/N): An old friend from my miss-spent-youth.

Octavia: But you're only...

(Y/N): I still had one.

Loona: Holy shit! 

She said after she noticed Jaws.

(Y/N): Time to finish what we started eh Penultimo!

You said after Jaws crashed against the side of the yacht. 

Blitz: What do you mean?!

You then took a shot at Jaws, which missed.

(Y/N): When I was younger, Penultimo and I took a trip to Amity Island up on the Living World! What we found there was a shark that the Islanders had nicknamed 'Jaws'. We were paid to go after him, with the Chief of Police and a marine biologist. We killed him, but turns out Jaws was so evil he ended up down here! 

Blitz: Shit. 

Then Jaws lunged up and started biting at the bow. You then ran up to it and threw a grenade down its mouth. Then, thinking it was food, swam away. Then a moment later a red explosion of flesh and water erupted from the ocean ahead of them. 

Octavia: That was the bravest thing I've ever seen.

She then went for you and your mouth interlocked in a passionate kiss. 

Blitz: You two are something.

He said while Loona took a picture on her phone. 

Penultimo: Sir, I suggest we gout outta here before Jaws' relatives decide to pay us a visit. 

Loona: What about that Island? 

(Y/N): Nice! We'll spend the rest of the day there!

Penultimo set a coarse and it wasn't long until you set your feet on the island's sandy shoars.

Then Octavia held out her phone for a photo.

Octavia: Smile!

(Credits to the person who made this image, it's really good)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86.1K 988 18
You're just a normal kid living in a abusive household. You see, ever since your father died, your mother has started to get more abusive than she us...
103K 2.8K 28
18+ Male human reader x harem A Few years ago when you were a baby the I-M-P Gang came to earth to kill someone but there target it would seem had a...
2.5K 32 5
(Fem!Hellaverse x Male!Neko!Reader) Note: I do not own Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss. All rights go to Vivziepop. Spoilers if you haven't seen the sho...
149K 4.3K 69
You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only an unholy adventure with a plot line, a...