AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

By Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... More

đź–¤COMING SOONđź–¤
đź–¤INTRODUCTIONđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Deserving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Having Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Tearing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wrecking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hoping Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Choosing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Healing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Desiring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Needing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Troubling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Trusting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Paining Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Feeling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Believing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Embracing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hurting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Living Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Breaking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Detesting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Enchanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Comprehending Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Forgiving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Regretting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Waring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Promising Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Betraying Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Disheartening Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Leaving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Worthing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Losing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤

đź–¤I Love Desperating Youđź–¤

49.5K 1.8K 3.2K
By Taevya369

Author's Pov

"Don't hold onto your life's biggest regret... Jeon Jungkook.... "

She spat those words at his face and then with her full strength, tried to snatch her wrist from his grip but instead of losing, she found him to firmed his grip around her which made her to gritted her teeth as tears started again streaming down from her cheeks in anger and pain .

"Leave my hand now, you wanted to me leave right..? So now I am fulfilling your wish Mr Jeon.. I am leaving and this time for forever... "

He clenched his jaw while glaring into her glossy eyes where as his heart clutched in fear hearing those words to came out from her mouth because he was capable of enduring everything but wasn't capable of bearing the mere thought of not having her closer to him... anymore..

Her eyes burnt up in tears by witnessing him ogling at her angrily but this time she also decided not to let her guards down in front of his anger. So she gritted her teeth more and with her free hand, tried to push him away forcefully by his chest.

"Let me go.. Jeon Jungkook... Don't waste your precious time on something so irrelevant and uninvited like me..... "

She snapped at him while peering into his gaze which turned a shade darker at her words and her behavior.

She forcefully tried to part herself away from his arms.

"Leave me.. Ju... "

But her words got stucked in her throat where as she gasped when he abruptly yanked her and then after sending her a deadly glare, he grabbed her wrist more tightly and started dragging her away from there..

"Jungkook... Leave my hand... What's wrong with you... " She spoke loudly because nobody was present on that corridor on which he was pulling her along with him ..

She was using her entire strength to teared apart her wrist from his hold but her protests didn't buy him who blindly dragged her with him without caring for anything or anyone which made her to clenched her jaw and then harshly bite his palm by digging her teeth into the back of his palm making him to immediately released her wrist.

She took the opportunity and then snatched herself from his grip which made him to turn around and threw daggers at her with his burning gaze.

But she didn't feel afraid instead blurted out on him by snapping her fingers at his face.

"F#ck you and your f#cking contract.. Never dare to touch me ever again...Jeon Jungkook..."

Jungkook got stunned hearing her cursing him for the first time in his life because she never threw profanities at him no matter what but today she did which made him amused yet more angry..

Y/n glared at him with her teary eyes and then tried to walk away from him but got bewildered when she felt him to grabbed her waist and swung her around.

"You.. " She was ready to blast on him but got befuddled and gasped when she found him to picked her up and threw her on his shoulder in a swift moment like she was made up of feathers .

Her eyes widened by witnessing her body's that inappropriate position . She tightly clutched the string of her handbag which was on her shoulder so it wouldn't fall and then she started hitting his back which made her to hissed as she never noticed how muscular and firm his body turned in all these years..

"Jeon f#cking Jungkook.. Put me down.. "

She yelled at him while again punching his back and even tickled the crook of his neck but nothing worked and she gasped when she found him to started walking towards somewhere while picking her up like that where as she continued to protest and then he got inside that elevator through which she entered his penthouse for the first time when she came that night to meet him which was totally reseved for him.

Her heart beat accelerated finding the door of the elevator to got closed after they entered it which made her to struggle against him more violently but nothing worked on him who just held her on his shoulder like she was a side bag..

After a couple of minutes of her yelling and hitting and tickling him , she found the door of the elevator to got opened and him to walked out of it while still holding her like that and her breathing hitched by finding herself in front of his private penthouse.

"Put me down... " She screamed out of her lungs but she knew that place was so separate from the rest of the hotel that even if he murdered her there, nobody would ever going to suspect anything , let alone hearing her screams.

She was fighting with her own thoughts and didn't even notice them to enter into the place but the sound of the door behind them to got shut automatically made her come to her senses..

Her eyes enlarged more so she did the last thing which stroke her mind in her defense . She nibbled his earlobe harshly which made him to hissed and then dropped her on the ground which made her to pushed him away and then ran towards the door but to her fortunate fate, the door didn't open as it only opened with the passcode or with the keys so she hurriedly opened her handbag which was hanging on her shoulder and then she tried to find those keys but she terribly gasped when she felt him to spinned her around and pushed her against the closed door making her hand bag to fell from her shoulder.

And her soul shivered in fear by watching his darken orbs flaming up with rage and anger by enduring her stubborn behavior but she didn't show him her fear instead continued to stand on her ground.

"Get away from me.. " She spat while trying to push him away but this time he held her both wrists and pinned them above her head on the door.

"That's f#cking enough..
Y/n Jeon Jungkook.. ... "

He groaned with utmost low voice while ogling into her eyes which again got filled with tears hearing that name to escaped from his mouth but her heart got clutched in pain when she recalled his venomous choice of words for her which he had used a little while ago.

Y/n gritted her teeth in order to held back her tears and blurted out on him.

"There's no existence of Y/n Jeon Jungkook except on those papers which now I don't give a damn about.. And you can do whatever the hell you're capable of doing but I am tormenting that contract between us right here,right now.. Mr Jeon Jungkook... "

She uttered to him fearlessly making his blood to got boiled hearing her choice of words.

"Because now I am not afraid of losing anything from anyone because now I have nothing to even lose for ... "

A lone tear made its way from her eyes stating her own words because it was venomously painful for her on the other hand, his chest tightened in extreme amount of pain because in that moment, he was seeing his that self in her when she left him that night from where his entire existence turned up and down.

He was seeing that Jungkook in her eyes who didn't even left with something to hold on after she left him.

Her amber orbs got pricked with more tears by feeling him so closer to her body but at the same time far away from her heart which made her entity to being ruptured in pain.

"Let me go from here ...Jungkook... And I promise you that you never have to see your life's biggest regret face ever again and I won't break my this promise to you even after my eyes get closed for forever... "

Jungkook felt like someone squeezed his heart inside his chest at her every word which were too hurtful for him to even think..

"Don't hold onto me anymore..Jungkook because I am not capable of giving you anything but pain and hurt so now just let me go... "

Her tears turned more abrupt because now she got completely broken in front of him and wasn't even capable of hiding it anymore.

"Let me go because I always wanted you to be happy but I myself ended up giving you, your biggest pain with my lies, my betrayal, my actions, my words ....with my everything..

I forever prayed for your happiness and success but I myself became the biggest hurdle in the path of your happiness so now let me to leave and live your life happily Jungkook because I know till I am in your life, you won't get anything except pain and tears because of me.. "

He ,wordlessly heard her vulnerable confession where as his silence made her to shattered more badly who just gaped into his numb eyes with her watery ones which were shedding uncontrollably and finally gathering her all courage, her mouth dared to utter those words to him.

"Let me go Jungkook, I have live my life enough for you but now I want to live for my own self.. "

Her those words got directly penetrated inside his soul making it to drenched in extreme amount of pain where as his gaze found her eyes to turned bloodshot red with her sharp tears which moistened her entire face and turned it red too.

And finally those words escaped from her mouth which made his existence to broken down into uncountable number of pieces.

"Let me go Kookie because now I need to be with my Mum, my Dad and my Child... "

His eyes turned blurry with tears processing those words of her and by watching her complete shattering in front of him.

"I need to be with them because now I have nothing here to stay for and I am not capable of enduring this pain anymore.. I have nothing left in me to let it even to get broken anymore so please let me go to my parents and to my child. I..."

Her words weren't capable of coming out from her mouth as he didn't let her to by pressing his lips against her making her to completely shut and she got wrecked more painfully by feeling his tears mixing with her on their cheeks and his broken voice to whispered those words into her mouth.

"Then take me there with you because I was and I am living this life only for you Mi Casa and I don't need this life if you don't want to be in it... "

Y/n bursted out on tears hearing his those words and feeling him shedding his tears with her where as his arms to left her wrists and grabbed her waist and pulled her on his chest which made her to immediately wrapped her arms around his back and embraced him as tightly as she was capable of doing and finally letting her pain to get taken over her..

"Jungkook... Ou... Our baby.... " She whimpered while clutching him more tightly and her words made him to teared up more badly and then caged her more firmly and buried his face into her neck where as she placed her head on his shoulder and cried as louder as she was capable of, taking out every ounce of her pain through her tears in his arms..

"Our baby... Kookie... Wh.. Why it happened to us.. Why ...? "

She squeezed his clothes into her fists while letting her tears to get the worst out of her emotions specially after hearing his soft sobs against her neck because it was painful for him as much as it was for her..

Their pain for the existence of their child which ended before it even started breathing made both of them to get drowned into that venomous pain which continued to fall from their eyes.

They both embraced each other as strongly as possible and did their best to cure each other's pain instead of their pain.

She snuggled her face more into his chest and then started slightly shivering as her breathing increased due to her continuous loud cries.

"Our Baby... Jungkook... "

She spoke while panting heavily and crying at the same time which made him to immediately pulled back and then palmed her face..

"Sssh.. Please breathe.. Please calm down Mi Casa.. " He spoke tensing up terribly by witnessing her abnormal breathing rate..

He wiped her tears and then started rubbing her back..

"Please don't cry.. Please calm down.. Y/n please... " He stated while shedding his own tears which made her to again hugged him as tightly as she was capable of doing and let his warmth to cure her pain.

She snuggled her face into his neck and then tightened her grip around him which made him to hold her more closer to him and then slowly and slowly, which felt like for forever to both of them.. Her breathing again turned normal as she stopped quivering and just silently shedded her tears against his skin.

On the other hand, he squeezed his eyes tightly in order to stop his tears and cleared his blurry vision and then slightly pulled back.

He looked at her face which was still wearing a bright shade of red as her eyes didn't stop drenching which were looking down on the ground making his heart to ached more badly.

He cupped her face and then made her to look upward and as soon as their eyes met with each other, their souls shivered in pain watching the enormous amount of exertion in their gazes which they both were feeling.

Jungkook leaned closer to her face and then kissed her tears which made her to slowly closed her eyes and just get melted into his softness and then she felt him to pecked her nose bridge and then pressed his lips on her temple which made her to slowly opened her lashes again.

And then her amber orbs got fastened with his which were still glistening with tears but he never cared for his pain when it came to cure her pain no matter whether it was his hate for her or his love... He had always put her first before his own self or anyone else.

Y/n stared into his dark brown orbs which were still drenching with slight tears which made her to tip toed and then palmed his face and kissed his eyes gently which made him to also closed his eyes and then held her firmly in his arms and then she kissed his forehead.

Jungkook steadily opened his eyes after feeling her detaching her lips from his skin and then looked into her eyes which were already gazing at him where as her palms were still wrapping on his cheeks and then he heard her those words.

"I.. I am sorry Jungkook.. I am so sorry for hiding about our child from you. "

This time, he didn't reacted to her apologizing but just heard her pleading voice continuing further.

"I know I have done something again which only pained you but I.. I was afraid, afraid that you will hate me more after knowing about that I was not able to take care of our child.. and I wasn't capable of enduring your hate anymore and I didn't want to hurt you more..I am sorry.. So sorry..."

Her gaze again got filled with tears which clenched his chest and made him to palmed her face delicately and uttered those words to her.

"I am sorry too because I didn't try to understand you that you're hurt too that it is painful for you as much as it is for me but instead I took my all pain and anger on you through my words and actions and hurted you more..I am sorry Mi Casa.. "

A tear slipped down from her face hearing his words making him to immediately took it away and then pressed his forehead against her and closed his eyes.

"And you're my life's everything but regret because I can hate you, I can love you but there's no me without you.. "

Y/n silently heard his confession and then found him to pulled back a little and then looked into her eyes intensely.

"I can hate loving you, I can love hating you but I can't live without you."

Those words of his fanned against her mouth and then she felt his lips to got pressed against her and him to whispered those words into her mouth.

"Because you're this Ambivalent's one and only AMBIVALENCE.... Y/N Jeon Jungkook.. "

As soon as she heard him uttering that thing to her, she teared up more abruptly and then wrapped herself around him which made him to kissed her a little more passionately making her lips to automatically started moving along with his in a beautiful synchronization.

Their mouth devoured each other slowly yet sensually until she felt him to pulled her more closer to him which made both of their bodies to got pressed against each other and his tongue delicately entered into her mouth which made both of their mouth's warmth to engulfed each other.

As their tongues got collided with one another in a beautiful rhythm of passion, desire and love where as she softly gasped when she felt his hardness to got rubbed against her core which made her to digged her nails on his shoulder.

And after kissing each other with their entire heart out, they slightly pulled apart as their breathing increased.

Jungkook pressed his forehead against her and they both closed their eyes and panted heavily against one another's mouth and heard their fast beating heart rates until.

"I , forever in my life have loved and desired one girl that is you ...Y/n..."

She slowly opened her eyes hearing his words and then watched him to opened his eyelids also and then looked into her beautiful amber orbs.

"And I ,never in my worst or weakest moment have touched a girl or woman the way I have touched you because I am not capable of it and neither do I even want to.. "

Her heart fluttered processing his those words which made her soul to warmed up realising his meaning and why he was saying that to her.

"Because I have just not only let you to own my heart but my entire being and existence.. Y/n..."

Y/n felt like, for a brief moment, she forgot about each and everything, her every pain and suffering, every single thing which she was enduring from all those years got totally faded into that alluring and precious confession of his and her whole entity melted into the beautiful warmness of his gaze.

She removed her heels with the help of her feets and then stepped over his shoes with her bare foots pressing her entire body against his while wrapping her arms around his neck.

Her eyes matched with his gaze level where as their breathing got mixed with each other until.

"And I am proud and blessed to call myself your woman... Jungkook... "

Jungkook's heart got an intensely beautiful sensation at her alluring appellation. He grabbed her waist and leaned closer to her, brushing his lips against her.

"And I am grateful and endowed to call myself your man... Jeon Y/n..."

A soft and light blush crept on her cheeks hearing him as she lowered her gaze but he put his finger underneath her chin and slowly made her to look upward into his eyes.

"And I don't want my woman to lowered her eyes in front of anyone, not even in front of me because I want her to always stand by my side or always ahead of me... "

A soft smile crept on her face at the end of his words which made her to tip toed on his feets and then kissed his lips.

"I love you so much...Kookie.."

His heart shivered again hearing those words to escaped from her mouth which he was dying to hear with each growing second of his life.

He kissed her back and then after devouring each other's mouth, he picked her up in his arms making her to wrapped her arms around his neck where as her heart beat accelerated by watching the mesmerizing darkness of desire and passion in his eyes for her because her entire being was in need of getting drowned into that darkness.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

And then she felt him to started walking towards the bedroom without breaking their beautiful trance of their gazes.

They entered into the bedroom and then he carried her towards the bed and delicately placed her over it and her heart beat accelerated by witnessing him to removed his coat and then dropped it on the ground but without taking his eyes away from her making her cheeks to heated up.

Y/n wordlessly stared into his darken eyes and then watched him removing his shoes with his feets still without trailing his gaze away from her and then loosen his shirt collar's button .

And her cheeks turned red by watching him opening his shirt's buttons slowly yet seductively which made her to gulped and then the shirt got retracted from his body making his hard built-in psychic to came in contact with her eyes and the fact that he still didn't take his eyes off her made everything more intense for her.

But her eyes widened and she immediately turned her face and tossed herself on other side by witnessing him to touch the belt of his pants.

She tightly shut her eyes where as adrenaline rushed through her veins hearing him to retract his belt away from him and then she could feel him to dimmed the lights of that room making her breathing to more accelerated.

But her entire body shrugged when she felt him to hovered over her and pressed his naked skin against her covered one and then him to got closer to her neck and huskily cooed against her ear.

"As much as I love to see my beautiful wife blushing but right now I don't want her to feel ashamed and embarrassed in front of her husband in any way ... Because... "

She heard him whispering and sensually licked her earlobe.

"Because right now I need to break and cross every level of shame and sanity with my wife... "

Her entire body got filled with goosebumps after his blunt declaration and then she found him to buried his face into her neck and started kissing and nibbling her sweet spot making her to hissed in that pleasurable pain.

And then she found his hand to touched her outfit's zip and then slowly pulled it down making her heart beat to increased.

He retraced her clothes from her skin leaving her only in her undies where as she tightly closed her eyes and grabbed the sheets when he slowly tossed her around and made her lay flat on her back and then started planted open mouth kisses on her cleavage and then sucked on her nipples making her to nibbled her own lower lip in pleasure.

And then she felt him to again trailed upward and started nibbling on her jaw and collarbone where as his one hand started roaming over her upper body from her chest to her breast where he softly squeezed her bosoms making her to moaned slowly.

And then she felt his palm trailing more down and started circling around her belly button and then finally darted more downward and touched the hem of her panties which made her to shut opened her eyes and then tossed her head around only to found him already staring at her.

And by watching into her eyes, he completely understood her fear as she still didn't get entirely habitual to all these things which made his gaze to soften.

He kissed her temple and then her nose bridge and then stared into her afraid eyes.

"I promise to not let you feel even a slight ounce of pain Mi Casa.... "

Her fear automatically started vanished after hearing him. She softly sighed and then nodded at him .

"I trust you with my everything... Jungkook... "

His heart fluttered listening to her words and then he pressed his lips against her where as she surrounded her arms around his bare back feeling his palm to went inside her panties and softly caressed her down there making her to moaned into his mouth.

But she clutched him firmly when he rubbed his middle finger at her entrance making her to arched her back and wrapped her one leg around him and pulled him more closer

And she softly gasped when he entered his one digit inside her carefully and with utmost delicacy making her to digged her nails into his skin as he slowly started to move his finger inside her earning sweet moans from her.

And as slowly and slowly, her core started turning more wet , he added his another digit making her to hissed and broke the kiss for stirring her breathing down.

He kissed her cheek and then licked her earlobe and whispered.

"Relax.. Mi casa... "

He spoke by watching her to tensing up. She swallowed hardly and looked into his eyes and pulled him more closer as she felt a knot started building up inside her stomach which made her restless.

She clenched around his fingers and chewed on her lower lip as her eyes turned glossy in pleasure where as he noticed every reaction of her body while moving his fingers more faster and deep inside her making her to squeezed.

"Are you close.. ?"

He asked her in his sensually raspy tone while staring into her teary eyes which made her to slowly nodded her head at him while arching her back as her ecstasy started engulfing her.

"Release it Mi Casa.. "

She heard his low voice whispering into her ear as he delicately wiped his tongue over her earlobe and thrusted his fingers more rapidly inside her making her to digged her nails more violently into his arms as she felt the sudden urgency of freeing that knot inside her.

And then finally with a low pitch scream of his name, she lose herself around his fingers . Her body dropped every inch of her strength .

He slowly took his palm out of her panties and then looked at her face which turned a beautiful shade of pink where as her lips turned crimson red due to her abrupt assault on them, her body was glistening with sweat where as there was a lone tear rolling down from the corner of her closed eyes.

His eyes gaped at her beautifully messed up self who was panting heavily against his body and then he got closer to her face and pressed his lips on the corner of her eyes and slowly took her tears away from her which made her to slowly opened her lashes.

And her heart got a beautiful sensation by witnessing that alluring darkness in his eyes which was looking so forbidden and sinful but at the same time so virtuous and heavenly..

"Are you alright...? "

A tiny smile made its way on her face by hearing his question as now her every kind of fear and shame vanished because his gaze made her feel like the most beautiful and valuable person in her own eyes because his gaze didn't even show a slight glimpse of judgement to her , to her body and to her non experience self because he just only desired her , he was worshipping her like a goddess..

Y/n beamed looking at his worried eyes and then nodded her head at him making his worry to faded too. He kissed her temple and whispered looking at her eyes.

"Do you want me to continue further.? "

Her cheeks automatically turned more pink at his question which made her to averted her eyes away from his gaze and softly blushed.

He stared at her flushed cheeks and slightly smirked because his mind stroke something evil so he leaned closer to her ear and cooed.

"It's ok, if you don't want to .. We will continue some other time when you will feel comfortable.. "

Y/n immediately snapped her eyes at him hearing his words and feeling him to getting up from her but she hurriedly got up and then held his arm stopping him from getting away from her.

"No.. Don't stop.... I am completely comfortable... "

She stated almost desperately but her eyes got widened by watching an amused and teasing smirk playing on his beautiful face which made her breathing to hitched because they both knew it advance that what her answer was going to be and he was just teasing her.

Jungkook smirked by watching and hearing her restlessness as he expected her to be which made her to immediately lowered her gaze in embarrassment as she herself didn't process how desperate she was for him until she felt him to grabbed her waist and then sensually brushed his lips over her ear.

"I love my beautiful wife's blunt and boldness whether it's cursing her own husband or announcing her desperate desires to him.. "

Her entire face burnt up as her cheeks turned red hot hearing his mocking words and then him to hoarsely chuckled against her skin and pecked her cheek.

"So now let's find out how desperately my wife wants and needs her husband.. " He spoke and she softly gasped when he pulled her on his lap making her startled and her heart beat accelerated by watching the evilness playing in his eyes and in his smirk.

And her adrenaline rushed through her veins by feeling him touch the hem of her panties and then rubbed his lips on her cheeks gently.

"And how far my woman can go to fulfill her desperation... "

Her throat became dry at his words where as her entire body heated up more when he took her panties out from her body and pulled her more closer to his lap after he sat on the bed comfortably.

And she softly hissed when she felt his naked hardness to got rubbed against her drenching core which started throbbing to feel him.

Her naked skin got collided with his bare one in every possible way and their gazes got fastened with each other intensely making her to completely got drowned into his eyes until she felt him to teased her entrance with his shaft which made her to wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly shifted on his lap.

She gazed into his darken eyes which were pooling with lust, love and desires for her which made her to closed her eyes and smashed her lips on his and softly breathed out..

"Please... "

Her voice almost came out as a pleading which made him to immediately kissed her back and carefully and easily guided himself inside her fully at once because of her completely aroused body.

She moaned loudly feeling him penetrating entirely to her extend because in that position, she felt him extremely deeper inside her which made her to clenched around his girth .

And then got melted into him as he slowly and slowly started moving inside her earning slow moans from her but her whole body flamed up in temptation for him when she felt him to hitting on her cervix as her walls got entirely adjusted to his length and broadness.

She loudly moaned his name and then tossed her head for breathing and wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed herself more against on him crossing every level of shame and desperation and even started moving her hips along with his pace making him to buried his face into the crook of her neck and thrusted inside her more passionately and faster making her to scratched his back.

Her toes curled up as she felt him to turned more broader and hard inside her and his every vein to got rubbed against her warm and sensitive walls.

Both of their bodies blazed up in a beautiful ecstasy of pleasure by feeling each other without having any boundaries and limits and crossing every edge of sanity..

Tears of pleasure started falling from her eyes enduring him ruining her so alluringly and then she felt him to pressed his forehead against her and thrusted her roughly but without losing his tenderness making her to whimpered as she again started to feel that heaviness inside her stomach which didn't go unnoticed by him.

He increased his face , hitting her on her every right spot making her to clenched around him and cried out in ecstasy until she felt it impossible for her to hold herself anymore.

"J.. Jungkook.. " She loudly moaned his name while whining which made him to again kissed her lips and whispered.

"Just a little more... Mi Casa.. "

She clutched him more firmly and terribly clenched her walls around his shaft for trying to control herself as with each passing second, it became impossible for her to hold herself until she felt him to twitched inside her as his pace slowed down but turned insanely deeper making her to almost scream his name..

"Let it go... "

And his finally those words made her to lose herself along with him. Their bodies shattered into each other's arms making her to hugged him more tightly and just they both heard each other's fast beating heart rates and panted against each other's mouth.

And then she found him to lay down on his bed while pulling her along with him. He made her lay above him which made her to placed her head over his chest and a beautiful smile crept on her face hearing his fast beating heart which made her heart to tingled.

And then she felt him to palmed her face and looked at her smiling face which made him to beamed too until.

"Congratulations on your success Kookie... "

He heard her uttering to him smiling which made him to finally feel like his success really became worthy enough of his hardwork because he only needed her appreciation, her everything and only her because the rest of the world got vanished in front of her for him.

He kissed her temple lovingly and again placed her head on his chest and tugged the duvet over their collided bodies and then embraced her firmly. They both closed their eyes and then got entirely drowned into one another, letting their souls to got intertwined with each other for forever..

After some hours, Jungkook slowly shifted in his place and then placed his hand beside his bed for feeling her soft warm body but he shut opened his eyes when he felt nothing except the cold mattress of his bed.

He opened his eyes and his heart got clutched by finding himself alone in that bed. He got up and sat on the bed and scanned his entire surrounding which was slightly visible because the sun was about to arise and the morning was about to cut the blanket of night.

And finally his restless gaze calmed down by watching her standing in front of his huge glass window while back facing him which made him to confused.

He got up and then wore his pants which was laying on the floor and then he straddled towards her and saw her still standing there while back facing him and then his eyes scanned her body where he found her wearing his shirt which made his heart to fluttered but at the same time befuddled that why she was standing there like that and on such time.

"Y/n..." He calmly took her name while standing beside him and then saw her to sighed heavily and then turned towards him.

And his eyes got twitched by witnessing a sudden kind of fear in her beautiful amber orbs which were shimmering with slight tears making him to tensed up.

He took a step closer to her and then held her arms gently.

"Y/n..What happened..? Did I hurt.. "

He stopped himself from completing his sentence because he found her to extended her palm to him and his eyes got bewildered by watching her holding those contraception pills which he had given her.

His eyes got stucked at her palm holding those pills until he heard those words to escaped from her mouth.

"I don't want to take them anymore.. Jungkook... "

Hey babies, hope you all are doing. I don't know how this chapter is, maybe a little cringe or over the board but I wanted to write it like that with full of emotions and my over dramatic feelings so I apologized if this is way too much but again I wanted to write it like that.

And the question which arose in your mind after reading this chapter that how Y/n have her pills along with her in his penthouse so clarifying your confusion, she had her handbag along with her and she always keep her pills inside it.

And please check out my YouTube channel "taevya369" . The link is already given in the description of my wattpad profile and do like ,comment and share my videos if you like it and subscribe to my channel.. This will means a lot and if you like this chapter, do vote and share your reviews on it.

And once again, happiest new year to all of you.

Till then

Love you, Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.9K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
92.9K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
130K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
2.9M 124K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...