Quick Transmigration : System...

By Lami2004

πŸ…ΎπŸ…½ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ…³ System: Host you just need to take revenge on the FLand complete task and your mission will be... More

PROLOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BINDING WITH A SYSTEM
ARC : 1 ( CHARACTERS)
ARC 1
ARC 1.1
ARC 1.2
ARC 1.3
ARC 1.4
ARC 1.5
ARC 1.6
IMPORTANT
ARC 1.7
ARC 1.8
ARC 1.9
ARC 1.10
ARC 1.11
ARC 1.12
ARC 1.13
ARC 1.14
ARC 1.15
ARC 1.16
ARC 1.17 (end)
ARC:2 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 2
ARC 2.1
ARC 2.2
ARC 2.3
ARC 2.4
ARC 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17 (end)
ARC : 3 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 3
ARC 3.1
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5 (end)

ARC 2.8

1.3K 60 3
By Lami2004

🎆HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎆everyone
I have drawn this hope you all like it.

°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°

' Yo! Eli how long till we get there ?'

[ 5 more minutes host please be patience. ]

Liza huffed and move her body to a more comfortable position. In this world the most favourite thing of Liza till now is flying while laying on top of Eli's new giant 🐍 body to relax and chill. It's super soft and comfy perfect for someone who loves to sleep and laze around no one can blame her.

After sowing a seed of doubt on everyone's mind Liza talked with her shifu the sect leader of the ghost sect about her agreeing to be the next successor of the ghost sect just like how he always wanted. In the original plot the real sect leader was Feng Hua's father and she is the legitimate heir of the sect but after her father's death she doesn't want to be the successor anymore so she decided to choose a righteous disciple from her uncle's ( the current sect leader of the ghost sect ) disciples to be the successor. Although he never agree with her decision and became her cultivation teacher in hope to make her the heir. In the plot FengHua chose Feng
as the heir who is also the fourth harem member of the FL and one can imagine the result.

Now that Liza is in Feng Hua's body she obviously will be the heir herself instead of choosing a unreliable person. Not to mention her shifu is extremely pleased with her decision. He quickly arranged a official ceremony to announcing her as the successor of the Ghost Sect in fear that she will regret her current decision and step back. After completing the ceremony she quickly slipped from all the fake guest wanting to  get acquainted with her.

She is now going to visit Fei LiXue 's maternal grandfather's house and Yu Yan's house.

'Atleast tell me whose house are we going first Yu Yan or Fei LiXue ? '

[ Fu clan. Please be ready we will be landing soon. ]

' Yea yea. Eli babe plz don't be so polite I get goosebumps. '

[...Get ready or I will *bleep* throw you off my back. ]

Liza freeze for a while before nodding her head saying.

' Yup thats more like it. '

[.....]

Eli gave up.

Liza also stopped messing around  and quickly got into the character  of the original Feng Hua.

[ Its a waste of your talent to not go to the entertainment industry in your real world. ]

'Thanks for the compliment 😊'

[ We are there. ]

' Fu clan Fei Lixue's mother's family right ?'

[ Yes ]

Liza look down and saw Fei LiXue along with her grandfather Fu Chen the patriarch of the Fu clan are waiting for her.

Liza jump from Eli's back and gracefully landed in front of Fei LiXue and her grandfather Fu Chen.

Upon seeing that Liza has landed properly Eli also transform its giant body to small one and rolled itself around Liza's arm.

Fei LiXue seeing one of the most ferocious spirit beast actually acting cute is shocked. Her eyesballs nearly popped out of  her eye sockets whereas Fu Chen is secretly relieved. Feng Hua is not only one of the strongest cultivator and physician but is also extremely protective of her own people. Fei LiXue becoming Feng Hua's disciple atleast ensures the safety of her beloved grand daughter.

Keeping in line with the original FengHua's character Liza said.

" Lets go. After treating your uncle I will treat Yu Yan's brother. We shouldn't waste time in flatery. "

Fei LiXue who was going to say a bunch of rainbow farts hearing Feng Hua's words chocked and a hint of sadness flashed through Fu Chen's eyes. He misses the old FengHua.

Three of them went inside. On their way they were stopped by some elders of Fu clan. Liza's eyes becamed cold as she recognizes their leader. In the plot the reason Fei LiXue fall into devil path is the death of her beloved grandfather Fu Chen and her uncle Fu Shen besides Yu Yan's death. And this person is the murderer of Fu Chen and Fu Shen.

That group led by Elder Fu [ Lazy A/N : Doesn't  deserve a name] who currently has the highest power in Fu clan.

Elder Fu look at Feng Hua and said.

" Ah! Miss Feng I have heard a lot about you. A young talented genius famous all over the main continent. The young seedlings of our Fu clan have deep respect for you. Why don't we sit and you can take a look at them to see if there is anyone you fancy. They will be very happy to show their talents to you. "

Liza coldly reply before Fu Chen or Fu LiXue can say anything.

" If there is anyone with the ability to impress me they first have to pass the test and be qualified enough to pass the entrance exam of Ghost Sect like Fei LiXue. There is no need for Elder Fu to personally entertain me Patriarch Fu can do that. "

Liza said the words 'Elder' and 'Patriach' with some stressed to remind that stinky bastard he is not the patriarch neither is he qualified enough to entertain an important chief guest. As expected his smile became stiff for a few moments before he regain himself.

' Hmph as expected of a old stinking bastard. '

Elder Fu gave a few cough and said.

" Yes sure you are right I was just curious if our Fu clan disturb the esteem successor of Ghost Sect which caused you to visit.."

Liza cut him off saying.

" I have already accepted Fei LiXue as my disciple we will do a official ceremony later. This time I am here to cure the future successor Fu Shen of Fu clan at the request of my disciple Fei LiXue.  I don't have time to waste Elder Fu. "

This time Elder Fu can't keep the smile on his face any longer.

" O! Fu Shen can still be cured. Young Miss Feng you don't have to do it if its difficult afterall so many famous physicians came and checked him they all said that it is impossible for cure Fu Shen he is too deeply hurt. "

" Shut up. How dare you say that about him "

The smile on Elder Fu's face can hardly be maintained after being shouted by Fei LiXue in front of everyone. Elder Fu's face turned dark and he released his aura to create pressure on Fei LiXue.

But before it can harm her Liza released her own aura. It crushed  Elder Fu and his followers. Elder Fu and his followers fall on the ground and vomited blood.

" Don't be greedy for things for things that doesn't belong to you. Not only I can cure Fu Shen but also make sure that he become the next patriach of the Fu clan. And Fei LiXue is my disciple who do you think you are to touch her. You are nothing but a pest. "

Throwing these words Liza left with Fei Lixue and Fu Chen. Fu Chen embarrassingly said.

" Sorry for the .."

" You don't have to say sorry Patriarch Fu every clan has some disgusting pest. There is a reason why he lost his position as the patriarch to you despite being the strongest cultivator of Fu clan. "

They soon came to Fu Shen's room. He is sitting on a ancient wheel chair. His dark blue almost black hair are loosely hanging and is swaying with the light winds. Sunlight from the window lightly kissed his high bridge nose, thin lips, half lidded phoenix eyes with a slight melancholy touch.

Liza can't help but whistle in her heart at this beauty. A feast for her eyes.

' Handsome too handsome really wanna pounce. '

[ Host you are actually drooling on a 70 year old man! ]

'Feng Hua is 50 years old a world where average people live upto almost 500 and cultivators 1000 years we are still considered  quite young okay ? Not to mention I am a face con. '

[ .....Please do your mission seriously. ]

' Yea yea partypooper.'

" Young Master Fu let me introduce myself I am Feng Hua the successor of Ghost sect. If you don't mind then I will like to start your treatment quickly afterall I have to treat Young Master Yu of the Yu clan later. "

Fu Shen slightly smile which shot a imaginary arrow to Liza's heart.

" Sure I don't have any problem but are you sure you can cure me afterall so many people told me that I can't be treated. "

Liza felt her heart melt at this cutiepie really make one to protect this lad from the dangers and darkside of the world.

" Believe me you can not only cultivate but also stand on your own legs. "

Fu Shen smiled slightly but didn't say anything. No one know what is he thinking.

Liza made Fu Shen take some off his clothes for the treatment and nearly had a nosebleed seeing that hot and sexy body. She quickly got her her sh*t together and started preparing her accupunture needles.

[ A/N : Something like this. ]

Using her Qi Liza made slowly explored his veins then slowly  guide and  gather all the toxins and poison of his body under those needles on his body. Then she gather her Qi around her palms and hit lightly but firmly on his back. All the needles flew out and stopped in mid air. Black blood started to flow from those places where the accupunture needles were before.

She then told the servents to take him for the medicine bath she prepared. After taking the bath Feng Hua gave Fu Shen a pill to eat. As soon as Fu Shen ate that pill he started to feel extreme pain in his disable legs. He quickly got drenched from sweating but he didn't shout.

Fei LiXue and Fu Chen wanted to come forward many times but stopped by Liza. After what felt like eternity Fu Shen vomited a lot of black blood finally clearing all the remaining toxins in his body. Feng Hua walked towards him and suddenly pulled him by his hands from the wheelchair to his own legs.

" I... really am ...standing. "

Liza smiled and then taught him and Fu Chen all the things they need to take care so that his legs which became weak after years of poisoning can regain its strength back. She also repeatedly warned Fei LiXue to practise as she will take a test of her and Yu Yan's later.

After finally treating Fu Shen she bade them farewell and left for the Yu clan.

When she reached Yu clan she found that the Yu Patriarch— the mother of Yu Yan along with Yu Yan waiting for her. She looked at Feng Hua up and down and sarcastically said.

" O the esteem Miss Feng really came looks like someone finally know how to keep promises. "

Although Liza really want to immediately apologize for the past mistakes of the original FengHua but keeping in mind the character of the original owner she can't atleast not now.

F : " Rong jie I have always kept my promises. "

R : " Then why can't you still come out of the past knowing that you are innocent and those things are not young fault. "

F : " I can helped them but—"

R : " You were only 5 years old what type of help can you do ? "

F : " I am the reason they died. "

R : " I was also their at that time Feng Hua it isn't your fault so belittling yourself. "

F : " I lost my parents Rong jie I —"

R : " And I lost my husband, brother and father. "

Seeing that Feng Hua fell silent Rong Xue ( the name of Yu Yan mother )became angry. Before she can tell anything more Yu Yan butted in to stop them.

" Mother shifu is here lets not fight okay. Shifu you said you are going to cure my brother let's go."

Yu Yan took both of them to his brother's room.

Yu Jun her brother was practicing sword when they came. He is also quite handsome eight pack abs, sexy mermaid line unfortunately his face is disfigured. His aura is also quite aggressive.

Liza really can't help but cheering for herself seeing 2 most handsome and sexy people of her life till now. After going back in her world she will make their portraits to admire them.

But alas one of them had his handsome face disfigured. No worry she will help him heal that handsome masterpiece face of him.

Both he and Fu Shen are suffering from the same type of poisons cause of which the two of them were unable to cultivate. The only difference is that one of them became disable while the other disfigured.

The treatment isn't much different. The part of needles were same the only difference is that instead of giving him a pill Feng Hua gave him a different medicine filled in a jade bottle. It will heal the scars on his face without leaving any traces.

She also gave them all the  precautions they need to take care of and also told Yu Yan to practice for the upcoming test.

She then left the Yu clan.

Since there is whole deal of misunderstandings between the original FengHua and Rong Xue its better to get out from there as soon as possible. Afterall its not the right time to solve the misunderstandings between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
408K 18.1K 49
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...
16.5K 704 17
*System*- welcome host I am your steal the -spotlight system- what am I ? why is it so bright here? *host is currently dead, this is your space room*...
3K 179 14
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...