π’πžπ­ 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓.𝐑 𝐓...

By Tomriddleprincess

Y'all I'm warning you before you read This is cringey as fuck _________________ "Hey give it back!" I shouted... More

π‚πšπ¬π­
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
New characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

1.7K 27 11
By Tomriddleprincess

B  L  A  K  E

I was now showering,washing my face with the warm water that fell over me. I tried taking the collar off before getting inside the shower,which ended up with no success.

I came out of the shower,wrapping a towel around me before,seeing both of them sitting on my bed,and I quickly got back inside the bathroom,"we're just here to put this cream on your bottom so it'll heal faster" I shook my head,"I'm fine" I heard footsteps approaching me,making me press myself further into the wall,"it wasn't an offer,kitten" Theo walked into the room,grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom,laying me over Tom's lap,"now,now sweetheart,what's up with those tears" I didn't even notice I started crying until his thumb brushed over my cheek.

I felt something cold being rubbed against my ass,making me whimper,"shhh,relax" he started to rub the cream on my ass,it did not help the pain in any fucking way,"Blake,I can give you more,you know that" I let out a small sob,letting him rub the cream on my ass cheeks,"good girl" he sat me up,putting me on Theo's lap,"come here,kitten" I cried silently as he pressed my head to his shoulder,"shhh,baby" he drew circles on my upper back,or more simple,the part that wasn't covered by the towel.

Tom brought me some clothes,but I still didn't let go of Theo,"you don't want to put some clothes on?" I didn't answer,putting my head in the crock of his neck,inhaling his scent,Damn he smelt expensive,"come on,kitten,let me just dress you up" as he saw I don't have any intention of letting go of him,he just let go of my waist,taking the shirt from next to him,trying to take the towel off of me,"no!" I whined,holding him tighter,"aren't you cold in that towel" well,a bit,but I'm comfortable,"just let me dress you up,okay,I'll be quick" I whimpered a little,pulling away from him,letting him put the shirt on me,than the pants.

I pressed my head back to his shoulder,closing my eyes,"stay awake kitten" I stayed with my eyes closed,totally ignoring him,"sweetheart" Tom called out,feeling his presence closer to me. I whined,getting comfortable on Theo's shoulder,"come on,open your eyes" I sighed,opening my eyes,"fuck,they are like the ocean" he smiled lightly,rubbing his fingers on my nose,softly.

"I'm tired" I complained,I just want to fucking sleep,"I know,little one" they kept walking,I don't know where,don't really care where. I felt myself starting to drift off as Theo sat down on his chair,"nooo,I wanna go to bed" I tried getting off of his lap,but he literally held me in a very firm grip,feeling like the air would leave my lungs,"I know,kitten,just wait a little" I whined again,trying to fall back asleep.

Eventually,I did,damn was I that tired.

T  H  E  O

She fell asleep soundlessly,if I hadn't looked at her I would have thought she is still awake,"should we tie her up" Tom shrugged his shoulders,considering if we should,"I think we should,but she will be angrier,you saw her reaction about the collar" I sighed,standing up,feeling her shifting a bit making me stop in my tracks until I felt her body still.

We walked to her room,slowly laying her on the bed,wrapping a elastic bandage around her heel and ankle as Tom locked the chain around the front bed frame. He was being very gentle,trying not to wake her up,slowly locking the other side of the chain around her left ankle,making sure it's long enough for her to move,"she'll kill us" Tom sat next to her sleeping body,softly rubbing the frown between her eyebrows with his thumb,"she will get used" he moved her hair out of her face,putting the covers over her.

I kissed her forehead after Tom did,walking out of the room with him,"what are we doing with Rio?" I quietly closed the door,locking it afterwards,sighing at Tom's question,"we can't starve him,Blake would be even more angry,we'll just won't let them see each other for more than a month until she begs us" I leaned against the door,waiting for his confirmation,"I see this as a good idea" he smirked,walking off as his phone rang.

I walked back to our office,sitting down on my chair,resting my head on the table,opening my computer,watching through the cameras in her room,she was still asleep,although,she looked like something was bothering her. Yeah,I won't say anything about this.

My eyes slowly got flatter close,trying my best to stay awake,and with my luck,I felt the tiredness taking over me,eyes fully closed,falling asleep.

God help us all when she wakes up.

R I O

I was leaning against the bed,sitting on the floor,my face hurts like a bitch,I didn't even have the power to eat. "Come on,Rio" Tom was standing above me,his hands in his pockets,"I'm not hungry" I'm sure as hell I looked high,I felt my eyes a bit close,and sleepy,and I wasn't even tired,"I don't want you to starve" I dropped my head on the matters,turning it to look at the TV,"can I ask you for something" he shrugged his shoulders,sitting on the chair that was now at the corner of the room,"can you get her,her diary" he frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

"It's one of the most important things to her,it helps her feel more safe and confident,she feels like she talks to someone who isn't me for once in her life" I looked back at him,his hands crossed,rubbing his lower lip with his thumb,"why is it so important to her" I sighed,wanting to rub my eyes,"only thing our mom left for her" his eyes relaxed,standing up,"I'll see what I can do,but for now,please eat,you know better than starving yourself" he ran his hand through my messy hair,pushing his hand away as he do,"what,you look terrible with your hair like that" I rolled my eyes,pushing him away again,"carful there,buddy".

He left the room locking it behind him,I looked back at the TV,Blake was still asleep,she looked so helpless,so vulnerable,she looked like she was shivering,she was shaking. I couldn't believe it all happened because of me,I needed to look for other job,it wouldn't have happened if I had been working in a different job.

I rubbed my nose with my sleeve,sniffling,"man I-" I looked up at Theo,drying the tears that fell out with my hands,"I never thought it'll affect you that much" I chuckled,looking down at my shaky hands,"what won't affect me that much,my sister suffering?" He looked at a loss of words,he doesn't deserves to say anything anyways,"do you know how long she had been out of this state,how long she's been happy,how long she didn't have nightmares,how long it took her to be happy again?!" I started off calmly,than taking all my anger out on him,"I'm the only one she have left,I'm the one who has been with her for eight fucking years,I fucking slept on the street with her,I did everything I could to make her happy,and than you two come and ruin everything".

"Calm down" I was now standing up,on the same eye level as him,I may have spit on him,I'm not feeling bad about it,"I won't fucking calm down until Blake is out of this damn place" I spat out again,I saw him clenching his jaw and hands,he won't dare to hit me now,"and I swear to god,we'll get out of here without looking back,and if I'll see you two one day looking at her,I don't know what,I don't give a shit,even if you're bumping into her accidentally,you'll feel more pain then you even expect,and if I could I would hit you now across the face,scarring it" I knew he wasn't afraid of me,but he will find out what I'm capable of.

"Eat your food" he tried sounding so calm,I could see the rage in his eyes,"what you'll do if I won't,dress her in a fucking maids outfit again?" He clenched his jaw harder,leaving the room fiercely. I felt everything getting up my throat before getting it all out in the toilet,the smell just made me throw up more.

"On second thought,I'll take you to have a quick shower and change those clothes" Theo got back inside the room,probably hearing that I'm puking,"let it out" he patted my back,as I coughed out,spitting the disgusting taste in my mouth,"I don't need your help,fuck off" I breathed out,puking my soul out again,"god?you are so much like your sister" he mutter under his breath in frustration,"it was not an offer,I know you're eager to have a shower,come on,also you smell and look like shit,and I'll get you some warmer clothes,socks,new fucking boxers,come on" yeah he's right.

I shrugged my shoulders acting like I don't mind and don't care at the same time,puking for the last time,hopefully,before turning to him,letting him unlock the chains around my arms,"also,you'll feel fresher". He grabbed my upper arm,taking me upstairs,"why the fuck is he here" we bumped into Tom,who pointed at me as he saw us,"puked the shit out of himself,told him I'll let him shower,get into comfortable clothes,also he smells like shit,and he gotta fix his hair" Tom looked me up and down,a small frown on his face,"why isn't he tied up" Theo rolled his eyes,"he's going to have a shower,not to his girlfriend or something,and tell me,does he looks like he has the power to run away?" Tom groaned,"just make sure he doesn't get away".

He walked away,letting me and Theo continue on our way,"sit on the bed" he ordered,pushing me to sit down on it,son of a bitch. He walked into a door,probably a closet or something,coming back out with a grey sweatshirt of Nike,black boxers of Calvin Klein,and a black simple t-shirt,I could never afford this shit. "The shower is here" he pointed at a door next to the closet door,"there's everything you need,if you'll need anything else tell me,and do me a favour,don't try to escape,we both now you can pass out any second,alright" I feel like I can literally lean against the bed and fall asleep,so the option of escaping is a big no no right now.

I got inside the shower,looking at myself in the mirror,the black bags I had looked more horrible with the black eye Theo gave me,I had a small cut on my right eyebrow,my nose was red and bloodied,my jaw had a small purplish,blueish mark on it. I rubbed the back of my hand against my forehead,taking off my shirt,you won't get the details,don't get too excited.

As I was showering,I realised they have me shampoo and conditioner and body wash,the fuck.....at this point I really didn't give a shit already. I got out of the shower,a white towel,a clean one,hanging from my hips,brushing my teeth,god I missed this minty taste in my mouth. I took a hair brush,brushing my curly hair back,like I have some kind of a deja vu,don't ask why.

I put on the clothes he brought me,getting out of the bathroom,"I'll get you a jumper" he pressed his line into a thin line,I think trying to give me a smile before disappearing into the closet again. He came back,with a black jumper,"thanks" I put it on,waiting for him to take me downstairs,"let me take a better care of your wounds,okay?" I shrugged my shoulder,putting my hands inside the front pocket of the jumper,"just lay on the bed".

He came back from the bathroom with a first aid kit,cleaning the wounds as best as he can,before helping me stand up and taking me downstairs,"I'll try doing something about your bed,too,maybe I'll change the matters",why the fuck is he nice now,"if you're trying to be nice because of Blake,don't bother" he rolled his eyes,locking the chains around my arms,"I just don't want you to feel like a prisoner,it'll end sooner if you'll collaborate sooner" I rolled my eyes,laying on the bed,"and you'll get to see Blake more than usual,and hang around with her more" I grabbed the TV remote,turning it on 'cause I can't sleep without noises.

"Thanks anyways,for the shower and your clothes" he nodded,walking over to the door,"there's a button next to your bed if you need Angel or me or Tom,press on it,just please don't annoy the heck out of us" he left the room,locking it behind him,and man,I fell asleep quicker than I thought.

One hell of a day.

Hear me out.

One hell of a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 23 5
"I will find out what you are," Tom spoke emphatically. As he threatened, his voice was sharp and demanding, his eyes locked on Thea. He stepped clos...
279K 3.6K 47
Your name is Y/N Smith. You recently found out you weren't actually muggle and you begged your parents to let you go to Hogwarts. They agreed and m...
15.4K 382 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
27 2 3
I wake up in dark room and can't move not because I'm paralised or anything no, I was kidnapped by people I thought I could trust. My name is Amphitr...