๐ธ๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๏ฟฝ...

By SQuartz_Universe

Just watched Encanto yesterday :) More

[TITLE]
BRUNO
ISABELA
LUISA
DOLORES
CAMILO
MIRABEL
MIRABEL
BRUNO
CAMILO
BRUNO
MIRABEL
CAMILO
LUISA
ISABELA
CAMILO
LUISA

MIRABEL

13K 309 361
By SQuartz_Universe

↪ Mirabel Madrigal x Female Reader

Name of the chapter: Beautiful You

Gaybitchwizard & Soapshipper

---

Mirabel's light went out as soon as her door faded away before her eyes. As you witnessed the scene unfold from the townspeople's view, you gasped slightly, not believing your eyes for seeing such a thing. When it comes to Camilo, it was fine but why did Mirabel has a different fate?

You saw Mirabel turned to Alma with saddened eyes. Alma didn't say anything to her. She didn't say anything to the townspeople, either. Julieta was the one who dismissed the celebration, not needing to explain further. You didn't leave and continued to watch Mirabel cried on her mother's shirt. Then, the view faded when your father pulled you back on the way home.

Soon, it's been a year. Mirabel hasn't doing so much well but at least she's not crying anymore. She only saddened at the thought of not having a gift.

You noticed every time you hung out with her. You noticed how she suddenly became quiet whenever her sisters were around or anyone from the family, in fact. You noticed how much she bittered after the ceremony and you were too afraid to say anything about it.

That's why you always brought her to your secret garden. Full of large green grass with a hint scent of dirt. Fresh air to be sniffing and perfect view to be looking at. The place that only the two of you knows. The place only the two of you can escape to.

Two years goes by in a snap and Mirabel was getting better. She's 7 years old and you're the same age as her.

At that time of year, she was having troubles on making friends her age. Most of them mocked how she didn't receive a gift apart from being in the greatest family of the whole world. And some of them thought she was a curse and didn't want to approach her. Because of that, Mirabel rarely goes out. You had to visit her every time the both of you wanted to hang out; hanging out only inside of Casita.

To cheer her up, you always had planned mini picnics or a little dance party between the two of you. Extra food, board games or instruments always bring Mirabel into happiness. You only got a flute but she really is good on using one. But, nothing beats her in playing ___.

You would be the audience and cheered for her. Mirabel would be the stageman, playing terrible tunes out of the flute on her first try, making the both of you cringed and laughed. As the time goes on, Mirabel was handling the flute like a professional, knowing each keys and how does it sound like. You were amazed by her.

Every goes perfectly fine and Mirabel was getting better and better each day. She constantly forgot about gifts whenever she hung out with you and that thought made you happy to her. You just didn't want her to be depressed over something that's already happened a long time ago.

Everything goes well until she reached 12 years old. Alma had become more aware of Mirabel's messiness and out of place in the house.

And it made you worried so much.

---

You and Mirabel were laying on your stomachs on the floor, drawing and painting the first impression of each other. You noticed Mirabel had her tongue peeked out as she focused which you found it adorable.

"I'm done!" you exclaimed, quickly covering the painting you had drawn of her.

"Hey, no fair! You took all of the greens!" she complained.

You laughed. "Maybe you should've thought twice when you give me the green crayon," you continued to giggle.

Mirabel pouted. "Great. Now how am I going to draw the grass? It'll look weird with white as a background," she grunted.

You handed her a chunk of green crayon left. She took it and looked at you with a bored look. You shrugged. "Hey, at least you can still use it," you told.

She chuckled and nodded before proceeding to draw grass im the background. You tried to sneak a peek but she noticed and pulled her paper away quickly. You acted as if you didn't try to peek earlier and looked away. Mirabel eyed you carefully before finishing her drawing.

"And, I'm..." she put a dot on the corner. "...done!" she said. She grabbed her paper and hid it from you. She smiled at you widely, fidgeting out of excitement. "Ready?" she asked as you nodded. "Okay. On the count of three. One, two, three!"

Both of you showed each other's drawing to each other. You eyed her drawing, saw she drew a messy you on a grass field with a huge weird smile. And there was also a lot of heart around you.

Mirabel hummed. "I think mine nailed yours," she concluded.

"Hey! Who let you be the judge?" you laughed.

"No one needs a judge for this. Take one look and everyone will choose mine over yours," she chuckled.

You set the paper down and wiggled your fingers. "Alright, you! Come here!" you jumped on her, wiggling your fingers on her sides, making she snorts and laughed at the same time.

Mirabel tried to push you away but was too weak from all of the laughing. "P- Please!" she wheezed. You laughed along her and continued to tickle her. "T- Tenga piedad!" she snorted.

As you were about to stop, the door of Mirabel's room were slammed open by Alma. You stopped tickling her immediately and looked at Alma's way, still not getting off Mirabel.

Alma's eyes widened at the sight. "What the two of you think you're doing?" she yelled.

You flinched at her anger and got off her quickly. Mirabel got up from her laying position and sat besisde you, fearful of the angry Alma before her.

Alma looked around the room in horror. "Oh, dios mio. Look at this room! It's so messy and unorganised! Clean it up, right now!" she ordered.

Quickly, you and Mirabel started cleaning the room as Alma continue to mumble her complaints. Alma shook her head as she examined the room further.

"First, you don't have a gift. Now, you're trashing everything without a care!" Alma grabbed Mirabel by the arm, pulling her close to each other's face. She winced at her grip. You stood at the side, fear of interrupting. "Listen. How many times are you going to embarass this family? The least you can do is not be such a screw up!" Mirabel flinched at her words. Alma let go of her arm, pushing her away slightly. She scoffed and turned towards the door. "You should be grateful that I haven't kick you out of the house yet," she hissed, leaving afterwards and closed the door.

Mirabel's knees was quickly to be weakened. She fell on the floor, looking all weak and meak. You rushed towards her side and moved a strand to the back of her ear.

"Mirabel..." you called.

Mirabel slowly looked at you with tearful eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek as another followed close. "I'm such a screw up..." she whimpered.

You shook your head and took of her glasses, wiping her tears using your sleeves. "No, you're not! Don't get Abuela's words playing inside your head. You knew it was toxic," you reminded.

She sniffled. "But, it's true... I've been doing nothing to make my family proud..." she chocked on a sob.

You cupped her cheeks. "Hey, hey. Who told you that? Abuela, too?" you asked. Mirabel nodded weakly. "Can't you see how much impact you brings to the family? And to me?"

Mirabel furrowed her eyebrows at this. "What are you talking about?" she spoke weirdly, because of all the snots blocking her nose.

"I've noticed a few things for the past years. You're kind and always cheerful. You tried to help as much as you can without complaining. You cheered up anyone who's down. You give moral support to anyone who feels like they can't do it. You do everything to make Antonio laugh. Every and each part of you brings good impact to this family," you explained.

She sniffled. "What kind of good impact did I bring to you?" she asked slowly.

You smiled at her, grabbing bith her hands. "You being my friend," you answered simply. She was about to speak another but you cut her off. You looked down to your intertwined hands and rubbed her knuckles using your thumb. "I'm thankful for you being by my side after all these years. You made me happy. You made me feel a lot of new emotions. You made me feel like I'm worth," you looked at her teary eyes. "No one wants me."

She gripped your hands and leaned forward. "I want you!" she said quickly.

You smiled. "And that's why you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're always there for me, no matter what happens. You're the best impact that's ever happened to me."

Mirabel smiled slowly at your words. She began to wipe her tears away. "That sounds kinda cheezy, you know?" she chuckled.

You laughed back. "Yeah, I know."

Mirabel wore her glasses. Her eyes no longer held tears. She then looked at you. "I love you," she said.

You smiled. "I love you, too," you replied before the both of you gotten into an embrace.

"I'm going to do my best to make my family proud," she said confidentially.

"Oh, I'll be watching," you chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.4K 27
"I.. think I love you..." "I think I love you too, Cami.." "(Y/N)! I want you to meet someone. Your husband." ------------------------------------ ...
914K 21.7K 200
7 ๐˜๐˜–๐˜–๐˜› ๐˜๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜’ . . . แดฌ แต’โฟแต‰หขสฐแต’แต— แต‡แต’แต’แต แต’แถ  แต’แต˜สณ แถ แตƒแต›แต’สณโฑแต—แต‰ หขสฐแตƒแต–แต‰หขสฐโฑแถ แต—แต‰สณ แถœแตƒแตโฑหกแต’ แดนแตƒแตˆสณโฑแตแตƒหก แดต'แต สฒแต˜หขแต— สฐแต‰สณแต‰ แต—แต’ หขสฐแตƒสณแต‰ แตสธ...
36.1K 623 33
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
15.4K 462 38
Yโ‚’แตคแตฃ fโ‚โ‚œโ‚‘ แตขโ‚› โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚โ‚—โ‚‘d wโ‚•โ‚‘โ‚™ yโ‚’แตคแตฃ โ‚šแตฃโ‚’โ‚šโ‚•โ‚‘cy แตขโ‚› แตฃโ‚‘โ‚d. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’”, ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ด๐’‚...