Light Of A Crystal

By ShayPC0

Title subjected to change. Naruto knew it! He knew the main purpose of the bell test. But unfortunately, Sas... More

1. The Beginning
2. The Bell Test
3. Criminal
4. The Second Bell Test
5.The Bridge Mission Begins!
6. Mask
7. The Wave Mission begins
8.Is it a girl? Is it a boy? Its Haku!
10. Pre Chunin Exam period
11. Meeting Rock Lee ;The Chunin exams begin
12. Team Death
*13. Chunin Exams
14. Preliminary Exam begins
15. Preliminary arc- part 1
*16. Preliminary arc- Part 2
17.Jiraya
18. Wind vs Blade
19. The Fox and the Cherry Blossom
20. Sound and Sand Joint Invasion Operation
21. Hiragane
*22. Prophecy*
23. Omens
24. The Weasel and the shark
25. The Uchiha Brothers
26. Lady Tsunade
27. Itachi's 3 conditions
28. Mist Village
29. Hatred
30. Sasuke's goal
32. Predictions
33. Good bye Hidden Leaf Village! Next destination:Sand Village! Here we come!
34. Gaara of the Sand

9. The battle of Bridge

744 17 1
By ShayPC0

Naruto already knew that they had to face Zabuza and Haku once again. He also knew that Sasuke would have got captured in the ice mirrors.

But what he did not expect was that he would get captured in place of Sasuke and he found himself in the middle of the multiple mirrors made of ice, while Tenten and Kakashi fought against Zabuza.

"Since you know my identity, I have no choice but to kill you. Sorry, Naruto kun." Haku said as she threw the first batch of senbon, which Naruto deflected with his kunai.

Tch! I have to be careful for these senbons are no joke according to Obito Sensei. Naruto thought as he threw his kunai deflecting the senbons which were thrown towards him.

Wait a second. Where is Neji?

At Tazuna's house

"...And we will get a lots of money from boss." One of the man said while holding Tsunami hosatge, when Inari snatched a kitchen knife.

"I WILL NOT LET MY MOTHER GET INJURED." He shouted as he rushed towards the thugs but came to a stop when he saw the thugs falling on the ground.

"You know you should be aware of what's happening behind you." A voice said as the speaker hit the other thug who fell down, still conscious on the ground in the same way revealing Neji Hyuuga.

"That was amazing, kid." Neji said with a smirk. "So are you now convinced that heroes do exist."

Inari's eyes shined in admiration and new found respect for the heroes.

"Anyways, will you mind explaining why the hell did you attack innocent civilian?" Neji asked with his voice turning cold.

The thugs started sweating profusely before saying who and why were they sent.

Battle of the Bridge

Tch! I have to fight Haku by myself without anyone's help. Naruto thought as he took a pose and started weaving handsigns.

[Crystal style: Crystal Pikes]

The sharp and long orange crystal protruded out of the ground and pierced through the glass but to the shock of the blond, the ice glass did not break at all.

What? I thought that crystal was stronger than ice! Naruto thought.

Its because your crystals aren't perfect yet. You have a long way to go before you completely master it. Naruto heard Kurama saying.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps rushing towards him. Turning around, he saw that it was Neji who was gasping breathlessly.

"Ah! Neji. You have arrived right on time." Naruto applauded as he quickly dodged another wave of Senbons.

Now, the only thing I have to do is to get Neji fight from the outside while I will fight fr- Naruto never got to complete his thoughts resulted from relief, when he felt someone poking him on his shoulders.

Turning around, he saw that its was... Neji?

"Neji? W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Naruto yelled in surprise.

"Well. I snuck in to save you." Neji said with a grin which was clearly disturbing Naruto.

"I-Idiot. You will endanger yourself, you goddamn fool"

You are the prodigy of the Branch house of the Hyuuga and yet you are behaving like an idiot. Naruto wanted to say but kept quiet. Instead he smacked his head.

"Great. What's next? A clay which explodes?" Naruto asked before a bird flew past them dropping something on the ground.

Naruto could swear that he saw someone with blond hair on the bird.

Inspecting the object which fell besides he saw that it was just a clay before it suddenly exploded right into his face turning it into black.

Now what? A funny man comes to claim that he has been sent to capture Haku? Naruto thought as the Kyuubi chakra healed his face.

As if on cue, he saw a familiar spiral and out of it appeared Obito wearing a mask and dancing in a funny manner.

"Tobi has been sent to capture Haku san. But Tobi did not want to do so. Tobi was forced by scary Pain sama. Pain told Tobi that Tobi is not a good boy so Tobi set out to capture Haku." Obito said in a childish voice while Naruto just slammed his head on the ground.

I should really stop thinking like this. Naruto thought as he looked towards Obito.

"Oi Tobi." Everyone suddenly heard a harsh voice coming from the other end of the bridge. By now Kakashi and Zabuza had stopped fighting against each other.

Turning towards the direction of the voice they saw that it was none other Noka Kurianagi standing on a railing of the bridge with his cloak moving along the wind.

By now, Kakashi and Zabuza also stopped fighting and they faced towards Obito and Noka.

Haku quickly threw snebons towards Obito who easily evaded them using the kamui while Noka deflected them with his own sword.

Gritting his teeth, Zabuza quickly activated the mist jutsu.

The fight which was two sided now turned into an all out battle with Kakashi fighting against Zabuza and Haku fighting against Noka Kurianagi.

Obito quickly knocked out Kakashi, Neji and Tenten before putting them into Kamui dimension without Noka seeing it.

"Naruto, you have to get into the kamui right now." Obito hissed as Naruto looked as if he wanted to protest. "Are you kidding me? You want to die or what? You cannot possibly hope to take out three S rank nins. Do you?" Obito hissed, before Naruto had look of defeat on his face.

"Naruto and Tobi is a good boy after all." Obito's voice turned childish before he took him to his dimension.

Naruto just nodded and smiled before entering the pocket dimension.

Outside the Dimension

"Maybe you should just give up as you cannot possibly hope todefeat us." Noka said as he slashed the sword on Zabuza, who quickly dodged it and threw a kunai which Noka caught it easily with one hand.

"Shut Up! Haku! Use that Jutsu." Zabuza shouted as Haku quickly jumped out of the ice mirrors and surrounded Noka Kurianagi, who just smirked and the next thing anyone knew the mirrors broke.

Zabuza quickly appeared out of a puddle and swung his blade which was caught by Noka by his hand.

Before Zabuza could realize what was going on, he found himself bouncing on the ground but he managed to quickly come to a stop by digging his sword into the ground.

"Wanna know something?" Noka said as Zabuza heard Haku screaming in pain.

Zabuza's eyes widened in shock before turning around and seeing Haku already on the ground with Noka's feet on boy's stomach.

"I don't care about him. He was just a tool." Zabuza said as he quickly recovered himself and the next moment, he felt pain rushing through his face.

His vision soon turned to normal and he saw Naruto's fist in a clenched manner.

"YOU IDIOT!" Naruto heard Obito's voice in his head as he retracted his hands away from Zabuza.

"YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU TREATED THE BOY WHO HELPED YOU AND STOOD BY YOU AS A TOOL THE WHOLE TIME!" Naruto shouted with anger in his voice.

"Kid. You have no..." Zabuza began but was cut off by Naruto who started laughing.

"...business in this? How funny when I share something with Haku. DO you want to know what it is? A LONELY CHILDHOOD! I know that his father killed his mother and was just about to kill Haku just because of something he cannot control. I also know that you saved him and "adopted" him. Note the sarcasm. Haku was literally indebted to you and he protected you. I bet that he was the one who wrapped the bandages after you met us and THIS HOW YOU PAY HIS SERVI..." Naruto never got to complete his sentence.

"Shut up!" Naruto swore that he could feel the sadness in the voice. "Your words got deeper. Deeper than any blade."

"Hmm, where did I see that?" Noka said with an evil grin under his mask.

" Anyways, I have to go. Tobi, use your warp jutsu." Noka ordered as Obito pretended to tilt his head in confusion.

"What does Noka senpai mean?"

"TOBI. DO IT AT THIS INSTANT!" Noka shouted as Tobi mentally sighed and did as Noka asked him to do so while taking Haku with them, while Zabuza tried to stop them without any success.

"Shit!" Naruto cursed under his breath as the rest of his team regained consciousness.

"What the hell just happened, Naruto?" Kakashi asked as the others recovered.

"A lot. But you just need to know that I might have just managed to get Zabuza on my side." Naruto said as he turned towards Zabuza who just gave a scream of frustration.

"WHY?! WHY DID I REALIZE THIS SO LATE?" Zabuza shouted with his voice filled with pain and cheeks filled with streams of tears.

"Heh! So what we have got here?" They heard an evil voice behind them.

Turning around they saw that it was Gato who was standing on the other side of the bridge with n evil smirk.

"A crybaby crying over someone who looks like a cross dressing pervert?" Gato said, making Zabuza livid with rage.

"Naruto. Throw a Crystal kunai into the air." Zabuza said as Naruto proceeded to do as asked by Zabuza, who caught the kunai with his teeth and rushed towards Gato filled rage of his son like figure being insulted.

Gato could only stare at Zabuza who killed a lot of goons before the appearing in front of the evil businessman and thrusting the kunai into the latter's chest, killing him instantly.

After that Inari arrived with the People of Wave and proceeded to chase the goons out of the Wave country.

A few days later, the bridge was completed and Team 7 found themselves on the other end of the bridge leading to Konoha.

"Zabuza san. What are you going to do now?" Naruto asked.

"Since Haku is gone and we got back the body lying on the eastern province of the Wave country, I have decided to surrender to the Mist Village where my fate will be decided by the kind Mizukage sama." Zabuza said earning glances of surprise from Kakashi.

"Kind? I thought that the Mist was called the Bloody Mist because of the present Mizukage." Kakashi asked.

"That might be true but the Mizukage, Yagura has now taken necessary steps to re-recruit the Rogue Ninjas." Zabuza said.

"When did they started doing so?" Neji asked.

"I got the news about this new development just a few days ago, just after killing Gato." Zabuza said with a smile. He no longer wore the bandages which covered his whole mouth.

Obito. Well done. You have released the Mizukage from the madness, just like you told me you would. Naruto thought remembering the conversation about the Mist he had with Obito where the latter told him about his sins in the Mist Village and how he would release Yagura from the Genjutsu and put him into another genjutsu where the Mizukage will be forced to see what he had done to the village.

The whole plan was successful and the Operation Union would now commence.

Obito: And that brings an end to chapter 9 of the Naruto of the Crystal Kekkei Genkai.

Kakashi: Its quite unfortunate that Haku was killed. At least we managed to save Zabuza.

Obito: And about Operation Union... you will soon get to know what all this is about.

Kakashi: The Chunin exams arc will begin from the next chapter. With that being said, we hope that you liked this chapter. Keep reading and...

Obito: PEACE OUT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 376 17
CURRENTLY BEING FULLY REWRITTEN, THIS STORY WILL STAY HERE, BUT IT'LL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (maybe just it ask what's wanted in the other story) (Y/N)...
140 23 22
Sakura isn't what she seems Sasuke's acting suspicious around his teammates Naruto is having personality changes , like he's has another self . Peop...
363K 11.4K 48
Who decides worth in this world? ... No one does. Next Update : Who knows (Akatsuki Naruto fanfiction) Naruto had always been left out in Konoha. Th...
9K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...