𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝔂 🍑

By AmigoNg

a story in which a peach is added into the colorful gang of different eye-catching hair colors More

🍑 cast 🍑
the short-tempered girl
riled up
chinese dinner
fights and friends
sassy little queen
late night talks and sad stories
tickle time
kinda emotional
bad mood
the past
drama mama
a strange text
a leap of faith

aftermath

1.1K 41 19
By AmigoNg

It has been 2 weeks ever since the incident happened. Everyone on that day was depressed and devastated although their moods lifted slightly when they heard that Y/N was still alive but stuck in a coma for a meantime. She still hasn't had any signs of waking up.

Yuri and Jae were under age for jail so instead, they were expelled from the school and they decided to transfer to another one. With their status and fame, it won't be too hard to find another school.

"Hey, let's go visit Y/N after school. I have a good feeling about it today."

Ju-in said with a smile while everyone else was down in the dumps. Friends of Y/N from Class 1 and Class 8 were gathered at the cafeteria, none of them having the appetite to eat.

"Those two...I will never forgive them! I will find them and rip their heads out one day...FOR DOING THIS TO MY Y/N!"

Yeo-ryeong and Mina started crying out loud as Dan-I sobbed a little at the side. The guys were trying to control the urge to cry with them too, but they realized they needed to hold it in, in order to continue trying to boost their morale up, letting a few tears out here and then.

"The audacity to do that...I wonder how B/N must be feeling right now. Poor guy."

Jung-in's eyes lit up as Seo-hyun mentioned B/N.

"Let's ask him whether he wants to join us on our visit to the hospital today!"

"Oh hey guys! Why are you all looking so depressed! Cheer up!"

Everyone was speechless and shocked at how cheery and chirpy B/N was.

"B/N...why are you so happy?"

Yeo-ryeong asked as she gently wiped away Mina's tears.

"Why are you guys so sad?"

Chun-young raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you worried for Y/N?"

Chuckling while shifting his weight from his right leg to his left, he gave a wide grin.

"Of course I'm worried. I cried non-stop, didn't eat anything, or leave my room for an entire week! But since we know that she's still alive, the only thing we can do for her now is to be normal, right? I don't think she would want to wake up to a few depressed faces and some tears and snot."

Placing his hand on Yeo-ryeong's and Chun-young's shoulders, he comforted all of them in a calm and soothing tone.

"It's alright. Y/N's strong as hell, she can get through anything, because she's my sister. She's L/N Y/N for god's sake. So let's put on our best smiles and hope for the best!"

Walking through the doors of the hospital and checking in, all of them finally arrived at Y/N's room, standing outside of her door nervously, shivering from head to toe, even B/N. After the doctor had emerged from her room, he had a bright smile plastered on his face as he held his clipboard to his chest and made eye contact with B/N.

"Alright I have some good news for you guys. L/N Y/N is awake."

Cheers and high-fives spread around as tiny smiles appeared on those pale faces of theirs.

"However,"

The volume immediately went down as they listened carefully to what the doctor had to say.

"The fall from the school rooftop was pretty high and her landing wasn't smooth, considering the fact that she landed on a rocky pavement and had a stab wound to her stomach."

B/N held his breath as he asked the doctor.

"So what are you implying?"

The doctor finished checking through his clipboard as he looked up at all of them.

"Did she turn into a cabbage?!" (cabbage means brain-dead)

Everybody turned to stare at Jung-In with cold glares.

"I'm saying that she might have post-traumatic amnesia. That means that she won't remember who all of you are and herself included. Don't push all of the information on her or else she would be stressed. Getting back some of her memories all of a sudden would cause her to have a headache or give her panic attacks. And also, might I suggest that all of you go in and visit her in smaller groups? If that's okay, then that would be all. I sincerely hope that she will get her memories back as fast as she can."

Bowing to one another, the doctor left while B/N and the others stared into blank space.

"Guys, it's alright! We still have hope. Let's take things slowly one at a time, alright? Try not to cry in front of her, it may stress her out too. I will go in first, then Class 1, and then Class 8, okay?"

With no objections, B/N gave one last smile at them before heading inside the room.

It was silent immediately after he closed the door. B/N had almost wanted to run into his sister's arms and sob as loud as he could once he saw the bandages around her head and her stomach, and a cast on her left leg. Turning around with her messy hair and swollen eyes with heavy eye bags underneath, she stared at B/N who was awkwardly holding the box of cookies. His breathing almost stopped as she asked the words.

"Who are you?"

Chuckling uncomfortably to himself, he held the box of cookies before placing it gently on the table that was placed at the side of her bed. Grabbing a chair and sitting on it, he gave a shaky grin as he spoke with trembles in his voice.

"I'm B/N, your brother."

Humming to herself as she placed a finger on her chin, she nodded before turning to stare at the red-haired boy.

"So I have a brother? Hmm, that's interesting...Too bad you're good looking though."

B/N let out a tiny chuckle as he opened the box of cookies.

"Are you hungry? Would you like some?"

Y/N slowly reached for a piece of chocolate chip cookie as she chewed on it, humming happily in the process.

"It's yummy."

"It's good, right?"

Nodding in response, B/N leaned towards Y/N who kept her eyes on his all while long, mouth itching to tell her everything that she had missed out on.

"I just wanted to ask Y/N, how much do you remember?"

Furrowing her eyebrows as she stared into space, she replied to her brother a few minutes later.

"I can't seem to remember anything though. For now, I only know that my name is L/N Y/N and you are my brother, B/N, is that correct?"

B/N nodded in content, happy enough that his sister could remember his name in such a short time.

"But maybe I can remember something if I try hard enough though-"

"NO!"

B/N suddenly screamed, causing Y/N to jump a little in shock.

"Sorry?"

"I- I apologize. I'm sorry. Please don't force yourself. Take your time. Take all the time you need. I will be here waiting for you, Y/N. No matter how long it takes. Now get some rest and eat these cookies if you're hungry. I will visit you tomorrow, alright?"

Ruffling her hair gently so that he won't mess with the bandage around her head, he pressed a kiss to the crown of her head before he left the room, leaving the girl in utter confusion as she ignored his words and struggled to temper with her brain, getting a slight headache in the end as the door to her room opened again.

The four heavenly kings and the two girls made their way in with plenty of gifts in their hands. It was very obvious that all of them had cried due to how red and swollen their eyes were and how their faces were stained with their tears.

"Hiya, I'm Y/N. Mind introducing yourselves?"

'At least she still has the attitude.'

All of them gave a deadpanned stare at one another before grabbing a few more chairs and surrounded her bed. Everybody started introducing themselves as they tried to avoid talking about anything related to the accident at all. That was at least until Y/N asked.

"Hey um, I really don't remember anything. At all. So if there were any special memories we had together, they are all gone. But...if possible, I am willing to create new ones with you guys. Because all of you seem like very nice people and I feel extremely guilty. Oh, except Ji-ho."

Everybody stifled their laughter as they stared at Ji-ho who had already put on a '-_-' face. Reaching out both of her arms, Y/N cheekily lunged over to him, pulling him into a tiny hug while patting the back of his head warmly.

"I'm just kidding. Ji-ho is also very nice too."

Looking up at Ji-ho, not even realizing the fact that their noses were only 1 cm apart, Y/N smiled at him before looking at the rest of them genuinely. As Ji-ho gently pushed her away with a blush on both of his cheeks, the rest of the boys stared at him with weird and obvious looks while Yeo-ryeong seemed to be unaware of the tension that was lingering in the air.

"Damn, I didn't know I would have so many friends..."

Mumbling to herself as she looked back up at them, she gave them all a toothy grin while the atmosphere around them lit up a little.

"So...could you guys tell me what we used to do together?"

Munching on her last stick of pocky before reaching for the carton of milk that Class 8 had given her, she turned on the mini television in the room as rain lightly pattered on her window. Changing to the right channel, she paid attention as the news played on the screen.

"Can you believe it?! After so many years of disappearing without trace, the L/N Y/N has reappeared and this has been blowing up on the internet for a week now! Her sudden appearance is one of the most trending searches now online! Can we finally get the justice M/N deserves after so many years now that her daughter has finally reappeared?"

Chuckling to herself, she threw her own trash into the rubbish bin as she reverted her attention back to the television.

"Oo damn, that kid must have had it rough. Good luck to her, lol."

There was silence as the television continued to play while Y/N racked her brain for a moment.

"Wait-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 789 26
❝𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞...❞ [lowercase intended] ✓ completed
96.2K 1.6K 58
(✓) female reader x enhypen imagines fluff, angst, yandere oneshots and scenarios for lovely engenes ♡
6.7K 105 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
25.9K 797 22
description in Intro