𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝔂 🍑

By AmigoNg

a story in which a peach is added into the colorful gang of different eye-catching hair colors More

🍑 cast 🍑
the short-tempered girl
riled up
chinese dinner
fights and friends
sassy little queen
late night talks and sad stories
tickle time
kinda emotional
bad mood
the past
drama mama
a leap of faith
aftermath

a strange text

804 31 5
By AmigoNg

"In fact, you pretended to be friends with Ban Yeo-ryeong because you wanted to be close to the four heavenly kings, and you were feeling jealous and inferior, so you talk about her behind her back, right? Otherwise, how is it that you were close to the girls who criticized Ban Yeo-ryeong behind her back?"

"But isn't it weird? Even if Dan-I did do that, what kind of idiot would use such a username that so obviously points to herself?"

Y/N and Mina gave each other a high-five as they both thought of the same thing.

"That doesn't mean you're in the clear, Y/N."

"Hey, it's L/N Y/N to you."

Scoffing at the girl, Jae folded her arms and leaned forwards to her.

"Well L/N Y/N, I feel extremely sorry for you."

"???"

"Must be tough having such a brother like yours."

Y/N's jaw tightened as her teeth clenched together and her fists were balled.

"Explain."

"One of the comments from the website said that your brother had been abusing you and your mother after your father had passed, was that true?"

Already at her maximum point, Y/N was so close to bursting until Jae said one more thing.

"I pity you for being related to such a jerk."

SLAP!

The entire classroom was silent as most of the people just stared or covered their mouths in shock at what had just happened.

Jae had a hand on her face where it was stinging and hurting the most with her eyes so wide and mouth agape while Y/N was looking down at the ground with her right hand desperately trying to wipe away the tears that were flowing.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK THIS INSTANT!"

Grabbing the collar of her shirt, Y/N was about to raise her fist until someone pulled her back.

"Fighting her will only make it worse. People would then actually start believing those rumors. You wouldn't want that to happen, do you?"

Hye-woo whispered into her ear as he gently wiped away the tears that were streaming down her face.

"I'm going to take her out for a breather. Let's pause the conversation now before it escalates even further."

Jae glared at Y/N one last time before mouthing the words that Y/N read so clearly even if there were tears fogging her vision.

"This isn't the end, Y/N."

"Hey, did you hear?"

"Y/N was treated at a mental hospital before!"

"Her brother was so evil and abusive!"

"I feel bad for their mother for raising kids like them!"

Yeo-ryeong and the four heavenly kings entered their classroom while hearing all of these rumors, itching to stop those nosy and loud mouths of theirs. Earlier on, the four heavenly kings had told Yeo-ryeong about Y/N's past, to which Yeo-ryeong had cried at how sad her past was.

"Yeo-ryeong!"

Yuri came trotting over to Yeo-ryeong as soon as they entered the classroom.

"Are you okay? I heard about the rumors. What do we do..."

Yeo-ryeong's eyes darken slightly at how they believed the rumors so easily.

"You don't need to worry. I don't believe that type of rumor."

Standing in shock, Yuri froze for a moment before continuing.

"What...? B-But there's so much evidence that both of them were-"

"What do you mean by evidence? That's just your suspicion."

All 5 of them glanced around the classroom quickly at how people were talking bad at Dan-I and Y/N.

'I hope they're doing okay...'

"You. You're Ham Dan-I, right? Oh, and Y/N's here too. This makes everything easier."

"It's L/N Y/N to you."

Yuri rolled her eyes before she continued to speak up.

"...I honestly tried to keep calm. But I couldn't handle it when I was watching you two eat. How could the both of you be like that when you've done such horrible things to Yeo-ryeong...? How can you be eating your food so casually? And you."

Yuri turned towards Y/N who was still chewing on her bubblegum with her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

"I thought maybe you would have changed or your attitude would have improved at least a little but apparently, that mental hospital didn't really help you at all, right? You're still the same bully as when you were young. You are just so terrible, Y/N!"

"HEY! I SAID, IT'S L/N Y/N TO YOU! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT THAT TO YOU ONE MORE TIME, YOU DEAF BITCH!"

Holding her back, Seo-hyun dragged the both of them away from Yuri, who was crying in the middle of the hallway.

"WHAT ARE YOU CRYING FOR, HUH? WE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ONE FUCKING MOVE ON YOU AND YOU'RE CRYING?! SUCH A GODDAMN CRYBABY! HEY! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, WRITE THE GODDAMN PROBLEM ON A GODDAMN PIECE OF PAPER, FOLD IT, DO ME A FAVOR AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!"

Yuri continued to wipe her tears away as she spoke.

"I was only concerned about a friend...Must you really take your anger out on me? Why must you be so offended? I didn't say anything wrong, did I?"

"Yeah, I got mommy issues, my dad's dead, and my brother and I are BROKE AS FUCK! YEAH, YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE ME SAY ALL THAT BULLSHIT, DON'T YOU? YOU KNOW WHAT CHOI YURI? FUCK YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE IN A DI-"

Before she could finish her words, Seo-hyun had already covered Y/N's mouth and dragged her away while those who knew what had happened informed Dan-I and Mina about it, which they agreed to keep a secret about. Although it probably isn't a secret since Y/N had already made a ruckus about it.

Back in the classroom, Y/N and Dan-I were crying while their friends were busy comforting them, Ru-da with an extremely dark and cold look on his face.

'Everything will be revealed soon. They'll realize that the both of you didn't do anything wrong.'

"Eh? Y/N, you're back home- OH MY GOSH WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"

Rushing over to the dining table to grab the box of tissues and guiding his sister to the couch, he gently wiped away her tears as she continued her sobs and sniffles.

"Some idiot...at school...talk bad about you and I at school...It's like that situation from a few years ago!"

With a look of sympathy and pity on his face, B/N kindly comforted her.

"It's only a matter of time before they find out. Right now, you should ignore all of those because you know that deep down, they are NOT true. We are already doing the best we can to survive without any parents and you know? I feel damn proud of that, and I feel even prouder that I have a sister like you. I love you, alright?"

Nodding in understanding, Y/N hugged back her one and only brother.

"I love you too..."

"Don't go around starting any fights, okay?"

"Too late for that advice, don't you think? Especially coming from someone who used to beat up so many guys after school."

"Alright since you've already started it, who should I beat up for hurting you like this?"

Looking back at his sister's tear-stained face, B/N recalled the promise that he made to their father about how he won't let anyone hurt his sister again.

'I ought to kill them.'

RING!

"Are you expecting anyone?"

B/N shook his head before heading towards the door. Opening it, he saw a gang of astonishing handsomeness and bright beauty.

"Dear god, how many of these celebrity-looking friends has my sister made?"

Opening the gate to their apartment door, B/N welcomed all of them in while he excused himself to go cook up a meal just in case they were all staying over for dinner. The first thing that Yeo-ryeong did was hug Y/N tightly. Friends from Class 1 and Class 8 had come over to visit her to see how she was doing, although she did make notice of Ji-ho's, Ju-in's and Ru-da's absence.

"YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING APARTMENT, Y/N! OH M GEE! ARE THOSE MODEL PICTURES OF YOU AND YOUR BROTHER? SMEXY MMM..."

Giggling a little at Mina's comment, she ran to her room to get a few packets of popcorn and some CDs.

"Movie night, anyone?"

"Y/N! You didn't tell me you were modelling with Yoo Chun-young! Both of your pictures have just come out and it is already blowing up on the internet!"

Everyone in Class 8's eyes popped out of their sockets, except for a few people who had already seen most of her photoshoots when they were young.

"Damn Y/N, didn't know you could pull off a crop top! Those are some insane abs you have!"

Dan-I smiled at Y/N who was busy blushing and turning off other people's compliments as she tried to hide her face with the hood of her jacket. Taking out her phone to see a strange notification, a frown appeared on Dan-I's face as she read the text carefully over and over again just to see whether she was dreaming.

Hey, this is Choi Yuri. After school, I want to talk to you. Privately, without others knowing. Bring L/N Y/N along with you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1K 26
"You,would you trust me? Would you open your heart up more to me?" "I shine on you from the inside,I color you internally" "All eyes on me" "It's ok...
22.6K 549 42
In a clearly obvious Fiction world You as Y/N aka (Male reader) after graduating from your own homeland school (from your own home country), wanting...
65.9K 1.9K 13
[used to be titled my secret friend] chae ai & choi joon. choi joon and chae ai─two individuals who had seemingly nothing to do with each other besid...
6.2K 187 7
Wonyoung being her lonely self having only one friend. Suddenly get 6 other friends. But if two of them fall in love with her, then what? Which sid...