𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝔂 🍑

By AmigoNg

a story in which a peach is added into the colorful gang of different eye-catching hair colors More

🍑 cast 🍑
the short-tempered girl
riled up
chinese dinner
fights and friends
sassy little queen
late night talks and sad stories
kinda emotional
bad mood
the past
drama mama
a strange text
a leap of faith
aftermath

tickle time

1K 46 2
By AmigoNg

"Wow, did you cry yesterday, Dan-I?"

"I-It's just a little swollen. Both of you, don't look at me so closely!"

Ju-in and Y/N were kneeling on the floor with their chins placed in their palms, admiring how Dan-I looked like a newborn baby according to Ji-ho.

"Are you drinking coffee? DID YOU BREAK THE MACHINE?!"

"Just what do you think of me..."

Thankfully, the machine was fine. Filling up a cup on her own, Y/N whistled happily while skipping around the kitchen and waited until the cup was filled with black coffee.

"Ah! It's done~"

Immediately running to the sink to spit out whatever black liquid that just entered her mouth, Y/N began coughing non-stop as she struggled to gasp for clean air.

"WHY IS IT SO BITTER?!"

Ji-ho smirked and shook his head.

"It's because you have a childish taste. You, Dan-I and Chun-young are used to sweet things."

"What about me?"

A soft voice came from the back of Y/N's back as she froze for a moment, noticing how Chun-young was extremely close to her, not that she minded that anyway. Turning around with a chirpy smile, Y/N beamed brightly at the messy black haired boy.

"Chun-young! You're awake. Weren't you sleeping?"

"I was thirsty. What's that?"

Silently handing the cup over to Chun-young while Ji-ho continued to taunt Chun-young about how he won't be able to handle the taste, Chun-young took a sip of the coffee from the same spot from where Y/N drank.

"What is this? Coffee?"

Ji-ho smirked as a disgusted look made its way to Chun-young's face.

"You still can't drink black coffee? Your taste is so childish..."

Fuming in anger at what Ji-ho said, Y/N gave a small pout and puffed out her cheeks. The usual.

"There has to be more milk in the coffee! This is unacceptable!"

"This is not even called coffee if you fill ¾ of the cup with milk! You're literally just drinking milk!"

"It's not totally milk if there's still some coffee in it! Your taste is just old! You old man! You even have white hair!"

"I look hot though."

"Jeez, all of the coffee beans are gone. I'll have to go to the market and buy some."

Glaring at Ji-ho for one last second, Y/N sweetly turned to Dan-I and happily offered to accompany her, which Dan-I politely declined. A few minutes later when Eun-hyung offered to come with, and Dan-I gratefully accepted, caused Y/N to go into depressed mode.

"What did I do wrong..."

"Ouch!"

Yeo-ryeong and Y/N were in Dan-I's room helping her patch up her injuries as the boys were outside in the living room creating a plan. After cleaning all of her wounds that were thankfully not that serious, Yeo-ryeong quickly excused herself to head to the living room after telling Dan-I to rest up and Y/N to accompany her. The room was silent as Y/N went to sit beside Dan-I on her bed.

Suddenly, Dan-I grabbed Y/N's hand really tightly while Y/N winced at the sudden strength that Dan-I held in her strength. Tears slowly trickled down Dan-I's eyes as she continued to stare into blank space. Placing her head on Dan-I's shoulder, Y/N softly whispered 'it's okay' repeatedly to calm her down while combing her hair with her fingers smoothly.

"Y/N...The fortune teller was accurate."

Frowning at her statement, Y/N immediately knew where this conversation was going.

"That wasn't really a car accident. You didn't get hit. It won't happen, don't worry."

"You can't guarantee that!"

Y/N's eyes widened as she remained speechless at Dan-I's outburst. She really had no idea what to say.

"...I'm sorry for suddenly shouting like that. Please excuse me. I don't feel very well right, so I'm going to sleep now."

Pausing for a moment, Y/N quickly regained her composure as she stood up from Dan-I's bed and silently tucked her in.

"Rest well, Dan-I."

"...Y/N."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you and be careful."

Smiling at the short brunette, Y/N tilted her head slightly while thanking her and closed the door gently.

"Y/N."

Turning her attention from Dan-I's doorknob to Yeo-ryeong and the four heavenly kings, she pretended to act clueless as they all looked at her with a worried expression plastered on their faces.

"We have to talk."

"Are you sure that me going to school with Ji-ho everyday, staying with Dan-I during school hours, going back to Yeo-ryeong's house with Eun-hyung and Chun-young, and calling Ju-in for the entire time after school is necessary for my protection? ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS?"

Demanding an explanation from the five of them, Y/N was genuinely annoyed and angry as she placed her arms on her hips, showing that she was seriously pissed off.

"What about my brother? His overseas immersion trip is only one week. There's no way he would let me stay at your house when he's back."

"Oh, he agreed after we told him what happened. He was on board with our plan the entire time."

"...That's not true- I'M DIALING THAT SON OF A BITCH RIGHT NOW!"

After seeing the dead serious expressions on their faces, Y/N sighed and threw her phone away.

"Don't you guys think this plan is a little...killer?"

All of them shook their heads while Y/N sighed once more.

"...ARGH FINE! I will go with your plan, BUT if I still do not like it one bit after a week, I'm not going along with the plan. At all."

"It's not your choice to choose, Y/N. You're stuck with this plan, whether you like it or not."

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

15 minutes later

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

30 minutes later

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

1 hour later

"UGHHHHHHHHH FINE! GODDAMN IT! YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!"

After slamming the front door shut, there was silence for a moment before Chun-young spoke up.

"She should audition for a breath-holding contest."

"Mhmm."

"Seriously...what is with this school and those lame rumors?"

Y/N placed her elbow on Dan-I's shoulder as she tried to clarify the rumors with a large crowd surrounding them. To be honest, she couldn't help but feel a bit terrified. Not about the fact that she was going to be stabbed, but more about the fact that she didn't know when that would happen, and that was probably going to make the pain hurt more.

Just when class started, Y/N was going to try and focus for the entire lesson for once until she heard a loud slam coming from behind her. Dan-I had just head-slammed herself onto her table.

"Dan-I, are you alright?"

Y/N whispered as Ru-da and her stared intently at Dan-I who owed them an explanation.

"The truth is, there's something I hid from my friends...I didn't tell them that I came out from under the truck..."

Just then, the teacher appeared right beside the three of them.

"If you want to continue chatting, get out."

"Yes sir! Gladly sir!"

"Ugh, I can't believe this! Not only do I have to stand outside the classroom but I also have detention later for enthusiastically responding to the teacher? Sheesh."

Tearing up the detention letter, Y/N threw it on the floor before stomping on it a few times. Turning her attention to both Ru-da and Dan-I, she quickly took notice of Dan-I's frantic face and asked her what's wrong.

It turns out that Dan-I lied to her friends about the accident and was worried about how angry they would be at her. Holding both Y/N and Ru-da's hand with her own, Dan-I glanced at them with a helpless face and asked for help.

Ru-da quickly gave both of them a hug, one to comfort a scared soul and the other to calm down an irritated soul. Suggesting that the best solution was to run away and find a place to hide, Ru-da grabbed both of their hands and tried to run away. Tried to.

A notification came from Dan-I's and Y/N's phones as they glanced down to look at the message. Chills ran down both of their spines as they quickly turned around to look at who was coming from the end of the hallway.

Yeo-ryeong and Ju-in.

Just then, another notification came on their phones.

Dan-I → What did I say about getting a new dad?

Y/N → What did I say about getting too close to a blonde?

'YOU SAID YOU'D KILL ME!'

'YOU SAID YOU WILL HACK INTO MY COMPUTER AND DELETE ALL OF MY GAMES!'

"RU-DA! RUN!"

Both of them shouted as they grabbed each of his hands respectively and dragged him down the school hallway.

"I'm going to die."

Holding his hand out, Ru-da asked whether Dan-I trusted him, which was answered by a nod. Y/N decided to tag along since she wanted to see the drama go down and help hold all of them off while Dan-I tries to escape.

The three of them managed to find a classroom to hide in while they stopped to catch their breaths. While Dan-I was confiding in Ru-da and Y/N about her uncertainties, Y/N was about to reply to her back until a loud thud was heard behind their backs.

Right there at the window, Ji-ho was staring at them with a death glare with his hand pressed against the window. As he walked into the classroom with a creepy smile on his face, the three of them were more than ready to escape through the back door until Ju-in and Eun-hyung appeared at the back door. Yeo-ryeong and Chun-young came through the front door a while later.

While they explained how they found the three of them, Y/N immediately opened the window of the classroom and directed everyone's attention to it.

"Jump if you want to survive."

Just when Y/N was seriously about to jump, Chun-young grabbed the back of her shirt collar and pulled her back as she desperately tried to fight back against him.

"Jump if you want to fall to your death."

Chun-young said with a cold stare at her which she seemed unfazed by.

"Yeah sure, I don't see a problem with that."

Just as she was about to try a second attempt, Chun-young held her back by wrapping both of his arms around her waist from the back and threw her to Ju-in, who caught her perfectly and started jabbing her sides, which she reacted to immediately and loudly.

"BAHAHAHAHA! STOP- I'M GOING TO DIE FROM LAUGHTER! STOP. TICKLING. HAHAHA- ME!"

Ju-in finally stopped poking her sides while he let her collapse on the floor to breathe, desperately gasping for air while the rest of them turned back in time to find out that Chun-young and Ru-da were kissing on the floor. AHEM.

Now, they were still recovering from the shock and were heading to the bathroom to throw up and thoroughly cleanse their mouths a few times. Even Ru-da swore. This must be a big issue.

"But doesn't Chun-young have mysophobia?"

"Yeah, he doesn't even like sharing things like cups."

'Eek! But we drank coffee from the same spot in the same cup!'

Face suddenly turning bright red, Y/N started fanning her face to cool herself down but to no avail since the others have already caught on and turned to look at her.

"Y/N! Your face is so red! Do you have a fever? Was it from the tickling? I'm so sorry-"

"N-No! It's fine, Ju-in! It's not your fault! I think I just laughed too much, that's all..."

Scratching the side of her head sheepishly, she yelped a little as she was pulled into the arms of Ju-in who stroked her head gently as an apology. Meanwhile, the rest of them crowded around Dan-I who was still in shock on the floor with sinister smirks planted on all of their faces.

"Dan-I, don't we have something to discuss?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 29.7K 34
after experiencing a bad breakup, yuri gets caught drinking on school grounds by the one and only park jay. © FLAUVIER 2021 ...
43.3K 1.5K 43
𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 Jun 17 2022 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 Nov 19 2022 I woke up in a world I didn't belong to New school, new family, new classmates and new friends But...
6.2K 187 7
Wonyoung being her lonely self having only one friend. Suddenly get 6 other friends. But if two of them fall in love with her, then what? Which sid...
11.7K 789 26
❝𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞...❞ [lowercase intended] ✓ completed