BRAVE (Taehyung X Reader) Ma...

Oleh CRAZYY_OT7

COMPLETED Hey everyone, This is my first ff please don't hate it if it's not amazing Contains violence. This... Lebih Banyak

HELLO!!! A NOTE
CHAPTER-1: Here are the characters!!!!
CHAPTER-2: FINDING THE ONE FOR HIM
CHAPTER-3: Deal with the Mafia??!?!?!
CHAPTER-4 : Y/N's Nightmare
CHAPTER-5: Spying on Y/N????
CHAPTER-6: JK and Y/N's past
CHAPTER-7: Y/N and Taehyung finally meet!!!!!!
Plz answer it honey
Not an update
CHAPTER-8 : Seokjin meets Y/N
CHAPTER-9 : I am impressed
CHAPTER-10: Y/N killed someone????
CHAPTER-11: Y/N and Taehyung are Friends!!!!
CHAPTER-12 : Y/N and Taehyung go for walk
CHAPTER-13: Project Completed
CHAPTER-14 : Taehyung is in Loove
CHAPTER-15 : Y/N is kidnapped
CHAPTER-17: Y/N became a family to BTS
CHAPTER-18: Y/N and Hobi leave to Australia
CHAPTER-19: ATTACK????!?!?!?!?
CHAPTER- 20: Taehyung's Past
CHAPTER-21: Y/N' TRAINING
CHAPTER-22: THE FINAL EXAM!
CHAPTER-23: EMERGENCY!!
CHAPTER-24: Y/N's Revenge
CHAPTER-25: Y/N is the Mafia Queen???????
CHAPTER-26: MARRIAGE SHOPPING GONE WILD
THE FINAL PART- MARRIAGE
PLEASE READ THIS
A Question

CHAPTER-16: Jin's Confession

286 13 1
Oleh CRAZYY_OT7

Taehyung POV

Jin Hyung (on his knee) – "Will you be my.. Little sister??"

OMG, thank god not a marriage proposal...

Y/N was shocked

Y/N- "please get up Mr. Kim"

Jin Hyung- "First tell me yes or no"

Y/N- "First get up"

He got up

Jin Hyung- "I have already shared this with you Y/N , I always wanted a little sister and hated girls and women for a reason but when I met you I felt you were my little sister and my princess.. I knew my feelings were true to have you as a sister when you lost you cool about that Mina.. I wanted to save you... You ar-"

He was cut off by Y/N's hug

Y/N- "This is the best gift to have you as my elder brother Mr. Seokjin... I would be more than happy to"

Jin Hyung- "I love you Y/N-ah... my little sis"

They both hugged each other and were crying badly for 5 minutes now.

They broke the hug and Hyung took out a box and showed couple of bracelets

They were beautiful

Y/N- "I love it Mr. Seokjin..."

Jin- "Call me Oppa... honey"

Y/N- "Ne Oppa"

Then Dad spoke

Dad- "Y/N dear...I consider you as my daughter...please don't fear or hesitate to ask me anything and call me dad...I would love to hear it from you"

Y/N-"Sure dad"

Taehyung - "Are you okay now Y/N??"

Y/N-"Yeah Taehyung... I am alright... I don't nag upon past...But I really thank full to you that you did not let him kiss me"

Taehyung-"There is nothing to thank about it... You are special to me Y/N... I will do anything for you"

Author's POV

He said and left Y/N dumbfounded there

Then Y/N started to talk to everyone and everyone was liking her very much. They asked Y/N to call them Oppa... She was happy to get them as a family...

Y/N suddenly remembered about Seong and shouted

Y/N-"Jin Oppa ... Seong... he doesn't know I am here...he will kill me for sure ... I did not inform him I was going to get out of the house"

Jin-"I have informed him last night itself when Taehyung brought you home". He said with a brotherly assuring smile.

Y/N-"Ufff... Such a relief... That kid would have died because...I left home without informing him"

???-" Whom are you calling a kid huh??? I am just a year younger than you"

Y/N-"Seong-aaaah..... She went and hugged him"

After Y/N introduced Seong to everyone... She left to her work with Seong...

From that day Y/N and BTS meet very often at their homes and have a nice time... To Y/N, Taehyung who seemed to be the serious one in the beginning turned out to be the most adorable. She used to and is loving him in her life.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

130K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
208K 5.9K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
328K 9.7K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
253K 8.4K 34
[COMPLETED] Taehyung - YOU ARE A POOR AND A NERDY BITCH ! Y/n - *smirks* yes I am. what will happen when Korea's most successful business man's son a...