Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

By Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... More

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 3

20.2K 782 1.1K
By Memesuga01

Here is the 2nd chapter I was supposed to put out yesterday lol. Enjoy.

P.S. Please stop with the "Please update." or "Update." It actually makes me stressed when obviously I'm a working adult, have to take my grandma places (I'm the second driver in my house, my mom being the first but she is asleep in the mornings since she works third shift.) and a screwed up sleeping schedule still, since I never fixed it ever since what happened in November. But, I love writing my books, but get stressed when people say to update when literally it says when was the last I did updated. Sure, I may be behind on uploading sometimes, but that's because I'm either working or catching up on sleep so please stop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Takemichi and Kiyomasa stood in front of each other, in the middle of the "ring."

'We have to find the leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Both Sano and Kisaki.'

"He's finished." Someone from the crowd said.

'As long as I'm a slave, I'm never gonna see them.' The blond thought, before his eyes widen, seeing the other male move.

"You better not regret this." The male said, before throwing a fist towards the male's stomach, making him cough up saliva.

'There's no way I can win. I can tell how much stronger he is just with one hit.'

"What's wrong, Hanagaki?" Akaishi said.

"What? You all talk?!"

"One punch better not be enough to take you out!"

(Y/n) was about to walk forward but was stopped by Akkun, "Hmm." She hummed, tugging her arm.

The male only shook hid head, "No. We don't want you hurt."

"Hmm."

"(Y/n)-chan. No."

The girl yanked back her arm, and when they tried to grab her, she shrunk and ran.

Kiyomasa kept punching Takemichi, as the girl jumped up and brought her foot down on the male's head, almost making it crack open.

"(Y/n)-chan! I told you to stay put! I had this under control!"

"Hmm." She hummed, having her arm outstretched to protect the blond male.

"You little freak..." The black haired male said, wiping his mouth since he coughed up blood from the impact. He then came forward and tried to punch the girl, but she dodged and kick his chin, making him stumble back. He turned to the crowd, "Bring me my bat! All right, then! I'll kill you two!" He said, grinning, as he turned to the two, as someone in the crowd turned to another male.

"A bat?"

"Aren't they supposed to be fist-fighting?"

The leader looked at them, "Hurry up, damn it!"

"Hey, Kiyomasa." A voice said.

The said male turned and his eyes widen.

"You're scarin' the crowd."

The injured blond haired male, could only stare confused, 'Who is that?' He thought.

"Calm down, dumbass."

"A blond ponytail and a shaved head...and a dragon tattoo on his temple..." Yamagishi said.

"No way..." Makoto said, "The Vice Commander of Tokyo Manji Gang...Ryuguji Ken!"

Vice Commander

Ryuguji Ken

"A.K.A. Draken!"

His head was shaved at the sides and back to expose his dragon tattoo on his left temple. His blonde hair is long on the top of his head and was kept in a neat braid. He had a few strands of hair lose in the front. He wore a school uniform with a patterned jacket on top.

The blond behind him took the last bite of his snack, "Hey, Ken-chin." He called out.

He had pitch black piercing eyes and long blonde hair that was only tied at the top with the hair on the sides moving freely. He wore a uniform with a jacket on top , wearing it like a cape.

The said male turned to him, "Wha? Don't call me by that stupid nickname here."

"I'm out of dorayaki."

"Who the hell is that?" Akkun said.

"Does he even realize where he is?" Makoto said.

The males started bowing, surprising the other three.

"Good day, sir!" Akaishi said out loud, before the rest followed in suit.

"Good day, sir!"

"Good day, sir!"

The short blond licked the corner of his mouth, since there was a few crumbs from the dorayaki. Then he started walking.

The blond then realized something as he watched him walk, 'Wait...Is he...' He thought.

"Good day, Commander, sir!"

Commander
Sano Manjiro

'He's the head of the Tokyo Manji Gang...Sano Manjiro?'

One lifted his head, "Sano-kun! I'm in biker gang #3! My name's Akaishi!" He said, as the male kept walking, completely ignoring him.

"You're in the way." Draken said, passing by, "Mikey doesn't talk to guys he's not interested in."

"S-Sorry about that..."

"Seriously?" Yamagishi said.

"Red couldn't say anything back." Makoto said.

As they walked by Kiyomasa, he slightly bowed.

"Good day, sir." He said, before he was kicked in the stomach by the taller male, making him hold his stomach, as the shorter male passed by.

"Kiyomasa, who died and made you king? Make sure you're that far down when bowing to our commander." Draken said.

"Y-Yes, sir..." He said in pain.

Mikey got close to the injured Takemichi, but before he could get close enough, the girl grabbed his arm and pulled him behind her, growling.

The male stared at the girl, then at the other male, "Hey, what's your name?" He asked.

"H-Hanagaki Takemichi."

"I see. So Takemitchy."

"Huh? Takemitchy?"

"That's what Mikey said, Takemitchy." The taller blond said.

"Huh?"

The shorter blond stared at him, "Are you...really in middle school?" He said, making the male's eye widen, since the other was swollen, "Takemitchy, starting today, you're my bitch!! Okay? ♡"

(A/n: I read a few books that had that quote and I was confused if he really said that in the manga (Since I don't read the manga but do watch the anime) So I went to check and he does! I-I love that.)

"Huh?" Takemichi said, confused, as Mikey looked at the girl.

"And you are?" He asked, before he saw the muzzle, "Eh?"

"A-Ah...She's Kamado (Y/n)..." The blond answered for the girl, who was still glaring at the commander, "(Y/n)-chan, stop it. That's enough." He said, patting her head, which made her calm down and lean into his touch.

The short blond, who watched the scene, smiled, "(N/n)-chin! You're going to be my girlfriend!" He said, happily, while the girl tilted her head and stared with dotted eyes.

"Hmm...?" She hummed, confused.

Mikey then looked at Kiyomasa and walked towards him, "Are you the one running these matches?"

"Y-Yes." Kiyomasa said.

The shorter blond smiled before kicking his chin, making his head tilt back, but it was soon grabbed by the male.

"Who the hell are you?" He said, punching him.

The males around could only stare in worry as they saw the male was being beaten.

"Kiyomasa..."

The said male, was on the floor as the commander put his foot on his head, "Okay, then." He said, and turned to his tall friend, smiling with bits of blood on his face, "Let's get going, Ken-chin. Taking bets at this little fight club is lame." He stepped on the male's head, and walked.

"Stop bringing Toman's rep down..." Draken mumbled, but followed.

"Takemitchy, (N/n)-chin..." The short blond said, as he looked back at the male and girl, "See you later." He then started to walk again.

Draken extended on of his left hand and waved it aimlessly, "Y'all wake up and scram already." He said, as they could only stare.

-----

'So he's Toman's boss, Sano Manjiro.' Takemichi lost in thought as Yamagishi and Makoto got close to him, with shining eyes.

Stare...

"That was awesome, Takemichi!" The bespectacled male exclaimed.

"I was totally moved!" The black haired male said.

"Huh?"

"Invincible Mikey totally took a liking to you!"

"That's figgin' awesome, Takemichi!"

'I guess I wasn't imagining it. The monster took a liking to me! I went from being Kiyomasa-kun's slave to the plaything of some eccentric monster! This is an even worse hell. Why me, though?! Wait! He even took a liking to (Y/n)-chan! He even claimed her as his girlfriend! I can't let that happen!'

"Guess you're "Takemitchy" from now on." Yamagishi said.

"That's what Mikey said, Takemitchy." Makoto said.

Takuya then cut in, "Don't forget that he took a liking to (Y/n)-chan."

The two then became sad, "Don't remind us!" They both said, turning to the girl and each grabbing her hand.

"Don't worry, (Y/n)-chan! Our love may be forbidden now, but we will still love you!" Yamagishi said, as Makoto nodded.

"You will forever be the love our lives!"

'Must be nice to be so stupid.' Takemichi thought.

(Y/n) could only stand there confused, since she didn't understand what was happening, so she was just there with dotted eyes.

"They're so dumb." Akkun said, as the two were reenacting the scene from earlier, Takuya watched as he carried the sleeping girl, who had shrunk down.

"Huh?" The blond said, turning to him.

"But I haven't heard them say dumb things like that in a while. Other than talking about (Y/n)-chan." He said, watching the dirty blond haired male jogged towards the two.

"Man, Mikey was strong!"

The plum haired male then looked down, "Takemichi..." He started, making the said male look at him, "I...I was thinking about stabbing Kiyomasa-kun."

"Huh?"

"I mean, think about it. At this rate, we could've been slaves forever. That would mean we needed to take Kiyomasa-kun."

'Akkun...He always did care about his friends a lot.'

Akkun then stood up, "Thanks, Takemichi."

"Huh?"

"We don't have to be slaves anymore because you toughed that out. You were awesome. Especially, (Y/n)-chan."

"Oh, stop. You're making me blush. Plus, you already know, (Y/n)-chan. She likes helping her friends." Takemichi said, scratching the back of his head, which made the other male grin, then he yelled at his friend, "Yamagishi! You're doing that all wrong!"

"Shut up, Takemitchy!"

-----

"Man, going to school right now is harsh." Takemichi said, yawning.

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed, looking tired, and walking sluggishly next to the male, holding his hand.

"It's okay, (Y/n)-chan. At least today is Friday." He then let out a small sigh, "Clearly, 8 AM is way too early for school."

"Good morning, Takemichi-kun, (Y/n)-chan." A familiar voice said, making the two turn.

"Hina!"

"Hmm!"

The said girl only gave a peace sign, "Good for you! You're actually heading to school in the morning." She said, catching up to the two, "I have cram school after school today."

"Y-Yeah?" The blond male said.

"Let's go on a date before my cram school." Hinata said.

"S-Sure...Is that really a "date," though?"

"Heading to school together is a date, too. I'm sure (Y/n)-chan doesn't mind, right?" She said, looking at the girl, who looked at her and smiled, which made her smile, "I'm glad." She then sighed and looked ahead, "Man...I wish I was in the same class as you two, Takemichi-kun, (Y/n)-chan."

Takemichi could only have a dopey smile, 'Okay, school is awesome.' He thought.

"Hmm."

-----

"This part's important, so make sure you remember it." The teacher said, writing on the chalk board.

Takemichi and (Y/n) were sitting in class, listening to the teacher talk. Well, the girl was just drawing on her notebook.

'I guess I don't have time to let my head stay in the clouds.' The teen thought, laying his head on his desk.

"Sano Manjiro and Kisaki Tetta. Stop the two of them from meeting. Then we can save my sister."

'Naoto...We met Sano Manjiro.' He thought, having his pencil on his upper lip, "Even if it was just a coincidence." He said out loud, 'In order to save Hina, who died getting caught up in that mess, we need to stop the strife within the Tokyo Manji Gang. And to make that happen, we need to make sure the two heads don't meet in this era. We managed to meet Sano Manjiro, one of the two leaders. But we have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do from here.' He looked up, "Making sure they don't meet? Isn't that pretty impossible?"

Suddenly a voice came from the hallways, making everyone in class pause what they were doing.

"What school you bastards from?!"

"Get the hell out!"

Some people said, before someone opened the door, only to reveal that it was Mikey.

"Hey, there they are." The blond said, spotting Takemichi and the demon girl.

"Huh?"

"Hmm?"

The two said, confused and with dotted eyes.

The shorter male walked in as the tall blond stood by the door, "Come play with us, Takemitchy! (N/n)-chin!"

"U-Um, we're in the middle of class right now..." The teacher said.

Takemichi could only stare with his jaw dropped, 'This dude is totally insane!' He thought.

Soon they were out the classroom, and his eyes widen even more.

"A-Ah, our third-years...Um, what exactly am I looking at here?" He asked Draken, who walked up.

"Huh? This? They pissed me off, so I hosed them."

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed, holding Mikey's hand, who insisted he held her hand.

The taller male looked at the rest who were on the floor, "All of you wimps, line up. Lay down on your stomachs."

Everyone did as told.

"Hey, you're too far apart. This is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me."

"Huh?" One of them said, as they started to lay down on the floor.

"What's gonna happen?"

Soon, Mikey and Draken stepped on their backs, while Takemichi and (Y/n) walked on the side, since the girl let go of the short male's hand.

'Yeah...The Tokyo Manji Gang is absolutely insane.' Takemichi thought.

"Apparently Udagawa's crew is trying to gain control of Shinsen." The taller male informed the shorter blond.

"Cool. Let's go kick their asses."

'For them, tormenting people is just a part their daily routine. Is the same as washing their faces.'

-----

They were now by the shoe lockers, as the tall male put an arm around the bandaged male.

"You been good?"

"We just saw each other yesterday."

"You're both free today, right?" Mikey asked.

"Actually I'm not, and (Y/n)-chan is busy with something else." Takemichi said, not wanting his childhood friend to hang out with them.

"Come hang out with us a bit."

"Huh? Mikey-kun, are you listening to me?" He said, getting out the Draken's arm.

-----

The crowd of students could only watch from further away, and talk amongst themselves.

"He's friends with Mikey?"

"There's someone that awesome at our school?"

Makoto and Yamagishi were walking, before they saw the commotion.

"Hey, that's Takemichi. And our (Y/n)!" Yamagishi said.

"I thought Mikey-kun liked him. What could've happened in a single day? I wish I was strong so I could save our (Y/n)-chan..." Makoto said, but mumbled the last sentence.

"Crap...he's gonna get killed."

A familiar female walked by them and their eyes widen.

"Tachibana?"

-----

"Mikey? Mikey from Toman?"

"Then is the taller dude Draken?"

"Keep your voices down! We'll get out asses kicked again."

Three males said, as they hid behind the shoe lockers.

"You don't need to be so nervous, jeez. We're just gonna talk." Mikey said.

'Right. This is our chance. If we can get close to Mikey and keep him from ever meeting Kisaki Tetta...' Takemichi thought.

"Okay, let's go."

"Wait!" A female's voice cut in, making the four turn.

"Who're you?" Draken said.

'Hina?!' The injured blond thought, before putting a hand behind his head, "Sorry, I'm a bit busy today."

Hinata raised her hand and slapped Mikey, surprising the students, and making Draken angry. She then grabbed the injured male's wrist and (Y/n)'s hand, "Let's go Takemichi-kun, (Y/n)-chan. Don't let these people bully you." She said, dragging them.

"Huh?"

"I'll protect you."

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed, following.

"Hina..." He said, before looking down and seeing her hand trembling, 'She's shaking.'

Her wrist was suddenly grabbed by a certain tall blond, "Hey, don't make me kill you, brat. You slap him outta nowhere, and now you're leaving? Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Who do you think you are?"

"Wha?"

"You just waltz into a school you don't go to and try to take them by force. That's not something friends do! Takemichi-kun is injured all the time lately. And if that's because of you two...I'm going to put a stop to it!" She said, turning to the male.

(Y/n) took back her hand and grabbed the tall blond's wrist, having a tight grip on it, "Hmm."

Takemichi put a hand on Draken's shoulder, making him look at him, "Let go of her."

"What was that? I don't think I heard you clearly!"

"I'll protect you both!"

"I said, let go of her, you asshole!" He exclaimed, as his friend gripped the male's wrist harder, 'I promised that we would protect Hina this time!' The injured blond thought.

"So...Who do you think you're talking to?" Draken said, leaning down.

"There are things I just won't give up on ever again!"

"What? Ever again?" He said, letting go of the girl's wrist, which made the demon girl pull back, but have an arm outstretched to protect her.

Mikey, who stood watching, then smiled, "Aw...And I thought we could be friends. Now the question is..." He then turned towards the three with a deadly look, "How do you want to die?" He said, making the blond male shocked, as he walked towards them.

"Just promise me...Just promise me one thing." Takemichi said, as the two turned towards him, "Don't ever lay a finger on Hina or (Y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed, making the girl surprised and blush at his words, while the other girl stood there ready to attack if any of them hit him.

The short blond pulled back his fist, "What? Like I care." He then threw it, but put it down last second, smiling, "JK!"

"Huh?" He had tears coming out his eyes.

"Jeez, you're so gullible, Takemitchy." Mikey said, patting his shoulder repeatedly. He then walked towards the entrance, "Like I'd ever hit a girl." He turned to the demon girl, "(N/n)-chin! Let's go on our first date!"

"Hmm..." The girl hummed, tilting her head.

"Ah...I guess you still see me as a threat..." He pouted, but lit up when he felt her pat his head.

"Takemitchy...You actually threatened me. And you too, (Y/n)..." Draken said, wrapping an around the male and looked at the girl, who only stared at him with dotted eyes.

"S-Sorry."

"It's cool." He said, making the male look at him, "There are times when you can't give up. There aren't many guys who'd say that about a girl these days. It's pretty old school." He smiled slightly, before walking towards the short blond. He then stopped and looked back, "You're pretty sharp."

"Um, Takemichi-kun...What's with those guys?" Hinata said, as she looked at the male beside her, while holding her wrist.

"Wait...where's (Y/n)-chan?"

"I thought she was here beside us?"

"(Y/n)-chan!" They both exclaimed, running out the school.

-----

"(Y/n)-chan!" The two said, seeing the girl playing with Mikey hands.

"Hmm." The girl hummed, looking at them and walked towards them.

Takemichi sighed softly, "We thought we lost you for a second..." He muttered, and held her hand.

Hinata on the other hand, looked at the shorter male, "I'm sorry!" She bowed before standing fully, "I had the wrong idea." She said.

"It's fine. That was one hell of a slap, though." Mikey said, putting a hand on his cheek while smiling.

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine to do what you can for the one you like, but don't push yourself too much. Things can go really wrong, depending on who you're dealing with."

"Right!"

The short male chuckled.

Hinata turned to Takemichi, "Okay, I'm gonna go."

"Uh, sure...Wait, what about our date?!"

She turned and waved at him with a smile, "We can do that another time. Your friends came to see you both, after all."

"Bye-bye! Don't slap me in the face next time!" Mikey said, waving with a smile.

Hinata bowed slightly with a smile and walked back into the school, not before giving (Y/n) a hug and a pat on the head.

"She seems nice. It's rare to find someone like her. Make sure you take good care of her." The short blond said, turning to Takemichi.

-----

'From what Naoto told me, twelve years in the future, the Tokyo Manji Gang are involved in gambling, fraud, violence, and murder. They're an evil organization that'll resort to anything.'

"Taking bets at this little fight club is lame."

"Like I'd ever hit a girl."

'Is he really the head of that evil Toman?' Takemichi thought, as he rode the bike, Mikey sitting behind him.

In another bike was Draken. (Y/n) on the other hand, was in her shrunken form and inside the small basket of the bike, which had shocked the two.

-Small Flashback-

"(N/n)-chin, you're going to be with Ken-chin. I'll go with Takemitchy, all right?" Mikey said, smiling at the girl, who only blinked at him.

"(Y/n)-chan, you will go with Draken-kun, okay?" Takemichi cut in, pointing at the tall male.

"Hmm." The girl hummed, going to the tall male and sat on the basket of the bike.

"Oi! You don't fit!" Draken said, trying to carry the girl off, but she shrunk down, which shocked him, "Huh?!"

Mikey grinned, "Wah! That's so cool!"

Her childhood friend scratched the back of his head, "Yeah...It's an ability of hers. It makes it easier to carry her around and hide in places." He said.

The male went over and pat the girl's, who leaned into his touch and hummed softly, "Ah! You're lucky to have her, Takemitchy! Luckily, she's my girlfriend now!"

'That's not how it works...Though, this does make her look adorable...' Draken thought.

-End of Flashback-

"Say...Mikey-kun." The injured blond began, as the said male made a noise to signify he's listening, "So, uh...Why did you take a liking to me?"

"What a dumb question."

"Uh...Sorry."

The short blond closed his eyes and smiled, "Well...I have a brother who's ten years older than me. He's dead now. He was totally reckless. He had no problem picking fights with guys way stronger than him."

"I see. He must've been pretty cool."

"You remind me of my brother, Takemitchy."

The said male blushed and stammered, "B-But I'm not that cool at all! How do I seem like that?"

"Yeah, he definitely wasn't lame like you, Takemitchy."

"Now, that's just mean."

Soon, they stopped and they were looking out into the horizon.

"Nowadays, people just think delinquents are lame." Mikey said.

'I see. I guess he's been hearing that even now.'

"When my big bro was alive, there were so many biker gangs around here. You could always hear their super-loud bikes as they went by. They all acted super tough. They fought all the time...But they always cleaned up their own messes. What's so lame about that?" He then sat down on the grass, putting his arm on his knee, "That's why I'm going make a new era for delinquents." He turned to the injured male, "You should come with me." He then got up, "I like you, Hanagaki Takemichi."

"There are plenty of guys who are good at fighting. But you know...Standing up to anyone for something you won't give up? There aren't many guys like you." Draken said, as he followed Mikey, "Think about it, Takemitchy."

-----

'Mikey's a delinquent, but he's not a bad guy. At least, not the kind of guy who'd crash a truck into a festival and kill Hina. The Tokyo Manji Gang of twelve years in the future...That guy is definitely not their leader. What changed Mikey?' Takemichi thought, as he and (Y/n) walked, before passing by a group of males.

"Sano Manjiro and Kisaki Tetta. If these two had never met, the current Tokyo Manji Gang never would've existed."

"Huh?" The blond male said, pausing in his steps, looking back at the group.

"It's not like you get do-overs."

"I know, right?"

"Huh? Why do I feel like I've seen him somewhere before?" Takemichi said, before looking at the girl, who tugged his arm.

"Hmm." She hummed.

"Are you tired, (Y/n)-chan?" He asked, as the girl nodded and shrunk down, making the male carry her, "Sleep for now. It will take a bit to get home."

-Tokyo Revengers Secrets-

-Mikey took an instant liking to (Y/n), when he first laid eyes on her.
-Draken thinks the girl is adorable, but very strong.
-Yamagishi and Makoto do a ritual everyday so their queen doesn't get taken by some guy.
-Takemichi is always protective of her, to the point that her parents called him Tanjiro sometimes, since he learned about her history.
-One time someone tried to confess to (Y/n), but the Mizo Middle group instantly appeared. It's like they have senses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
27.1K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
119K 3.5K 59
After a month of baji's death his twin sister y/n came to visit him with no idea that he's dead and their alot of things happened after mikey told he...
8.6K 397 29
TOKYO REVENGERS ร— READER You are reincarnated into Tokyo Revengers.The little girl's body that you transmitted in looked the same as your og self and...