Don't Forget That (BOOK 2)

By ChamrockJack

** SEQUEL TO BABYSITTING ONE DIRECTION ** Months have gone by and Niall and Tessa's relationship have gone pe... More

Don't Forget That..
Chapter 1 - The Tutor
Chapter 2 - The Interview
Chapter 3 - Breaking the News
Chapter 4 - She's Back
Chapter 5 - Suffocated
Chapter 6 - Vimto
Chapter 7 - Drunk...
Chapter 8 - A Busy Morning
Chapter 9 - Landing In Paris
Chapter 10 - Challenges
Chapter 11 - She's Beautiful
Chapter 12 - Rules
Chapter 13 - Breaking A Rule
Chapter 14 - The City Of Love
Chapter 15 - What Size?
Chapter 16 - Tired
Chapter 17 - That.. Bitch!
Chapter 18 - Valentines
Chapter 19 - Nandos and Movie
Chapter 20 - Dentist
Chapter 21 - Drunk Over THEM
Chapter 22 - Haylor is Over
Chapter 23 - Melody
Chapter 24 - Hide
Chapter 25 - Restaurant
Chapter 26 - Rubbing Belly
Chapter 27 - Too.. Much.. Blood ...
Chapter 28 - Sneaking to the Hospital
Chapter 29 - Dani and El
Chapter 31 - She Was Back
Chapter 32 - Nessa's Bucket List
Chapter 33 - Leprechauness
Chapter 34 - One Direction Merchandise
Chapter 35 - Signing Dressed As A Fan
Chapter 36 - Check
Chapter 37 - Nessa Jr
Chapter 38 - Nessa Will Be One
Chapter 39 - If You Love Something, Set It Free
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ!

Chapter 30 - Thunder and Lightening

10.3K 245 40
By ChamrockJack

{ TESSA POV }

When I woke up I felt lonely, I patted around the bed but Niall was gone. Damn. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow.

*Sorry I had to go Liam told me I wasn't allowed to wake you up! You look very cute when you sleep check twitter ;) xox*

If Niall posted a picture I shall kill him...

@NiallOfficial: [ picture ] Look at @Tessa_Tomlinson she looks so cute when she sleeps! Rehearsals today!

The picture was of me.. on Niall's chest? Damn him. I started tweeting just to tell all the caring fans I was fine.

@Tessa_Tomlinson: Thankyou to those who care :) My wrist is fine, just a small hole and 2 popped veins ;) It's hard to type...

I tweeted it then threw my phone down as a docter came in checking everything.

"We need to wrap a new bandage for your wrist, is that okay Miss?" The docter askes, his voice sounded like Justin Bieber's...

I nodded as he went over to my wrist pulling a small trolley with fresh bandages and what-nots. I winced as he unwrapped the bandage revealing the hole that was recovering very well... He slowly wrapped it with the new bandages making sure it was tight. It was sore...

"That's it, Thankyou." He said walking off.

"Miss Tomlinson, Good morning! What would you like for breakfast! Chicken soup or tomato soup?" A nurse said, her voice was a sickly sweet tone.

"Chicken please." I said politely.

She slowly moved the table thingie over so it was in front of me and placed a bowl of chicken soup and a plate of buttered bread.

"If you need anything give me a call." She fake smiled then tottered off in her little heels.

I dipped the bread into the soup, savouring every drop and crumb. I must admit the soup here was fantastic. The fllavours bursted onto your tongue. The creamy chicken soup was gone in 5 minutes.

I frowned as I stared at the empty bowl. This is crap. Next meal is dinner and dinner is horrible here..

When the nurse came over to clean the stuff away I decided to ask her a question that's been on my mind..

"Hey, Umm yeahh... Am I allowed to brush my teeth?" I asked politely giving her a small smile.

"Yeah, you can either go by yourself or get some help. Going to the toilet as well." She said smiling then walking off. Hmm. I've noticed I haven't pissed for since the incident. I'll wait, I'm not having some pervy docter while I piss!

...........................................

Tick Tock Tick Tock.. I watched endlessly as the clock ticked on. When were the boys coming! I was boredd!!!

"TESSSS!!" A familar voice screamed, Eleanor.

"ELLLL!" I screamed with the same enthiusiasm.

She laughed as she pulled me into a side hug.

"How are you?" She asked sitting down.

"Goooodd You?"

"Great! The boys are coming in 5 minutes."

Yaaayyy!

"How was breakfast?" Eleanor asked.

"It was so nice! What about yours?"

"Harry made pancakes."

"Damn."

I love that curly boy's pancakes.

We were talking about clothes when the boys burst in.

"HEEEEY!" Louis yelled.

"Shut up.." I muttered.

I'm surprised fans and paps haven't found my ward yet..

Niall sat by my side placing my hand in his.

I smiled warmly at him as everyone got into their own conversations.

"Can you bring me to the toilet? I also need to brush my teeth, you can get stuff at the front desk." I said to Niall.

He nodded then walked off.

.................................................

He soon came back holding a handful of stuff.

"Guys! We're going to the bathroom, might take a while!" Niall announced.

"You better not be having sex in a hospital when you're injured" Louis warned, his protective side bursting out.

"We're not!" I said disgusted as we went off hand in hand.

"Right, they said you can shower too.. You just have to wear this thingie over your bandage." Niall said once he locked the door.

He covered my wrist in some waterproof mini raincoat for your wrist thing. Niall then helped me get clean as my right hand was in some coating thingie I couldn't do much. He then washed my hair for me, let me tell you it's so relaxing! All I did was lie there while he shampooed it, I was too lazy with conditioner, well too lazy to tell Niall about it. I then somehow wrapped myself and my hair in a towel. Niall also helped me brush my teeth, 3 words. Best boyfriend ever. And I love him.

"Sall I help dry you?" Niall said smirking.

"No games Nialler." I told him sternly as he helped me dry up and get into my clothes, when I say clothes I mean that hospital gown showing my panties. Walking back is going to be awkward...

Trust Niall to pick lace bra and panties though...

We walked back, Niall holding all my stuff, WAHAH.

"How was your shower?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow.

"felt like a massage!" I said slipping into the bed.

"Niall, when were you Tess' slave?" Zayn laughed.

"The right term is boyfriend!" Niall replied trying not to laugh but failing miserably.

"Well.. I'm going getting my hair done, Lou's waiting.." Zayn said scurrying away.

"I'm growing my hair." Liam proudly said, awwh.

"What time is it?" I asked too lazy to grab my phone.

"11am." Louis answered,

"Concerts at 6pm" Li am informed. I responded with a nod.

"I'm bored and hungry!" I whined, dinner wasn't until 12.

"I know!" Harry started. "How about Niall and Liam get enough McDonalds to go around, I'll go home and grab a laptop and we can have a twitcam eating session!"

"Harry also grab Tess her underwear for tomorrow and her mouthwash?" Niall asked.

"Nooo!!! Don't trust Harry with the underwearr and the mouth wash is gross!" I complained,

"Okay." Harry said smirking.

"Pick something appropriate, the hospital gowns have a flap by the bum area.." Liam said.

"Wait, what's Louis doing?" I suddenly asked.

"Keep you company?" Harry said.

I nodded then everyone went leaving Louis and me.

"How's life sis? Any secrets that I need to know?" Louis said nudging me slightly

"Nahh.." I said smiling, he knows everything.

"So I know everything? Like everything everything?"

"Well.."

"WHAT?!?!"

"I was kidding! Chill, Why so serious anyway?" I asked worried why he was so serious.

"Need to protect my lil' sis ya know? I'm going to be the really really annoying protective brother now, you've been in a wheelchair and now you're in hospital and you nearly died. Only because I love you Tess." Louis said,

"I love you too Lou, and I shall be the little sister that looks up to you" I said smiling.

"I promise Tess, I won't let you hurt again, physically AND mentally." Louis said holding out his pinkie, kid at heart.

"I also share the same promise." I said grabbing his pinkie with mine.

"What's that?" Louis asked picking up the locket that was barely seen.

I watched as he examined it before opening the locket, a small smile growing on his face.

"Niall gave it to me, it was on the day Harry broke up with Taylor, he forgot to give it to me on valentines." I said watching him carefully.

"it's nice." Is said shutting it and dropping it down the gown.

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

"It's cute, things you love most in a necklace, Might get El something similar to that soon." Louis said smiling at her name.

"Hey where did she go anyway?" I said looking around.

"Oh she went when you had a shower, Dani and her went shopping." Louis smiled.

"Without me.." I said pretendinf to be sad.

"love, you're in hospital." He said laughing.

"Hate hospitals.." I mumbled.

"Well don't be so clumsy!" Louis laughed.

"Blame the fucking sluts." I grumbled glaring at nothing in particular.

"Language." Louis warned.

"Sorry.. How come Harry can swear? I'm older than him by like 7 months!" I retorted.

"You're still my baby sisters, it's because I met you when you were 18 and even though you acted your job as a babysitter and nearly grounded me! But when I found out you were my sister I acted like you were just born... So yeah no swearing." Louis smirked.

"You didn't need such a long explanation." I chuckled giving him a side hug.

"Ahh but I do." Louis said hugging me back.

"Louis do you ever hate me?" I randomly ask.

"No! Why would you think that?!" Louis said pulling away from the hug.

I shrug, "I don't know, when I feel down I always think I shouldn't bother you and Niall with my problems as you might hate me for complaining." I say with true honesty.

"I would never hate you Tess, never in a million years." Louis said hugging me again from the side, I rested my head on his as we stayed in a comfortable silence.

{ HARRY POV }

I got into the house and jogged upstairs, running 2 steps at a time. I got upstairs and grabbed my apple mac, I shoved it into a laptop bag and grabbed the charger, I then went to Tessa's room, it looked empty, all we need is some tumble weed! I went over to Tessa's drawers and frantically searched everyone until I found her lingerie, a small smirk forming on my face. Most of the lingerie were the ones I bought her..I grabbed a pink pair of lace panties and a matching bra quickly stuffing it into one of her random bags. I then grabbed her mouthwash and her phone charger, just in case. I then went back to the car making sure I had everything.

{ LIAM POV }

I watched as Niall ordered the whole menu and a half. Before he could order anymore I clamped my hand over his mouth then said "That's it, how much?" I quickly paid and we sat down waiting for the order.

"Why'd you stop me?" Niall whined pouting.

"You can't bring so much food in a hospital." I warned.

"That wasn't even much!" Niall protested.

I shook my head at him.

We were on twitter before a man walked us to us handing over some bags went back and gave us more bags. I counted, 32 bags in total! I thanked him as we shuffled our way to the car making sure we didn't drop any. We put them all in the car as I drove off. (A/N I know Liam has just started his lessons or whatevers but shh)

By the time we got out the car had a stench of fast foods. The smell of junk food won't go for a while! We walked over into the hospital carefully balancing the bags on our hands. Everyone was already here, including Zayn with his new hairstyle making him look like a bad boy.

"FOOOOOOD!" Niall announced.

We were now eating out food, everyone with one bag each then Niall and Tessa sharing 3 bags! They were feeding each other like those weird couples on tv.

"Niall, why don't you try sleeping at home today, just in case one day Tessa moves away and you can't sleep or something?" I suggested.

"Whhhhhhhyyyy?" Niall whined.

"Because one day she might-"

"I know, but WHHY?" Niall whined.

"Niall your sleeping at home and that's that." I say sternly.

"Soo.. Twitcam anyone?" Harry asked.

Everyone nodded as he set up his laptop and tweeted.

@Harry_Styles: Twitcam in 2 minutes, link coming out soon! :)

He set the camera up and let it face Tessa who had a rather annoyed face.

"Everyone on the bed without injuring Tess anymore!" Harry shouted.

We were all soon on the bed, squished up. Niall was on Tessa's injured side and everyone was on the other, Harry was in the middle directly I'm front of the camera.

"HEY GUYS! Niall do the voice." Harry said muttering the end.

"This is One Direction's twitcam, featuring Tess Tomlinson, live in the hospital!" Niall announced in his announcing voice.

"Let's answer some questions." Zayn said smiling.

@MaryHoran28: is Tessa okay?

"MaryHoran28 I am fine thanks!" Tessa said waving

(A/N FOLLOW HER!! Sorry I forgot about your name sitting in my comments box :) )

"DirectionerChloe26 would like to ask when Zayn got his hair cut?" Niall spoke.

"Like 10 minutes so." Zayn laughed.

{ TESSA POV }

The twitcam went on for a while then a nurse informed us we had to go.

"Sorry guys! The twitcam live in the hospital is over." Harry mumbled.

We all waved and said our fair wells then shut it off. Everyone then left me leaving a kiss on my forehead except Niall giving me one full on the lips.

"See you tomorrow princess." he whispered before leaving with the boys. I was now left alone.

I reached over to my phone that was charging and checked the time, 11pm. We've been on twitcam for hours! I switched off the light with the button beside me and went into a peaceful sleep.

....................................

I woke with a start as I heard a boom, a storm and thunder, great. I sat up looking out the window, another strike, I jumped. This is going to be a long night... Another shriek fell across the sky making me scream pulling the duvet closer to me. I reached over for my phone and dialled Niall's number.

"It's only a storm Tess, go to bed." he muttered, how did he?

"Niall its freaking me out." I scream whispered.

"Wait 15 minutes." he muttered hanging up, what?

..........................................

The door opened a figure appearing. Niall.

"Move over." he whispered as I scooted over. He then slided in his body heat warming the whole bed.

I lay down, our legs tangling together, another strike. I jumped again moving closer to Niall. A big boom. I sat up again, I was frightened by these noises. Niall soon sat up after I jumped a few times, I was holding the duvet tightly under my nose.

"I guess we're staying up for a bit ey?" Niall chuckled rubbing his eyes.

"Go to sleep Niall!" I said nudging him.

"Not until I know you're okay." Niall said his Irish accent thicker than usual.

"I'm fine, I just can't sleep, now go to bed." I said sternly. I'm sure someone is going to wake up!

"I am in bed!" Niall said smirking. How can he joke at this time of night!

"Go home." I replied.

I moved over to check my phone, 4:15am.

"I can't sleep Niall so you might as well go home, you have to wake up early.. I'll live.." I whispered b deep down I wanted him to stay..

"Lay down I have an idea." Niall said lying down.

I lay down facing Niall. He faced me tangling our legs together then letting his arms go round my waist. He pulled me in tight so I was face to face with his chest, he then started to sing.

"Doo doo doo doo doo doo, oh yeah. I gotta change my answering machine, cause now that I'm alone I guess that now I think that we I can't come to the phone and I know it makes no sense when you walk out the door..."

He sang 'So Sick' by Ne Yo, it was beautiful. It was is audition song but he sang it so much better, maybe because that was like 3 years ago. As he went to the second verse my eyes began to shut, the booms and strikes of thunder and lightning didn't frighten me as much, Niall's voice was so soothing. ... I fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTES

I'm too proud of myself really :)

I have like loads of homework and have the flu yet I updated this. You people should be proud. Sad to say this is the last update for a few weeks :(

Hear about Harry's stripper? ;)

Going to Hong Kong TOMORROW

Yes I'll be writing there but I won't have the Internet to publish. I'll be writing on my notes...

I can't update also because I'm not allowed to bring my iPad outside the house thing because it could get stolen apparently...

Yeah so I have the flu do don't shout at me and tell me to update.

If I see a comment saying "UPDATE" I'll presume you ignored my authors notes :(

Goodbye wattpad world.. For 2 weeks...

Happy Chinese New Year ^_^

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.4K 59
Liz and One Direction are back once again!!!! The news is out, the boys are going back out on tour. One problem, their girlfriends aren't coming on t...
113K 3.6K 25
{ BOOK 2 } Sequel To: My Best Friends One Direction (A One Direction FanFiction) - Dakota Milne? Everyone believed she was perfect, including her...
975K 20.3K 94
A year and a half has gone past after the boys set Tessa free, management is now persuading Niall to go on a relationship for publicity, has Niall fo...
236K 3.6K 73
LIZ AND ONE DIRECTION ARE BACK ONCE AGAIN!!!! Now that Liz and Harry have split, their feelings for each other have changed immensely. But one year l...