Loving family. [Yandere AU! G...

By Jayofaye

Xingqiu is living with Childe and Zhongli after he got thrown out by his father, and now Xingqiu is craving r... More

Shoved in the dirt
Distracted
Bloodthirst
Plans

Finally

99 3 0
By Jayofaye

A week finally has passed and Xingqiu was way too impatient to wait any longer but he sadly have to since Chongyun was gonna pick him up.

Xingqiu groaned, leaning his head back on the couch ready to leave and hang out and possibly... confess to his dear best friend.
Childe and Zhongli watched from a far, observing the impatient and anxious Xingqiu. Childe nudged Zhongli, taking a quick sip of his coffee before speaking.

"He seems excited" He glanced at the taller man.

"And anxious, I assume this is where he'll confess?" Zhongli nodded and took a sip if his tea.

"Perhaps" Childe hummed in response.

They heard a door knock and with lightning speed, Xingqiu got up immediately greeted the popsicle lad.

"Chongyun!! Great to see you again" He said with his usual teasing yet playful tone.
Chongyun chuckled and looked around noticing a few details.

"I assume you're more than ready to go?" Chongyun tease and the boy in front of him just nodded feeling a bit embarrassed of himself.
"Perhaps.." Xingqiu mumbled, looking back seeing the two men standing still sipping their tea and coffee. The two nodded signalling Xingqiu to go and stop beating around to bush.

Xingqiu let out another sigh and look back at Chongyun, gripping his bag.
"Well, what are we waiting for? let's go!"
Xingqiu laughs and grabs onto Chongyun’s arm letting his best friend lead the way.

========================

Xingqiu plopped himself on the couch as soon as they entered the cabin, leaving their luggage inside as he is way too tired to unpack them.
Xingqiu let out groaned. "Finally.. That was a long walk I can't feel my legs!" Xingqiu said with a hint of exaggeration, Chongyun chuckled shaking his head and sitting down on the other end of the couch lightly patting Xingqiu’s leg.

"I am quite tired myself" The boy looked at their luggage and sighed. "I suppose we can rest a bit" As Chongyun said that he heard soft snores coming from his best friend, letting a soft giggle escape his mouth.

Chongyun got up and went to a room and went back with an extra mattress in hand, placing in down on the floor next to the couch sighing to himself.
He went back to the room to grab some pillows and blankets, placing the blanket on top of Xingqiu to warm him up and then finally get to lay down on the mattress, As soon as his head hit the pillow slumber immediately hit him.

Hours have passed and Chongyun was the firdt one to wake up, starring at the ceiling processing what's going on, he let out a hum and look at the couch seeing a sleeping Xingqiu he sat up and looked at the clock.
"7:51..." He sighed and got up and grab a pen and paper and wrote a quick letter for Xingqiu when he wakes up and heads out.

Xingqiu eventually started to stir, starring at the ceiling for a good moment or two before sitting up from the couch and looked around noticing Chongyun’s absent and a note at the coffee table, he sighed still a bit droopy from being asleep for 15 hours.
He got up from the couch and head to the coffee table and reading the note he assumed Chongyun left.

'Xingqiu, I might still be out once you wake up but do not worry I just went out to buy us some food for the week, I'll be back in about an hour or two hopefully I get lucky enough and be back early.
If you want something to eat there's some snacks in the pantry feel free to eat them while you wait
-Chongyun'

Well now he knows where his friend went, Xingqiu put the note back on the coffee table and walked to the kitchen opening the pantry and starring at for a hot minute observing if some snacks would catch his attention but to no avail.
He shut the pantry door and went back to the living room, looking around seeing their luggage being the nice friend he is he grabbed both of thei luggage and takes it to one of the bedroom.
He opened the first door he saw and gave it a good look, shaking his head then shutting the door.
The second door contains a few furnitures and decorations, he step inside to give it a better look, he let out a chuckle and sets Chongyun’s stuff down assuming the room was his and the first room he encountered was a guest room and he should probably set his stuff down there.

===============

Chongyun grabbed the door handle and opened the door and observed the area for a bit noticing a big difference.
'Did Xingqiu... unpacked already?' He thought tl himself, shutting the door behind him and was greeted by his friend.
"Chongyun! Finally you're back, what took you so long?" He heard the giddy boy, he smiled and walked to the kitchen setting the stuff he bought while Xingqiu followed behind.
"Ughhh.." He playfully let out a groan. "It was unexpectedly packed! So I tried to be quick but I left my list so it took me longer!" He whined, taking out the groceries he bought with a bit of Xingqiu’s help.

"Well you're back now! I was bored out of my mind when you were gone"
Chongyun had a light tint blush on his face, though it was nothing out of the ordinary for Xingqiu to be bored without him especially when he's up to something.
Sighing, he lay his head on the counter once he's finish unloading his groceries. He heard Xingqiu giggle and felt a hand on his head "Maybe resting would be better first, I'll cook for tonight?" Chongyun could only hum a respond and Xingqiu took that as cooking duty.

Once Xingqiu finished his cooking he went over to his best friend who's currently taking a nap and wakes him up "Chongyun? Hey wake up, lunch is ready" He heard his friend groan and stirred awake, he ruffled his light blue hair and stood up following behind Xingqiu, Chongyun saw the table already been set up. He sat down and take the utensils and took a bite. "Not gonna eat?" He asked his friend. "I already ate when I woke up, so this one is all yours" Chongyun nodded and continue to munch on his best friend's cooking.. oh how he adores Xingqiu’s cooking though he wouldn't admit it.

"Say Chongyun?"

"Hm?"

"We should go out today don't you think?"

"Where though?"

"You tell me, youre the one familiar with this place"

"Mountain or Sea?"

"Huh? err.... Mountains I guess?"

Chongyun shrugged and finished his plate. "Its settled then, theres a place I know where you can stargaze and the view is jaw dropping" He said calmly as he stood up and place the plate on the sink.

"What time are we going?

"In.." Chongyun pause for a moment and looked at the time "3 hours, have to get there before the sun sets" Xingqiu hummed and nods, running to his room and getting ready.
When Chongyun finishes cleaning up the kitchen the boy dried his hand and went to his room and sat down on his bed, starring at the wall for a good while.

He wasn't sure how long he was starring at the wall until he heard faint voices.

"...yun, you there?"

Chongyun slowly start to get caution of his surroundings.

"..Helloo– Earth to Chongyunnn"

He finally heard his best friend calling for him, he snapped his head towards Xingqiu way with a questioning look. "Yes?"
Xingqiu crossed his arms and sighed when he finally got Chongyun’s attention.
"You're finally up, Prince"

Chongyun only sighed and questioned his best friend again.

"Well, I was wondering if we could go out early just incase we stuble across something"
Xingqiu requested and Chongyun just looked at him, a tad bit confused.
"I don't know what we'll stumble across but we never know, one of us might get distracted on tje way"

"You mean, YOU might get distracted" Chongyun teased earning him a light punch of his arm. He chuckled, waving off his best friend. "Alright don't punch me! We'll go in an hour how's that sound?"
Xingqiu is pleased with this answer, nodding his head and going back to his room to get ready.

================

"Xingqiu hurry up we're gonna miss the sun setting!"

Chongyun yelled from the front door as Xingqiu was frantically looking for a specific item that he somehow lost.

"I'm coming hold on just a bit!"

"I'm not waiting for you any longer!"

Finally Xingqiu found it and he stumbled around trying to get up and sprint towards Chongyun.
"I'm here I'm here!" Xingqiu panted when he stepped outside, Chongyun locking the door behind them. "What took you so long" Xingqiu finally catched his breath and followed Chongyun behind. "Item suddenly disappeared when I needed it the most" Chongyun just sighed but was glad that his friend got out in time, any longer they would've missed the sunset and would just have to stick with stargazing.

Chongyun would occasionally look at his watch and speeding up his pace when he does making Xingqiu follow behind which led him to immediately getting exhausted, he grabbed onto his best friend's arm trying to catch his breath again.

"..Yun... S-Slow down.. would y-you?.."

"Xingqiu any longer we'll miss it."

"I... know but...–"

Xingqiu gasp when he felt himself getting lifted up by none other than the icy haired boy.

"Y-Yun?"

He didn't hear any reply from the other boy and just continue walking up the mountain, Xingqiu sighed and let his friend do whatever knowing it's almost time he just observed the mountain and the eye catching view.
"Woah..." He said out loud without a thought and Chongyun just chuckled at it, he's been to this place many times so he's not surprised when he heard such gasps from newcomers.

"We're here Xing."
Chongyun said softly and put his friend down.
Xingqiu looked around the place not expecting it being an open and wide area, he hummed and opened his bag pulling out an old blanket and setting it on the ground while Xingqiu was preparing the icy haired boy grabbed his popsicle and looked at his watch one last time.
"Guess we arrived just in time" He said while opening his popsicle, he looked at the blanket Xingqiu prepared and saw his friend already sitting on it, he sat next to him and watched at the sun slowly descend, sky turning from blue to a different kind of orange and yellow.

The two boys can't help but get mesmorise, even though they've seen it countless of times it always feels like the first time.

Once the sun is completely out of view and was replace with the shining of the moon and stars, he let out a sigh not knowing how long he held his breath for.

'oh right' He thought to himself, looking at his friend who is now currently stargazing.
Xingqiu grabbed the hair pin he was looking for earlier and gripped it.

'Just say it..'

He looked down on his lap then averted his eyes to the side and saw his friend's hand..

'Wouldn't hurt if.. I...'

Xingqiu place his hand on top of the popsicle lad's hand and it caught him off guard when he felt Chongyun hold his hand back.
"If this is your way of saying you like me then..." He was taken a back, jerking his head to look at Chongyun with nothing but shock.

He was blushing and he can feel Chongyun’s hands heating up.

"I suppose I feel the same.."

"You suppose"

Chongyun chuckled and looked at Xingqiu.

"Says you when you can't even spit it out"

Xingqiu sighed and looked away from Chongyun, clearing his throat still embarrassed to what's going on.

"My dearest friend, whom I've known the longest, I have feelings for you for the longest time and I don't know the words to say it, I don't want such strong friendship to be ruined by such emotions such as this. I don't care if you don't reciprocate with it I'm just glad to let it out."

Xingqiu was red to say the least.

"I said it"

"I like you too"

"YOU BETTER!"

The two was left chitchatting, stargazing and all in all enjoying eachothers company.

================

I KNOW THIS TOOK 3 MONTHS TO FINISH I AM SORRY! I TRIED TO BE MORE MOTIVATED BUT I AM JUST DRAINED AT THIS POINT. I WILL TRU TO POST MORE FREQUENTLY GIVE ME A CHANCE
SOBS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 11K 33
🎞️ . . . A child in the hands of the god of Geo who lives a few hundred years already, not growing an inch as they stayed child over all the tim...
1M 38.2K 58
After the resurrection and defeat of Osial, things became much busier for Childe. He had no time for himself until he met a certain brunette again. ❝...
55.6K 2.1K 42
❝ You wowed as you stared in awe, " it's so pretty!" You leaned in to Childe pointing at the bright colours. While you admired the illuminations Chi...
166K 4.4K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...