My Hazzy - [Narry AU]

Av nannea

"Are you looking for a job?" She asks and he nods. "What kind of job?" She asks again. "Something full time,"... Mer

My Hazzy
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter but an important explanation
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Characters' ask
Chapter 37
Characters' ask - Answers
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Valentine's Day extra
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Epilogue
One last note
Update / 2018

Chapter 59

14.8K 653 196
Av nannea

There is a gentle touch against his skin, caressing it. Then there is a kiss, another, moving up to his forehead.

"Babe," he hears a quiet murmur, another kiss placed on his cheek.

Harry doesn't answer, blindly searching for his boyfriend's body, pulling him closer. Niall crashes on his chest and Harry hums happily, tightening his hold, burying his face on Niall's neck.

"What time is it?" He remembers to murmur a bit later, still holding Niall tightly, pressing kisses on his neck. He hears Niall groaning, smirking when he realises the problem, feeling a bulge pressing against his thigh.

"7.30 and stop kissing my neck," Niall murmurs.

"Mmhh," Harry hums against Niall's neck, playfully biting it before traveling his hand downwards, cupping Niall's bum.

"Harry!"

Harry ignores it, slipping his both hands inside Niall's pyjama bottoms to cup the bare skin, pressing Niall down against his thigh.

"Let's go take a shower," Harry murmurs, pressing his thigh against Niall's hard on, feeling needy to get his hands on his boyfriend more properly.

To his surprise, Niall doesn't protest which he was expecting to happen, instead getting up and pulling him up with him. Niall leads them to the shower, everything happening so fast Harry wants to laugh at Niall's eagerness.

"Hurry," Niall has already locked the door, standing completely naked in front of Harry.

"Niall," Harry chuckles but starts taking his clothes off, joining Niall in the shower.

Half an hour later they are both dressed, freshly out of the shower. Harry is humming happily while brushing his hair, Niall brushing his teeth next to him. Harry presses a kiss on Niall's cheek, murmuring 'love you' to him.

"Hold on," Niall says, finishing brushing his teeth, flushing his mouth.

"I love you so much," he then breaths out, wrapping his arms around Harry's middle, hugging him tightly.

Harry smiles before putting the hair brush away, hugging Niall back, pressing his face against the side of his head. He breaths in Niall's sent, pressing kisses on his hair.

"We should go wake Aisling," he then hears Niall murmuring.

"Yeah," Harry mumbles, hugging Niall a bit tighter.

It's their last day in Holmes Chapel before flying back home to Dublin. Their flight leaves early tomorrow morning and Harry isn't looking forward to it. He wants nothing more than to stay with his parents for a while longer. They already talked about his parents visiting him in Dublin during the autumn, his mother promising she and Robin will start planning the trip.

It's been a fun holiday and Harry thinks it's the happiest he has ever been. Introducing Niall to his parents was really important to him and seeing how well they get along made him extremely happy. He has never brought anyone home like this to meet his parents so it was a big deal.

"Babe?"

"Yeah," Harry realises he has got lost in his thoughts, following Niall to Gemma's old bedroom.

Aisling is still asleep, holding her teddy against her chest just like always. Niall tries to motion something, Harry finally getting the hint and grinning, nodding his head. Niall climbs on the bed first, Harry following and settling down on the other side of Aisling.

Surprisingly, she doesn't wake up to them joining her on the small bed, still sleeping peacefully. They cuddle her between them, Niall pressing kisses to her hair before calling her name to wake her up. She whines in her sleep, hand taking a hold of Harry's shirt, murmuring something inaudible.

"Aisling," Harry calls, caressing her cheek.

"Want to sleep," she whines.

"It's time to get up," Niall caresses her arm, tone gentle.

"No daddy," Aisling answers, eyes still closed, cuddling closer to Harry.

Harry chuckles, looking at Niall who is chuckling too. Harry wonders if Aisling even realises they're both there, not just Niall. He reasons maybe she doesn't since she was talking to Harry as if he was Niall, calling him daddy.

"Aisling," Harry tries, caressing her cheek.

"Let's get up and go make breakfast," he tries.

"No," he hears a small whine, chuckling.

"I'll carry you," he then tries.

"Okay."

Harry is surprised, looking at Niall who gives him thumbs up. Harry sits on the bed, pulling still half-sleeping Aisling on his lap, keeping her there. Niall gets up too, ruffling Harry's curls in a playful way.

"Come on then munchkin, let's put teddy away," Harry tells Aisling, taking the teddy and placing it on the bed. She wraps her arms around his neck, whining something. He stands up, carrying her to the bathroom first so she can brush her teeth before breakfast.

When they finally go downstairs, Anne is already there, cooking breakfast with Niall. Harry presses a kiss on his mother's cheek, wishing her good morning. He chuckles when Aisling mumbles 'morning Hazzy's mummy', still clinging tightly to Harry's neck.

"What do you want for breakfast munchkin?" Harry asks, pressing a kiss on her hair. He is still holding her against his chest and she has buried her face on his neck, hiding it there.

"Yogurt," he hears a quiet mumble.

"Do you want fruits or berries with it?" He asks when he notices Anne pointing at a fruit bowl on the table.

"Banana."

"What about strawberries?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, let's put you down then," Harry says, finally putting her down on a seat, pressing a kiss on top of her head. He laughs when she clings to his wrist, refusing to let go, pressing her face against his arm.

"What's with you?" He chuckles, stroking her curls with his free hand.

"Love you," she mumbles and presses her lips on his skin, blowing to create a farting noise. Harry starts laughing, crouching down to lift her up in his arms, hugging her tightly.

"You are funny today monkey," he tells her and she giggles, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm always funny," she protests.

"That's very true," Harry tells her.

"Love you too," he then remembers to murmur, squeezing her before putting her back on her seat, saying it's breakfast time.

Niall hands over Aisling's breakfast, smiling fondly at Harry and blowing him a kiss. Harry smiles, pouring himself a cup of coffee, taking the seat next to Aisling.

While eating breakfast, they start making plans for the upcoming day. Anne suggests on going to a bigger town nearby for lunch, Niall saying it sounds like a good idea, Harry suggesting they could look around the town as well and show Aisling some places.

It's still early and they decide to wait for a few hours before even thinking about leaving. Anne says she has some gardening she needs to do, asking if anyone wants to help her. Aisling immediately says she does, poking Anne's side, asking if she can help.

"Of course dear, we just need you to change first," Anne tells her.

"Come on then," Niall says, taking her hand and leading her upstairs.

"Aisling is really fond of you," Anne comments to Harry when they're putting on their shoes.

"Yeah, guess so," Harry answers.

"Niall doesn't mind it then? You know, her saying she loves you and all."

"No," Harry shakes his head, remembering the first time it happened and how Niall reacted, according to his words at least.

"When she said it for the first time Niall overheard it and told me he started crying," he decides to tell his mother.

"Just take good care of her. She's a wonderful kid."

"She really is," Harry nods his head.

"I'm really happy you found Niall, he seems perfect for you," Anne then says, starting to sound a bit sappy.

"Mum," Harry chuckles, pulling her in for a hug.

"You just seem so happy and it makes me very happy," his mother comments, patting his back before pulling away from the hug.

"I know mum," Harry simply answers.

The morning passes by fast as they are all in the garden, Niall helping Anne out while Harry plays hide and seek with Aisling. When she gets tired of the game, he takes her inside to play with her dolls.

A while later, Niall comes upstairs asking if they should leave soon, Harry nodding his head. He helps Aisling change, making her wear a cardigan since it's a bit chilly outside. She doesn't like it, trying to protest but Harry tells her she'll be cold without it.

"You're not wearing one," she then tries.

"I will take a hoodie with me," Harry tells her and she huffs.

"Come on, the cardigan looks very nice with the outfit," he praises and she finally puts it on, not seeming too impressed about it.

"You look very lovely. Do you want me to do your hair quickly?"

"Yes please."

Soon enough they're ready to get going. Anne is driving, Harry sitting in the front with her while Niall keeps Aisling company in the back.

The drive isn't long, only taking fifteen minutes before they reach the bigger town. Anne asks what they want to do and Harry suggests they could check out the old market place that sells all kinds of things.

Niall thinks it's a good idea and surely should interest Aisling too. They park nearby the market place, Anne and Harry taking the lead, Niall and Aisling walking behind them, holding hands. Niall soon realises Aisling won't be able to see anything in the market place, picking her up in his arms.

"Look daddy," Aisling is pointing at a small booths which sells handmade stuffed animals.

"Do you want to go have a look?"

"Yes please," Aisling says, hand that is on his shoulder taking a hold of his hoodie.

"Harry we're going to look at the plushies," Niall tells Harry who nods, saying him and Anne will go buy some fresh vegetables.

"Do you want one?" Niall asks after stepping in front of the booth, pressing a kiss on Aisling's temple.

"That one," Aisling points at a fox, Niall picking it up.

"This one? You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll buy it for you then," Niall tells her, handing the plushie to the woman who's selling them, trying to take out his wallet by using one hand. It's a challenge but somehow, he manages to do it while holding Aisling with one arm.

"Thank you," Niall thanks the woman before looking around, trying to spot Harry and Anne.

"Thanks daddy," Aisling's then thanking him, pressing a wet kiss on his cheek.

"That's okay darling," he gently says, smiling when she grins at him happily.

After looking around the market place, they decide to go look for a place to eat lunch. They first take their shopping bags back to the car, then heading towards a pizzeria Anne spotted.

When it comes down to who's paying, they end up having a small argument. Anne insists on paying for the lunch which neither Niall or Harry are having. After a small word fight Anne wins and pays for their pizzas, Harry and Niall not too happy about it.

"Daddy is mad now," Aisling comments and Anne chuckles at that.

"I'm nod mad darling," Niall tells her.

"You are," she argues.

"No. See," Niall grins at her, pointing at his mouth.

"Not mad."

"You are silly," Aisling giggles, wrapping her arms around his bicep, clinging onto his arm.

"I know darling and so are you."

"Why? I'm not silly," she protests.

"Yes you are. Silliness is genetic," Niall teases her, watching Harry chuckling on the other side of the table.

"No! I don't want to be silly," she giggles, still clinging to Niall's arm.

"You already are darling," he playfully comments.

"No. Hazzy, be my daddy please?"

"I'm a bit silly too, aren't I?" Harry joins in the joke.

"You always say Harry's silly. Isn't he even more silly than me?" Niall asks her.

"Yes," Aisling giggles.

"I'm afraid you're stuck with me then," Niall teases her, lifting her up on his lap.

She giggles and presses her cheek on his chest, holding onto his shirt collar. Niall drops a kiss on top of her head, arms loosely around her. He asks if they should get going already, Harry and Anne nodding their heads.

Niall ends up carrying Aisling back to the car, smiling when she places a wet and loud kiss on his cheek.

"Best daddy darling," Aisling comments, poking his cheek.

"I thought I was silly."

"Love you still," she decides and Niall chuckles at that, pressing a kiss on her hair.

In the evening, Harry and Niall decide to cook dinner and Anne plays with Aisling so she won't get bored.

The dinner is ready right before Robin arrives from work and they have their last meal together, Harry feeling slightly sad, knowing that early next morning, they are on their way back to Ireland.

"You have to visit soon," Harry tells his mother who nods.

"You're welcome to stay with us any time you'd like," Niall joins in the conversation.

"I mean at my house," he adds, blushing when he realises how he made it sound like Harry and him live together.

"Thank you dear," Anne pats his hand on the table, giving him a smile.

"I'm sure me and Robin can take a long weekend trip to Dublin soon enough," she says.

"I have some extra holiday days I could use," Robin starts wondering out loud.

"We'll come during the autumn," he decides, Harry feeling much better now about leaving, knowing his parents will visit them soon enough.

"And take Gemma with you," Harry says, his mother nodding her head.

After Aisling has gone to bed, the adults open a bottle of wine, deciding to watch a movie. Niall curls on Harry's side, head pressed on Harry's shoulder. They're sharing an armchair while Anne and Robin have taken over the couch.

Robin falls asleep halfway through the movie and Anne has to wake him up, telling him to go to bed. Robin murmurs his goodnight wishes, telling Harry and Niall he will see them in the morning.

Soon enough Niall starts feeling sleepy too, telling Harry he wants to go to bed. Harry decides to join him, saying goodnight to his mother. He feels a bit sad then, knowing that in the morning he'll be on his way home and not able to see his mother for a while.

"Babe," Niall has spotted Harry's slight frown, knowing his boyfriend is upset.

"Don't be sad," he says, slipping his hand under Harry's shirt to rub his bare stomach, pressing a kiss on his cheek.

"You'll see them soon again."

"I know," Harry sighs.

"Let's go to bed," Niall gently says, pressing another kiss on Harry's cheek before stripping out of his clothes, changing into pyjamas instead.

He lays down on his back, Harry soon coming to bed and cuddling him. Niall holds him tightly, pressing kisses on his forehead and hair, murmuring love you to him. Harry is soon asleep, breathing peacefully against Niall's neck.

Niall starts feeling sleepy too, Harry's calming breaths lulling him to sleep.

The alarm goes off at five in the morning.

Niall groans loudly, turning it off, burying his face in Harry's hair. Harry's still clinging to him tightly, face hidden against his neck. He feels Harry's hold tightening around his middle, a few inaudible words being mumbled on his neck.

"What?" Niall murmurs.

"Don't want to," he now hears.

"I know babe but we have to."

"No," Harry whines and squeezes Niall.

"I'm tired too," Niall tells him, rubbing his back in a comforting way.

"Come on, we have to get up," he tries telling Harry who isn't having it.

"I'll blow you in the shower," he offers, thinking that should at least wake Harry.

"No you won't," Harry murmurs.

"Babe," Niall sighs.

"Fine, I'm up, I'm up," Harry finally rolls off of him, yawning before sitting up on the bed.

"See?" He smiles sleepily.

"Let's take that shower then, I believe you owe me a blowjob," he mumbles quietly, wiggling his eyebrows.

"We don't have time," Niall chuckles, pinching Harry's side.

"There's always time for that," is Harry's protest.

After showering and changing clothes, Niall goes to wake Aisling while Harry packs the last few things in their suitcase. They all go downstairs for breakfast, Anne already sitting around the kitchen table, yawning and drinking coffee.

"Morning mum," Harry presses a kiss on her cheek.

"Morning sweetie. There's porridge if anyone wants to," his mother points at the stove.

"Aisling," Niall's talking to Aisling who is still half asleep, clinging to Niall tightly.

"Do you want porridge darling?"

"Yeah," she mumbles, whining when Niall tries to put her down on a seat.

"I'll just give you breakfast," Niall tells her and she lets go, pouting her lower lip.

Aisling always seems to be even clingier when she's tired, Harry has noticed. In the mornings she often wants to sit on someone's lap or to be cuddled.

They are in a hurry soon, taking a bit too long with the breakfast. Niall is stressing out that they'll miss their flight, Harry trying to calm him down as they're carrying their suitcases downstairs to put them into Anne's car.

The drive to the airport goes by fast, Aisling falls asleep in the car, Niall drifting off to sleep too. When they arrive, Harry is almost in tears, not really wanting to say goodbye to his mother.

"Bye sweetie," Anne hugs him tight, sounding like she's in tears too.

"Bye mum. I'll see you soon," Harry says, swallowing down his sob.

Aisling is still sleepy and doesn't seem to realise what's going on, saying goodbyes to Anne, hugging her. Then it's Niall's turn, hugging Anne while Aisling is clinging to his leg.

"Darling, let go of daddy's leg," Niall tells her when it's time to leave.

"Come on, give me your hand," he takes her hand in his, grabbing one of their suitcases.

Harry hugs Anne one last time before they go inside the airport, Harry wiping a lonely tear off of his cheek. Niall notices it, smiling sadly at his boyfriend, hoping he will cheer up soon enough.

It isn't until they've landed in Dublin and driving away from the airport when Harry finally smiles for the first time since they left.

"We're going home," Niall excitedly says, trying to lighten the mood. That's when Harry starts smiling, finally looking happy.

"We're going home," he breaths out, knowing that home means Niall's house.

_____________

One proper chapter and an epilogue left. I'm not sure how I feel about that if I'm honest! 

Question for you: How do you think this story is going to end?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

491K 12.7K 22
When his past comes back to haunt Rosie, she will stop at nothing to protect her family. [SEQUEL TO CEO's NANNY] BOOK COVER by @AemiGabrielle
546 11 31
"I believe you need to marry." "You're going to marry Liam, Kenzington." "What ever happened to 'you can choose who you marry Kenzington' because thi...
69.1K 2.8K 26
When Niall wakes up from being in a coma for 1 year and doesn't remember a thing. He is met by no one around him. Nurses say his parents left him 7 m...
11.7K 440 20
"You're hired, Mr. Horan" Or where Harry owns a successful company and Niall is looking for a job. Little do they know that they were gonna fall deep...