Dimensional Yanderes (Yandere...

By Ghostship1776

A shy Neko boy was abandoned by his parents as a baby. Years after being in a bad orphanage, his nice grandpa... More

Found
Graduated and Losing
Travel Begins
Hazbin Hotel part 1
Hazbin Hotel part 2
Hazbin Hotel part 3
Steven Universe part 1
Steven Universe part 3
Seraph of the End part 1
Seraph of the End part 2
Seraph of the End part 3
Helltaker part 1
Helltaker part 2
Helltaker part 3
Monster Musume part 1
Monster Musume part 2
Monster Musume part 3
Resident Evil Village part 1
Resident Evil Village part 2
Vampair part 1
Vampair part 2
One Last Time
What is There Now
Choose your Ending
Normal Ending
Hazbin Hotel Ending
Steven Universe Ending
Seraph of the End Ending
Helltaker Ending
Monster Musume Ending
Resident Evil Village Ending
Vampair Ending

Steven Universe part 2

2.2K 39 6
By Ghostship1776

(y/n) pov:

I felt like I was starting to wake up. I started to move a bit. When I was moving my hand then I felt a bit of something soft. I opened my eyes to see what I was touching. I saw a girl CLOWN!

I screamed and jumped to the wall.

???: calm down. Did I scare you?

(y/n): please don't hurt me

???: I won't hurt you. I was coming to visit the gems and saw you. I was curious on what you are.

I did saw a gem on her chest. That means she is a gem. I calmed down and went back down. She sat next to me.

(y/n): I'm (y/n) a Neko

Spinel: I'm Spinel

The gems came from the door. They looked concerned.

Pearl: what's happened (y/n)?

(y/n): sorry Spinel scared me. I thought she was just a clown.

Spinel: what's a clown?

(y/n): you don't need to know that. Anyways, I could use some breakfast.

Pearl: I can make you something

Pearl made me some breakfast. It tasted good to me. Spinel sat next to me. After I ate, I got up and Spinel got up with me. She was almost a foot taller than me without her hair. She did look a bit cute and beautiful now that I really see her.

(y/n): I think I will go out and check more around here. I wonder what else is around.

Spinel: I could show you around (y/n). You are awful cute and maybe play some games.

She smiled at me, and I didn't feel like saying no.

(y/n): sure

Spinel: YA!

She hugged me. I noticed her arms stretched around me multiple times. It did feel good. She let go of me. Then she took me hand and we went off.

Time skip:

She showed me what was around beach city and little homeworld. She was bit hyper but nice and sweet. I ate at the pizza restaurant with tuna pizza. I found money flying around and paid the pizza. Spinel ate a piece but didn't like it. I got her a few donuts after. She was happy and thanked me. We did play a few games like tag or hide and seek. One game she looked a bit sad trying to find me. I came to her and looked happy again. At the end of the day, we sat on the edge near the lighthouse. I was curious about why she was sad.

(y/n): Spinel?

Spinel: (y/n)

(y/n): one game we were playing tag and you looked sad till I came out from my hiding spot

Spinel lost her smile and looked down.

(y/n): what is it?

She started to have tears down. I regrated asking her. I hugged her to try and calm her.

(y/n): I'm sorry I didn't mean it

Spinel: It's okay. Something happened in my past.

(y/n): what happened?

She told me her story. After she said it, I felt bad for her. She might have tried to destroy the world, but gems did it before and was mad. I couldn't blame her. I kept hugging her to help.

Spinel: I thought a bit that I couldn't find you reminded me the feeling of...

(y/n): abandonment, I know that feeling. At least you weren't in a place that had people hurt you most of the time.

She looked at me.

Spinel: you know?

I told her my story. She told Her's so I told mine. I gave out tears from my face.

(y/n): now, I need to go home soon before mine grandma is gone

I started to really cry. She hugged me. It felt good from her.

Spinel: I'm sorry too. We both know what it feels like.

We smiled to each other. We went back to the house. I decided to go to sleep.

Spinel pov:

He sleeps so cute. I have this feeling I want to keep him like forever. I don't want to feel abandoned, but I want him to be happy and make his grandma not feel the same way. I saw he looked a bit cold. I decided to wrap him in my arms. He smiled and looked warm.

Spinel in mind: so cute. I really want you for myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.7K 13
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2020 Stumbling upon a stray half-cat and half-human or in other words what people call it, Neko is the last thing...
556 66 26
Ten years after the multiverse was at peace with Bearlywrote and her family. A new enemy emerges from the Fictional Netherworld to conquer the Tooniv...
80.4K 1.2K 94
Hey Hey Hey!It's The Real World Reader 3 and What's Happening?Well..... Everyone was Sent Back to the Day That They Arrived and Back to the age They...
145K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...