My Nerd

Par xyzbca123

Tzuyu the total geek tries to get some help from her friends to get the attention of the queen b of the schoo... Plus

Queen B
Small crush
Tzuyu?
Eye Contact
Lunch table
My Knight In Shining Armor
Chemistry
Too Close
Teddy bear
pool party
Stolen Kisses
Protecting the nerd
The fair
Spying on Satzu
Impressing The Geek
The drive-in
Her Warmth
Thank God for broken AC's
She drives me crazy
Late nights and Sand [M]

She'll be the death of me

1.2K 46 9
Par xyzbca123

🚨18+ content🚨

Tzuyu's POV

My eyes fluttered open to a sight that made my mouth water and shorts strain. "Tzuyu i need you" sana spoke barely above a whisper while crawling up my bed towards me. her chest fully visible through silk lingerie, although everything was a bit fuzzy i felt her reach me and start kissing down my neck and chest. i don't know how but we were both completely undressed, in a split second Sana was bobbing her head up and down my thick manhood, deliciously swallowing my dick while holding down my torso making me moan with every motion. feeling her cheeks hollow while reaching the tip she released me and dragged her sultry tongue up my length making me cum nearly tearing the sheets that were underneath me. she ran her hands from my hips to my chest "my turn" all that i felt next was her lowering herself onto my dick her heavenly gates engulfing me.

i jolted out of bed heaving for air "what the hell was that?" i say to myself looking down and seeing a stain on my shorts. "ugh i'm so gross" i saw while waddling to the bathroom, me being in dire need of a cold shower i hopped in and began my morning routine. After preparing for school i tried to clear the images of Sana from my head, i'm a fool for thinking that scenario could actually happen. jamming my keys into ignition, i head to school with Sana's lips on my mind

sana's POV

Makeout sessions in the hidden parts of our school's building would've sounded like a hot idea if i wasn't being intensely groped by Suho, he kept shoving his tongue down my throat and sloppily snaking his lips against mine, ugh so disgusting. Not gonna lie i used to think he was the one. sweet to me and mean to others, pretty handsome and funny but after a couple of months i guess he got comfortable and completely changed. Now he takes me out to fuck and talk about football. with the bell ringing i quickly detached form Suho and grabbed my bag. "hey wait i was thinking maybe we could hang out after school? continue our little sesh we were having at my house?". See there he goes again. "sorry babe i have to meet up with Tzuyu for our project" "fine i guess i'll start mine with elkie" he looked angry but i couldn't just leave Tzuyu hanging, feeling a bit sorry i leaned up and kissed him on the cheek "see you later hunk" he giggled and we separated to go to class.

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu!! hello!! earth to Tzuyu!!" i couldn't stop thinking about Sana this morning but i really wanted to collect myself. i mean i want te refrain from being a dog and ogling Sana's long legs and perfect breasts since she deserves someone that cares about her personality and not her body which can i say is distractingly beautiful.

realizing chaeyoung was talking i shook my head trying to think about something else other than this morning. "Dude your food was getting cold, i would've left it alone but you didn't respond quick enough" dahyun said while rubbing her stomach in delight. "so how did yesterday go? did you take her to your sick hangout spot?" jeongyeon said mouth still chewing our schools chicken . "yea i think she really liked it actually" "it seems like you enjoyed it too" dahyun wiggled her eyebrows while making a motion with her hands imitating sex. My eyes widened in surprise and immediately covered her hand looking around for Sana and her friends. i was at lunch sitting with my friends which consisted of jeongyeon, chaeyoung, dahyun, and jihyo. "your crazy we just worked on our chem project" "sureeeeeee" jihyo said crabbing two chicken legs and rubbing them together "Tzuyu and Sana sitting in a tree K I SS I N G" she sang as the rest of my friends laughed. "oh my god i hate you guys" i laughed and covered my face in pure embarrassment "i wish" i whispered causing my friends to feel bad and stop their antics. lifting my hands from my face i saw Sana across the cafeteria laughing and talking to jimin while holding Suho's hand which was wrapped around her shoulder. even though i felt a tinge of pain shoot to my heart, i still lost my breath seeing her smile, wow she's beautiful. "listen dude atleast you're in her life now! that's a plus right! she's been to your house, that's a major win!" chaeyoung says " i guess you're right"

i was about to change the subject and start talking to my friends about my theories on the new spider-man movie when i felt hands touching my shoulder "hey Tzuyu" i look up and see sumni the head of our fashion club we have here at Seoul high. "uh hey sumni" anxiety started to creep inside my mind, i'm not used to pretty girls talking to me. "mind if i sit?" "sure thing" jihyo said while discreetly kicking me underneath the table bringing me back into reality. "so i'm having trouble with my computer and heard you're a total tech wiz, mind taking a look? we can meet up after school or you can just see it now, i brought it with me i don't wanna be a bother though" she said holding her hands up.

I always thought Sunmi was insanely pretty with her cool style and dark hair and she's never been mean to me or treated me like a geek which always was nice. "Sure I'll take a look right now it's no bother" setting her laptop on our lunch table and opening it up I went to work and examined every little bug, after a couple of minutes I resolved her problem and rebooted everything. Feeling accomplished I stood up from my seat and leaned against the table "Tzuyu! you're amazing thank you
so much!" she looked up at me with the brightest smile and not gonna lie I would've totally fallen in love if a certain cheerleader didn't already own my heart. "Totally it's no big deal and if you click this it'll just open up the same folder you had saved"she jumped up and gave me a tight hug "thank you thank you thank you" I suddenly felt someone staring while Sunmi and I said our goodbye, turning toward the direction I felt the sharp stare
come from, I locked eyes with caramel orbs. Sana just stared with a look of annoyance and turned once our eyes met, did I do something wrong?

The day passed and I was headed towards the
football field where Sana told me to meet her,
feeling the hot sun hit me would've been fine if I wasn't wearing all black. I tried to do my best in the fashion department now that I got a makeover,feeling comfortable and confident in sort of a badass style mixed with a swagged out street style. Plopping down on the bleachers and plugging my earphones in I blasted the 1975 while I waited for Sana. "Hey Tzuyu, wanna take a hit?" taehyung from
my English class asked me holding up a cigarette. I always thought about the way people looked while smoking and honestly thought they looked sort of cool but refrained from ever trying it out since I knew all the health issues that would follow. One hit wouldn't hurt though right?

I grab the bud and pulled it up to my lips puffing air. Hmm not bad, taking another hit nice and slow and breathing out felt sort of relaxing and exciting at the same time. I've always been a good girl so this sort of felt thrilling, "Here take a pack I have another at home, I see you're enjoying it savor it though I don't want you getting addicted alright goodie two shoes" Taehyung said while nudging my shoulder and placing a pack of Marlboro's in my hand. With that he turned and left, Taehyung always been a good classmate even though he's super tough and only softens up to jungkook, another football player from our school, he's always looked out for me and my friends, After he accidentally walked into D&D club instead of detention he's secretly been one of us nerds.

Eyes closed slowly puffing my cig and leaning back on the bleachers I saw the sun get darker feeling a presence near me. Opening my eyes I see Sana's cute scrunched up nose looking at me with squinted eyes "those smell so nasty" she voiced while waving her hand around. "You don't like it?" I said getting up and putting one foot on the bleacher bellow me leaning against it and looking intently for Sana's reaction. "They're just stinky" god she's cute, I grab the cig huffing in one last cloud and letting it go from the side of my mouth making sure it's not directed towards Sana. Squishing the toxin under my shoe I speak up "So Sana dear what would you like to talk about?" Sana shifted while looking down "um so did you turn in the project this morning?" "Yup! You
should've seen Lavatos face it was like she was holding the Mona Lisa in her hands she loved it!" "Really? That's amazing!" She looked at me with her cute smile shooting arrows into my heart "Hey Tzuyu! Hey Sana!" Nayeon said breathlessly running up the bleachers along with Momo and mina "Oh hey guys" they finally reached us and brushed out their cheer outfit "god running up here just made me
want to faint" Momo said while whipping her hair and swiping her forehead for droplets of sweat Sana giggled " Momo you alright?" Jennie said in concern still giggling because of Momo's over exaggeration "yeah I'm just SO hungry" "me too" nayeon and mina say at the same time "we can all catch some lunch I'll invite since I'm kinda hungry too, i'll tell jeongyeon, chaeyoung, dahyun and jihyo to tag along aswell" I say seeing an opportunity to spend more time with Sana and my friends "Alright that sounds fun!" "YAY!"

I stood nervously in front of my bike while the girls stared at me disappointingly. "heh I can
fit one in the back?" They all just walked off in
search of Jeongyeons toyota highlander.

"Hey hotties! Get in!" We ended up going to a near by pizza parlor running in while laughing and squishing into a booth. "Alright Rock Paper Scissor's for who has to pay for the Arcade next door" Sana said while lifting up her hand ready to enilate our poor souls. We all lifted our hands and played three rounds "rock paper scissors shoot!" We all formed our choices knocking everyone out except for dahyun "HAHA dahyun gotta pay!! dahyun's gotta pay!" I sang while wiggling my shoulders we all laugh and finish up the pizza heading over to the arcade.

Putting everything a side I really enjoyed being in the presence of these girls, they made my day brighter and truly felt like people I can trust and yeah Sana might never like me back but at least I can say I have her friendship.

We step in and all my thoughts go blank, I'm in
heaven! Pinball Machines!, Pac-Man!, MarioKart! Can this be any better. I run to the "Jurassic World" game and disappear into the booth not waiting for anyone I put in my coins and smash the start button, shooting all the incoming sharp toothed dinosaurs and crawling spiders I see the second screen next to me turn on. Quickly looking over I see Sana focusing trying to help me win the game. My heart fluttered at her efforts but my focus went straight back to the screen when I heard a loud roar from the animated Dino.

Shooting and lightly pushing each other in the dark booth I felt filled with happiness, never in a million years I would've thought I could play one of my favorite games with my favorite girl.

Winning the game and receiving loads of tickets we stuffed them in our pockets and moved onto the next one and the next one until there was only a few left. "Go Tzuyu! Go Tzuyu!" The girls cheered while I was zooming through animated racers on the plastic motorcycle. The word winner flashed on the screen and we all cheered, we all had loads of tickets but still kept playing. Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and I tag teamed to compete against Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, and Mina. in Dance Dance revolution. although they had more people we won. "I didn't know you could dance!" Sana said giving up on her side out of exhaustion. "I dabble" I say shrugging receiving a light shove "oh come on" we both giggle and move on to the next game.

"Come on Tzuyu just give it a try" Jeongyeon said while pushing me towards the punching bag. Basically what it would do is, I punch it as hard as I can and whatever score I get results in the amount of tickets I get to receive, Jeongyeon knowing I work out to keep in shape nudges me forwards towards the bright machine. "I don't think I'll get a good score jeong can't really swing that hard" "Yeah right look at those muscles you've got this" I blush and shake my head feeling embarrassed and also slightly intimidated by the game. Seeing Sana and the other girls walk up from the corner of my eye with ice cream in they're hands I thought to maybe try and later sulk in agony from losing with ice cream. "Fine I'll try" I say while walking up to the bright machine,
the girls watch as I whined up getting ready to hit the mini red and black bag. I swung as hard as I can, my fist making direct contact with the leather bag "WOAH!" chaeyoung yelled while I hit the bag making it crack and start showing triple digit numbers on its screen. Standing back we all watched as the numbers doubled and kept going up and up reaching the highest score. "Holy shit dude
you pack a punch i honestly thought you were
gonna loose" Jeongyeon said while grabbing all the flying tickets "Hey!" "What? I'll take any chance to make fun of you" we both laugh and bask in thehundred of tickets. We were so happy about the tickets that we both didn't notice the rest of the girls still standing in shock "I think you broke it" Mina squeaked while licking her ice cream. I giggled and
walked up to Sana with the pile of tickets in my
hand while jeongyeon and nayeon, Momo and dahyun, Mina and chaeyoung were busy sharing the same ice cream cone which gave me an idea.

"How many tickets for a lick of your ice cream?" "Zero, you're not getting any" "What! But I got all those for you!" I motioned to the pile of tickets "mmm I think you'll have to do more than that to get a taste" she said while taking a lap at the soft sweet. Flashes from my dream this morning passed through my mind and I quickly felt my cheeks get warm. "Not even just one taste?" I jut out my bottom lip and make the best puppy dog eyes I could manage. Sana stared and for a second I
thought she would break but she turned on her
heal and started walking away. She's not getting away from this one, I quickly step up to her from behind and reach over taking a quick sweep from the cone that was about to reach her mouth. "Hey!" I giggle and stand in front of her looking down at her cute pout "I don't wanna share" I smile and lean down again for another sweep of the soft serve she just stared and held out the cone until she leaned in to lap at the same time I did I was shocked at first but then she did it again and again until there was just the cone left. No one was around us and I decided to take it a step further, seeing a trickle of the melted ice cream run down her finger I pulled her closer to my body and lightly guided her hand towards my mouth licking the single trickle of left over ice cream on her finger while not breaking eye contact. She let out a short breath and looked at me with dark eyes and pupils fully dilated, we started leaning into each other until we heard dahyun say "Hey! Where'd you guys go?" Causing us to break contact and turn around walking quickly back to the other girls. She has a boyfriend Tzuyu get your act together man! Seeing her laugh at dahyun's mouth covered in ice cream I felt my heart squeeze. Oh Sana, you'll be the death of me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...