Red Plaid (M.C)

By fckedupmind

She sleeps in his red plaids every night, cause it smells like him and it reminds her of him. (1st book of th... More

0.
1. 28th of November
2. 29th of November
3. 15th of December
4. 23rd of January
5. 26th of January
6. 27th of January
7. 30th of January
8. 31st of January
9. 1st of February
10. 25th of March
11.25th of March
12. 29th of March
13.29th of March
15. 1st of April
16. 5th of April
17. 8th Of April
18. 9th of April
19. 10th of April
20. 14th of April
21. 15th of April
22. 20th of April
23. 3rd of May
24. 5th of June
25. Epilogue
Authour's Note

14. 1st of April

17 1 0
By fckedupmind

• Annie •

08:30 AM

From: Michael

Your mail got sent to my apartment again. Should I just put it in front of your door?

read

08:33 AM

To: Michael

Just put it in front of my door. Thanks.

sent

08:40 AM

From: Michael

Just wondering, do you maybe want to grab breakfast together?

read

08:42 AM

To: Michael

Yeah sure. Meet you at Mel's?

sent

08:42 AM

From: Michael

Yeah, at Mel's. See you.

read

...

I don't know why I agreed on meeting him but I just feel like I should've said yes. It's been a while and we've been texting each other on and off. Nothing much happened but it was kind of nice of him to invite me to breakfast. Michael was never the type of long walks in the park, or watching the sun sets together. He's the type that take you to a concert on your first date because he doesn't know what you like.

It was funny though. He did take me to a concert on our first date. It was a Fall Out Boy concert. I didn't know them until they played their song 'Sugar We're Going Down' and I realized that I've been listening to them for basically my whole life.

But Michael is still Michael. He's a musician, and artist, a song writer. A person who can love with all he has but still break your heart with what he got left.

That's Michael.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...