【 discontinued 】MUTANT • pete...

By __k00lkids

with great power, comes great responsibility. 【 status discontinued 】 【 civil war - no way home 】 【 peter... More

mutant!
volume one
prologue. secrets and trauma
i. very funny
ii. the witch and the archer
iii. team cap
iv. underoos
v. pretty eyes
vi. metal arm
vii. chaos
viii. ready
ix. done
volume two
x. beauty sleep
xi. new boy
xii. intriguing
xiii. losers
xiv. the decathlon team
xv. invitation
xvi. house party
xvii. rooftop
xviii. lectured
xix. decathlon trip
xx. the bus ride
xxi. the pool
xxii. the monument
xxiii. interrupted
xxiv. homecoming
xxv. guy with the wings
xxvi. guy in the chair
xxvii. sorry
xxviii. upstate
xxix. denied
volume three
xxx. a flying donut
xxxi. sexy wizards
xxxii. beamed up
xxxiii. anything for you
xxxiv. really old movie
xxxvi. avengers
xxxvii. intruders
xxxviii. one
xxxix. nauseous
xl. ashes and dust
xli. five years
xlii. the gauntlet
xliii. rocks and rivers
volume four
xliv. a plan
xlv. don't cry
xlvi. perfume allergies
xlvii. pettiness
xlviii. water monster
xlix. man of mystery
l. a tranquilliser gun
li. elementals
lii. awesome
liii. stressed out
liv. baby mountain goats
lv. not fair
lvi. please
lvii. sarcasm
lviii. spinne senses
lix. the opera house
lx. over and over again
lxi. five minutes
lxii. knew it all along
lxiii. not one to judge
lxiv. the truth
lxv. not real
lxvi. love confessions
lxvii. kiss me already
lxviii. reunion
lxix. the daily bugle
volume five
lxx. everything is just fine
lxxi. not such a big deal
lxxii. federal agents
lxxiii. liar
lxxiv. really good lawyer
lxxv. not by choice
lxxvi. a pinky promise
authors note
authors note 2

xxxv. made-up names

1.1K 64 4
By __k00lkids

CHAPTER XXXV
made-up names

"PAINFUL, aren't they?"

Stephen shivered underneath his breath, attempting to ignore the unbelievable pain that he was feeling from these needles poking into his skin.

"They were originally designed for microsurgery." The alien explained. "And any one of them-"

Then, all of a sudden, Tony flew down. He landed behind the alien, only standing a few metres away from it at this point.

The pale alien heard the loud thud from Tony landing. It growled underneath it's breath, slowly turning it's head around.

Tony began to fire up his blasters, pointing them right at the petite alien. He stood in a defensive pose as well, prepared to attack at any given moment.

The thin alien didn't even react to Tony's sudden presence. He just stared, beginning to finish off his sentence, which was interrupted only seconds ago.

"Could end your friend's life in an instant."

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend." Tony stated. "Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy."

The Voldemort-looking alien didn't even have to lift it's hands in the air. It just lifted up some large structures with it's mind. Just like that.

"You've saved nothing." It firmly argued. "Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine."

Tony watched as the skinny alien brought up even more pieces of rubble and structures into the air.

"You cannot defeat me." The alien protested.

"Yeah. But, she can."

And with those firm words, Fiona flew in. She summoned a small portal, which led to outer space and was big enough for the alien to slip right through it.

The alien immediately flew through the sparking portal, unable to save itself before it got sucked in.

As the needles flew into the portal along with the alien, Stephen was about to get sucked in, too.

But, Peter was quick enough to shoot a web directly at the sorcerer. He was about to fall through the portal as well, gripping onto a piece of rubble before fully being sucked in.

"Miss Strange!" He yelped with struggle. "Please help!"

"I'm trying!" Fiona stated. "I'm not exactly the sorcerer supreme myself!"

As she spoke, she was attempting to close the portal over and over again, but nothing was working. Both Stephen and Noah were being sucked through.

Seeing that Fiona was struggling on closing the portal, Noah stepped in. His features and shoulders tense, he lifted his hands into the air, fingers twitching as he grasped onto both Stephen and Peter's energies.

He forcefully pulled them out of the portal, tossing them to the side once he had gotten them both out.

Just as the two were pulled in, Fiona had finally closed the portal. She sighed in relief, placing a hand onto her forehead, which was sweating aggressively with anxiousness.

Noah grunted underneath his breath, letting go of the two energies. He stumbled to the side for a few moments, his breath slightly shaky and his limbs feeling sore.

Peter panted for air underneath his breath after struggling to keep himself and Stephen from being sucked through that portal.

Fiona wandered around, halting right beside Peter. She also had Stephen's red cape following her around everywhere.

"Hey, we haven't officially met yet." Peter greeted the cape.

The red cape just looked at Peter for a few moments, then swiftly flew towards Stephen only seconds later.

"Cool."

Tony wandered around the cockpit of the spaceship, pressing a button on his watch in order to make his red and golden suit dissolve away.

Stephen walked around, finally finding a piece of rubble to sit on top of. He seemed pretty traumatised after being tortured by that alien, but he didn't seem physically hurt.

"We gotta turn this ship around." He huffed in stress.

"Yeah, now he wants to run." Tony scoffed. "Great plan."

As Tony spoke, the friendly red cape returned to Stephen. He stood up, the piece of outerwear gracefully draping over his shoulders.

"No." He argued. "I want to protect the stone."

"And I want you to thank me." Tony said. "Now, go ahead. I'm listening."

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?"

"Who just saved your magical ass?" Tony exclaimed. "Me."

Noah, Peter and Fiona just watched the entire scene. They were unsure on what to do. They just genuinely thought that Tony and Stephen were arguing like a married couple.

Noah pressed a button on the side of his head, his mask disappearing once again. He took a slight step forwards, his eyebrows raised.

"Excuse me?" He muttered. "Me, Peter and Fiona were the ones who saved his ass, too."

Tony raised his eyebrows upwards, an unimpressed expression planted onto his face. He shook his head from side-to-side, easily being offended by Noah's comment.

"Watch your mouth, Germany."

Stephen sighed deeply underneath his breath. He began to shake his head from side-to-side, disappointed due to the fact that he was having the most stupid argument ever.

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet, Stark."

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you to." Tony bickered. "I tried to bench you. You refused."

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you."

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut, billions of miles from Earth with no backup."

Peter, who was stunned by the situation, decided to step in. He pointed between himself, Noah and Fiona, his face etched with nervousness.

"We're backup."

"No, you're stowaways." Tony insulted. "The adults are talking."

Both Noah and Fiona got truly riled up by those insults. Their jaws dropped to the ground, they just glared at Tony angrily, a frown upon each of their faces.

"I'm literally thirty-two years old." Fiona corrected.

"And I'm no stowaway, Stark." Noah argued aggressively. "You're just a complete ass."

Before Tony, Fiona and Noah could even start a wrestling match against each other, Stephen had stepped in. He began to blink rapidly, specifically looking at Tony.

"I'm sorry." He stammered. "I'm confused as to the relationship here. What are they, your wards?"

Peter glanced over at Stephen, his face etched with awkwardness and nervousness. He gestured his hands ever so slightly as he spoke.

"N-No." He stammered. "I'm Peter, by the way."

"Doctor Strange."

"Oh, you're using our made-up names." Peter breathed awkwardly. "Um, I'm Spider-Man, then."

Stephen and Peter both glanced over at Fiona and Noah, silently awaiting for their introductions.

Noah furrowed his eyebrows ever so slightly, his face etched with confusion. He titled his head to the side ever so slightly, nibbling down onto his bottom lip.

"Well, uh, I kind of already met the sexy wizards on Earth." He informed.

Everybody in the room was gobsmacked by Noah's comment. They didn't exactly believe that Noah was calling them sexy wizards. Not again.

"The what?" Stephen asked with concern.

Noah cringed. He blinked rapidly for a few moments, finally realising that he could have possible consequences to all of this if he continued to call Fiona and Stephen sexy wizards.

"The nothing." He nervously laughed.

Then, Stephen and Peter glanced over at Fiona. She crinkled her nose upwards, her hands placed behind her back, her painted lips beginning to part.

"I'm Fiona." She kindly introduced herself to Peter. "Some call me Lady Strange, though."

"Lady Strange. Weird."

And with those quiet words, both Tony and Stephen began to bicker against each other once again, the other three just admiring the situation altogether.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 10.6K 21
158K 3.2K 45
peter parker x male reader male reader x Avengers there needs to be more Peter Parker x male :)))
114K 4.4K 27
peter parker wants to be normal on a school trip, but being spiderman makes everything a little more complicated especially when the guy who likes hi...
945K 39.3K 39
"Graffiti counts as vandalism you know". "Oh no! Wait, I don't fucking care". Peter Parker x male OC Spider-Man homecoming.