Capable

By memberackan

[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of... More

Introduction
warning and aesthetics
Playlist
1 - Super Nova
2 - The Assignment
3 - Coincidence
4 - The Video
5 - Almost
6 - Against My Will
7 - Winner Stays On
8 - Oh Hellz Yes
9 - Two Girls In A Pod
10 - Change of plans
11 - Two Against The World
12 - bleeding out
13 - Reunited
14 - Little Warrior
15 - The devil Wears Ball gowns
16 - Fixated
17 - A Turning Point
18 - Thump, Thump, Thump
20 - The Morning After
21 - The Only Empty Seat
22 - Three From Three
23 - A bloody mess
Authors Note
24 - Book Worm
25 - Golden
26 - Do me
27 - A Cold Shower
28 - ignorant bliss
29 - I'm driving
30 - Screaming
31 - Damian, where's Nova?
32 - just... stay alive
33 - sleepless nights
34 - A Tad Mad
35 - As Stubborn As Stubborn Can Be
36 - bored out of my mind
Authors Note
37 - Target Practice
38 - The first time
39 - His
Epilogue

19 - Piece Of The Puzzle

4.3K 91 12
By memberackan

Her lips were soft and they fit against mine like she was made for me. Like I was made for her. I took my hand from the side of her face and moved it to her waist, gripping the curve of it.

I pushed her closer to me with the hand on the back of her head, impossibly close. So close if we were closer, I would be inside of her head.

She fought for dominance, like I imagined she would all the times I pictured kissing and fucking her which was many, many times.

She was feisty and dominant but hell was I going to let her take control over me, not now. I finally get my chance to have all of her, every inch and that means I need control over her.

I bit her tinted bottom lip just enough that she would gasp and when she did, I took control by exploring every inch of her mouth with my tongue.

She moaned into the kiss, her hands finding them selves on my shoulders and around my neck with one of them in my hair; it just made me need her more but I couldn't have her all at once, I had to be patient and enjoy this a little longer.

The red material of her dress stopped me from touching the skin of her waist. I took my hands, angrily ripping the dress through the middle, my hands instantly went to her smooth skin.

I roamed her waist and her back with my hands, touching every possible part of her to remember how amazing her body felt against mine, at the mercy of me.

She broke the contact between our lips and I instantly missed the feel of her until she went to my neck, kissing it gently and then hungrily, switching every second and it made me crazy with need to have more of her.

I bent slightly and brought my hands to the back of her thighs before lifting her with ease, her legs wrapping round my waist and I walked forward with her in my arms until she was between the wall and me.

Her lips let go of my neck and she rolled her head back with a moan as I attacked hers.

My dick ached to be inside of her and every angelic moan she released made it ache more under my slacks.

I don't think I've ever been this hard before.

With my face buried in the crook of her neck, my hand went up her goddess like body. Every touch made her shiver and breathe faster.

I kissed my way up to her jawline and then to her lips once again as I ripped her bra off with my hand, throwing it to a forgotten corner of the room.

I took her breast in my hand and rolled her erect nipple between two fingers.

"f-fuck" she moaned and it made me loose control. I held her up as I walked to the bed throwing her on it so her face looked to me.

The image before me was too good for words. fuck. Her skin in the moonlight glowed and showed her curves which begged to be covered in my marks. Her eyes filled with a dirty kind of innocence and I was scared I was going to fucking demolish her.

I started to unbutton my shirt, watching hers eyes follow my hands and fill with lust.

God I'm going to make those eyes roll back into that feisty little head of hers

I took her ankles before pulling her swiftly to me and lowering myself until I was on top of her flawless body and took her hands with one of mine and pinned them on the mattress behind her head.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you, Nova."

I wanted her to beg for me, to need me as much as I needed her right now.

She rose her head to my ear to say something but instead she hooked one of my legs with hers before taking me by surprise and rolling us so she was now on top.

She grinned down at me with pride whilst her thighs gripped around the side of my torso and her hands lay on my chest.

I really thought I would of been somewhat angry by her refusal to submit to me but for some reason, it just made me want her more.

Her stubbornness to defy me is what made her different from the plenty of sluts I've fucked, she was a challenge and I was going to break her, make her submit to me.

she was going to be my fucking undoing.

"You have to make the moves if you want to be in control so badly, Nova."

She smirked evilly before moving her knees back whilst lowering her head and kissing my chest, her lips leaving a sensation I will never forget willingly.

she glanced up at me occasionally which made my hard, beg for her.

The feeling of the touches of the tips of her delicate fingers across my body made me want her hands everywhere on me, all at once until I finally felt them on the place I needed them most.

I heard the metal of my belt before I felt my slacks being pulled, painfully slowly, to my ankles and then off, probably being thrown onto the floor.

My head tilted up so I could watch her for as long as I could while I had her.

My eyes followed the curves of her tanned, creamy skin and the shape of her fucking perfect ass in the air she dragged my boxers down with both of her hands, freeing my dick.

I stare at her sternly, trying not to show her how much power she had over me in this very moment but as one of her hands held the base of my dick, I let my head fall back to look towards the ceiling.

I failed my attempt to not show how good it felt to have her hand stroke up and down my cock as I groaned and entangled my fingers in her hair, pulling it intensely the faster and harder she pumped my throbbing dick.

With my head rolled back, her lips started to kiss up where her hand was previously until they reached my head followed by my tip. She took the tip of my dick into her mouth before slowly licking my slit.

She went slowly, teasing me until her mouth took me in, stopping half way down and coming up before repeating but going a little lower then the last time.

My hand on the back of her head gripped her luscious hair and pushed her down, making her take all of me.

She lifted her head enough to speak "Fuck, you're big."

She gagged as reached my base and I kept my head firmly on the mattress with my eyes closed in pleasure "you can take me baby." I mumble before pushing her back down on me, feeling the back of her throat against the head of my dick.

"Fuck"

I groaned, her head bobbing faster on me until I could feel myself growing close.

The sharpness of her nails, digging into the skin on my thigh; the softness of her smooth hair under my pressurising hand; the sight of her swollen lips around my throbbing cock.

"Nova." I groaned her name.

I could feel myself about to cum but before I did, I used the grip I had on her hair to pull her up.

"stop."

Her confused face looked at me, her eyes asking why I made her stop but before she could ask with her mouth, I pulled her face to mine and kissed her again.

I deepened the kiss, my hands traveling around her hips, waist, back and ass until I felt she had finally unfocused on her hold over me and I used it to flip her quickly so I leaned over her.

She immediately tried to flip us over again so I took her hands, pining them behind her head and used my body against her so she wouldn't move and when she tried again I brought my face an inch away from hers and whispered

"Uh uh, you may be able to beat and control any one of my men but you can't beat me, darling"

She let out a small huff in frustration which almost made me smile, it was fucking adorable.

I kissed her again. I captured her lips time and time again. I tried to remember the taste of her lips and how they sunk into mine when they touched.

Slipping one of my hands down, I used my middle finger to rub small circles against her clit and listened to her moan against my lips.

"Please... please fuck me Damian." she moaned between deep breaths

Your wish is my fucking command

I brought my hand up to her throat and gripped it. Her eyes filled with lust and pure want.

So she was kinky, I'll have fun with that

I kissed her again before thrusting into her causing me to grunt.

Holly fuck

This was heaven, pure fucking heaven

I grunted as her walls squeezed around me. "Fuck, you're tight." I could feel myself growing close and I had only been inside her for no more then ten seconds.

She was so tight and warm. Her cunt was fucking perfect. One time with her won't be enough I need more of her and I have all of her now.

She threw her head back and moaned "I'm gonna c...cum, god."

"Not until I say you can." I grunted in her ear. I could off came now but I wanted as much of her as I could. My balls tightened with my hand gripping her waist and throat.

She moaned my name "Damian..."

Fucking music to my ears

I thrusted into her repeatedly until a light layer of sweat coated us both and she screamed my name.

"Please... Please let me cum, Damian."

I grinned into her neck as I kissed it. "Cum for me Nova."

She came around me and tightened her thighs around my torso while throwing her head back into the pillow behind her before I came inside her.

She rode out her orgasm under me as I groaned into her ear before collapsing beside her after finishing my orgasm.

I turned my head to her and stared at her.

Everything about her was perfect. Her skin under the moonlight shinned, her body shaped perfectly on my bed.

I've never had any girl in my room let alone my bed but out of everyone, I'm glad it's her. This wasn't good, I shouldn't be doing this but truthfully, I don't think I can resist her.

Especially not now I've kissed her and marked her every where I possibly can. She was now a map of where my lips had been.

I'm not sure how but we ended up falling asleep but we did with my hand around her waist and her body against me, fitting into me like a missing piece of a puzzle.

... This was the first smut I've ever written so I hope you liked it. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been very busy.

Also merry christmas and happy new year xxx

OKAY looking back on this, considering I wrote it a year ago now. I would like to say I fully wasn't that educated on protecting so please just IMAGINE he's wearing a condom. My bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.5K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
4.5K 318 39
Book I of the Mafia Escapades series (Completed) Nova Davis was only months away from her graduation just before she received the devastating news a...
19.8M 915K 70
Nova can't escape the rich town of Riverside, where a tragedy follows her every step, but she can work to uncover who's been lying to her all these y...
491K 9.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...