Memories of the Forgotten Hea...

By ForTheLoveOfNayru

Gwendolyn Northwest is staying in Gravity Falls for her second summer. After finding 'Journal 3' her first su... More

Flashback
Flashback (Part 2)
A Strange Encounter
A... Possession?
Inside the Mystery Shack
Confessions
Hospital
A Surprise
The Aftermath
The Party
Petite Amie
In The End
Author's Note

The Triangle Has Arrived

21 0 0
By ForTheLoveOfNayru

"Wha... where am I?" Gwen looked around. It was all grey, with nothing else visible.

"You're right where you need to be, kid!" She turned to the voice. No. It couldn't be.

The triangle.

"Say, are you up to making a deal?" Bill asked.

"Depends." Gwen said, holding her ground.

"How about you're my eye on the inside? You're my puppet, but you get a say in what I do? Oh, and you get powers, did I mention that? Memory wipe-y/time-turn-y powers, to be more specific! Couldn't ask for a greater deal, Diamond!" Bill said, nearly ecstatic.

She shut her eyes. Should I? Should I not? She thought.

"Tick Tock, kid!" Bill said, holding out his hand.

"Fine." She held out her hand. "Deal."

And they shook on it. Gwen's hand was engulfed in blue flames. "Alright! Let's get to work." Bill said, letting go of her hand. "See ya soon kid! See you real soon..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
587K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...