𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 48

1.4K 126 37
By IVBfanfics

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<33

Mikey's POV~

~Flashback~
*1 Year Ago*

I sat in front of Hanma with a blank expression on my face, what could he have possibly wanted?

Hanma grinned at me, amusement was swirling throughout his eyes "......"

We hadn't said a word in at least 10 minutes and yet N/N had made it seem like he wanted to talk about something important.

"I'm leaving" I said as I stood up and I was about to put the phone back before he began speaking "Wait"

I raised a brow but sat back down "Hurry up"

He chuckled lightly "Mhm I'm finally speaking to the invincible Mikey.....how memorable" he mused before leaning back in his seat "I'm sure that you're only here because of Y/N, eh?"

Obviously.

"What do you want?" I questioned and he laughed "Always getting straight to the point! Right!"

He sighed "Y/N's quite a girl, eh?" His eyes flickered towards mine and I narrowed my own "That's why she's mine"

He hummed "I wanted to make her mine.....but I can tell that she only has eyes for you, it doesn't change the way that I feel though" he continued "If you ever screwed up then I'd swoop her off of her feet, figuratively speaking since I'm still behind bars" he said with a grin but I could tell that he was serious.

"If nothing useful is going to come out of your mouth then I'm leaving"

Hanma sighed "I'm going to kill him" he suddenly said and I stopped ".....who?"

He glanced around before cupping a hand over his mouth "Kisaki~ I think it's time that the pawn finally plays checkmate"

I raised a brow "Why would you do that?" I questioned and Hanma tapped his finger against his chin "What do you think, Mikey?"

"For N/N"

He chuckled "Correct~ I don't know when I'm going to do it......perhaps when my sentence is nearly over" he said and my lips tugged downwards "Why are you telling me this?" I questioned and he placed his hand against the glass "I care for Y/N.....I don't think I've ever been able to say that about another being that isn't myself" he said, amusement hadn't stopped swirling in his eyes.....if I were dealing with anyone else then I would've thought that they were lying.

But he wasn't.

"I know he plans on getting out of jail~ so I'll do the job that no one else can"

I felt my phone beginning to buzz and I looked down to see that it was from N/N "Ok then.....I'll be going" I said and he nodded slowly "Alright~ but one more thing before you go"

"What is it?"

He stood up, the phone was still placed against his ear but his face had completely changed into a more serious one "Take care of the ones you love, Mikey"

He placed the phone up and walked off without waiting for my response.

I really.....don't like that guy very much.

I placed the phone up as well and looked down at my phone to see that the call had stopped.

I began calling her back and she picked up in an instant "How'd it go?" She questioned and I smiled at the sound of her voice "Boring"

She laughed "Alright alright, well thanks for going" she continued "Want to hang out?"

"Want to marry me?"

"....."

".....We're still underage, anyways, meet me at the park!" She said before hanging up and I chuckled lightly as I placed my phone back into my pocket.

I don't understand what he meant either.

'Watch out'

He knows more then he's letting on......so maybe I should be more watchful around N/N.

Just incase.

~End of flashback~

~Y/N's POV~

Today was the day that everything had 'went wrong' but to me, it was just another day.

And that's what confused me.

Nothing seemed to be happening, I was just sitting inside of my room like usual. It didn't seem like some big change was occurring, all I was doing was waiting for Takemichi's call.

Hopefully.....he calls soon.

It was currently 3:47pm.

And I hadn't heard anything.

*Ring.....Ring.....R-*

I quickly picked up the phone "Hello?" I questioned quickly without looking at the caller ID "N/N! Come outside" Mikey's voice rang out much to my own confusion "I thought that you were hanging out with Draken today" I said and he hummed "I did"

My eyes widened slightly "Wait.....did you just say to come outside?"

He chuckled "Unless you want me to climb through your window again"

I really didn't want him to do that.

"I'm coming, hold up"

I hung up the phone and got out of bed before racing down the stairs to get to the front door.

Mana, Luna and Mitsuya weren't home so I was basically 'watching' the house.

Even though I didn't really need to.

I opened the door up and saw Mikey standing there with a grin on his face before he pulled me into a hug "I haven't seen you all day" he said and I chuckled lightly "Well yeah.....because you've been with Draken"

He began swaying side to side "Have you heard from Takemitchy?" He questioned and I shook my head "Nope, I haven't"

"Have you tried calling?" He asked and I sighed before pulling away from him and pulling out my phone "I'll try but they him and Chifuyu told me that they would call once the day is nearly over"

Since everything should've been changed by then.

That would keep Mikey alive so the future would have to change.

It's all a matter of time.

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring*

No answer.

I'm sure that they just have their phones turned off so I won't bother them anymore.

I took a deep breath "Ok, let's watch a movie or something and then I'll just call them later on to check on them!" I said and his shoulders slumped "Can I pick the movie this time?"

I scoffed "How come?"

He stared at me blankly "You pick boring movies"

I crossed my arms "Tch.....no I don't but fine, let's see if you can pick a better movie"

He pulled me over to the couch and we sat down as he took the controller and began flipping through different channels.

"Where's Mitsuya?" He questioned and I smiled "He's out with Mana and Luna, probably at the park" I said and he hummed "I see....."

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring*

I raised a brow and answered the phone once I saw that it was from Chifuyu.

"Hello? What happened?" I questioned and he sighed "Kiyomasa never showed up.....the store had gotten robbed but the kid didn't shoot anyone since you two weren't there" he continued "Me and Takemichi are just hanging out by a park bench near that place right now but.....something just doesn't feel right" he said and I raised a brow "What do you mean?"

Mikey tugged on my sleeve "Put it on speaker, N/N"

I nodded and put the phone on speaker as Chifuyu continued talking "Well I don't know, I feel like we're missing something and Takemichi feels the same way"

What could we be missing?

Maybe Kisaki hadn't fell for the bait so Kiyomasa didn't come to the connivence store.

Shit.....I should've known that this plan had a lot of flaws, I was just too stupid to actually see them at the time but now I understand.

"I don't know.....but at least the future is going to be changed, Takemichi just has to go back and see what's been done" I said and Chifuyu hummed "Me and him were thinking the same thing but it's not possible"

Not.....possible?

I raised a brow "What do you mean?" I questioned and he took a deep breath "I'll put you on speaker"

"Y/N.....if I go back into the future right now and something happens while I'm gone then there's no way that I'll be able to come back in time to save you or anyone else so I have to stay until this bad feeling of mine......goes away"

I hummed "I see....."

I looked over at Mikey to see that he was already staring at me "Do you have any ideas?"

"We can kill Kisaki"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah we've already thought about that but he's in jail so that's not going to work right now" I said and his eyes darkened slightly "I'll still kill him, N/N"

Something about the look in his eyes.....it sent chills down my spine.

I didn't like it.

"I know that I'm the one that had started saying that we should kill Kisaki and everything but.....we can't actually kill him, even if we want to" I said and Chifuyu scoffed over the phone "Why not? It's not like anyone is going to miss him"

I rolled my eyes "Clearly but it's still wrong, no one should have the power to take life away from another person, even if I hate his guts for what he did to all of us.....especially my sister" I said quietly and they went silent for a moment.

"Look.....we won't be able to accomplish anything if we just keep sitting around and talking" Chifuyu said and I shook my head slowly "That's true but we also won't be able to accomplish anything if we don't make a plan" I said and Chifuyu gasped "I know who can help!" He said quickly and I raised a brow "Who?"

"Baji-San! Of course"

Y/N's POV~

"Baji-San, of course!"

That's the last thing that Chifuyu had said before hanging up on me, much to my own distaste.

I sighed "Ok well I don't know what Baji has to do with any of this but an extra hand may be helpful" I said and Mikey nodded "Anyways, let's watch this movie!" He chirped as he finally stopped on a film and I gave a short nod before leaning my back against the couch.

I'm sure that they'll call if something important actually ends up happening.

Until then.....I guess I'll just hang out with Mikey.

Takemichi's POV~

~Flashback~

"PLEASE! LET ME HELP YOU!" I cried out and she stared up at me with a small smile "I'd.....like that.......Takemichi" she whispered as more tears streamed down her face and tears and began to stream down my face as well.

"Sorry for......lying" she whispered and I quickly shook my head "No! Don't apologize! I'm not mad" I cried out and she smiled a bit "Takemichi......don't go back in time anymore......just leave me be"

I quickly shook my head "I can't!"

She frowned "Just.....don't go.......back......"

"Why not?" I cried out and she smiled a bit "Because for the first time in years.......I can see Mikey" she whispered as she stared up at the sky with a content smile on her face.

She slowly closed her eyes and didn't open them again.

~End of flashback~

Y/N really hadn't wanted me to come back to the past again.....but there's no way that I could just let Mikey die.....her either!

My sole purpose for coming back so many times had been to save Y/N and Mikey so that they could have an actual future together.

But.....what about Hinata?

What about Chifuyu?

Baji? Mitsuya? The twins?

What about everyone else in Toman and my friends from Mizo Middle school?

Sometimes I wonder about when my priorities had changed so much.

I had originally come back to the past in order to save my girlfriend from middle school, Hinata Tachibana but that had lead to me saving Ken Ryuguji.....the vice commander of Toman.

And that's why I had become friends with Mikey and Draken in the first place.

That's what had led to all of this.

So my simple mission of saving the love of my life, had turned into a race against time in order to save all of my friends.....so that we could all be with eachother.

I just wanted them to all be happy together.

If my life could have a little bit of meaning to it, if I were able to truly save everyone then I'd be happy.

Everything would work out just fine for them.

I'd do everything in my power to save them all.

No matter the cost.

So that's why I had disobeyed Y/N's wishes......she deserved better in life.

Her sister would've felt the same as well, I'm sure she still does.

I looked up at the sky and smiled a bit at the thought of S/N cheering me on while I try to save her little sister that had grown up so much since that cruel day.

"Baji-San, of course!" Chifuyu said which had snapped me out my daze and I glanced over to see him hanging up on Y/N "Why'd you hang up?" I questioned and he grinned "Let's explain everything to Baji so that he can help us out!" He said and I smiled a bit "Ok"

It's better to ask for help.....because then there's a better chance at everything working out.

When you have good friends by your side.....nothing can ever go wrong.

......Right?

Chifuyu began dialing Baji's number and his face brightened up a bit when the male answered the phone "Baji-San! Meet me and Takemichi at 4th street" he said but I couldn't hear Baji's reply.

"See you" Chifuyu said before hanging up the phone and turning towards me "Ok, he's coming so we just have to wait here for around 15 minutes or so! I'm sure that Baji is going to be able to help us out with our predicament" he said and I sighed "How can you be so sure?" I questioned and he smiled "Because everything is always easier when you have people to help you"

Sometimes.....I wonder if Chifuyu can read my mind.

I smiled "I was just thinking the same thing"

"I guess we really are partners!"

Thank you, Chifuyu.

For always staying by my side.

Y/N's POV~

Mikey had ended up falling asleep which really pissed me off since he's the one that picked the movie in the first place.

I knew that my movies were better.

I turned the TV off and stood up, only for the front door to suddenly open and three familiar faces had waltzed inside.

"Ah you guys are back!"

Mitsuya smiled before looking over at the couch "Aha Mikey's here too" he mused and I nodded "Yeah....we were just watching a movie but he fell asleep like 20 minutes ago" I said and his sisters quickly ran up to me and hugged me "We had an awesome time at the park! Can you come with us next time?"

I smiled "Of course I can! I thought that I was going to have bigger plans for today but it seems like I was mistaken so I'm sorry for not going"

They smiled brightly "It's ok!"

They began dragging me over to the kitchen and Mitsuya chuckled lightly before following along with me "Y/N, I've got a question for you" he said as we all sat down at the table and I raised a brow "What?"

He sighed "What do you think about the butterfly effect?" He questioned and my eyes widened slightly "The butterfly effect......?"

He nodded "....."

I decided to use Takemichi as an example since I had already informed Mitsuya of Takemichi's powers, again.....I had his permission.

"Um well I think it's obviously true, take Takemichi as an example!" I continued "He comes back into the past and he changes a single thing which ends up changing the course of the entire future!" I said and he nodded slowly "That's exactly why I brought this up"

Huh.....I don't get it?

I tilted my head to the side "What do you mean?"

Mana tugged on my sleeve "What kind of butterfly is it?" She questioned quietly and I smiled softly "A really pretty one with purple wings"

Her eyes lit up "Pretty!"

I loved his sisters a lot, almost like they were my own.

Mitsuya took a deep breath "Maybe.....the future shouldn't be changed this many times" he said and I raised a brow "What are you talking about?" I questioned and he gripped his temples "Ok so let's think about the butterfly effect for a moment"

"The pretty purple one!" Mana cut in and Mitsuya smiled "Yeah, the pretty purple one"

He turned back to me "Let's say that Takemichi came back into the past and he cut a single strand of your hair, then somewhere along in the future.....you died, and it could've all happened because he cut that single strand of hair that wasn't even noticeable"

Well that is technically how the butterfly effect works but I don't think that Takemichi has really changed the future like that.

I sighed "Why are we talking about this?"

He sighed "I heard you talking the other day with Takemichi and Mikey, I know that he came back in time again.....I know that you and Mikey had both.....-"

He looked over at his sisters to see them playing patty cake, hardly paying attention to our conversation.

"You know....." he drifted off and I nodded "Yeah, that's what happened but I don't understand why you're suddenly bringing this up now......Takemichi has come back to the past a whole bunch of times and he's changed all kinds of things"

He nodded "That's my fear" he continued "If he keeps changing things then he's going to end up causing a lot more trouble for everyone else in the future.....Y/N I really want you to be with us.....so much but what if the future isn't getting better because somehow this is how it's always been destined to be" he said and I looked down "So I'm just destined to die......?"

Wait no.....that's not true.

I could tell that Mitsuya's eyes were staring to water "I don't want it to be true.....I really don't because I really love you, Y/N......you're like another sister to me" he said quietly which had caught both of his younger sisters attention "Why is he crying, Y/N?" Luna asked quietly and I frowned "It's nothing, can you girls please go upstairs for a little while?" I asked quietly and they looked at each other before nodding slowly as they got up and ran upstairs.

I got up as well and walked over to Mitsuya before wrapping my arms around the boy "I'm not going to die, Mitsuya......and neither is Mikey" I said quietly as I took a deep breath "I promise that you're going to become a famous fashion designer and I'm going to be the best model that the world has ever seen! I'll be wearing clothes with your brand name on it all the time and Mikey will be cheering both of us on from behind the curtains" I said quietly and he began laughing lightly "Promise?" He questioned and I smiled at him "I promise, Mitsuya"

He chuckled "You know that you can just call me Takashi right?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah, Takashi"

He held his fist out and I bumped it with my own "Lets rule the fashion world together"

"Let's do it"

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 739 35
Strict Boarding school Au Social Experience boarding school AU Their school will be like in the 50'S Except that they are in 2023 But they are 14/15...
584K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
849 54 9
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ๋࣭ ⭑ ᴮʸ ᴷᵉⁱˡᵘᵛˢᵘᵘ ⚝ The Sano and L/n families have a longstanding friendship, or...