𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

De IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 47

1.3K 130 10
De IVBfanfics

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<33

Y/N's POV-

It's January 6th.....one more day until Mikey's 'death'.

But luckily, he has a gorgeous and talented girlfriend that's going to do everything in her power to keep him alive, I'm talking about myself.

Obviously.

"Ok so let's go over the plan, one more time" Chifuyu said and I nodded "Tomorrow, Ken-Chin will simply take Mikey out of this area.....that'll keep him alive" I said and Takemichi continued "Y/N has baited Kiyomasa by getting Hanma to spread a rumor about that specific store where the shooter is going to be placed, this works to our advantage because Kiyomasa is going to go into the store due to Kisaki's orders" he said and Chifuyu smirked "That shooter is going to get scared once again and take out Kiyomasa for us!"

I sighed "Then....it's just a matter of Hanma getting close to Kisaki again so that he can manipulate him!"

Chifuyu grinned "Manipulating the manipulator, I like it" he mused and I chuckled lightly "Now that we've got tomorrow all settled.....we should probably think about what we should do if the bullet doesn't kill him" I said and Takemichi sighed "like I said, I don't think that Kiyomasa should die.....it wouldn't be right! If he's injured by a gunshot wound then there's a chance that he'll be hospitalized and Kisaki will pick a new pawn anyways" he said and my eyes widened slightly "That would be a perfect way for Hanma to swoop in"

He smiled "I'm glad that we're on the same page!"

I shrugged "A bit....." I drifted off causing him to raise a brow "What do you mean?"

I lifted up my shirt to show a faded scar "I'm still mad at that asshole for stabbing me" I muttered and he chuckled nervously "Oh yeah......almost forgot about that.....again" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes "I bet you did forget about it......because it didn't happen to YOU! IT HAPPENED TO ME!"

Chifuyu began laughing causing me to narrow my eyes "The hell are you laughing about? I'll rip your hair out with my bare hands" I snapped and his eyes widened slightly before he rubbed the back of his neck "Man...if we were actually going to kill someone then you'd be the perfect person for the job"

What did he j-

"Are you saying that I seem like a murderer to you?" I questioned and he quickly shook his head "No I'm sorry! I'll just stop talking, I think we have everything else figured out so we should be fine......"

"Nice save" Takemichi mumbled before pulling out his phone "Ok well I have to go meet up with Hina so I'll see you two tomorrow, after our successful plan"

This is perfect, me and Mikey won't be at the store anyways so if anything.....Mikey will still be alive in the future and that means that we aren't losing anything!

"We just have to remember.....let's stick together"

I rolled my eyes at Takemichi's statement "Cheesy...."

Chifuyu snorted and began laughing as Takemichi's face went slightly red "Let's just get this done!"

I sighed "One more day.....Mhm I'm getting all anxious just thinking about it" I mumbled and Takemichi sighed "Are you sure that Hanma spoke to the others in prison and spread that rumor?" Takemichi asked and I nodded "He said that he would when I had asked him and then he told me that it was spreading like crazy, I trust Hanma"

Even though he's kidnapped me and tried to kill me.

I still can't believe that we're friends now.

Takemichi sighed "Alright! Then everything's set, I guess that I'll see you two tomorrow......I'm just hoping that everything goes well" he said and I rolled my eyes "Everything's going to be fine, idiot"

I stepped towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder "Just leave it to me!"

Takemichi's eyes widened in horror and he fell back causing me and Chifuyu's eyes to widen slightly "Huh! What happened?" I questioned quickly as me and Chifuyu kneeled by the boys side.

He continued staring at me in pure shock "Y/N....."

I tilted my head to the side "Yeah?"

"Don't come....." he whispered and I raised a brow as confusion plastered over my face "Don't come? Why the hell wouldn't I?" I questioned and he slowly shook his head "Don't argue with me on this......you can't be anywhere near us tomorrow, swear it!" He said quickly and I crossed my arms "Not until you-"

He quickly shot up and grabbed me by the front of my  collar "SWEAR TO ME THAT YOU WON'T COME!"

My eyes remained wide from shock as I slowly nodded "Ok.....I won't come"

He slowly let go of me and sighed "......"

That the heck was all of that about?

Takemichi's POV-
*5 Minutes Prior*

Y/N sighed "One more day.....Mhm I'm getting all anxious just thinking about it" She mumbled and I sighed "Are you sure that Hanma spoke to the others in prison and spread that rumor?" I questioned and she nodded "He said that he would when I had asked him and then he told me that it was spreading like crazy, I trust Hanma"

He's kidnapped her and stabbed her.....I'm surprised that they're even friends right now.

But if she trusts him then I'll have to as well.

I gave a short nod "Alright! Then everything's set, I guess that I'll see you two tomorrow......I'm just hoping that everything goes well" I said and Y/N rolled her eyes "Everything's going to be fine, idiot"

She stepped towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder "Just leave it to me!"

Something inside of my brain seemed to click as soon as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

*CRACK*

I stared down at Y/N's body perched up against a brick wall, blood oozing from her head as her body laid limply.

A bloodied pipe was besides her.

My eyes widened in horror and I accidentally fell back "Huh! What happened?" Y/N questioned quickly as her and Chifuyu kneeled by my side.

My shocked gaze had slowly made its way to Y/N's face "Y/N......"

She tilted her head to the side "Yeah?"

"Don't come....." I whispered and she raised a brow as confusion plastered over her face "Don't come? Why the hell wouldn't I?" She questioned and I slowly shook my head "Don't argue with me on this......you can't be anywhere near us tomorrow, swear it!" I said quickly and She crossed her arms "Not until you-"

I quickly shot up and grabbed her by the front of her  collar "SWEAR TO ME THAT YOU WON'T COME!"

Her eyes remained wide from shock as she slowly nodded her head "Ok.....I won't come"

I let go of her and sighed "......"

Was that.....a vision?

I clenched my fists "We all need to be far away from that shop tomorrow, don't ask questions......just please be anywhere else" I continued "Preferably with someone else, just incase" I said but that was mainly meant for Y/N's ears only.

I knew that Y/N could take care of herself......but when weapons were involved, it could get messy.

Especially if that really was a vision.

Her bloodied and pale face......it had all looked so real.

Y/N crossed her arms "Then maybe I should just go out with Mikey and Draken, that way.....we'll all be away from here" she said and I nodded "That's a good idea, we'll see how it goes tomorrow" I said and she gave a short nod "Are you going to go back to the future if nothing bad happens?" She asked and I shook my head "I think we should take care of the full problem before I go back to the future" I said and she hummed "Good idea"

I don't want to go back to the future again.....not if things are going to go poorly like before.

Cause I had.....made a promise to myself.

~Flashback~

"The things I have to do to keep them together" I said quietly as I rubbed the side of my cheek.

I stared at Mikey and Y/N as they laughed about something that was said.

This is the second time that I had come back to the past just to save Y/N.

"Its like.....She's destined to die" I mumbled as I quickly shook my head "No, for Mikey.....I'll keep saving her" I said with determination sparkling in my eyes.

"Uh what are you looking at?" Y/N called over and my eyes widened slightly as I covered my face "Nothing!" I said and I heard her laugh before going over to her sister.

'I'll continue to save them both so that they can get the life that they deserve'

~End of flashback~

I clenched my fists as the memory had come to me.

I'll save Y/N and I'll save everyone else to make the perfect future for all of my friends!

I looked down at the palm of my hand and clenched my eyes shut "......" I couldn't say a word, somehow I knew that this was my final time leaping back into the past and because of that.....I'll make sure.....

......that this is the final fight.

Yup, the final fight is approaching🙃☝️

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please make sure to leave a vote and comment and Please check out my other stories as well if you're enjoying this one<33

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

584K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
50.5K 1.9K 21
❛𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠?!❜ ↳in which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
2.7K 128 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
6.6K 449 14
"Who are these kids again?" "Tokyo manji gang." "Who?" "Tokyo...manji...gang." Nikki repeated slowly. "Ah.." Miki nodded slowly and turn to the 3 mid...