Dustin Henderson x F reader

By R1CH1ESBITCHIE

this story is a stranger Things x reader, I might do one shots as well as this story! WHO'S EXCITED FOR SEAS... More

ᏰᎯᏨᏦᎶᏒᎾᏬᏁᎠ
meeting the Harrington's..
diary
hawkins middle
dust.. in!
lunch
double standards.
a/n
will byers
...
and so the search began
the girl..
eleven
meeting of the mouthbreathers.
a/n (read before moving on)
nosebleed
new record
the one time thing.
Halloween
a/n
girls day
max hates Troy
a/n
the day i saw her face
sick day
the girls find out
the giggling
the Harrington household
falling for dusty

Dustin's dream

31 1 0
By R1CH1ESBITCHIE

Dustin's pov;

I've been having the same dream for weeks, a girl with (hair length and type) h/c hair runs in front of me where I cant see her face,she giggles and says my name a couple of times.

She frolics in a flower field in front of me wearing white sundress, in the dream she keeps asking me to keep up with her to get to a lake.

She smiles and repeats my name over and over again a sunhat covering her face whenever she turns around, her h/c hair blew in my dreams and she always repeated the phrase "follow me!"

I wake up in a sweat realizing the alarm is going off, it's a Saturday so d&d marathon, without the girls!

Eleven and seven or as the others call her    y/n, well to shorten it they're going on their first girls day with max, or whatever they call it, never really understood those but it doesn't matter right now.

I put on some socks and some sneakers, wearing a green shirt and a blue jacket with jeans.

(A/n dont come at me for the bad choice of clothes males in the 80's kinda weird 😔)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...