Instagram Love || Kim Namjoon

By icy-yy

'BREAKING NEWS!! One of the biggest boy bands in the world aka BTS got their personal accounts on Instagram... More

-Intro-
-00-
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-

-23-

833 75 67
By icy-yy

-FLASHBACK-

"And when Hyunjin was chained onto the bed..." Jane trailed off with dreamy eyes before squealing loudly. "I DIED!!" Eunji and Yuri just watched her like it was normal for them. "Why are you both saying anything?"

"You watched it after six months." Yuri started and crossed her arms.

"We already watched it, screamed, died and came back alive." Eunji laughed as they walked toward the counter.

Jane stared at them with a blank face before rolling her eyes, "Whatever. I'm going to die right now." She huffed and walked to the counter. "Excuse me." She called the boy standing behind the counters. "I'm Jinae."

"Oh, here." The boy smiled and put a cup of chocolate shake in front of her. She smiled and took it. Yuri and Eunji came in front and said their names and he gave each of them their cup.

"Here." Jane put the cash on the counter.

"Oh, no. It's free for you." He smiled and pushed back the cash. She frowned. "It's because you are beautiful." Yuri wheezed while Jane stared at the boy with a straight face before rolling her eyes and getting aside. The boy's smile twitched a little.

"It means it's free!" Yuri gasped and the boy nodded, still smiling. Yuri squealed and went to Jane and Eunji followed behind her.

"Hey hey!" The boy called out and they stopped, turning to him. "It's not free for you." He pointed his finger.

"Me?" Eunji asked and pointed at herself.

"Yes, you. You have to pay." The boy glared at her. "I know you pretended to be friends with those pretty girls to get free milkshakes. Please pay."

"Are you saying she is not pretty?" Yuri's smile fell.

"Well, of course. Just look at her scarred face and fatty body. Ugly." The boy casually shrugged. Eunji's heart dropped. "Anyways, a girl like her won't be with you. So, please miss, pay." He looked down and started to make a bill.

His body froze when he felt some cold liquid fall down his hair and to his body. He snapped his head up and his eyes went wide. Yuri was on the counter, crouched down with an empty glass of her strawberry milkshake in her hand above his head. She smirked and shook the glass, confirming that it was empty. 

"Say it again." Jane pushed Eunji behind her, who already had tears in her eyes and mouth covered in shock. Jane slowly walked to the boy and grabbed the edge of the counter, leaning against it. "Say it..." Her sharp eyes stared deeply into his shocked and frightened one. The table was separating them where Yuri was crouched down.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Yuri scoffed and threw the glass and it landed near the foot of the manager, who came after he was informed about the scene. The manager stopped and stared at them in silence.

"You think you can call anyone ugly just like this when you didn't even look at yourself in the mirror." Jane raised the glass of milkshake and glanced at it and back at him. She moved it above his head and tilted it, pouring it on his head. He looked down, letting the milkshake flow down.

"Aww, we got a new mixture of strawberry and chocolate milkshake." Yuri sat on the counter and put her left down but put the right one on it. She rested her hands on the counter and tilted her head, staring at him. "But something is missing." Her eyes shifted to her side and she smiled when she found it. "Some candy sparkles." She picked it up and sprinkled it on his head.

Everyone in the shop silently watched the scene. Eunji wasn't able to stand up and felt like collapsing. She grabbed a chair and put her hand on her chest, trying to breathe properly. Her head started to spin and she gripped her hair, pulling it harshly.

"Yay! Our beautiful milkshake is ready!" Yuri cheered. The boy clenched his eyes and fisted his hands on the edge of the counter.

"Hey... Are you okay?" Jane tapped her finger on his backhand and he slowly looked up. When their eyes met, a tight slap landed on his cheek. Yuri enjoyed the show of the boy getting thrown to the ground just by a single slap. "This you are supposed to ask the girl after what you did." 

Yuri moved to the other side and jumped down, getting close to the boy, who crawled away in fear, "Listen you long lost twin brother of blobfish, that girl whom you called ugly which she isn't is our best friend, our sister." Yuri smiled and cracked her knuckles. 

The boy was very scared. He was seeing two types of angry people at the same time for the first time. One holding a straight face but eyes filled with rage and the other smiling creepily with the eyes holding mischievousness yet anger.

"It's not just about our best friend. It's about your guts, calling a girl ugly right on her face. It may seem to be okay if you call someone ugly you are close to in a joking manner. But you don't have any right to call a stranger ugly on their face." Jane rested her elbows on the table. "How did you feel when she called you blobfish?" He stayed silent. "SPEAK!!" He flinched at her shout and nodded.

"I-I feel b-bad-" He coughed as he cried tears.

"That's what she felt." Jane gritted her jaws and stood straight. "Better not to say those kinds of things to a person. You don't know what that person has gone through." She glared at him for last night and turned her heels, walking to her crying best friend.

The boy looked up but a punch landed on his right eye as soon as he looked up. He screamed and held his eye in pain. Yuri sighed in relief and cracked her knuckles before walking to the counter and jumping on the other side to walk to her best friends.

"J-Jane..." Eunji looked at Jane with shocked eyes but a waterfall of tears in those same eyes. Jane's eyes softened and she helped the poor girl to stand up. Eunji had already covered half of her face with her black mask but Jane knew she was biting her lower lip to the point that they could bleed. "I-I feel better with it..." She whispered with a shivering voice. "People think my eyes are beautiful but not my face. I look beautiful with my mask cause they can't see my full face."

"Ah! That boy is such a pain in the ass!" Yuri whined loudly and rolled her shoulders as she reached the duo. "Eunji..." Yuri frowned when she saw the mask on Eunji's face. "Eun, don't listen to him. He is an asshole. He himself looks like a blobfish." Yuri attempted to grab Eunji's mask but Eunji moved her head away. Yuri fisted her hand and sighed.

"I know how I look!" Eunji shouted a little in a weak voice and walked out of the shop. Jane and Yuri looked at each other before following her. Yuri looked behind and showed her middle finger to the boy who just stood up. 

The boy's eyes went wide and he looked around and everyone in the shop was glaring at him. He looked at his manager and he was doing the same. "You are fired." That's the only thing the manager said before he was kicked out of the shop.

As Eunji was walking, she passed a girl and suddenly stopped. Eunji turned around and saw the girl leaning against the wall while clapping her hands. "I saw what happened in the shop." The girl looked at Eunji and smirked before standing straight. Eunji stepped back a little.

"Minhae, what the fuck are you doing here?!" Jane shouted as they rushed to them and both of them stood in front of Eunji as shields.

"I see." Minhae crossed her arms. "You are weak like always, always depending on your friends and-"

"Just tell us why you decided to talk to her." Yuri gritted her teeth.

"Ha!" Minhae scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I was in the shop and saw what happened to my ex. I ignored it and walked out but she was the one who passed in front of me but stopped. And, I just throw some straight facts." She shrugged.

"Remember you are the reason why she became like this." Jane glared at Minhae and she grabbed Eunji's hand and it was shaking very badly. 

"Oh, really? I don't remember." Minhae pouted and looked up, pretending to remember. Eunji gripped her bag's strip with her other hand. 

"There is no need for us to stay here and waste our time over a naked mole-rat." Yuri scoffed.

"What did you just call me?!" Minhae shouted in anger. 

"Get an ear treatment." Yuri just rolled her eyes and made the other turn around along with her. "Let's go."

"Eunji, I know you haven't moved on. Even if you wear a mask, you will remain what you are. You can't remove those scares." Eunji stopped when Minhae said that. "Both of us know that you also did wrong, not only me. You can't run away from the truth forever." Eunji's eyes turned teary and she jerked her hand away from Jane and ran away.

"EUNJI!!" Yuri and Jane shouted while running behind her but they were a little late as Eunji crossed the road and the signal turned red for them. Various vehicles passed in front of them and when it was green, they ran but they weren't able to see Eunji anywhere.

︿︿︿︿︿

I ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE THAT KIND OF BEATING SCENE

But wait, Eunji also did something wrong?!

I wrote the whole chapter while flirting with kpopieeee- the whole time T0T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 12.8K 130
This is season 2 of my Story Kuch to hai Tere mere darmiyan. Baal veer who is in mission to find hidden power who kill Timnasa meet with Ananya .In t...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
48K 1.3K 23
When you get lost in the bts concert and later get adopted by the members, But did you really get lost? Or someone left you there on purpose? Will th...
72.2K 2.9K 22
In which Park Jimin has a daughter. ••• He was an idol, loved by millions and hated by millions, because the risks of falling are more at heights tha...