Instagram Love || Kim Namjoon

By icy-yy

'BREAKING NEWS!! One of the biggest boy bands in the world aka BTS got their personal accounts on Instagram... More

-Intro-
-00-
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-

-20-

857 81 60
By icy-yy

It was around 9 pm as Namjoon was still in his studio, working all alone. The whole company building was empty except for security guards and trainees, who usually train till late at night. Namjoon yawned with a few tears in his eyes because of sleepiness but he wiped them and continued to work, ignoring the sleep he really wanted to get.

He picked up his phone to take a small break and opened his Instagram and his secret account. His hand went up to his hand to scratch his scalp as he scrolled through another chaotic chat that happened in the group chat behind his back.

But he noticed a personal message from Eunji. After the group chat was formed, they barely talk in private chats. It's either some random memes she would send or very serious topics that she wants to discuss.

This time, it wasn't a meme or her ranting about something that annoyed her. It took him a few seconds to understand what she wrote.

Eunji: JPPPPPPPMMMMM🤩🤩
🤩🤩

Eunji: mY MAN🤏

Eunji: MY LOXEEEEEEEQW
QS🥺

Eunji: I FEKJ SU LIQTH🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Joon: You okay gurl😀?

Eunji: I'M PURFSCTAY FIUNW
WWW🤧

Eunji: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEE🛐🛐

He chuckled seeing those weird messages but then, the realization hit him.

Joon: Wait

Joon: Don't tell me you are
drunk-

Eunji: i M NOE DWUBK

Eunji: I'M CONPLETRLY FINE

Joon: You don't seem to be
fine...

Eunji: Okay I wklk twll tge trjth💥

Eunji: I dronk a juixe🦟

Eunji: It was VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYY weord😭😭
😭😭

Eunji: But tjen

Eunji: I wated to drynk it MOREEE😔

Eunji: AND I SRATED TO LUVE IT🤡

Eunji: oOPS wRONG EMOJI *GiggLE*

Eunji: 😎*

Joon: Yep, you are drunk

Joon: But didn't you hate
alcohol?

Joon: I remember you shouting
at Yuri for drinking alcohol

Eunji: YESUUSW😌🤠

Eunji: I HAET IT!!11!

Eunji: MURE THAN OLIBE LODON
😡

Joon: Olibe what?

Joon: Wait-

Joon: LMFAO

He threw his head back, laughing loud with his whole heart. He sighed as he looked back at the phone screen, finally feeling all the dark thoughts going away from his mind but concern for her started to develop inside him.

Eunji: He id a pirce of 💩!!

Joon: You know that 💩 is an
ice cream, not poop or shit

Joon: Right?

Eunji: I will sgill use ir as shit
emoji~~~

Eunji: 🤩🤩🗿🤠💀💥

Joon: ...

He was about to type when she sent a voice message. Increasing the volume of the phone, he pressed the play button.

"JOOON!! MY BODY FEELS SO LIGHT!!" Her sudden loud shouts made him flinch. "THE WHOOOOLE EARTH IS MOVING~~! OH MY GOD! WE HAVE AN EARTHQUAKE! JOON, QUICKLY DUCK!" She was clearly drunk as her sentences of getting cut by her hiccups and her trailing off while speaking.

Joon: Eunji, are you alone?

Joon: What about Yuri and Jane?

She again sent another voice message.

"Oh my God! There is a cute tower made with chocolate wit- OUCH!!" She yelped and he heard the sound of something hitting. His eyes went wide. "Hehe, I hit my head on a pole...BUT YOU KNOW! I THOUGHT IT WAS MADE OF CHOCOLATE BECAUSE IT'S BROWN BUT NOO! IT'S HARD LIKE A ROCK!"

He started getting more worried as she continued to send weird voice messages.

Joon: EUNJI

Joon: FUCKING REPLY

Joon: WHERE ARE JANE AND
YURI?!

"Aww! Jane and Yuri...I left them! Like...uh...? Three hours ago? I didn't see them!" She confusingly replied through the voice message.

Joon: CALL THEM

"NO!" She shouted like a small kid. "They didn't come when I ran! I don't love them! They are bad! VERY BAD!"

Joon: EUNJI LISTEN

Joon: STOP ACTING LIKE A
KID AND CALL THEM

"What if I don't?" She responded with a tease and later giggled mischievously. "Will you come and save me like those fanfictions, huh? I remember writing the same scene like this. It's so WEIRD! I don't know why people even read my shits!" She ranted out and huffed.

He almost smashed his phone because of anger and concern. He fisted his hands before slamming his fist on the table instead of his phone. 

Joon: Eunji, it's not safe for
a drunk girl to walk at night

"I-I'm NOT DRUNK!!" She shouted, later laughing loudly. He started to aggressively type.

Joon: Eunji, if you don't call your friends right now, I will come there and slap right on your face 

"Then come and slap me, daddy." She mischievously giggled. If it was any other time, he would've been flustered because of that name but right now, he completely ignored it.

Joon: I'm getting fucking
worried

Joon: Pls, I'm begging you

Joon: Call them

He blinked when he suddenly received a call. It was from Eunji. A voice call. He accepted it but didn't say a word.

"I received like...seventeen calls from my shitty friend named Jane!" She spoke from the other side, giggling continuously which was making him annoyed. She suddenly gasped and whispered, "Joon~ There are two men! Oh, they are looking at me..."

His eyes went wide as he clenched on his phone, staring at his phone which had her Instagram profile pic with a green call symbol.

"Eww! They are so ugly!" She cringed and acted like she was gagging up and he heard sounds of her heels frantically walking. "They are following me. Ehe- Why are they following me? I'm only carrying a small amount of money!" She huffed and sighed. "I want to sit. My legs are getting tired."

His mind slowly processed what was happening to her and he couldn't take it anymore, "EUNJI! DON'T SIT! CONTINUE TO WALK!" He shouted and stood up, making his chair fall to the ground.

"Huh? Is my Joon speaking? Aww, but why do you sound so...familiar? Oh maybe-"

"It's not time to talk about it. Tell me right now where you are." He asked while taking his mask. He remembered them speaking about living near HYBE building and how they would go past it normally. He assumed that she might be near the area the building was located.

"Uh..." She trailed off and he took time to put his mask and his beret hat along with his coat over his formal attire. "There is a pole on my right...a road, a few cars and a few shops." He slapped his forehead at the description. "Those men are getting closer..."

His heart started to beat faster as negative thoughts started to run through his mind. "Eunji, with a calm mind, tell me where you are...like what you are seeing around."

"I just told you..."

"No, like tell me the name of the shop or read the sign bored which has the name of the area written over it." When he said that, he heard her slowly reading out the shop names and how they look. He realized what she was talking about. "Okay, you stay there or get into a shop. I'm coming there."

"AHHH!" She suddenly screamed when was walking through the hallway and towards the exit. 

"Eunji? What happened!? Why did you scream?!" He shouted as he jogged outside the building and towards the area she talked about.

"I can finally see my love in person! I'm so happy- Ouch!" He again heard a thud sound. "Aww, I fell on the ground." She started to sob but it was fake and he knew it. He ignored her whines and continued to jog.

'If I jog, it will take me ten minutes but if I run, I may reach early', That's how he started to run but not too fast. It was Wednesday and almost midnight. The streets would be almost empty except for a few people here and there.

He put the call on the speaker and increased the volume so he could run easily while hearing her talking. "Hm? They are coming closer? Oh, they look like my dad! No, like they look the same age as my dad!! Hey, uncle!!" He groaned as he heard her shouting. "You know, you are the same age as my dad! Do you want to be friends with him?!"

"Don't talk to them!!" He growled while warning her. He panted as he continued to run but he didn't stop cause he was almost there.

"Hi, little girl. Yes, we would like to be friends with your dad. Do you want to come with us to our house? We can get along and you can introduce us to your dad." His stomach dropped when he heard a completely new voice through the call.

︿︿︿︿︿

80sssuga you wanted a new chapter, here you have :)

I remember my young aunts talking to a complete stranger, thinking that he is my dad-

The drunk messages are not easy to type cause you gotta see the wrong typos carefully. The wrong letter should be around the wrong letter.

The boards are giving me headaches. People would find me weird cause I updated in the middle of my board exams but hey! It's not like you the whole day! I also took 3 days to write this chapter ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 844 19
Book 2 of the One of You series The curse has finally been broken After 28 years of living in a loop, the fairy tale characters of Storybrooke, Maine...
263K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
44.5K 1.2K 23
When you get lost in the bts concert and later get adopted by the members, But did you really get lost? Or someone left you there on purpose? Will th...
58.2K 2.6K 52
ARIA I did not plan to fall in love with Lewis Cunnan. First of all, he's my boss. Second of all, he's the most annoying person on this planet. And t...