Love on First Spark || BBB FA...

By BlazeeLei

Disclaimer: Boboiboy is owned by Monsta. None of the story plots are from the series/episodes and movies. All... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sparks with the New Crew
Chapter 2: TAPOPS New Member
Chapter 3: First Mission
Chapter 4: Mission Alone
Chapter 5: Day of Cooking
Chapter 6: Planet of the Wild
Chapter 7: Planet Rimu Ru
Chapter 8: BuildBot
Chapter 9: Gamer's Expo
Chapter 10: Successfully Fun
Chapter 11: Disastrous Ally
Chapter 12: The Night Of The Expo
Chapter 13: VOLTRA
Chapter 14: Chaotic Jealousy
Chapter 15: Eggabot
Chapter 16: Back In Earth
Chapter 17: Emergency
Chapter 18: Retak'ka
Chapter 19: Tok Kasa
☆✫NEW YEAR SPECIAL✫☆
Chapter 21: Tok Kasa's Basic Training
Chapter 22: The Successful Failure
Chapter 23: Tricky Betrayal
Chapter 24: Merged Elements
Chapter 25: All's Well End's Well
Chapter 26: Beach for the Aftermath
Chapter 27: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 28: Popularity Effects
Chapter 29: School Time Mission
Chapter 30: School's Prom
Chapter 31: King and Queen
Chapter 32: Reunited Bloods
Chapter 33: The Care and The Fierce
Chapter 34: Life of the Loved
Chapter 35: Day of A New Chapter
《 EPILOGUE 》
○ Special Chapter ○
!!! NEW STORY !!!

Chapter 20: Apply for Training

1.8K 73 4
By BlazeeLei

BOBOIBOY'S POV

"Yes" Tok Kasa replied making me happy inside but nog right now. I have my own mission now.

"Did you know? Our Commander sent us to find you" I said as he looked at me in a confused way. Looks like he doesn't know about this.

"Huh? Your Commander?"

"Yeah, didn't Captain Papa tell you anything?" I say pointing at our so-called Captain Papa. We looked at him feeding Pipi and he seemed to not tell it. It's already obvious by his expression.

"I may have mentioned some stuff.... Something about Retak'ka... But the rest uh, why don't you tell him the detail?" He says as he continued eating, Pipi was displeased by his behavior. Sheesh what a great Captain he is.

Tok Kasa looked at me and then walked off his house. "I heard Retak'ka stole some of your Elemental Powers" he says as I nod and went beside him.

"Yes Tok... That must be why Commander sent me here to find you" I replied as I look at him.

Tok Kasa sighed as he seems to be down and sad. "Retak'ka was a student of mine" he says making me a little offended. So he knows Retak'ka. No wonder Commander sent us here. He must know how to defeat Retak'ka.

"I can't believe that baldy had returned to wreak havoc" he says making me a bit stop and thinks. Baldy?

"Baldy? Pretty sure he has hair Tok" Gopal from afar heard the conversation and corrected Tok Kasa's misunderstanding. This made Tok Kasa be in surprise on what he heard.

Tok Kasa looked at me. "Isn't he a four-legged baldy?"

"Uh.... No Tok" I say since he is wrong afterall.

He blinked a few times and seems to be frozen but regained as he slap his own forehead. He then laughed and looked at me. "That's my horse I'm talking about" he says as I sweatdrop. Is he for real?

"You have to help me Tok! Retak'ka he.... He took four of my seven Elemental Powers" I say as he tries to remember Retak'ka.

"Oh... Retak'ka... The evil elemental master"

"You mean, you do know Retak'ka" I says knowing he is worth to be trusted. Since he is a joking Tok. I'm good with Tok Aba acting like he is 18 lile what he say but Tok Kasa who is forgetful, funny and wants us to call him Bro is much more way too exaggerated.

"If that's the case, Can I train under you Tok?" I ask as he looks at me.

"You certainly can" he says dead serious.

"Thank you Tok! Ochobot, did you hear that? Tok Kasa agreed to train me" I say completely stepping off the house. I expected Ochobot to pop somewhere but he was nowhere to be found. Y/n is nowhere to be seen either.

"Huh? Ochobot? Where is Ochobot?" I ask as I look at Gopal and the others who are still in their eating session.

Seems like Ochobot was tired and need recharge. Man even Tok Kasa joked they have fever it really caught us off guard.

"What about Y/n, Tok? Have you seen her?" I asked in curiosity. I did say Y/n should be where I can see her but she is missing.

"Oh that girl... I sent her to hunt something and to increase and improve her speed" Tok Kasa says. Looks like Y/n is already on training. But why is Gopal not with her? Sheesh. "Very well, let's not waste any more time... If what you say about Retak'ka is true then you need to start training immediately" he says and turns to me and Gopal.

"Okay Master" Gopal says excited on this training.

"We begin TOMORROW" he says smiling making me and Gopal fall on the floor.

"Tomorrow? I thought he said immediately" I say as Gopal sighed in frustration.

While laying down we heard a familiar voice. We went by the wooden fence and saw Adu Du and Probe training on a stone field. Wait... They were here the whole time? Tok Kasa called them both. They both went up to where we are and bowed infront of Tok Kasa.

"We're here Tok"

"Oh so this is where you've been hiding Adu Du" I say as we went near them. He looked at me in confusion like acting that he is innocent. Yeah he always acts that he didn't do anything.

"Adu Du? I'm not Adu Du... You must have mistaken me for some other alien" he says as Probe introduced themselves as Padu Du and Probobo. Like I'd believe Probe, he is a robot he can'y lose memories.... Well except when he got restarted back when we were kids.

Probe the moved Padu Du around after Pipi calling them bad guys. He even took off Padu Du's black headband and there we saw something by his head.

"Hey hey! There really is a dent on his head" Captain Papa points it as I agreed.

"Well that's how I found him in the forest last night" Tok Kasa says as he walk towards Padu Du and faced us. So he was here.... I guess they were seperated while we were falling in the sky.

"Perhaps he has lost his memories"

"Lost his memories?" I repeated.

"Yes Indeed.... The last thing I can remember was... was... seeing my beloved wife taken away by evil aliens" he says making us stop. WIFE?!?

He started to tell the story. Turns out it was the girl with Retak'ka who shooted us down. Man his memories are messed up even if he lost his memories. So that's why he trained under Tok.

"Dude, Ayu Yu's not your wi-"

"HAHAHAHHAA That's admirable! Good luck Young Padu Du! You make sure you get your beloved wife back ya hear?"

"Thank you I will continue training" Padu Du says and went back to the field and trained with Probe. Looks like we won't have problems on them since Adu Du lost his memories.

"Observe Padu Du and Probobo carefully... Tomorrow you will be joining them in their training" Tok says as we looked at how Adu Dh train. It seems easy.

"Tok, before we begin our training, is it okay if we contact our friends and commander first?" I ask as he turned around in surprise.

"Huh? You want to contact the outside world?" he says. He must be displeased on what I asked. But I can't live in a day without any update from the others if they escaped Retak'ka safely. "You need a crash course on the Three Tenets of Training" he says showing three of his fingers. Okay now we have Tenets.

"What sort of tenets?" Gopal asked.

"First tenet, you must never ever question my training methods"

"No problem Tok"

"Second! Training will be done in complete isolation. Not a single communicatiom device or any form of technology is allowed" he says as me and Gopal stopped listening. No tehnology? But how my powers came from my watch.

"But why not Tok?" Gopal asked and Tok Kasa looked at us in a serious manner.

"Training requires focus! How are you suppose to focus when you're distracted from the outside world?!" he says as he points his staff right at me making me stop. "Take me for example... I have reached this level of mastery because I never relied in technology" he added.

I 'ooh' and seems to understand what he meant. If we want to improve by his training we must stay focus and think of no distraction. But it's really weird to not use technology at all.

"So what's the third Tenet?" I asked again as he nods.

"The third tenet... The most important one of all" he says pointing up making me and Gopal stay in shock. Whatever this third tenet is must be the first tenet of priority to follow.

"Wait... I can't remember"

"Say what?" me and Gopal again muttered. I was really curious what's the third one and it seems that Tok forgot it again. He has a bad memory I cam say.

Tok Kasa is trying to remember for what is the third Tenet. And what's with the house loan that's not part of the training.

"Oh! Aha! I got it! You are not allowed to go inside my house! This is a restricted area" he says pointing at his house. Now that's a weird Tenet. Tok Kasa seems to be keeping something private. Well it's his privacy we can't judge him.

And by the looks of it we will be sleeping on a camp by Tok Kasa's field and it's already prepared. Looks like we're even sleeping outside for the whole training days.

"Enough! Get some rest for today... Tomorrow you will both begin your training to defeat that Ka'Ta Puntu" he says making me nd Gopal stop again. His memory do sucks.

"Don't you mean.... Retak'ka?" I corrected Tok as he stopped and turned around.

"Oh yes... Retak'ka" he says smiling nervously from being forgetful. What kind of trainor is he? He seems forgetful. He might even forget my name or why we're here.

Just then we decided to go rest but we saw something from the sky falling down. It was Y/n. She landed infront of us and lay down on the ground panting heavily.

"Ah I see you are done with your first training" Tok Kasa told her as Y/n sat up and looked at Tok Kasa in displeased.

"Tok Kasa how would I get a hair if he is- oh Boboiboy, you're awake" she was about to complain but saw me looking at her as she smiled and waved. I averted my gaze at her and help her stood up.

"Didn't I tell you to stay where I can see you?" I say.

"Chill out I just started to train earlier than you guys... You were still sleeping" she says crossing her arms as she pout. I admit she's cute but the fact that she was out of my sight.

"Yes she have to train her agility and speed to improve her Voltra"

"Voltra?"

"Yes... As you can see she was born with a power she calls lightning but it is what we call Voltra... The phoenix lightning" he says as Y/n smiled on what Tok said. Come to think of it, it was the form Y/n was on when she shifted to Captain Kaizo's spaceship back in Rimu Ru.

"I kept Voltra a secret but we need Voltra this time" she says and smiles. I sighed and gave her a chance.

"Alright Y/n, they will be joining you in your training tomorrow" Tok Kasa says making Y/n nods.

"ALRIGHT TOK!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
COMMANDER KOKO CHI'S POV

We are waiting for Kaizo's report to where they have tracked down Retak'ka. Not long after, he just did.

"Admiral! Commander! The Guruhan Soldiers from Planet Gur'Latan have been defeated"

"WHAT?"

"Defeated? How many?"

"It seems like.... All of them" Kaizo answered making all of us shock. Those soldiers wefe undefeated how could Retak'ka defeat them? This is impossible.

I slammed my fist on the table. "The current situation is more dire than we expected" I say as Admiral spoke next.

"But why Planet Gur'Latan?" He wonders.

"Where is his location now?" Admiral again asked and Yaya started to search Retak'ka's ship coordinates.

"They are currently in Sector G159A Nusagima" Yaya says exposing the galaxy of the sector. There must be something there that Retak'ka wants.

"What's in that sector?" I asked them as Ying searched for what she can find.

"The sector has no known inhabited planet except for Planet Bayugan" she says showing the monitor of the planet of Bayugan.

Planet Bayugan? What does he want from that planet. Is he looking for where Boboiboy can go?

"Oh I know!"

"What is it, Yaya?" I looked at my cadet when she started to do something as she mixed up coordinates.

"Retak'ka wants the Elemental Powers from the Planet! Look at this" she says swiping the information she got showing the planet of Gur'Latan and Bayugan with habitat symbolisms. I get it now.

"Planet Gur'Latan is full of electrical energy!" I said out loud.

"And planet Bayugan is a stormy planet" Admiral added.

"He's going to these two planet to enhance the elemental powers within him" Yaya says putting Retak'ka in the view looking as he suck the Planets habitat.

"Looks like Planet Bayugan is in danger! Send a warning signal to them immediately" I commanded as Ying immediately did so sendinf a warning signal to the Planet. We must stop him and buy time until Boboiboy is prepared enough.

You must hurry Boboiboy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued....

*****

Hey guys! I'm happy you guys made it to this chapter! I'm sorry if my story is a bit cringe it just came from my imagination.

Thank you for reading and also to those who voted my story thank you very much! To the people who followed me thank you too!

This is my first fanfic and it blew up to 1k+ reads which surprised me.... I hope you continue reading my story! Don't worry I'll make more fanfics!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 754 29
A Boboiboy fanfic. Kaizo had always acted cold towards Fang. But what happens when he is ordered to leave his planet just because, He gave power wat...
7.4K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...
42K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
1.4K 100 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...