Shoto Todoroki Oneshots

By Wishful_author_xoxo

(ON HIATUS) Enjoy xx (for some reason some of the chapters are separated or in the wrong order, I've tried to... More

Hidden Truths
The Best Present Pt.1
The Best Present Pt.2
The Best Present Pt.3
Who Hurt You? Pt.1
Who Hurt You? Pt.2
Who Hurt You? Pt.3
Cute / Sleepy Shoto
Almost...
Truth or Dare
A Close Call
Fairytale Stranger
Your Perfect Disappointment
My Little Plaything
Shaking
Long Lost Brother
Attack On UA Pt.1
Attack On UA Pt.2
Boyfriend Benefits
Flirt
Spilling Lies
Fun At The Funeral
First Time Cooking
The Sound of Your Voice
Frozen to Death
Villain?!
Teach Me
Pocky
Always His Favourite
Shoto On Ice
Madhouse Pt.1
Madhouse Pt.2
Madhouse Pt.3
Girls
And I Loved And I Lost You
Gone Boy Pt.1
Gone Boy Pt.2
Gone Boy Pt.3
Singing
Beauty Kings
Runaway Baby
Class 1A Playlist
Part-time Ambitions Pt.1
Part-time Ambitions Pt.2
Part-time Ambitions Pt.3
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.1
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.2
Fairytale Soulmate
La La La
Shoto's Playlist
Instagram
Joyride With Me
My Idol Pt.1
My Idol Pt.2
You Poor Child Pt.1
You Poor Child Pt.2
Submersion
Todoroki is a Girl?!
Depressive Episodes
Class Pets
The King's Secret Pt.1
The King's Secret Pt.2
The King's Secret Pt.3
Sibling Bonding Time
King of Hearts Pt.2
Personal Heater
Alexithymia
Come Home to Me
Descendants Pt.2
Descendants Pt.3
Descendants Pt.4
Zoo Trip
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.1
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.2
A Pirate's Life for Me
Time With You Pt.2
Chaos Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.2
The Lost Prince Pt.3
The Lost Prince Pt.4
The Lost Prince Pt.5
The Lost Prince Pt.6
The Lost Prince - Epilogue
You Killed Her!
Our Lasts
Falling For You... Literally
No.1 Admirer
Fairytale Ending
Filthy Pirates!!
"May the odds be ever in your favour!"
Record of my Youth
Chaos Pt.2
Shoto Is A Cat?!
Dark Humour
And They Were Roommates?
Descendants Pt.1
King of Hearts Pt.1

Time With You Pt.1

566 16 0
By Wishful_author_xoxo

TRIGGER WARNING: anxiety

THEMES: fluff, BakuTodo, super super super goddamn soft Shoto and Katsuki, I think this is the softest thing I've ever written

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Class 2A was going to the mall. Well, they would be if Aizawa hadn't put them all on a house-arrest for the weekend. In their opinion it was entirely uncalled for, it's not their fault they got into a quirk fight with Class 2B for saying hateful and discriminatory things. Mina couldn't help it if she left bald patches on Monoma's scalp, and Bakugou unintentionally destroyed a whole wall of Gym Gamma. 

Aizawa was not impressed with them and sentenced them to house arrest for the rest of the week, as well as giving them a list of never-ending chores and cleaning duties that he would inspect on Sunday evening. This meant that their original plan of going to the mall was cancelled. Well, until a certain Kaminari Denki came up with a wonderful idea...

Shoto could feel the warm rays of Saturday morning sunlight filtering in through the balcony windows on his face. His cheeks felt warm and his limbs gooey, and he wanted nothing more than to stay nestled in bed sprawled out under the sunbeams. He was warm and content, body relaxed and mind at ease. In the distance, he could hear his classmates moving around to get ready for the day, the distinct sound of the TV echoing up the stairs. But the background noise was welcome, slowly drawing him to consciousness until he finally blinked open his eyelids. 

Something shifted around his waist, so he moved his languid arm up and felt the familiar firmness of an arm resting atop of him. The skin was soft and smooth, fingertips tracing small shapes against his skin that made him sigh with content. 

"Hey baby boy." A voice greeted softly, hoarse with the signs of morning dryness. 

"Hey Katsu." Shoto greeted in return, letting his eyes fall shut once more under the tender tracings of his boyfriend.

"Sleep well?" Katsuki asked, shuffling ever closer so his chest met Shoto's back; he made the most of the soft and warm body next to him.

Shoto hummed, letting a comforting silence drift around them once more. He revelled in mornings like these, where he could truly relax and enjoy the peace of a warm and calm morning with Katsuki. It took them a while to get to this point, but now nothing makes them happier than spending time together like this. 

He was drawn out of his drifting slumber with soft kisses against his nape, a warm breath that seemed to cause any remaining tension to seep from his body. He hummed again, happy, and his lips quirked up at the chuckle beside his ear.

"You look so pretty like this, angel. So warm and soft, practically glowing in the sunlight."

Shoto blushed under the praise and turned around to face Katsuki, choosing to press his forehead into the crook of his boyfriend's neck as his administrations turned from his stomach to running a hand gently through his hair. The movements were soft and slow, the gentle tug against his scalp leaving him a boneless mess.

"You're just like a cat when I do this, Sho. Maybe I'll start calling you kitten. You'd like that, hm? You like all the cute names I call you."

"I like you." Shoto replied, pressing a small kiss against Katsuki's neck, tasting the burnt sugar taste of caramel. 

"I like you too baby."

They stayed like this, warm and cosy and sleepy, until a loud knocking on Katsuki's door made Shoto jump from his almost-asleep state and Katsuki to swear under his breath. He went to lift his head up to see or hear who it was, but Katsuki hushed him and ran a hand through his hair, alongside a gentle kiss to the forehead, and his head fell back down onto the pillow. 

"I'll get it." 

Katsuki slid out of bed and grabbed a t-shirt, slipping it on before pulling the door open with a harsh glare at whoever dared to disturb his boyfriend's sleep. 

"Kaachan!" Kaminari exclaimed before giving a thumbs up. "Wanna go to the mall?!"

"Stop yelling or I'll blow your goddamn head off Pikachu." Bakugou grumbled. "And we're on a house arrest idiot, or did your quirk fry your braincells again?"

"But I have a way that we can still go!" Kaminari ignored his order to be quiet, instead grinning happily. 

"Not interested."

Bakugou slammed the door in Kaminari's face before practically diving back onto the bed, latching onto Shoto and wrapping them up in his blankets. He heard Shoto giggle softly, his face hidden under the covers, so he pulled them down to see his two-toned eyes looking up at him still dazy from sleep.

"Stupid Pikachu taking me away from this." Katsuki mumbled, thumb brushing Shoto's cheek. "You're so pretty, baby boy."

Shoto practically melted under the touch, wishing he and Katsuki could stay like this all the time. Unfortunately, he was more awake now, and his curiosity was peaked with Kaminari's words.

"How can we go to the mall without Aizawa finding out?" he asked, rubbing his eyes to push away the remaining traces of sleepiness. 

"It's probably another of his dumb ideas, no doubt approved by the idiot brigade." Katsuki huffed, resting his head above Shoto's and enjoying the faint scent of his strawberry shampoo; he complained when his boyfriend sat up, arms stretching over his head like a cat.

"Breakfast." Shoto announced before looking at Katsuki expectantly.

"Want me to make you pancakes?" Katsuki asked, smiling at the expected nod of the head from his boyfriend. He sat up too and pressed another kiss to Shoto's forehead, another against his inexplicably soft and plush pink lips when Shoto tapped them. "Go get dressed and meet me downstairs, okay princess? I'll even put strawberries on them."

Shoto gave another of his soft smiles before kissing Katsuki's cheek and getting off the bed, stretching once more in a way that had his loose sleeping shirt lifting to expose his mid-rift. Katsuki thought he looked so ethereal in the sunlight, his two-toned hair soft and silky, his skin smooth with sunbeams caressing each scar showing how strong and resilient he was. 

Instead of going out through the door and into the corridor, Shoto stepped out onto the balcony and made a staircase of ice, climbing up gracefully despite still not being fully awake. This way he could get to his room without speaking to anybody, for no matter what time it was he always woke up too early on weekends and needed time to wake up and relax before socialising.

True to his word Shoto got dressed for the day, settling on a white jumper and blue jeans since he anticipated doing cleaning chores alongside his classmates all day. After brushing his teeth and patting down his hair he took the elevator downstairs, where Katsuki was making pancakes. True to his word, there was a plate of chopped strawberries next to him alongside the chocolate sauce Shoto treated himself to every once in a while. His chest felt warm at this caring side of his boyfriend, feeling special that this was something for only him to see.

"Fuck off!" Bakugou yelled, sending a small explosion at Sero's face that was getting suspiciously close to the pile of fresh pancakes on the table. Shoto shook himself out of his thoughts and entered the kitchen.

"Good morning." he greeted, Sero greeting him back whilst Katsuki merely hummed, too focused on flipping the pancake in the pan.

"Roki, Bakugou's making pancakes but won't give us any!" Sero complained, draping an arm over Shoto's shoulder dramatically. 

"Did you ask him to make you some or did you try to take them?" Shoto asked, slipping away to get some juice from the fridge.

Sero made a noise but didn't answer his question, only gawked when Bakugou finished making pancakes and put all of the toppings onto the table, Shoto sitting down and grabbing two to put on his own plate, sprinkling on strawberries so they ended up looking like freckles. 

"Roki?! What?!" Sero exclaimed, pointing at him accusingly. 

Now, his relationship with Katsuki wasn't public, but they didn't exactly try to hide it either. None of them were big on public affection, much preferring to indulge in it in private, so there wasn't much that gave them away. But, if the lingering touches of Shoto's hand on Katsuki's shoulder after he helped him with his physics homework, or if Katsuki held onto Shoto's waist to steer him away from prying crowds and journalists when they were out, went unnoticed, then it wasn't their fault. 

They sat next to each during movie nights when Shoto more often than not fell asleep on his shoulder, paired up together plenty during hero training, and often both retired early in the evening exhausted from hard work and socialising. They ate breakfast together most weekends, and sometimes if Shoto couldn't sleep he would slip down onto Katsuki's balcony that was always left open for him. He would be fast asleep between the many covers and blankets Katsuki added to his bed because he knew Shoto liked how soft and weighted they were, and if none of Katsuki's friends noticed him when they barged in at ungodly hours, ignorant to how Katsuki started sleeping in later on Saturdays instead of getting up early for a morning run, then it wasn't their fault.

Sometimes it was funny how nobody realised they were in a relationship. But they both preferred it like that, meaning they could enjoy their relationship and each other fully hidden away in their dorms were they were safe and loved.

"Do you want some pancakes Sero?" Shoto asked, Sero nodding wildly. "Okay, the batter is right there."

Katsuki snorted, some pancake flying out of his mouth. Shoto passed him a napkin as he downed his glass of juice to recover, asking him if he was alright. Sero left the kitchen, promising to buy himself some pancakes at the mall after Kaminari had finalised his plan. 

After breakfast, Shoto helped Katsuki wash the dishes and put everything back into the cupboards. It was oddly domestic, hips bumping against each other as they passed along dishes, Katsuki's hand ghosting his back as he slid past to put the pan away. No words exchanged but an idle hum from Katsuki and a yawn or two from Shoto, feeling sleepy again now he had eaten. 

"Tired, baby doll?" Katsuki asked him gently, voice quiet as he hugged Shoto from the back. He knew Shoto had worked really hard in training this week, had a family dinner and attended his fortnightly therapy session. His boyfriend deserved to relax today. Maybe he could be loud enough for Shoto to slip back up to his room to avoid doing chores...

"Todobro, I was looking for you!" Kaminari ran into the kitchen with a big grin on his face, distracted for a second and not seeing Katsuki step away from Shoto. "Ooh, it smells like pancakes! Anyways, Todobro can you call Nezu and impersonate Aizawa so we can all go to the mall?!"

It took Shoto a moment to process Kaminari's words, too focused on wanting Katsuki to hug him again, then he frowned. 

"You want me to impersonate Aizawa?" 

"Yeah! You're good at mimicking voices, right? You did it that one time so Iida could go visit his brother!"

"Yes, because his brother was sick and-"

"We're all tired of being stuck inside! We haven't been out together in weeks and now when we planned to we got put on a house arrest!" Kaminari whined, pouting unhappily.

"But is that okay? I don't want to betray the only figure of authority I like and respect." Shoto frowned, torn between the rules and his friends.

"Don't let him pressure you, Icyhot." said Katsuki. "He probably just wants to get out of cleaning the showers. Besides, can't you ask Mind Fucker since you're all up in his face every damn day?"

"Class B is also on a house arrest Kaachan!" 

"Don't call me-"

"Okay." Shoto agreed, more so because he was starting to have a headache and their bickering wasn't doing anything to help. "Tell everyone to get dressed and be in the common room in 20 minutes."

"Man, I love you Todobro! You're the coolest!" 

Kaminari raced off to tell everyone about their trip, and as soon as he was out of sight Shoto dropped his rigid posture and slumped back against the counter. In a second Katsuki was back beside him, gently cupping his cheek and asking if he was okay.

"Loud." Shoto muttered, leaning forward to hug Katsuki, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"It'll be fun." Katsuki tried to cheer Shoto up, running a warm hand up and down his back. "I mean, apart from the idiots we can do our own thing. I heard there's a pretty good boba shop at the mall that opened recently. And we can get a new blanket or something from Miiju: heard lavender was good for sleep."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Unless you want to stay here today, that's cool too."

"Shobaby, are you ready?!" Mina's voice reached them from across the dorms.

"Let's go. You can look at the new All Might vintage collection at H2." Shoto decided, pulling away and watching happily how excited Katsuki became. "Let's get ready."

They went back up to their floors to change into more suitable clothes. Shoto put on a deep red turtleneck and black jeans, grabbing a black bucket hat to hide his hair. It was difficult to go out in public and remain unnoticed, so he did what he could to obtain some anonymity. Even if it meant not being as comfortable, wanting nothing more than to put his soft jumper back on and maybe those cotton shorts Katsuki brought him. Not wanting to waste more time he grabbed his phone and wallet off of his desk and went to the floor below to wait for Katsuki.

Bakugou appeared wearing a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans, casual but still pretty to Shoto. The rips were just above his thighs, highlighting his toned muscles. 

"Like what you see, princess?" Katsuki teased as he shut his door, gently holding Shoto's hand as they went down to the common room. 

"You look good." Shoto stated.

"You look good too. Real pretty." Shoto could feel the blush rising on his cheeks and turned away, knowing Katsuki could still see how easily he affected him.

"You're here!" Mina cheered, pulling Shoto away from Katsuki and nudging him onto the sofa with the dorm's phone in her hand. It was one they used communally, mostly to order takeaways late at night.

Shoto took the phone and selected Principal Nezu's number before clearing his throat. He felt a little nervous, but there was a steady presence behind him that helped ground him.

"Hello?" Nezu's voice rang out loud.

"Nezu, it's Aizawa." Shoto made his voice a little scratchier, changing his depth to the same register as his teacher's. He elongated some words to sound tired.

"Ah, how can I help you?"

"Let the problem children go to the mall. This house arrest is causing more havoc than it is teaching them a lesson."

"Is that so? Well, have they completed their tasks?"

"Most of them. Problem child 1 and 2 started fighting again, so I put them in charge of trash collection. Can you give them permission so I can take a nap?"

"If you believe that is what's best then I give the children permission to leave campus as long as they stick to the allocated curfew."

"I'll make sure of it. Thanks."

Shoto hung up and the class cheered, all grabbing their shoes and bags whilst thanking Shoto. They practically climbed over each other in a rush to escape the dorms despite only being on a house arrest for the morning, and Shoto watched them go with amusement before following behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 2 7
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...
209K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...
184K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
8.9K 286 22
Izuku Midoriya doesn't need love, or atleast he didn't at the time. He never truly thought it would make his life better. But it'll all change once...