The Neglected Pawn that becam...

By LoganW21406-1

Oscar Storm used to be the shared pawn of both Rias Gremory and Sona Sitiri, but was neglected by everyone in... More

Bio
Peerage
Rest of the Peerage
Harem
Prologue: Enough is Enough
Chapter 1: Meeting Malebolgia
Chapter 2: Time Pass
Chapter 4: Phoenix vs. Hellspawn (1/2)
Chapter 5: Phoenix vs. Hellspawn (2/2)
Chapter 6: What's Next?
Chapter 7: Return to Kuoh
New Story
Up for Adoption
Adopted

Chapter 3: Reunion

8.7K 89 53
By LoganW21406-1

(SCENE: OSCAR'S HOUSE) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

The Sun is shining brightly as Oscar is making breakfast. He dons his usual Chef's Hat and Apron as he was cooking.

Suddenly, he heard someone pulling out a seat as he turns to see Lucifer. "Ah, Lucy, good morning." He says. "And good morning to you too." She politely says as Oscar handed her a cup of wine. "Thanks." She says as she drinks said wine.

Oscar finished cooking as he set the food down. "EVERYONE, BREAKFAST!!!" He yells out as he turns to Lucifer. "And don't hog all the pancakes." He teased as Lucifer gives him a cute pout.

"Shut up, Baka!" She exclaims in embarrassment as Oscar chuckles at her attitude. Soon enough, everyone else came in and grabbed their Breakfast as they all gathered in the living room.

Oscar grabbed the remote and scrolls through the different channels, but finds nothing good on. "Ugh! Why is it there's nothing good on Wednesday?" Oscar says in annoyance.

"Yeah, everything sucks on Wednesday, boss." Kabal says as Oscar sighs. "True. And we can't choose a movie because it always ends in disaster for us." He says, shivering at the remembrance of what happened last time they tried picking out a movie.

Suddenly, Oscar's phone starts ringing as he takes out previously mentioned phone, to reveal Malebolgia calling him. "Boss is calling. Gotta take this." He says as he heads out to attend to Malebolgia's call.

(POV CHANGE: OSCAR)

After entering an empty room that's far enough from my Peerage, I took answered Malebolgia's call.

'Malebolgia, good whenever it is in the Underworld.'

'Good morning to you too, Oscar.'

'So, what's up?'

'Well, to put it bluntly: but Sirzechs, Serafall, Grayfia and Millicas are here for you.'

My eyes widened at this as I recompose myself.

'Though I'm happy to see them again, the fact that Sirzechs is with his wife and son means something big is happening. And Serafall is with them doesn't help ease the matters. But I'm sure it's nothing serious, just give me time to gather everyone and we'll be there.'

'Okay, see you all soon.'

I hung up as I returned to the living room to see my Peerage debating about which movie to watch while Eri finished her breakfast.

"Okay everyone, up and at 'em! Malebolgia called, he wants us at his castle." I told them as they dropped everything and prepare to leave. "And Eri, I want you to come along too because there's someone I want you to meet." I explained as Eri's eyes sparkle in joy.

"A new friend?!?!?" She asks in excitement as I chuckle. "Yes, a new friend." I said. 'Though I'm sure it'll become something more then friends in the future once they meet.' I thought to myself.

Eri then made a gesture to me as I knew she wants me to pick her up. I did such that as Beelzebub opened a portal to Malebolgia's Office.

We entered through the portal, but my mind is still pondering on why Sirzechs and the others want to see me.

(SCENE CHANGE: MALEBOLGIA'S OFFICE) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Malebolgia, Sirzechs, Serafall, Grayfia and Millicas were waiting patiently for Oscar to arrive when a portal opened up. Everyone (except Malebolgia) were surprised at the portal's appearance as Sirzechs and Serafall prepares to attack while Grayfia stands in front of Millicas.

However, they immediately stand down when they saw Oscar, his Peerage and Eri emerging from the portal. "OSSIE!!" Serafall happily says as she gave him a hug.

Unfortunately for him, her hug had strengthened since the last time he saw her as she started to, accidentally, squeeze the life of him.

"Sera....fall....happy.....to see......you too.....but.....my lungs......are.....losing....life." He says through his collapsing lungs. "Plus.....my......Daughter.....can't breath." He adds on as everyone, except Malebolgia, we're shocked at this.

Serafall lets go of Oscar as she backs away. "I'm so, so sorry!" She apologizes as she bows down.

"Its okay. Just remember to cool it before hugging something out of the blue like that." Oscar says as he sat Eri down on the floor.

Millicas peaked his head out to see what was going on. But when he laid eyes on Eri, he blushed. 'W-Wow. She looks so beautiful.' He thought to himself.

Sirzechs saw this as he smirks. "Son, why don't you and your new friend go play while me, your mother and the rest of the adults talk?" He suggested as Millicas' blush grows brighter and steams starts coming out of him.

Eri smiles at this idea and grabbed Millicas' hand as the two exit the office to go play somewhere else. "Ah, I love pairing the young couples together." Oscar says as Sirzechs nods in agreement.

"So, how you've been Oscar?" Sirzechs asks. "Pretty good. Though I doubt I can say the same for Kuoh." He says with slight angst.

Sirzechs sigh in annoyance at the mention of Kuoh. "Yeah. Everything went down hill for nearly everyone in Kuoh. The Academy has become extremely difficult for both adults and students. And our rival Academy hasn't made it any easier." He says as Oscar's face turned into a glare.

"Looks like the students are starting to get bold ever since I've left." He says as he remembers very well about what they did to him. Sirzechs saw this, so he decided to change the topic.

"Anyways, the reason we need to talk to you is because of the marriage between Riser and both Rias and Sona. They agreed to a Rating Game, but they lost. And now, they have to marry Riser. Fortunately, Riser can accept a duel by anyone with high enough rankings to either end the marriage or allow it to continue. Rias and Sona did follow through with one of their ideas and made both Issei & Saji High Ranking Devils. However, you outrank them, so you can challenge Riser to call off the marriage." He explains.

Oscar, however, looks at him like he grew a second head or something. "Sirzechs, Serafall, I respect your families and all, but why should I help the same Peerages that treated me like a Slave?" He asks in slight anger.

Serafall, sensing his anger, decides to intervene. "Because, while we hate Issei and Saji, we loathe Riser and we don't to see our siblings married to that bastard. We know you would rather see Rias and Sona suffer then help them, but if Riser marries them, then he'll do whatever he wants to their territories." She explains as Oscar thought about it.

'She does make a good point. Besides, I did made that vow to make sure no one in Kuoh Academy would be harmed as long as I'm still kicking.' He thought to himself as he finally comes to a conclusion.

"Okay, I'll help. But this for Kuoh, not Rias or Sona." He says. Sirzechs and Serafall, though saddened at Oscar's hatred towards Rias and Sona, are happy at his dedication towards anything work related.

"Very well. The wedding is tomorrow at 1:30 PM." Sirzechs says as he, Serafall and Grayfia proceeds to leave, but was stopped by Oscar.

"You know, I'm not just doing this for Kuoh, but I'm also doing this for both you two and your families." He says as this brought a smile to their faces.

'Glad to see, that even after everything you've been through, you're still you, Brother.' Sirzechs thought.

'Oh Ossie, I really wish to confess to you, but I don't think I can't because of Sona. But one day, I'll try. And if you won't accept, that's fine.' Serafall thought.

'Rias and Sona were extremely foolish to underestimate such a dedicated and hard working young man for two perverts.' Grayfia thought.

Once the three left, Oscar turns to his Peerage. "Okay guys, we have a big day tomorrow, so get some rest." He says as he left to picked up Eri.

(Here's Chapter 3 done. Now we've reached a turning point. Oscar has to face his old Peerages as he takes on Riser Phenex. And we learned that Oscar was apparently responsible for so much work, that Kuoh couldn't function properly without him. Anyways, next chapter is pretty much self explanatory.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.1K 20
In the supernatural world, there's tons of individual beings just waiting for the story of their rise to greatness to start. A story where they rise...
35.8K 522 21
This takes place after the battle with riser as issei started to be avoided by the girls except for koneko who treated him the same but not as rude a...
20.2K 353 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
583K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...