Entangled String ✔️

NavyaKikiro

Have you ever met someone whom you thought dead but is alive without you knowing, that is what happened in Ta... Еще

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Announcement🥳
announcement 2

Chapter 12

449 35 7
NavyaKikiro

In the mansion....

Nobody knows what exactly happened up on the cliff so the elders decided not to pressure the kids as far as Thitipoom's are concerned New asked them to forgive them and they really had no choice.

So Everyone went to their respective works, and Tay with his head down went back to his room sadly.

Few hours ago.......

After listening to the past except Tay's anger no one know how to react, should they forgive the couple for saving their son Or should they punish them for taking him away from them.

"Why don't you forgive them?" New said breaking the silent, " Huh what are you talking hin these were the ones who made you to be away from your family do you know how much they suffered? " Tay was the one to answer, he didn't mention himself because he thought it might pressurise New.

" I know p tay but if not for them I wouldn't be alive in front of them! And why do you make it a big deal it's them who have to choose and not you so stay out of it" New let his frustration on Tay everyone were shocked especially Tay, New never gets angry even if he is annoyed

New said it's not his business he felt like his heart broken into million pieces.

Tay went very silent and Mr. Perawat broke the silence " Ok I agree you did save my son and gave him all the love and attention but you should have told us, you out of all people know how much we suffered just because of your selfish reasons you did this I can't forgive you for that" He said in a bit raised voice.

" Sir I mean Dad please forgive them look your son is perfect and standing in front of you if it's not them" New pleaded with teary eyes " Fine, fine just because he begged me, but I don't want to see your face anymore pack your things and leave" New's dad said to them.

They were about to leave when New stopped them " Thank you for everything that you've done to me, I really love you both, to for me you are my parents and I will always be your son I'll come to visit you now and then" New said crying MrsT couldn't control her tears she hugged her son and said how sorry she is.

Back to present

In perawat house

"New baby since your back let's announce that our son is alive and your name we will change it back to Perawat"

Said Mrs P happily she don't know how to contain her happiness

" No Mam.... uh..mom  I don't want to change let me have Thitipoom itself I literally lived with them for 15 years I atleast want to keep this for them"

He said calmly she was a bit startled but she did understand all that matters for her now is that her son is with her

"Mom can i ask you something? " He asked shyly she nodded her head since she was busy doing some work

" Why P Tay and his family know everything about us? They are just our neighbors "

He said confused, his mom looked at him there was a tint of sadness on her face.

"New what you said to Tay today is not appreciated, if anyone who suffered the most from your loss it is him.  You better ask him forgiveness he don't deserve that treatment" She said

New felt bad but it didn't answer his question so he asked her again " What is he to me? " She sighed and looked at him.

" Your dad and his are best friends they started each other's business together,they even built house next to each other we alomost married at the same time" She laughed thinking about the past

She continued " Your dad's decided that the kids of both the house will get married to each other's if it's a boy or a girl they didn't mind and about Tay

I still remember you two were kids playing and one day a dog chased you Tay fought with the dog and saved you, you came home crying saying that Tay got hurt because of you and after that you and Tay used to stick to each other everyday.

One day you came to me and dad and said you love Tay and Tay will be the one you will be marrying you were a kid yourself who didn't know anything and you were talking about love marriage" She had tears in her eyes when she told him the past it was one of the  wonderful memories she had of them

"But looks like you have completely forgotten his existence in your life it's ok you don't have to rush things, Tay is a sweet boy he understands" She said there was a bit of disappointment when she said the last sentence.

"You don't have to be sad son" She said looking at him

New stared to feel more guilty he wants to go to Tay tell him he loves him but he isn't sure he is scared of rejection what if he don't love him anymore and he don't want to lose what he have now.

"Isn't it's better you talk to him and clear the air between you two but do apologize to him" She said having a small smile and New don't know how to react he never felt this before the warm feeling that his mom made him realise that he is wrong in a different way he don't know what he was feeling, so he just smiled and went to talk to Tay.

But Singto stopped him in between and asked him leave Tay alone for a while New wanted to argue but he went against it.

Singto led New outside to where the tree is grown " P this tree I don't know it looks familiar like there's kind of a bonding with it why" He asked staring at the tree

" That because you and Tay planted it 20 years ago promising each other's that you will always be together with each other maybe that's why you felt it" Singto said remembering the past.....

Singto's pov

Today we were going to have a lunch with our neighbors but the two trouble makers are missing both our parents are worried me and krist decided to go out and search for them, when we were about to leave

" P Tay why don't you allow me to carry I was the one who searched that plant"

Came two boys from the gate inside Bricking but still one of them pouting

" I told you I'm going to carry it who knows you might fall with it" Tay was telling a pouting New it was a scene to watch if not for this situation.

"Do you two have any idea what you did to us here"

The two boys heard a angry voice coming from dad's, they looked up with a innocent face as if they didn't do anything

"Dada what happened" Tay asked New's dad he didn't dare to ask dad,

same goes with New he asked dad what happened these two boys know how to play with our minds so i call them troublemakers.

We couldn't say anything they just sighed " Nothing where were you two did you forget about lunch? " Dad asked Tay, he smiled showing all his teeths and showed a plant in his hand.

Where did they get this from? Who gave them? As far as this place is concerned no one gives plants only rich people stay here they talk only business and nothing more.

" You know what there was this aunty who came near me and New she said she have a plant and took us out of the gate when she gave this she said it will always remind us about love, and you know she disappeared after giving that she didn't even take money"

Tay said very excitedly as if she did some magic or something but why do she have to give it to such small boys who don't even know the meaning of love.

But seeing their excited face I kept my mouth shut

"P Tay will you just talk and talk or are you planting that plant" New said annoyingly 😂that baby boy is surely cute when he is mad.

The two boys with their small hand planted the plant where both of our house connects "Newwiee I promise I'll be by your side always ok" Tay said showing his pinkey finger

" Me too Te I promise I'll be with you forever " New promised it's a scene to watch our parents are also looking very happy tho these kids don't know what they are talking it looks like the promise is ceased.

End of flashback

New had tears in his eyes he remember this this is what he dreamt of when he was looking for connection now it's clear he knows he loved Tay from the past, but dont know if Tay will still accept him.

Seeing this Singto just hugged New and that was it new started to cry in his arms.
                           *****

Done! How is the past? Ok or not do let me know your thoughts

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36.2K 1.3K 28
Tay a rich and a perfect boy, every mother wants to have a son like him and New a poor boy but lives his life in full who finds happiness in small li...
10.2K 364 27
"I can understand you. I know what you are feeling right now," he said as he approached me. But I stopped him and tears streamed down my face. "You...
10.6K 1.1K 36
New visited a fortune teller at a fair who told him that the next tall, dark, rich, and handsome person he met would be his soulmate. Later that day...
332 33 19
Jungkook and y/n, when they both woke up, they thought they have lived for 20 years in the normal world, but actually, before those 20 years, they ex...