CHAPTER 1

Author pov

Today there was some kind of cold breeze in the TN company, CEO Tay Tawan is really in his bad mood.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS I'll give you an hour to redo it if you don't finish by the given time you can leave the office your pay cheque is ready  did you understand?"😡 said the cold Ceo to the project manager

"ye...yessir" he said and went out of the cabinet. Lee who was watching this just sighed "what are you doing Tay if you keep on firing people like this we will have to close this company soon" said lee who was annoyed by this behavior of Tay "we won't p after all we are in top and all these people come here because of the pay and fame not to work they just want to sit and gossip, if they are not up to my expectation what is the use of them working here"

Yes Tay is right his company is one of the leading company anyone will be ready to anything to get that a job there it's not only because of the fame but the pay too.

"But Tay this person is the 8th one of this month and  he just joined two days ago and now you decided to fire, how can you think they are not capable of work? Just because of one mistake" Tay didn't say anything he was not interested to listen to Lee's lecture so just went out of the cabin to meet Krist and lee kept on shouting his name.

Tay pov

Ahhh what is p lee's problem its not like i fire everyone I know how people are they just work in this company for money and fame that they are working here because it is one of the top and nothing more and I hate it.

I built this company as soon as I graduated and you must be wondering why its because I don't want to work in our company my p will take care of it he is way good than me.

All tell me I'm cold to my employees I should be good to them, yea I agree I am the coldest person coz people are here to just take advantage of the weak ones and I don't want others to take advantage of me.

P sing usually tells that he miss the old me i know I hurt so many people around me but what should i do from the day he is gone from my life I've became like this i've begged so many people to find him.

I know he is somewhere but they never did just because I was a kid and those people ignored my cry, from that day  I stopped to trust anyone except my brothers and my best friends. Anyways i'm here to meet p'krist my brother's boyfriend🙄 but p loves me more than my brother.

As Tay went to meet  Krist in his office he saw Singto sitting over there "p sing what are you doing here?" Singto was startled by sudden voice "You devil what with the cold voice to your p " Singto said annoyed "Huh when did i sound cold now tell me why you are here" 🤨

" I came to meet my love do you have any problem with it" he smirked "You are so evil and you tell that i'm the one who is" Tay said being irritated.

He continued "I knew you would so something like this when you asked me if I'll meet p kit" tay said rolling his eyes singto was going to answer that but stopped when the door opened "well well well what brings both you brothers to my office" said Krist even before Tay could answer "come on baby why do I need a reason to meet you" Singto said it to Krist hugging him, who shrugged his words.

Meanwhile Tay was deep in his thoughts seeing his brother 'p do love him a lot he always free a bit of time for p kit even when he is busy I wish New was here even I would done the same thing I guess'😢 Tay thought sadly. Yes New Tay's best friend the one who changed Tay completely.

Krist who saw Tay being quite knew Tay must be over thinking so he eyed  Singto to look at tay, Singto felt sad seeing his brother very sad so krist and him decided to plan a happy lunch for Tay to lift his mood.

"Tay look at your brother he cunningly came here so I couldn't go out with you 😒he is so mean, you are right he is evil one. So Mr singto i have already planned to go out with my sweet nong here you better go back to your office" said krist which broke Tay's trance by the sudden mention of his name and smirked at his brother

  "How can you do this baby ok fine let me  treat you both, is that ok Tay are you happy now" Tay smiled at his brother but little did he know that they are worried about him he hate himself for that, so he went near his two brothers and hugged them "I know you guys are worried about me but I'm fine you don't need to be worried because of me p's  I love you two them most "🥺 he said his eyes beaming with tears "we love you too baby but that doesn't make us not to worry about you"singto said krist just nodded his head agreeing to what singto said.

 "Ok now lets not waste time I'm hungry" krist complained to change the atmosphere. Tay didn't go back to office after meeting krist and singto then went to have lunch,then for a movie later shopping tay made sure to spend lots of his brother's money as a punishment and singto didn't mind to spend if he could see his brother not gloomy. Tay got a new camera from his brother he was very happy,😊 they dropped krist and went to their home. 

                            *******

I hope it's good? and I will be able to hear all your thoughts regarding this  in the comments. ✌

To end this, I want to thank all the people who helped me for this story😁