𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐴...

By yellelovestoread

━━━━ 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀
━━ICHI
━━NI
━━SAN
━━YON
━━GO
━━ROKU
━━NANA
━━HACHI
━━KYŪ
━━JŪ
━━JŪICHI
━━JŪNI
━━JŪSAN
━━JŪSHI
━━JŪGO
━━JŪROKU
━━JŪSHICHI
━━JŪHACHI
━━JŪKU
━━NIJŪ
━━NIJŪICHI
━━NIJŪNI
━━NIJŪSAN
━━NIJŪSHI
━━NIJŪGO
━━NIJŪROKU
━━NIJŪNANA
━━NIJŪHACHI
━━NIJŪKU
━━SANJŪ
━━SANJŪICHI
━━SANJŪNI
━━SANJŪSAN
━━SANJŪSHI
━━SANJŪGO
━━SANJŪROKU
━━SANJŪNANA
━━SANJŪHACHI
━━SANJŪKU
━━YONJŪ
━━YONJŪNI

━━YONJŪICHI

1.1K 32 6
By yellelovestoread

THE SOUNDS OF MORNING FLUTTERED. She was in the garden taking care of the flowers. Raking their beds to loosen the soil. She then wiped her hands together as she was satisfied with their texture.

"Now you can start watering them."

Nao instructed the person who was leaning against the pillar of the engawa. Both of his arms crossed while focusing his amber eyes on the girl.

He then began to take the watering can that he had temporarily placed on a large stone slab, carrying it to follow her instructions.

Nao then beamed happily, eyeing the latter as he was doing his work. "I did not know that you're this domestic—Tsukki." She teasingly nudged the tall middle blocker.

"I mean—you don't need to help me with the garden, since you were the one who had made breakfast."

She told the golden-haired Karasuno member. Tsukishima then looked over his shoulder, flashing one of his signature smirks to her.

"Well, I'd like to be of service, Joōsama."

Nao proceeded to chuckle upon hearing her nickname again. She then put her hand on her chest, feigning flattery. "I'm really touched. Who knew that you have a secret sweet side, Tsukki?" She pointed her index finger on her chin in ponder. "I guess I still have a lot to learn about you."

Tsukishima finished in showering the plants. The watering can was now empty. He turned around to fully gaze at Nao.

"You still do." Tsukishima replied.  "But you don't have to worry about it." He proceeded to go near her. "I'm quite easy to learn." He then motioned to brush his thumb on the side of her face. "That is—if you're willing to."

He whispered the latter bit of his statement, to which made her cheeks color. He was gazing at her with an emotion she had yet to know. It was almost the same as when she would look at the newly bloomed flowers.

However, his display was only for a brief moment. Tsukishima started to laugh, making her brows scrunched in perplexity.

"Eh—?"

He showed out his thumb, the girl then peered at it. "You have something on your face." He continued to wipe the remaining stain again. The middle blocker looked so serious as he was concentrating.

"You kinda look a little more handsome up this close..." Nao mumbled, her cheeks still rubescent at their proximity.

"Did you say something?" Tsukishima asked.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Nao immediately tried to deny. She then saw his mouth turned upwards, a smile of amusement was becoming apparent.

"I see—thank you for the compliment though." Tsukishima said to her. This caused her to look at him in surprise. She was about to give him a retort, but the middle blocker had beaten her to it.

An air of flippant haughtiness was steeping his whole visage. "You should stop staring, Nao." He said while smirking.

"You might fall in love with me."

The Karasuno team had started to bring out their things for their practice. It was her first day as their manager. After a long time of thinking—and convincing on her part from the players, she had finally accepted their offer for the position.

In all truthfulness, Nao was still reticent about the idea, however the flinder of doubt was overshadowed by her earnest wish to be with them.

Now, she was willing to take her chances. Hoping that everything would still be the same—even if joining the volleyball club was never an option bestowed upon the girl in the original story.

The tides have turned. Nao thought to herself while shrugging. Might as well go with the flow.

She began to step across the threshold to meet with her new team. They were already outside preparing to go to Ukai-jii-san's place.

"Are you good to go, Nao?"

Daichi approached, looking at her with a merry expression. He was happy that he had ultimately gotten the girl to accept the vacant managerial role.

"I am." She then extended her hand to the captain. "I'm also looking forward to working with you."

The dark-haired player eagerly accepted her hand, grasping it in a firm handshake. He proceeded to glance at his teammates. As if on cue, they then arranged themselves in a line. The players began to bow to the girl in a cordial greeting—consequently making her heart warm in delectation.

"Welcome to the Karasuno Boys' Volleyball Club!"

A smile was pervading on her face. Nao was toying with the bracelet on her wrist. The team was having their practice led by the infamous Ikkei Ukai, the erstwhile coach of the boys' volleyball club. He was assisted by his grandson, Keishin, who was the team's current mentor.

"Nao."

The said girl looked up from her musings. She saw her fellow manager sitting on the bench beside her. "It's nice that you have accepted the offer."

"Thank you, Kiyoko-san."

Nao told her upperclassman. The two were watching the players undergoing laps around the court. It suddenly went into disarray when one of the players tripped on an unsuspecting stone—they then fell like dominoes. The older Ukai hurriedly barked orders to regroup themselves. Ergo, the said players proceeded to stand up like scared chickens.

The new manager could not help but stifle a laugh. Nao covered her mouth with her hand, trying to hide her burgeoning giggle.

"I'm just glad that I have another person to help me." Kiyoko shook her head with a sigh. "They could be a handful sometimes." She chuckled, gesturing at the team. "Yet they make up for it with their passion for the club."

"Yeah." Nao agreed, gazing fondly at the Karasuno players. "Their passion is like no other."

Both managers continued to watch them. The members were being told to run another set of laps to compensate for their muddle awhile ago.

A beep then vibrated inside her pocket. It was her phone.

"Ano—Kiyoko-san—I'll be taking this. Please excuse me."

Nao took her device and went to a more secluded area to answer the call since the current team's practice emitted a lot of noise.

"Hello?" Nao first spoke, waiting for the caller on the other line.

"Hi, darling? Is that you?"

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.5K 39
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢�...
459K 13.9K 31
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐲. half edited half snapchat fic osamu x fem reader (she/th...
1.3K 42 19
○○○○○○○○○○●●○○○○○○○○○○ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: After your parents have to leave on a year long business trip you end up living with your cousin Satori; you enro...
162K 5.2K 13
y/n smirks and looks at her friend, "let's see how long it takes to make the hot ushijima blush" "ushijima! put a ring on my finger!" "no" "give me l...