Twitter Changed My Life | L.T

By thalassophxle

It all started with a Tweet *************************** Allyssa Jones is your normal, average teenage girl wh... More

Chapter 1- The Tweet
Chapter 2- Just tell me
Author's Note
Chapter 3- The talent show
Chapter 4- Birthday
Chapter 5- Kiss At Sunset
Chapter 6 - Chris?!
Chapter 7 - Spending Time With Hazza
Chapter 8 - Secret Date
Chapter 9 - Lovers love, Doers do
Chapter 10 - Unexpected
Chapter 11 - Isabelle!
Chapter 12- Prank Day
Chapter 13 - Treehouse Encounter
Chapter 14 - Everything Has Changed/Spin The Bottle
Chapter 15 - Last day spent with...
Chapter 16 - Fights
Chapter 17 - Travelling...
Chapter 18 - Northridge
Chapter 19 - First Class
Chapter 20 - The Big Mistake
Chapter 21 - Trouble
Chapter 22 - Tina & Louis
Chapter 23 - Falling In Love
Chapter 24 - Trying to Forget
Chapter 26 - Built On Lies
Chapter 27 - Not Over You
Chapter 28 - Got It?
Chapter 29 - That Didn't Happen?
Chapter 30 - Best Friend Time
Chapter 31 - Brownies
Chapter 32 - Hot N Cold
Chapter 33 - "Bye Ally,"
Chapter 34 - Used For Fame
Chapter 35 - A Pretty Good Actor
Chapter 36 - Confessions
Chapter 37 - A Kiss In The Rain
Chapter 38 - I'm Yours Just Not Now.
Chapter 39 - No Control
Chapter 40 - The Day Of Surprises
Chapter 41 - Hot Stuff
Chapter 42 - Sass
Chapter 43 - The NLZ-Team Pt.1
Chapter 44 - The NLZ-Team Pt. 2
Chapter 45 - Superman Pj's & Dreams
Chapter 46 - Crazy In Love
Chapter 47 - Gucci Guilty
Chapter 48 - "Night, boo."
Chapter 49 - Ashley Cowell
Chapter 50 - The Party, Pt 1
Chapter 51 - The Party, Pt 2
8K Surprise + #Wattys2015
Chapter 52 - The Party Pt. 3
Chapter 53 - Meeting Management
Chapter 54 - The Date
Chapter 55 - Don't Ever Change
Chapter 56 - I Love You
Chapter 57 - Saying Goodbye [Final Chapter]
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 25 - The Intruder

1.3K 60 22
By thalassophxle

[A/N:] OMFG I HAVE 1.2K READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! And also i'm sorry about not updating for 2 days but i was stuck in Casablanca and arrived here in Holland just on Saturday night and a top of all my laptop stopped working :( Now I hope you all enjoy the Long(!!) And Dramatic Chapter of TCML!!

P.S: IMPORTANT A/N at the bottom :)

*-*-*Ally's Pov*-*-*

Somehow the only thing I could think of is Louis. It's like my whole life spins around him, my mind can't function without him being involved and my heart beats for him.

I sighed, I've been thinking like this for the past few hours in which I tried to sleep, but nooo my mind needs to wander off to all the memories of me and Louis. Again. I've probably been dreaming about these 'memories' ever since we came back which has been about 5 months now.

I grabbed my headphones and my phone, slipping the beats on and playing 'One Last Time' by Ariana Grande. I know it's going to make me cry because of the meaning, but maybe crying might help for once.

One last time I need to be the one who takes you home.

-*-

I woke up at 6 a.m. and sighed, I didn't even have any classes today and it was supposed to be one of those days where I sleep in. "Good Morning Ally." Iz smiled at me and I grinned at her, I was even surprised I could still smile but hey, I'm not complaining.

"Morning Iz. Any classes today?" I asked as I got out of bed. "Nah but I'm going somewhere with Gerran." She handed me the pack of cornflakes and the milk as I grabbed a bowl and a spoon. "Oh well have fun." I started with pouring the cornflakes in the bowl and then added the milk before starting to eat it.

After 30 minutes of talking and eating I decided to go get a shower and freshen up a bit. I waited till the water got to the right temperature and then slipped in, letting the warm water relax my body.

Right then, I saw the necklace in the mirror that was opposite of the shower and without even thinking, I ripped it off. "Ally don't!" Something in my head was tempting me to clapse it around my neck again, but I couldn't.

I know that if I did, there would be a bigger chance that he will haunt me again, so I decided to keep it off. I then continued my shower and pushed all the frustrating thoughts out of my head.

-*-

"Hey sissy!" Harry grinned while waving at me through the computer screen. "Hi Hazza." I smiled back at him, hoping that he couldn't see the tear stains on my cheeks. "Ally were you crying?" Thanks for letting me down once more. "Maybe...?" My statement came out as a question making Harry raise his eyebrows. "I won't take that answer. Were you crying Allyssa?"

Better tell him the truth now, "Yeah..." I looked down at my lap and I heard him sigh. "Is it Louis?" He asked and I shrugged,"I miss you a lot too." "I take that as a yes. Ally please just tell me of something is wrong okay? I don't want you bottling everything up." Harry frowned and I could tell he was concerned. "Okay." I whispered and the corners of his mouth curved into a smiled.

"Good, now I want to ask you something," Harry grinned and I nodded for him to continue, "When is your spring break?" "Uhm lemme check." I grabbed Isabelle's 'vacation' list and checked. "From the 1st to the 18th." [A/N: I just guessed :p]."

"Okay well mum, Gemma and I were planning on going to Asturias for two weeks and we want you to come."

"I would love to! Asturias is in Spain right?" I smiled, I was already excited for the family trip. "Yep." He popped the 'p' whichbmade me laugh. Suddenly the door of his room burst open and someone walked in. "Harry have you-"

Oh dear God why are you letting me down right now? I thought as I saw who the 'intruder' was. Louis. The guy that broke my heart and was now standing in the doorway, paralyzed. It was like the world stopped for a moment and all I could see was Louis.

His tousled brown hair, the shade of his eyes, the white T-shirt that he was wearing which showed his perfectly toned stomach and the rosy, plump lipsnthat I would love to kiss everyday. Okay now is NOT the time to check him out, Ally. I snapped out of it and realized he, too, wws checking me out.

*-*-*Louis' Pov*-*-*

I hadn't expected to see Ally when I burst into Harry's room without knocking. Now that I think of it, I should've knocked.

No wonder that Devon guy is so happy with her. I thought as my eyes scanned her features, possibly checking her out. I stopped in my tracks, still holding the door handle although it started slippping out of my clammy hands.

Why did I let her go? I asked myself as I looked into her brown eyes. "Uhm Louis what did you want to ask?" Harry interrupted my thoughts and I turned to face him. "Oh uh do you have some uh pencils?" What the actual fuck?!

"Pencils? Lou why do you need pencils?" Told you it was weird. "I want to uh draw. Zayn's going to teach me." I hope he can't tell that I'm making it up. Yeah I totally forgot what I wanted to ask him after seeing Ally there.

"Ally I will talk to you later okay?" Harry faced the computer to see Ally staring at the door. Exactly where I was standing just a few moments ago. "Ally?" Harry waved his hand in front of the computer screen and then she looked up. "Huh?"

"I asked if it was okay if we could talk later."

"Oh yeah uhm sure. Bye Haz." Oh well I guess she's ignoring me. "See ya sissy!" He waved before ending the skype call and turning towards me once again. "You, Louis Tomlinson, have succeeded in breaking my sister's heart." Harry's voice shook with anger as he balled his fists.

Oh God this ain't good.

*-*-*Harry's Pov*-*-*

I was mad. Wait that isn't even the right term, I was pissed. My own best friend has succeeded in breaking my little sister's heart and I'm not going to let this pass again. "You, Louis Tomlinson, have succeeded in breaking my sister's heart." I snapped at Louis and he looked at me shocked.

"You think I did that on purpose, Harry? Do you think I used her for my own good? No I didn't Harry! I was- oh fuck that - I am in love with her and I love her! I was devastated when she rejected me! I never loved a girl more than I love her, and this relationship with Tina is just to try and forget Ally, satisfy management and to show everyone I can be happy without Ally but all of that isn't happening!" Louis sank down onto his knees infront of me and started sobbing.

"Louis... why do you keep all of this bottled up?" I asked as I crouched down next tp him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he sobbed into my shoulder. "I j-just feel like I can't tell a-anyone." He clutched my shirt and I sighed. "I will always be here for you Louis, please don't ever forget that."

"Thank you Harry."

"Go clean yourself up Lou, I think Tina will be around in twenty minutes." I smiled at him as he pouted and grumbled some incoherent words as he got up to head to the bathroom to freshen up.

*-*-*Zayn's Pov*-*-* (A/N: Btw sorry for all the pov changes xx)

"I will contact her as soon as possible, Zayn." Simon told me after a long conversation, "Thank you Uncle Si, but please don't tell her it was me who told you about her talent for singing." I bit my lip, anxious for his reply, "Of course Zayn, this will stay between us. Thank you for the information, it was a pleasure having you here."

"Okay, thank you sir. Goodbye." I shook Simom's hand before leaving his office and heading out of the building soon after saying bye to his assistant.

Okay so you readers are probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about, well I have been thinking about telling Simon about Ally's talent for singing and now I have decided to do it. Simon said he would contact her about joining the X Factor for their new season and see if she wants to do it.

I just really hope she doesn't let this chance slip.

[A/N:] Alrighty guys! That is the first long(er) chapter of TCML and I am so sorry for not updating but it is harder to write on my tablet so I hope you like this dramatic chapter!! ALSO thank you all for 1.2K reads it means a lot to me! And 200+ votes is just insane!! Wow

All the love once again,

Vivi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 773 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
3.6K 77 17
Becca isn't your typical girl. She's into '90's music and, well, anything that's unique. She was raised by her mom and is a only child, but when she...
18.4K 845 33
[One Direction + 5sos ft. some AOT characters] Katie is a simple Californian girl. She has a stressful life but she likes to keep it to herself. Her...
31.7K 467 28
*WARNING, NEED A LOT OF EDITING* Darcy Jones is an average18 years old girl. She and her best friend Rose got a chance to work with the biggest Boyb...