The Princess & The Lost Boy (...

By NMAnderson

Ashlyn Pendragon has had a perfect life since the day she was born. She's been schooled in her Princess duti... More

The Princess & The Lost Boy
Chapter 1: The Story Book
Chapter 2 Welcome to Neverland
Chapter 3: Peter Pan's Camp
Chapter 4: Deal with the Devil
Chapter 5: Tour of the Island
Chapter 6: The Parchment
Chapter 7: "No one gets off this island without my permission"
Chapter 8: Pan's game
Chapter 9: "The game is about to get interesting"
Chapter 10: Baelfire
Chapter 11: "Are you two lost?"
Chapter 12: "I tried to warn you"
Chapter 13: Dark Hollow
Chapter 14: Nightmares
Chapter 15: "It's the game!"
Chapter 16: Bloody Demon
Chapter 17: "You're Mine"
Chapter 18: Lost Girl
Chapter 19: "We can be your family"
Chapter 20: Secrets
Chapter 21: New Arrival
Chapter 22: The Mermaid
Chapter 23: Heart of the truest believer
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: Skull Rock
Important Announcent!!
Chapter 26: Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Chapter 27: Shadow
Chapter 28: The Prisoner
Chapter 29: The Plan
Chapter 31: The Battle
Chapter 32: Queen Clarion
Chapter 33: Campfire
Chapter 34: Meeting my Captor
Chapter 35: Dream
Chapter 36: Rescue
Chapter 37: "Down Boy"
Chapter 38: Goodbye
Chapter 39: Confrontation
Chapter 40: Camelot
Chapter 41: Enchanted Forest
Chapter 42: Coronation (3 years later)
Chapter 43: Queen Ashlynn
Chapter 44: I never forgot about you
Sequel!
Angel of Life & Death

Chapter 30: Betrayal

1.4K 34 13
By NMAnderson

A/N: Okay, so before you guys read this chapter, you should probably know that I hadn't originally intended for it to turn out the way it did. It just happend. Shocked even me since I can't believe I wrote it.  Warning: This chapter includes a sex scene, so yeah...I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

     Also, I know that I've already menitoned it several chapters ago, how I'm going to be a sequel. I'm actually still contemplating the name. So far I'm thinking "The Queen and Her King" but I want to get more suggestions. So, comment at the end of this chapter or any of the chapters in the future to come, what you guys think should be the name of the sequel. I'd really like to hear what you guys think. 

     Lastly, I'm thinking of either doing it in this book or another book, depends on which one you guys want. Would you guys like in Peter's P.O.V. to learn more of his past with Queen Clarion in this one or learn about it in a spin-off book aobut their time form the beginning to when Ash is taken back to Camelot?  Okay, I think I've rambled on long enough, so I hope you enjoy this chapter that I'm still recovering of shock from.

(Ash’s P.O.V.)

     A week had gone by since I had learned about Peter’s plan to protect me and win the battle against the fairies and the mermaids. It would have been an excellent plan had it not involved the girl. She hadn’t done anything, and now she was a pawn in Peter’s game. That’s all it was. A ridiculous game. That’s all any of this was to him. It was to mess with the fairies minds, Clarion’s to be exact.

     It was like a game of chess. You had to be calculating in your next move to take down your opponent. Of course, you also have to adjust to your opponents moves. You have to find the vulnerable spots and beat them there to get the king in a spot where he couldn’t move, so it would be checkmate.

     I knew Peter was good at winning. Peter Pan never fails seemed to be the whole motto around the island. Always has been. There has never been a time when he hasn’t won. He was unbeatable when you went up against him. The lost boys just did as he asked. And sadly, I was doing the exact same thing. It was almost like he knew what Clarion’s move would be before they had even begun. How could he not? They had been close when I had first came to the island. It still felt weird knowing that and just starting to remember memories of the past. They didn’t even seem real. It all seemed like a dream that was actually a reality.

     This entire time I had been thinking of a way to sneak Wendy out of Neverland and send her to find Baelfire and go in her place. But Peter had been moving Wendy just about everywhere on the island, so I didn’t know where she was. He moved her once everyday from what I’ve gathered. It didn’t matter that I had been ignoring him this entire week since he always seemed to know what I had planned before I did it. It was really frustrating. Wendy didn’t deserve to have to go through any of this because of me. I didn’t want to be responsible for her death if that was the fate that Clarion had intended for me.

     “Ash, we need to talk,” Peter said from behind me.

     “Have you decided to let Wendy go back home?”

     “You know I can’t do that. She’s vital to this plan working.”

     “Then get out and don’t come back until you’ve changed your mind.”

     “Ash.”

    “I mean it Peter.”

     “Pan! They’re coming! All of them!” One of the lost boys shouted form outside the tent I had set up for myself. That way I wouldn’t have to be near Peter.

     “Ash, come on, we have to get you into hiding.”

     “No, I’m not going anywhere.”

     “If I let Wendy go, will you go to the hideout.”

     I turned around and stared into his glowing green eyes in shock. He looked desperate, almost pleading for me to say yes so he could get me to safety. He kept fidgeting as he kept glancing outside almost worried like we were losing time during my silence. I just couldn’t believe that now he was actually considering it if I said yes.

     “Only if I see you let her go and send her home,” I said and saw a big smile light up his face as he walked towards me.

     “Okay. I’ll take you to her.”

     I closed my eyes as a green smoke washed over us, only opening them once I felt my feet hit the ground. Wendy’s cage was just a few feet away from me and the poor girl was trembling inside. I rushed over to her and bent down.

     “Wendy, are you okay?” I asked as her eyes flashed to mine.

     “Yes, I’m fine,” she said, glancing behind me. “Rufio’s been really kind to me.”

     “Rufio?”

     “Right here princess.”

     I turned slightly to see Rufio behind me crossing him arms and a smirk on his face. Only this time he wasn’t wearing the lost boy get up I had become so accustomed to. Instead, he wore a long sleeved black shirt, black pants, and black shoes. No brown patterned coat. No brown shirt or shoes or the tall boots I’d seen all the boys wear. I gave him a small smile before turning back to Wendy.

     “You’re going to be free now Wendy. You get to go back home!”

     “No, I’m not. Pan won’t let me leave. He’s got you fooled if you actually believed him.”

     “Even if that is true Wendy, I will do everything in my power to get you out of here.”

     “How can you even stand to be around a monster like Pan?”

     “He isn’t a monster. It’s more of a mask that he hides behind, but when you get to know him you find out that he’s actually really sweet.”

     “Ash, you need to go now,” Peter said as I stood up and turned towards him.

     “Let her go and send her home.”

     “That’s not going to happen. I’m sorry, Ash. But this was the way it had to be,” he said before blowing some green dust in my face.

     I felt myself start to stumble as my vision became blurry. I felt myself fall and being cathode by someone before blacking out.

                                                                     ******

     I groaned as I opened my eyes to see I was in some sort of cabin. The floors and walls were made of beautiful dark hardwood. The only light there was came from the minimum sunlight from the skylights and some candles that were lit around the place. There wasn’t anything else in the room except for the bed and the candles. It was almost as if no one had lived here, yet it looked well taken care of.

     “You’re up!”

     I jumped up from the bed to see Rufio walk in and everything came flooding back. My talk with Wendy. Peter telling me he was going to set her free and send her home. Rufio showing up. Peter blowing some dust in my face. And finally me blacking out. Peter had tricked me. He lied to me, and I had believed him. I should have known something was up by how anxious he had been to get me to safety. How stupid could I be? I had told Wendy I would get her out of here, and right now she was in danger. All because of me.

     “I have some food in the kitchen.”

     “Where am I?” I asked.

     “The hideout that Pan chose for you.”

     “Can you be more specific than that?”

     “Okay, you really want to know?” he asked, taking slow steps towards me as I nodded. “You’re in my house, princess. And trust me when I say this that you’re not going to find a way out. Even if you did, theres no way you’d reach them in time to interfere in stopping Clarion take Wendy.”

     “You can’t keep me prisoner here.”

     “Actually, I can. I can do whatever necessary to keep you here and away from the fight.”

     “And yet Peter expects you to join them. Can’t exactly do that if I follow, now can you?”

     “I wouldn’t try my patience Ashlynn. You won’t like what happens if you do.”

     “I’m not afraid of you Rufio.”

      “You should be,” he growled.

     “Is that your way of scaring me? Because it’s not working.”

     “Do you know why I’m prohibited from being in the camp?”

     “No.”

     “It’s because when I first turned, I slaughtered every lost boy near me. No one survived except for Pan and my brother who were far away from the camp. And the thing is, I enjoyed it. I relished in them screaming, begging for their lives as I ripped them to shreds. They tried running, but I was too fast for them. I caught up to each and every one who tried to escape and dragged them back to the camp where I killed them. No one could even recognize them once I was done. I had scratched their eyes out, ripped out their throats, mutilated their faces, ate their hearts, and I had no remorse what what I’d done. Because there’s one thing that you learn from Pan when you live on his island, it’s the game. We do as we’re told. Whether that be to kill someone innocent or a person we’ve known our entire lives. Multiple boys cut off their own fingers because he asked them to, and they didn’t care. It’s the price of the game. He’s trained us to be skilled killers. And becoming a wolf, well, I gave Pan the best weapon he could ever have when I feel nothing for anyone.”

     “That may be so, but there’s one thing you should know about me. I’m stubborn and will do everything to get what I want if I’m passionate about it.”

     “Oh like you wanting to go home to Camelot?”

     “That was before-”

     “Before what? Before you got to know Pan? Before he told you your father was dead? Before you he told you you had came to Neverland before? Please, do tell how you changed your mind!”

     “I don’t have to explain myself to you. Now, I’m going to go find Wendy, and you better not try and stop me.”

     “You don’t stand a chance on your own princess.”

     “I know how to fight. After all, I am a Pendragon.”

     “Alright, go ahead. Let’s see just how far you get. I’ll even give you a head start, not that it’d do you any good. I’ll give you ten seconds to get as far as you can before I come after you and drag you back. Now, go!”

     I sprinted out of the room and cabin and out into the woods. I honestly didn’t think it was possible, but I was more scared than I had been in the shadow’s home with all those shadows closing in on me. I didn’t even know where I was on the island. I hadn’t even known Rufio had his own house. I could be on the other side of the island for all I knew!

     “1! 2! 3!”

     I kept running as hard as I could as Rufio started counting. He was giving me more time, and for that I was grateful. But I was slightly scared at how close he sounded and because I knew he could catch up to me. After all, he was humongous when he was a wolf. And if what he told me was true, about him murdering all those boys and catching the ones who had already escaped, worried me. I was unsure about how far I would get.

     “4! 5! 6!”

     His voice was slowly fading, but that could have been because of how hard my heart was racing. I could hear it pounding in my head. It only got louder the harder I ran. I was actually panting. It didn’t help when I had to start jumping over tree roots and using the tree trunks to go in a different direction.

     I spun around when I heard a deep growl and two light gray eyes glowed. I could vaguely see his pitch black fur as he came out of the shadows. Every step he took left a giant paw print in the ground. His claws extending forward and teeth were bared and shined in the light. His fur was starting to stick up like he was about to pounce, but instead all of it shed until he was back into human form. Eyes went back to their normal shade of gray, face was dirty from the dirt, his blond hair was covered in dirt, and his jaw was clenched. I was a little surprised to see that he was only half naked this time, left only with his pants. Thank God for that.

     “I told you you wouldn’t get far.”

    “Can’t blame me for trying,” I said as he came closer. “Besides, that was hardly fair. You came after me before you finished counting to ten." 

     “Sorry. I guess I couldn’t resist the temptation to give into the hunt. You know, I think Pan should have chose someone else to look after you. Would have been a lot easier.”

     “Why does Peter trust you with my life? And yet not enough for you to be around the other boys?”

     “I kill anyone who gets too close to me. You’re just one of the lucky ones whose survived. Maybe because I’ve always kept a close eye on you since you came to Neverland. Guess I didn’t want to see you get hurt. And you should probably know, you’ve been running around in circles. Pan set up this spell, so that you couldn’t escape unless either me or Pan were with you. You’re just a few feet from the house.”

     “You didn’t answer my question about why Pan trusts you.”

     “I really don’t know. Maybe he thinks because my brother and I lived in Texas and are good Southern boys at heart that I’d be nice and take good care of you. Who knows except for Pan himself! But, I’m not. Honestly, Pan’s trust in me with you is just hilarious. He should know better than putting a little girl with the big bad wolf. His mistake.”

     “How do I get out of here? I need to get Wendy off Neverland.”

     “Not happening, princess,” he growled, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the direction of the house. You only had to walk a little bit aways before the cabin came into the distance.

     “Let me go Rufio!”

     “Shut up! The least I need is having to deal with Pan’s shadow!”

     I whimpered as he threw open the front door and tossed me inside. My hand automatically went up to the arm he had gripped tightly. He came in and locked the door before turning towards me.

     “You’re not leaving this cabin. Got it?”

     “No. I told Wendy I’d help her, and I plan to do just that.”

     “You can’t help her. No one can!” He yelled, walking closer to me.

     “You don’t know that.”

     “But I do. Once Pan is set on something, he doesn’t just give it up. He’s set on keeping you safe even if that means that girls death.”

     “And what makes you think I’m going to let you stop me.”

     “You remember how I told you I’m the big bad wolf?”

     “So?”

     “Well, Pan is the king of the island. And wolves have a tendency to want to be alpha. And the king is like the alpha. And we always get what we want. And well, I can get jealous, courtesy of the wolf counterpart. Pan got you, and now I want you all to myself.”

     “I will never be with you.”

     “Are you so sure about that?” He asked, pinning me up against the wall.

     “I love Peter.”

     “We’ll see soon enough. You see the dust Pan used to knock you out? I tampered with it.”

     He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them above my head. I couldn’t move with his body pressing against mine and my hands over my head. His lips were so close to mine that they were almost brushing against them. I felt powerless and terrified. I didn’t think he would hurt me, at least not intentionally despite his stories about slaughtering other lost boys. Something about being in this position with him made my heart race, and I began to tremble at his nearness.

     “You’re mine now, princess,” he whispered. The pupil of his eyes sharpening, so they looked almost wolf like with the sudden glow of the eyes before his mouth crashed against mine.

     He kissed me passionately. It was rough, lustful, and fast. Nothing I had ever experienced before. It felt weird and yet I liked the feel of his lips gliding against mine and the warmth of being near him. The woodsy aroma that surrounded him infiltrated every fiber of my being. I closed my eyes as he let go of my hands and ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him as close to me as possible. I couldn’t focus on anything else except how wonderfully warm his mouth felt. And the heat of all of this, of him, pushed away anything I had felt before he kissed me and all I could feel was him against me.

     When he pulled away, we were both panting. But he only allowed a second of catching my breath before he kissed me again. One hand caressing my face while the other worked its way down to my pants and pushing them and my underwear down. Once I felt them get to my knees, I helped the rest of the way, moving and kicking my legs until they fell to the ground. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me over to the bed and laid me down on the soft blankets and pillows.

     His lips moved from mine down to my neck as he laid soft kisses up and down along my neck. His lips felt cool against my skin which was flushed with warmth, excitement, and anticipation. I felt myself involuntarily moaning against his touch as his hands caressed every part of my body.

     I hadn’t even realized he’d undone his pants until I felt him thrust inside me. I cried out his name in surprise at the pain that was coursing through my body and with pleasure. My nails dug into his back quite possibly leaving marks along his back.

     I finally opened my eyes to see his staring straight into mine. There was something about the way he looked at me that made my heart race even faster than I thought was humanly possible. He did something to me that I didn’t quite understand. It felt strange and amazing at the same time.

     “Say you’re mine. Say that you belong to me and only me,” he murmured, brushing his lips against mine.

     “Rufio,” I moaned as his tongue traced the roof of my mouth.

     “Say it, Ash. Say my name and tell me you’re mine,” he growled against my mouth and thrusted inside me again.

     “Rufio!” I screamed, throwing my head back.

     “Come on, Ash. Just say it. You know you belong to me. Just say it.”

     “I belong to you. Only you. I’m yours.”

     I gasped as his lips found mine and something changed. There was a frantic hunger between the two of us, how we kissed and moved. He puller me close to him and dug his nails into my back. It felt almost desperate and primal. Our bodies intertwined with one another, moving together as one. Both of us in an animalistic way, both in the moment, neither in control.

     Afterward, he collapsed next to me on the bed, both of us gasping for our breath. I lay on my back, and he turned to his side. I saw him out of the corner of my eye watching me. I couldn’t believe what’d I just done. I would have never gone behind Peter’s back like that, and yet I did. I cheated on him. Oh God, if he ever found out, I would be the definition of dead.

     “What did you put in that dust, Rufio?” I asked.

     “A small love potion I stole off the shadow mermaid that scratched me a long time ago. When Pan gave me the dust to hold on to until he brought you to Wendy, and during that time I mixed in some of the potion before giving it to him. He didn’t even realize it and neither did you. Sadly, it only lasts a short while. But it was long enough to claim you as mine.”

      “And what will you do when Peter finds out?”

      “Except that he’s not going to find out. Wouldn’t want to crush poor Pan’s heart now would you, Ash?” He bit out and went into to kiss me again.

      “No!” I yelled just as his eyes rolled back into his head and he passed out.

      I jumped off the bed and put on my clothes and shoes. I ran over to the door and tried opening it only to remember he had locked it. I closed my eyes and imagined the door opening, smiling when I heard the soft creak of the door before opening my eyes. Now all I had to do was get past the stupid boundary spell and find out where everyone was at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 672 43
Ok I'm not good a descriptions and I have other stories if unwanted to read , this may have inappropriate content for some kids . This is the story...
1.7K 28 15
✅Completed ✅ 💥editing💥 16 year old Wendy Darlings life is turned upside down when a tragic fire destroys her life losing her parents leaving her to...
5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
127K 4.5K 27
After Wendy Darling left Neverland and later died, Peter Pan was never the same. Heartbroken, he became dark and ruthless and replaced all his jolly...