Mafia's Planner Unplanned

By KwazyWrite

Romina Windstor, daughter of two of the most ruthless Italian assassins, reunited with childhood boy next doo... More

•ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs•
•1• sᴀʏ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘʀᴀʏᴇʀ
•2• sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ʙʏ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ
•3• I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
•4• ғʀᴏᴍ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
•5• ᴡᴀsʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
•6• ʀᴜᴍᴏʀ ʜᴀs ɪᴛ
•7• ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴀᴍʏ
•8• sʜᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ
•10• ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
•11• ɪғʜʏ
•12• ᴛᴡᴏ ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡɪʀᴇ
•13• ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ/ʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴘʀɪɴɢ
•14• Insecure
•15• ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
•16• ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴀʀʏ
•17• ᴡᴛғ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ
•18• ᴡᴏᴏ
•19•ᴜɴʜᴏʟʏ
•20•I want it, I got it
•21•ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ
•22•ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
•23• ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴍʀ. ᴘᴏsᴛᴍᴀɴ
|24|ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ
•25•ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs
•26• XO
•27• SHE
•28• All up in your Mind
•29• Focus
•30• Love me or Leave Me

•9•ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ

603 39 1
By KwazyWrite

Third P.O.V

Joseph walked through the warehouse which was surprisingly neat. The place reeked with the smell of marijuana and cleaning products, very prominent in the air. He lifted his shades from his face and slid it over his hair brushing it out of his face and now resting on his head.

He stood with both hands in front of him with his men and women pointing guns at Cassandra's. He looked around at the almost naked men packaging drugs with guards watching their every move.

"Joseph Giordano. What an unpleasant surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure." She smiled signaling her people to lower their weapons as did he. Joseph smiled slightly before pulling out a chair. "I've come to ask a favor of you." He said, adjusting his cufflinks as she scoffed at the very words that left his mouth.

Cassandra wasn't a very pleasing person. In fact, she could be your worst nightmare or a blessing. Some people would rather choose blessings. Cassandra was a hustler. And for that she gained respect from many.

She sat in front of him with her face length jet black hair and sharp jawline. Her brown skin glistened under the dark lights while her gold rings stood out. Wearing her all red suit of course.

"Oh come on Joey. I should think you know me better by now. Cassandra Garcia does a favor for no one, unless of course, it benefits herself." She stated as a matter of factly. Grinning in his face like a Cheshire Cat. Joseph slowly nodded his head smiling along with her. Reaching into his jacket to pull out a deed. He put on his glasses and looked up to her. "Are you willing to bet money on that statement? You could never turn down a good bet as well." He smiled as her face dropped and eyes rolled. Cassandra threw her head back and began groaning.

"Damn you Giordano. I still don't know how your used to be scrawny ass pulled that fight off." Cassandra pouted, folding her arms. With the snap of her fingers Joseph handed the deed to the person coming to retrieve it.

"So what is it that you need from me?" she asks with curiosity. Placing her hand on her chin and looking at him intently.

"It's not what I want from you. But a matter of what I want from Ember tells it all." Joseph winks as Cassandra's expression goes from curiosity to interest within a matter of seconds. Cassandra drops her hands to her side and hums.

"Don't tell me this is about your engagement to the ruthless bitch. Only I hear she's not ruthless or a bitch anymore." She pauses and stands up walking closer. "I heard Miss Mina went underground for a few years. And became a. Wedding planner?"she asks waiting for confirmation as Joseph nods

"While Mr. Joseph Giordano son of Moira Giordano, became a big bad mafia man" Cassandra smirked in a taunting way. "I heard through the grapevine. You like killing people with your hands. Is that true"

"I don't know cass, do you want to find out?" Joseph said in a lowering tone. His face changed along with his demeanor. Cassandra backed up clapping her hands. "There's the Joseph I've been dying to meet. I was wondering when he was going to make an appearance."

"Cut the bullshit. You owe her this." He said standing up and placing his hands in his pockets.

"What do you want me to do? Cassandra says with an evil glint in her eyes. Feeling more riled up than before. "Spin this story. Make it your way in the media but not too razzle dazzle. Quiet it down some"

"I hate to say it but that's going to be impossible Joey. You are a world renowned scientist. A handsome one at that. And you just got taken off the market by the daughter of two of the most skilled surgeons in America and France? It's going to be impossible to make this die down. But I can, however, make this a story to tell your grandchildren. That is if this engagement of yours is more than just a ploy."

"So what do you suggest we do?" Joseph questions as she bites the inside of her cheek before grinning. "We give them what they want."

"Which is?" Joseph asks as she smacks her teeth walking towards her working tables, taking her pinky and tasting her product. "Show them Sicily's and California's newest couple. If I'm not mistaken you have a birthday coming up. We can throw a huge party. Have the press there. Take some cute pics and then have me interview you two."

"That's a terrible idea."

"It's the only idea." She raises her voice before placing her hands by her side "Saca la cabeza de tu culo blanco y mira el panorama general![get your head out of your white ass and look at the bigger picture!]"

"Which is what." Joseph grunts, getting frustrated with her lack of explanation. "I don't know. But when I do find out I'll let you know." Cassandra smiles and gestures to the door.

"I should've known, you would do anything to throw a good party"

"And the best thing about it, I get to invade your privacy while doing so!" She cheers flipping her hair with a sickening grin.

"It was lovely to see you Cassandra. As always" Joseph says sarcastically. Cassandra makes a soft sound and smiles, placing a hand on her chest. "I wish I could say the same gringo." She gives him a salute as he playfully bows.

Flashback 11 Years ago. Trigger WARNING

It was late may, students had just been let out and it was everyone's first day home. Joseph had refused to talk to her after the fight. And so for the first time, she was alone. She was always alone. It's just now she was truly alone. Making her sad again.

Romina didn't get sad a lot. It was like a once every month thing. At least that was what she thought. Her and Roman joked and called it her seasonal depression. Romina struggled with terrible anxiety. But growing up in one of those black family households, her parents didn't believe in that. And so that made her sad sometimes. When she was alone, so sad that at the age of 8, she sat the house on fire with everyone in it. That got her weeks in a warehouse with unspeakable things done to her as punishment. Despite her parents' beliefs against it, Romina's grandpa took her to the doctors.

He was what she called reasonable and sane. Maybe that's why she loved him so much. By the age of 9 Romina was diagnosed with anxiety and borderline personality disorder. Even then, she had Roman and her grandpa waiting for her at the end of the runnel.

But now she had no one.

She had pushed them all away. Romina walked past the locked bathroom from her room trying to drown out the gagging noises coming from it. She made her way to the living room, where her parents sat talking. Romina sat down in a chair and cleared her throat. "Mama, can I talk to you?" she said in a low tone as she shook her head no. "Daddy?" She said as he smacked his teeth and looked up at her. "What Romina, what? You see we are busy working and you gon come in here with that sad ass look on your face. what do you want?"

"I just wanted to talk to you." She said, trying to hold back tears forming in her eyes. "I'm sad."

" Romina get out my face with that stupid shit. Don't sit in my face and act like you aren't privileged living in this big ass house who eats snails as a snack." Her mother looked at her father and scoffed at Romina refusing to look in her direction. "You better get your daughter." She said standing up and walking out through the double doors and lecturing the teens practicing shooting.

"I think it's time you realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. At some point you need to grow up and look around you. No one would blink if you died today or tomorrow. You are a Windstor, start acting like it. But since you wanna act all sad? Imma help you. Go pack a bag and meet me in the car.

Romina placed her hands behind her back and picked at her nails. "Where are you going to take me." She asked as he ignored her. Fixing the papers scattered on the coffee table. Romina turned to go to the room, hearing gunshots and a body drop from outside. She made her way up the stairs and stopped at the opening of Romans door. He was looking at the scale again. Romina knocked on the wood outside.

"Can I talk to you?"She asked, with a pout on her face and feeling defeated. Roman looked up with bloodshot red eyes. "Fuck off mina." He scoffed before slamming the door in her face. Romina walked to her room and closed the door. She began packing clothes. She looked over to her desk and saw a picture shed taken of Joseph without him knowing. She picked up her phone and dialed his number. Josephine answered.

"Can I talk to Joey? please" she begged as Josephine could he heard whispering. "Joseph will not be available. Not today or tomorrow so please don't call him again."

Romina looked around the room and sat facing the window. How could a world so big make you feel so small, that you shrink to nothing.

Anything was better than this. She thought. Romina looked at the scissors and sighed. The best outcome she could get would be death. But if it didn't work, she'd be embarrassed. Humiliated almost. But even then her parents would never tell a soul. So her secrets would die with her. She picked him up and was about to do what she thought of as a way out.

"Are you okay." One of the girls from outside asked, looking at her with worried eyes. She came closer to Romina and knelt. "Call me dumb but those scissors are a little dull. It would be a dumb decision. Killing yourself before knowing me." She joked trying to lighten the mood. Romina formed a tight lipped smile. "I'm Christine, and if you don't mind I'd like you to live long enough to help me rob your refrigerator."

Christine didn't know it then, but she was the reason Romina was alive today. And no matter how hard things got, she knew she could alway rely on her. She became her person that day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ISpy By Pookie

Fanfiction

101K 4.3K 50
"I really need you. You're the only one I know who can get the job done. Louis is too reckless and Russ isn't meant to be on the field." He said refe...
267K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
95.5K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
576 0 43
She's the daughter of a secretary and a powerful CEO with a tragic past and the most powerful and wealthy CEO of a resort in Italy She's fearless, c...