Life with Exo

By Trinniprincess

Kassie, Amaya and Madison are riseing stars waiting for their big break Kassie a freestyleing dancer and rapp... More

Notes
Preview
Meet <3 Salang<3
At the Airport
An offer or A dream~
Car ride with 3/12 of Exo
What happens in the elevator stays in the elevator.
Studio Time
Salang shocked
Dance off
Sing it...More like WAR
Our discovery
The concert {Part 1}
The concert {Part 2}
Lights, Camra...Paparazzi!!
Swim suit fantasies
Introducing the squad
Pool time
DJ Dean
Crew Love/grind on me
Good bye Home
WHAT PALACE!?!?
Where are the boys?
Check it out
Lets go back 2 an unfinished movie
Sisters over Pranks
Let me Explain
"Amaya got in trouble!"
Best 'GoodNights' ever
??Question??
Good morning___,
Airport or Airport love
Fu- i mean forget dean
Goodbye maryland Hello Korea
Welcome to SM Entertainment

Amaya's growing up(Filter)

30 4 1
By Trinniprincess

The word trans

Trans: translation

A filter is just a quick chapter published so that you wont have to wait so long for a chapter.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Amaya P.O.V

I started putting my belongings away me and the girls rooms with maddi, I went downstairs to grab some more bags when I heard Kassie in the kitchen making Drinks.

"So amaya what's I hear about you and kai going on a date? Huh?" Kassie Said.

I froze, how does she not able that?

"Um what do you mean?" I asked her trying to act as if I had no idea what she was saying.

"Well a little birdy told me you and Kai were supposed to go on a date after our meeting with Hye-soo yura. Which should be now right." She said giving me a look that said 'I'm not buying it but ok let's play'.

"And who is this little birdy?" I asked still playing like I didnt know.

She looked at me like 'Don't play dumb'.

"Got zaymn it Amaya I know your going on a date with Kai today, I heard him ask you out on the airplane." She said giving up on the foolishness.

Well she saw it...there's turning that around.

I sighed. "Okay, Okay, we are going on a date later. Happy?".

Her face lit up..." YES!!!! OF COURSE I AM!" She exclaimed.

"Omg my Lil girl is growing up so fast!" She said pretend crying.

"Growing up? What do you mean?" Maddi said coming down the stairs.

"Amaya's got a date! With big daddy Kai."Kassie said wiggling her eyebrows.

First I blushed but then I gave Kassie a death glare.

"A date! OMG REALLY?! Awww, I'm sorry happy for you Amaya." She said hugging me. "So what time should he be picking you up?"

"Should be soon."

*Knock* *Knock* We heard from the door.

"That's him!" I squealed running to the door.

"AMAYA BE COOL!" Kassie yelled. "Oh right my bad." I stopped running and took a deep breath before I opened the door.

When I did I saw kai in a nice white shirt, a baby blue varsity jacket over top an a black tie. He also had on some jeans and black and blue Jordan's. Damn he took my breath away. His hair was perfect as usual. Shit he was perfect as usual.

"Hi Amaya, ready?" he asked smiling at me.

"Um...Yeah" I nodded, the looked back at a smirking maddi and kassie.

"Have funnnnn." I heard as i closed the door.

....Oh My Gosh

*********************************************************************************************

Sorry i haven't updated in a while had ALOT of things going on but im back!!

-Trinniprincess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 345 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...
162 6 5
Summary: After a life changing mission you get closer to your best friend. Without your knowledge he'll even help you out with a problem you didn't k...
2.9K 124 24
After experiencing a sour relationship Yoona finally found the love of her life.He is none other than the famous EXO's Dancing machine Kai. But what...