The Narutoverse

By SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... More

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
MEME BREAK
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
The Sin Of Greed; Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
Naruto ships
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
(A/N) & Naruto Ships
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)
Marineford arc
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)
Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

Marineford arc (part 2)

4.5K 37 5
By SAPwriter2005

(A/N:Just a little warning, there will be some skipped parts, you have been warned.)

Asher:"Okay so the pirate world that we were gonna see, that one that Konohamaru was imprisoned and Naruto is there to save him, y'know that one?"

Kushina:"Yeah we get it. What about that one?"

Aaher:"Well I have now access to it! I never forgot about if if you must know, I just didn't have time *nervously laughs* Yeah that was it!"

Sakura:"......We didn't say that you forgot it."

Asher:"Oh!....well, that's embarrassing. Alright now we get to see it finally. So lets get to it."

Everyone stood in awe and fear at the amazing power Naruto just shown. Giant waves of ocean, probably larger than mountains, appeared on all sides of the island. It was an incredible sight, yet it was also a sight that struck fear into the hearts of warriors. But then it all suddenly stopped, silence fell upon the area.

Random Marine:"I-Is it all over?"

RM2:"What the hell was that power?!"

Naruto:"That was me! An awsome, older...guy. Yeah."

Naruto started to think about what he said, wondering if he worded that correctly.

Konohamaru:"*at Naruto*Pops *at the crew* everybody.  I ignored your advice and took off! Why didn't you just give up on me!? I'm the one who caused all this!"

Naruto/Konohamaru:"Why'd he/I call me/him pops?"

Asher:"Didn't I explain all this? Alright so Naruto treats everyone that is in his crew as his children. So he calks them his sons while they call him pops. Don't ask ne why I haven't gotten that far in the show yet."

(A/N:I'm at episode 169, almost to the 200 mark yay!)

Neji:"Show?"

Asher:"Don't worry about it."

Naruto:"......No"

The camera went upclose to Naruto showing his tall muscular figure, but also the many scars that littered his body. His face looked lazy and tired but still showed energy, wisdom, and power.

Naruto:"I'm the one that told you to go.....son."

Jiraiya:"Told him to go?"

Minato:"What does he mean by that?"

Asher:"Like I said, I haven't gotten that far, so I don't know."

Konohamaru:"That's a lie! Cut it out! You tild me not to go but I-"

Naruto interrupted him with his deep booming voice.

Naruto:"I'm the one who told you to go!"

Konohamaru looked at Naruto, only to see him smirking at him, a sight that wanted to make him shed some tears.

Naruto:"I'm the one who told him to go. Isn't that right Marco."

Marco:"Yeah, that's what I heard. I'm sorry that we put you through so much Konohamaru."

Kakashi:"Are they taking the blame?"

Kurenai:"Seems like it."

Lee/Gai:"*anime tears*So youthful!"

Marco:"Everybody in this world knows. What will happen to someone who messes with, our crewmate."

The srceen changes to show the whole Uzumaki pirates and Naruto himslef.

Marco:"We won't let anyone who hurts you getaway with it Konohamaru!!"

Lee/Gai:"YOUUUUUTH!!"

Asher:"Stop it! You're ruining the whole scene!"

Lee/Gai:"Sorry."

(A/N:UP=Uzumaki Pirate. Like I said I haven't gotten this far so I don't know all of the names yet.)

UP:"Count on us! We'll save you!"

Konohamaru:"Looked in awe, there was so many people coming to save him, well other him. It was so amazing.

Thw whole crew yelled out in agreement, they were all preped to save Konohamaru one way or another.

UP2:"Prepare yourselves, Navy HQ!"

Meanwhile on a certain area was Aokiji, Kizaru, and Akainu, some of the strongest marines ever to exist. Are sitting on their perspective chairs and continued to watch the Uzumaki Pirates declaration.

Aokiji:"We brought this upon ourselves."

Akainu:"It's too late to say such a thing."

Kizaru:"That's so hideous."

Kushina:"Who are these guys."

Asher:"These are some of the most powerful marines in this world, they are poeple that shouldn't be underestimated."

Kakashi:"And I'm going to take a wild guess and say thay have devil fruit powers."

Asher:"Yes, I won't explain though. You learning what they are adds to the......experience."

The screen changes once a gain to a large man dressed in all black and is pale.

Moria:"KIHIHIHIHI! On this saide we, the warlords, the navys greatest powers, 3 admirals and a hundred thousand elit soldiers! On that side there are the Uzumaki Pirates and more than 40 allied ships! Now, how do you want to do it Uzumaki Naruto!"

Kushina:"Who is this clown."

Asher:"A warlord that has the lage kage no mi."

Naruto:"HE'S A KAGE!"

Asher:"Not like that! It's just a shadow devil fruit."

Naruto:"Oh."

Doflamingo:"*while licking his lips*Hehehe. So exciting!"

Mihawk and Hancock kept quiet ehich Doflamingo noticed.

Asher:"Alright before you all ask "who are they" They are the 7 warlords, some of the powerful pirates."

Sakura:"But there is only 4."

Asher:"They will show up later, I think."

Kushina:"You think?"

Asher:"Hey I'm trying alright."

Doflamingo:"Do you want to be on the sidelines like always? I know that you came to kill dome time."

Mihawk kept quiet.

Doflamingo:"So be it hehehe."

Hancock:'There are rowdy men everywhere and I can't stand it. But he is also a man but he is an exception. I'm praying for you Luffy!'

Kiba:"Who's the babe talking about?"

Asher:"Luffy, younger adopted brother of Konohamaru in this universe. Also she doesn't like men, she turns them to stone."

Kiba turned pale and decided to stay quiet for now.

Konohamaru:"Cool, I'm and older brother!"

Suddenly the waves took a new direction and pulled all of the ships away from the island. The pressure was so strong mant of the pirate inmates were flown from one side of the ship to another. Many people were wondering what happened but none have the answer to that question.

Everyone:"What happened?!"

Asher:".....I don't know."

Everyone:"*Sweat drops* Really."

Soon enough the rushing waters stopped, and all was calm, besides the pirates who are freaking out on what just happened. But Luffy's care free attitude forgot all of what happened and turned to jimbei and pulled his coat.

Luffy:"Hey Jimbei! Can we hurry up?! Please! I gotta get there befor Konohamaru's execution!"

Asher:"That's luffy by the way, and also the big blue fish guy is one of the 7 warlords."

Konohamaru:"Oh cool!*referring to Luffy*He looks like a fun guy!"

Gai:"Hmm, he reminds me Kisame."

Asher:"In a way thay are similar."

Jimbei looked back at Luffy and nodded.

Jimbei:"Don't worry Luffy. We'll make it."

Luffy:"Okay!"

Buggy:"Hey, hey!"

They both looked back to see Buggy and the candle guy (forgot the name) came up to the higher part of the ship. Buggy put his bottom half anf upper galf together and started to complain.

Tenten:"Did he just-"

Temari:"Put himself back together. Yep."

Asher:"That's his devil fruit. The chop chop fruit. He can split himself apart and put himself back together, making no blade be able to hurt him."

Buggy:"How can you be so sure! You think your fishman karate can help! Or are you gonna call out whale sharks to help again!"

Jimbei:"My power is not enough."

Buggy:"Then who are you depending on?!"

Luffy:"He said we'll make it, So we'll make it!"

Buggy:"*Mocking Luffy* He said we'll make it so we'll make it! *normal voice* Tche whatever!"

Kiba:"Reminds me of Naruto."

Naruto:"Shut up! I'm no way near as annoying as that guy!"

Kushina noticed the make up of Buggy.

Kushina:"He's a clown."

Minato:"......Literally."

Jiraiya:"Pfft, hahah!"

Buggy:"That's nonsense. *lays down* I'm gonna take a nap."

Some random pirates talked to Buggy saying how they were disapointed in him. But then one of the pirates voiced aloud to the rest of the group. Saying how they should admire his confidence, but the candle man said how that wasn't it at all.

Suddenly once again yhe tides moved forwards confusing and slightly scaring the pirates that are on the ships once again.

Luffy:"*to Jumbei* Did you do something."

Jimbei:"I was just steering."

Ino:"What's going on! Who's doing that!?"

Minato:"Has to be a devil fruit, but then again we don't know much about this world, so it could be anything."

The ships kept picking up speed, making Buggy hit his head, which made his fellow crew yell about his talking about a miracle. The candle man said otherwise but went with it either way.

Luffy:"I don't know what's happening, but this is it! GO!!"

Buggy somehow got ontop of a high part of the ship with his arms crossed, making a cool pose.

Buggy:"Do you see it guys!? The time is calling me now! Saying "Come and become king!" HAHA!"

Luffy:"*Ignoring Buggy* Great! It seems like we can make it!"

Shikamaru:"*sigh* Something tells me this is going to be troublesome."

Choji:"Who knows, we might see something cool."

Naruto:"Yeah, believe it!"

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911 61 8
(SLOW UPDATES!!) You being isekaid to another universe was not the original plan And OUT OF ALL THE UNIVERSES WHY DID IT HAD TO BE THE NARUTO UNIVER...
1.1K 50 15
(3rd/Final installment of the Restoration series in Hinata's POV.) After finding Dr. Uchiha's research, the gang plans to locate and confront who th...
58.8K 915 34
A bunch of one shots of Kakashi ships. I'm a huge Kakashi stan and a huge multi-shipper. Some of the one shots will be influenced by pictures and oth...
2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...