Returned | On Hold

By userrrr420

Aunesti Black | Kidnapped at the age of 2, leaving behind her family a little girl with brown hair and light... More

Zero | Characters
One | Found
Three | Leaving
Four | Home
Five | Brothers
Six | Meeting People
Seven | New Girl
Eight | School Project
Nine | Pool
Ten | Dinner
Eleven | Life
Twelve | Sleepover
Thirteen | Date
Zero | authors note
Fourteen | Seduction
Zero | authors note
Fifteen | Utter Bliss
Zero | Authors Note

Two | Loosing You

13.1K 287 60
By userrrr420

**two hours earlier**

I was in a meeting when my underboss, also known as my best friend, came barging in. I swear to god I'm going to shoot hi-

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we found her," he rushed out.

Everybody froze. Everyone was aware of her. My daughter. Search for her has been going on for 14 years.

Some of my men spoke their thoughts, which were that this was search pointless and a dead end, which then led their life to a dead end quickly. Doesn't look like it's pointless now suckers does it? hmm?

14 years ago my daughter was kidnapped. What hurt the most was that she was taken away by my own wives sister. Personally I was not shocked. That bitch was always jealous of me and my late wife.

We were childhood friends and ended up getting together. Although her parents weren't very found of it, (once she was born they changed) we had Aunesti at 18. 2 years later we got married. It was Alaia and I.

We were happy. She taught me how to love. I had so much hatred built up in me but she cleared it all away. Her and Aunesti. They were the lights of my life and still are. But after Aunesti was taken, things changed. My love changed.

Not hearing our daughters giggles or seeing her beautiful light brown eyes really impacted us. Alaia fell into depression. She wouldn't do anything. Wouldn't eat, talk, engage.

I left her for 43 minutes because of an emergency at the warehouse. Forty three fucking minutes I regret terribly. 43 minutes was all it took. I lost any light left in my life.

She couldn't take it anymore and I don't blame her. I pray everyday she's happier and in a better place now. She deserves happiness whether it's with me or not.

Zoning back in I felt someone shake me, assuming to be Roman, as I heard him say, "BOSS? Hello?"

I didn't say anything but simply went over to the emergency buttons and pressed the lilac button. Her favorite color. Immediately "Code Lilac" started spreading throughout all the warehouses and men started preparing.

I don't care if people think it's childish or unprofessional to have a code that name. I'm trusting Roman right now that he actually did find her. If not he'll have it coming for him when we get back.

**present time**

My eyes searched around looking to see if I can spot her. Turning around there was a girl peeking her head out. Her face quickly turned into shock and confusion.

"Aunesti? Is that you?" I spoke out shaken. Her eyes looked like the ones I wished to see everyday.

"Depends. Who's asking?" She quickly put on a cold facade. Walking out from where she was standing going to stand by Ivan.

Observing her appearance she had those light blue eyes and black hair. She looked like a replica of Alaia.

The Russians and Americans shockingly have been allies for a while now. The alliance also sparked a nice friendship between me and Ivan. He was nothing like his grandfather.

His father chose love over the classic Russians act which is how Ivan turned out how he is. His father didn't tolerate sex trafficking especially since his wife had been through it. They had true love which was rare in this world.

It wasn't an arranged marriage or forced relationship. Her trauma really changed Ivan's fathers perspective on everything for the better.

Although it shouldn't take someone's trauma to change your outlook on things, I'm glad it did for him. It's made things better and quite honestly easier for me.

"Can you tell your men to put their damn guns down and stop shooting at my cushions? My mother just bought those!" Ivan exclaimed.

Turning my attention back on who I presume is Aunesti, I saw her chuckling at Ivan, cracking a small smirk.

I was able to see the slightest bit of dimples before she went back to an emotionless face. Looks like she got one thing from me.

"14 years ago my daughter was kidnapped and I have not stopped searching her since then. Now that I've found her I'm not loosing her again."

"DNA test," was all Ivan said.

"What?" I spoke squinting my eyes at him confused.

"If she's your daughter take a dna test. I'm not about to give her to you just because you claim she's your daughter."

"How about we let me choose and you guys not act like I'm some object you can just pass around?" Aunesti interjected, rolling her eyes.

Taking out my phone, I called my friend, Ethan, to do the dna test. I wanted her back with me as soon as possible. No time to waste.

On the side I saw Aunesti and Ivan whispering about something. They turned back to me once they were finished discussing shit.

Crossing his arms, smirking and trying to hold in his laugh at the end, "Alright once you get that dna test to prove she's your child y'all can go. She was getting on my nerves anyways." 

Aunesti scoffed putting her hand over her heart, "And here I thought you loved me and my company," she pretended to wipe a tear and walked away. She for sure got that from her mother

I told my guards they can go back to the warehouses and headed to Ivan's office to discuss shit. While there we had my mouth and Aunesti's swabbed for the dna and one of my men that stayed with me brought it to Ethan.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

When I came back from the warehouse to find my wife dead there was a letter. She wished for me to find someone else to love. For a long time I didn't think I could but somehow I did.

My now wife Davina. Alaia will forever hold a spot in my heart, but so does Davina. She was there for me no matter how much I pushed her away not wanting to feel like I replaced Alaia.

After sometime I accepted Davina into my heart along with her children. Davina had three sons from a past marriage and they've come to be like my own. We even had a son together but there's always been a part of me not happy because Aunesti wasn't here.

My firstborn. My only daughter. The only reason I stayed in this world and didn't give up. I couldn't leave knowing there was a chance of finding her even if it was very slim.

I made sure everyone in the house knew of Aunesti. Pictures of her as a baby were around the house. There was a bedroom ready for her whenever we found her.

The floating swing with was still in the backyard although I haven't been on it since then. I couldn't handle the emotions that came rushing when I was near it.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

My ringtone broke me out of my trance. Picking up my phone without looking at the ID "Hello?"

"Boss I have the results," Ethan spoke out, "You match with her."

"Alright thanks send a picture of the results please," and with I hung up, showing Ivan the results. I finally have my daughter back.

1237 words
I have no idea what voting does but I see a lot of authors say it so please vote (press the star button)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 18.7K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
1.3M 27.5K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
516K 12.5K 65
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
1.4M 39.1K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...