Dustin Henderson x F reader

By R1CH1ESBITCHIE

this story is a stranger Things x reader, I might do one shots as well as this story! WHO'S EXCITED FOR SEAS... More

ᏰᎯᏨᏦᎶᏒᎾᏬᏁᎠ
meeting the Harrington's..
diary
hawkins middle
dust.. in!
lunch
double standards.
a/n
will byers
...
the girl..
eleven
meeting of the mouthbreathers.
a/n (read before moving on)
nosebleed
new record
the one time thing.
Halloween
Dustin's dream
a/n
girls day
max hates Troy
a/n
the day i saw her face
sick day
the girls find out
the giggling
the Harrington household
falling for dusty

and so the search began

45 1 0
By R1CH1ESBITCHIE

"Mirkwood?" One of the men said in a confused manor.

"Yeah it's from Lord of the rings." Lucas said a little faster then he should have.

"The hobit"
"Хоббит" me and Dustin speak in unison.

"DOES IT MATTER?" Lucas's sassy tone echoed my mind.

"HE ASKED!" Dustin said.

"HEY HEY I SAID ONE AT A DAMN TIME! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" the boys all nod and so do I slowly trying to comprehend what he was yelling about.

"You." He points at Mike.

"Mirkwood it's where cornwallis and kerley meet, the roads are real it's just the name that's made up. " Mike said.

"Yeah I think I know it." The chief said.

"We can help look for him if you want?" Mike said stupidly, of course we weren't going to be aloud out, a kid just got lost.

"No your all to go home immediately after school, no biking around looking for your freind, this isn't no lord of the rings." The chief raised an eyebrow "do I make myself clear."

"кристалл." (Crystal.) I said with a slight smirk on my face, it was always my thing to snap back at someone when they did something that didn't sit right with me.

"I don't know what the hell you said but it seemed like it's funny cause that ones laughing" one of the cops pointed over to giggling Dustin, which made me laugh a little.

"Whatever you do don't look for the kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...