When the storm comes

By Bad4Lov

Last updated on (September 6, 2022). Find out what happens when one of the most famous gospel singers of the... More

Author's Note (Introduction)
Discernment
Get thee behind me Satan
A Knowing Spirit
The Sisters know
Kill. Steal and destroy.
To love and protect
Leave it all behind
The Sessions
Quintella
Thy hath Holy Hands
Introducing Quintella
Crossing Over P1.
Crossing Over P2.
Snakes in the Church
Plant the seed
Who's at the door?
She's Back
The Surprise
She hates me.
The hard truth P1
The Hard Truth P2.
Karen and Kierra P1
Saving Karen
Karen and Kierra P2
Karen and Kierra P3
Mama K: The authority P1.
Mama K: The authority P2
Karen and Kierra P4.
Why?
Talk it out
Demon Time
The sisters
A hard pill to swallow
For the love of her
The Sessions P2.
I slipped
Threatening
Cast List
Telling the sisters P1.
Telling the sisters P2
Telling the Sisters P3
The Sisters tells All
Demon Time P2: Drew's Revenge 😈
Forgiveness in question
The Sisters P.O.V
Visions of Raptures
The Full truth
The Sisters P2
Who's Child Is This?
In the case of Faith
And the results are...
Tamela vs. Tammy
A woman scorned P1.
A Woman Scorned P2.
Big Mouth Tammy
Letting Go
Aunt Jacky's
The Birthday Girl
Detroit vs. the Sheards
The Last session
Faith's Mother
Welcome Home
Vacation Time P1.
Vacation Time P2
A mini retreat
Vacation Time P3
Demon Time: Broke Pussy
The after show
Back home
Blessed & Highly Favored P1
Happy Family
Blessed & Highly Favored P2.

My wife

713 24 7
By Bad4Lov

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: This is a smutty chapter so enjoy!

After Drew threw, Karen on the bed with nothing on they went back to kissing nearly trying to suck each other's faces off as if they were horny teenagers. They haven't been this intimate with each other in God knows when but Karen thought it was time and her body was craving Drew every since she had seen him and it wasn't the same when she would pleasure herself.

"Ooh Drew." Karen moaned giving him more access to her neck as he continued to suck on her neck leaving hickies near her cleavage so it wouldn't be seen if she wore anything of short nature. "mmhm" Drew moaned still sucking the mess out of Karen's skin and licking her everywhere he possibly could. When he looked up at her as he was still licking and sucking her eyes fluttered as her eyes squinted in the sexy way that he liked. "Go lower." Karen whispered as her body arched off the bed a little and Drew went to her breasts sucking her nipples giving them each the attention that they deserved making her moan. "Drewww." She whined getting wetter as he did this while flicking on nipple and sucking on the other changing which nipple he did what too.

"That's still too high." She whined pouting. "Lower." She said and he went lower again but this time stopping at her belly button and kissing around it making her squeal. "Drew stop teasing me you know what I mean." She said, as past memories of him going down on her in the living room when they were much younger. "I don't know baby." He mumbled still kissing the lower part of her stomach as her scent grew below her. " You know exactly what I mean." She said slowly in between words as she was spreading her legs wider making him move up off of her. "I want you this low." She said as she took her right hand licking it some and touched her wetness. And Drew's eyebrows went up. 'Oooh' he thought to himself. He knew what she wanted. But he had never seen her do that move before. It was always him making her wet and she just made him harder by licking her hand and placing it on her already wet pink center that he so loved to taste.

"Tell me. Make me remember." Drew said in his bass voice and Karen bit her lip as sexy could be with her legs spread open with her juices dripping beneath her. "Eat me. I want you right here this low." She said now patting her kitty as she rubbed it. If Drew thought he was hard before he was mistaken because as he went down on his wife his member was throbbing with unbelievable wanting pain. He dragged, Karen down a bit as she laid her head in a cloud of pillows closing her eyes as soon as she felt Drew's tongue on her kat for a moment Drew was licking her up and down in a slow pace and she was enjoying herself as he would suck her near the bottom and go back up slurping her up in between her folds. And Karen started moaning some more. "Watch me." He demanded and Karen's eyes popped open as his tongue now went into her hole tongue fucking her. When he started that her legs started to shake. "I said watch me." He mumbled as he was tongue fucking her for a good 5 minutes. "But-but I can't help it." Karen whined in between pants needing to close her eyes just for a second to gather up some energy.

"Oooh!" Karen squealed as Drew started to pull at her bundles of love as he was sucking on it. "Drewww Ohh God." She called out with her back arching and her head going backwards to the pillows. And Drew continued to suck on her clit her teeth started shattering. "oooo ooh." She panted while still arching off the bed. "Drewww." She whined again but this time fully closing her eyes tight as she placed both hands on the back of his making him go deeper into her screaming from the top of her lungs, "I'm gonna cum!" She mewled clenching her legs together tightly around his head as Drew tried to pry her legs open. So, he could breath. "Dreww noo." Karen cried out as he started to rock her hips for her up and down grinding his tongue on her kat. "I'm-I'm uhh, I'm cumming oh shit!" Karen panted as she started to cum hard all on his tongue and Drew was just eatin her up like she was the best thing ever.

"Shitt." Karen breathed out roughly laying back down on the bed as Drew now hovered over her. Turn over she said pushing him backwards and crawling to his daddy long leg. "Karen you don't have to-" Drew started to say but was cut off by Karen's warm mouth and hand stroking him and sucking him minutes into her having him under her she was giving him the meanest head ever. He couldn't believe it as his eyes were closed back and toes curled. He opened them for a second seeing his wife give him that sloppy head like never before making him call out her name. "GOT DAMN KAREN!" Drew yelled gently grabbing her head as she bopped up and down on him. "mmhmm" She said, "Cum for me." She demanded in a soft and shy voice and it turned, Drew on even more almost immediately he came into his wife's hand as she was still holding his long friend. After she got done sucking the soul out of him. He needed a minute before he prepped himself to get back in between her legs.

Karen watched as Drew now hovered over her. Her legs automatically opened wider for him excited and ready to be sent to pound town. Once she felt the tip he stopped. "Are you sure?" He asked her as her heart was beating fast because she was so ready for her husband. "Yeah." She said nodding her head. "But don't take my ability to walk." She said as he slowly inserted himself into her. As he chuckled. "I can't promise you that." He said as drew lifted up her legs getting ready to make love to his wife. He slowly thrusted into her while holding her legs up on each side and he rubbed her bundles of love making her moan out and whimper for him. She loved this moderate paced love-making between her and Drew. Even when he wasn't going fast he was still bringing her to her second orgasm of the night. Once he was done he flipped her over ass up, face down screwing her senseless after he made love to her.

"What's my fucking name?" Drew asked her. She squealed a little bit. "What's my fucking name?" He asked her again making her yell, "DADDY!" Karen could barely think when she was in this position with her husband who always gripped and massaged her round ass. "uhh fuckkk Drew." Karen cried out as he was deep-stroking her from behind and her face was shoved into the mattress. "This shit mine?" Drew asked fucking her from behind. "Yes daddy it's yours only yours you own this kitty." Karen said now out of it. "My baby's kitty so wet for me" he said rubbing on her clit from behind. "You're wet for me?" He asked her while banging her making the bed shake. "Yes baby its wet for you all the time." She moaned out as she was soaking wet
with her eyes closed not being able to function right. All she knew was that she wanted his dick.

"Fuck me daddy." She started to scream again as he started going faster pulling her hair turning her on. "Yess daddy just like that" she started squealing. "I'm gonna cum harder, Drew." Karen cried out "ohh daddy" she squealed as drew fucked her roughly. And when she wanted more of him she started throwing her ass back forcing him to cum after she was creaming on him and he was just rubbing it.

"Turn back around." Drew said smacking her on her ass and she laid on her back ready for him again. He slipped right in fucking her deeply almost reaching her cervix. "Harder!" She screamed out wanting more "deeper please I just want it. I want it all" She said pulling her husband closer to her. Her guts were being rearranged by her husband as Karen pulled him in closer with her mind gone. When she came again they came at the same time still not done yet he went down below her as he went back to sucking on her clit as he sucked on her clit like he never sucked on it before causing her legs to violently shake around his head and no man could ever do what drew did to her. Because her legs were violently shaking her back was greatly arching from off the bed and she could barely say anything but moan, whimper and whine why she grabbed his head closer in between her legs. Her eyes were shut so tight that they were hurting.

This was the most immense pleasure that Karen has ever felt and she was loving every minute of it . "Uhhh ohhh" Karen starting moaning as she's never felt this certain type of feeling before that it made her toes curl up in pain. "Uhhh ohhh fuck Drew" she let in a whisper. "Drewww." She kept moaning and panting hard feeling and grabbing on her own boobs "oh shit" she whimpered never having done this before. Karen kept crying out as her legs were still shaking. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god, Drewww!" She hollered trying to get him to stop. "Oooh daddy daddy daddy!" She screamed as she rocked her hips upward towards his mouth squealing in pleasure and pain feeling this familiar but yet unknown pressure. As soon as drew looked up as he kept sucking on her clit he saw that her eyes were now rolling to the back of her head as she was grabbing on the side of the pillow her head was on trying to grab something.

But she finally pulled away from his mouth after his tongue reached her g-spot she squirted all over him. And when she came squirting all over him he re-attached his mouth back onto her kitty kissing and licking it all up about to make her have another powerful orgasm and when he did she quickly pushed his head away from her lower lips not being able to take anymore. As her legs finally calmed down and stopped shaking. Karen wanted one more round before they stopped. So, they went back at it again. "Please fuck me and don't stop" she breathed heavily into his ear and Drew did exactly that. He was fucking her without stopping puttin all of him inside of her making her scream obscenities. "Ahh shittt. FUCK YESS." She screamed from the top of her lungs as if she was losing her voice because Drew was fucking her into oblivion he fucked her so hard and much that she passed out for a good sec and woke back up again.

"You good baby?" He asked her moaning into her ear and she said "mmhm" in a whimper and wanted him to keep going. As he lifted up on leg continued to fuck her like nothing just happened holding onto him as they came together one last time. After they were done Karen was left feeling sore but in a good way as she couldn't stop smiling and biting her lip looking at her husband who had just fucked her good and right with her sultry eyes.

To be continued...

Notes:

Pillow talk is in the next chapter. If Karen can hang. Also her sisters coming back over there house for a short chat and moral support before the kids come back. So, with that being said, I'm a just let y'all take these last few moments of happiness and blissfulness in. Y'all get one more chapter of that before the drama officially brgins.😭💀

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 10.9K 61
Stay here don't otherwise you will see consequences A girl sleeping peacefully. And ready for her college. But before returning from college. Her lif...
33 0 21
After going through several traumatic experiences, Elliana Smith finally finds peace and the love of her life TW: murder, trauma, su!cide, SH, abuse...
23.5K 1K 33
whatever happens in the dark always come to the light, these are some of life's confessions.
46.7K 867 46
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!